It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lt Col Gordon Hannett

African scammers posing as military personnel.
stupidgirl#59
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Major Gordon Hannett

Postby stupidgirl#59 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:00 pm

I've been scammed by the man using this picture. I'd like to report it but local police do not care. He is still in contact with me. I'm unable to post pics via smart phn.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:02 pm

Block and unfriend the African criminals now :(
Can you post his email address and payment receiver names/addresses/details, to warn the other victims of that gang?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

stupidgirl#59
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby stupidgirl#59 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:30 pm

I'm unable to post pictures due to only access I have is a smart phone. But new emails to add are captainst76@gmail.com and lovelysteve758@yahoo.com. the yahoo is his yahoo messenger name. He is still in action and I fell for the scam. Not sure what's going to happen.. payment reciever is EMMANUAL ANOM KWAKYE 45 MG OSU Oxford St Accura, Ghana. And Adam Greenburg at greenburg_ad@yahoo.com .using name Captain Steve Hiam Hannett

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:42 pm

thanks for this info!! Don't worry about pictures, there is enough pics posted already. The info (emails, names, phone numbers) is much more important. :)
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

stupidgirl#59
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby stupidgirl#59 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:50 pm

Ok. Got the message finally. Gave all the info I have. He found me on okcupid. Asked me to delete my profile and he would as well. So I listed his info there. This man will rot in hell. And I am sorry for the man he is impersonating. He really affect ed my life. Local police do not care. Gave me website... ic3.gov. I'm notified money gram and working on yahoo and gmail. I'm illiterate with all this.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

g.hammity@yahoo.com & georg_hammity@live.com

Postby Bix » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:24 pm

badoo
Hammity 54, New York, NY
About me
Talking about my self, I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone.
Interested in
I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people..... I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time

Do you think it's possible to find a lover, soul mate or true love on a dating site like this ?? i believe anything is possible and there is no harm in trying, who know we could be lucky.
What is your marriage status ?? I'm a widower, my late wife died in a car accident 7 years ago,And since here death i have had no dates or relationship tell now
can you give me you Email
do you have yahooo email
ok g.hammity@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

KRich
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby KRich » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:49 pm

After crash course in scamming 101, I learned that the emails I received came from Accra, Ghana and another approx 20 miles west of Kintampo, Ghana. The most recent texts I received from 323-606-9919 is from Exeter, CA. The reply email for instructions to send packages to Sgt. Harry is shown below from Diploma Official <highwavesinc@gmail.com> and shows originating from Mountain View, CA. I did not respond as I felt they already had too much personal information along with pictures of family and friends. After speaking with a close relative stationed in Afghanistan, he was able to verify that the incident of the cookie package did not happen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On 10/22/2013 6:06 PM, Diploma Official wrote:
> Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I'm a personal assistant to SGT Harry's commander, I arrived here in West-Africa this morning where I will be attending a conference on behalf of the commander tomorrow and also to make a delivery to the U.N PEACE KEEPING CAMP here and I will be here for a month and I will be traveling from here to Pakistan deliver to the commander and others soldiers every weekend, I'm attending to others right now, but I'm responding to you because you mention SGT Harry's, He's a very good man and I respect him personally a lot and very close to him because he is a good man, So you will have to mail the package to me here and I will get it to him, come next weekend Friday or Saturday, depending on when you mail the package ma'am, Couple of months ago one of the soldier's cookies was poisoned and packed with explosive through the APO address that killed couple of soldiers, So it is my responsibility to make sure that lifes of the soldiers that has devoted their life's and putting it on the line to make others live in peace, is protected and well taken care of, So your full name and address and cell phone # for security reasons will help my process ma'am, I'm not saying you will do anything devilish like that, but you have to understand that I'm only doing my job and following orders given by the commander about when I'm being contact by anyone to mail something to any of his men ma'am that is the reason why I'm requesting this information from you. I'm sure the life of SGT Harry's and that of other soldiers means a lot to you, I will also like to know what kind of items you want to mail b'cause somethings are not accepted ma'am. I end it here now and I look forward to hear from you and you can reach me through my cell phone 315-307-2809. Thank You.
>
> Best Regards.
> Mr.Newton.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:21 pm

highwavesinc@gmail.com> and shows originating from Mountain View, CA
it is gmail IP not his IP. since scammer used gmail so you will un able track his real IP :(
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

KRich
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby KRich » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Correction for my previous post. Noticed my typo of area code should read 323-606-9919. Ran readnotify.com check on last received email address. Yup, Accra, Ghana. Table turns and I am the winner standing here! :lol:
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fake US phone number from other post corrected.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:43 am

well done KRich :applause:

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:28 am

received an invitation to join Google Talk from hannett85@gmail.com
also see here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 66#p359259" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

peagray564
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby peagray564 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:32 am

He is also using the name Stuart Miller Hannett. He continues to use the profile picture of a t-shirt that says Army.
http://www.hi5.com/profile.html?uid=5998772250" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. He is using the e-mail address of hannettstaurt@yahoo.com. He just keeps going. He is on a few more web sites that I saw at the same time he was professing his love to me.

There has just to be a way to stop this people.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:09 pm

welcome to RS, if you still have other info like his email texts, new pics, etc please post :)

peagray564
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby peagray564 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:42 pm

I destroyed his e-mail text when I found out he was just scamming me. I have blocked him in everything. But I will send what pictures I have of him.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

c_10063@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:24 am

c_10063

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Atlanta.Georgia
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I am a very open minded man, I am one who accepts people as they are, I am a individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest, I am looking for a woman that I can spend the rest of my life with in goodtimes and in badtimes , A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole heart and I pray to God almighty to provide me with that kind of a woman I am looking for, Who knows tht woman could be you, Lol

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Military scams”