It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of General William Garrett

African scammers posing as military personnel.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of General William Garrett

Postby dimitrii » Sun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm

Badoo. williambenard58@yahoo.com

William, 48
On the site now!
Wants to date with a girl, older than 38
California, KY, United States

About me
Am william by the Name am single never been married before am seeking for that special woman in my life I do have a son his name is Jacob and he's my life and everything.... am Fun, love and caring am seeking for a woman that I can treat right

Interested in
Am interest in meeting new friend and may be more

Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Appearance:
170cm (5' 7''), 77kg (170lbs), average body, gray hair and blue eyes
Living:
By myself
Children:
Already have
Smoking:
Non-smoker
Drinking:
No
Education:
College/University
Languages:
English
Work:
Military, Military. I have a reasonable income

William — 03:32 AM
Hello Sexy thanks for visiting my profile I will really love to get to know you better kindly write me back if you feel the same way

William — 08:06 AM
Am fine thanks for written me back I will really love to know you better kindly write me back to tell me more about you or do you have a yahoo messenger so we can be able to chat together?

Acta est fabula.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

John Garrett; <sgt_garrett09@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm

sgt_garrett09

Name
garrett john

Date of birth
31/10/1970

United States

Native language
English

<<<<<< also scared to write Mail......

Hi.how you ddoing?i would like to no more about you.

Let talk better on yahoo messager..Add me sgt_garrett09@yahoo.com

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sgt_garrett09@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:33 pm

FAKEBOOK
facebook.com/garrett.john.3956

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

username1004
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby username1004 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:19 pm

:shock: :heartbroken: :liar: :disagree: hai everyone man contacted me as william garrett
.facebook.com/vaxo.karelidze

Williams Garret

Hello Dear, Thanks for your email and acceptance, I am so happy with your respond and promise you my best care and love as long as we live.My prayer is that the almighty lord will give us a long life to enjoy every of our day together as husband and wife. Please honey, I sincere have deep love and feelings to you. it may sound very crazy but it is just the truth.So i need your commitment and trust, honesty and love, care and understanding because you know that i am a very busy man with my job. As you can see, I am here in Afghanistan and we are in the military camp and we are not allowed to use any phone and we don't make or receive phone calls except government official radio message but as a senior officer I have my Scotland UK mobile phones here with me and they are on international roaming but you can only call me in the mid night when no one will see me answering your calls or better you send me sms message and here Only SMS +447596786493 and i will call you when i receive your sms or you can call me here +447937466651 Honey, please all i want from you is to promise me your sincere love and good heart feelings and always pray for almighty lord to protect me in any danger. I shall tell you more about my plans and pray that the lord will protect me and gives us good health,Amen. Love you with all my hearth my dear lovely queen as i wait for your next reply. hopefully we will chat soonest. God bless you!!!!!!

Hello Dear, I promise to make my one and only the most happiest woman on earth if only she is willing to accept me as part of her. I will be there whenever she needs me and i promise never to do anything to hurt her feelings. I will love her just the way she is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that she falls in. And what I have known and believed all this while is that Death can not stop true love, it can only delay it for a little while. I am ever willing to do anything to have my true love forever and sail to the end of the sea with her. I promise to be the man of her dreams because I'm not going to let her down, I assure her my whole heart. I can't tell if that special person is you. I promise to always put that lovely smile on her face. True love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything. To just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special. To know that you can feel what love really is; to know, to feel, to love."To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another, i promise to always do this with my woman and i am one woman man. I want all i need in only one woman. I can see that you are willing and ready to get into relationship and i am happy you gave me this lovely chance to tell you a lot by reading my profile, i really appreciate that and i hope to always read from you after reading and understanding my profile, Take good care of yourself for me..

My Sweetheart,I wish I had the words to express the depth of my feelings for you, but my vocabulary is sadly lacking. I have never known the intensity of the love I feel for you, my sweetheart. i want to spend the rest of my life showing how much i love you and how much you mean to me. Never have I ever wanted to devote myself to loving someone until i mate you. The utmost desire of my heart is to be with you for the rest of my life. When I think of you, my heart races, I can hardly breathe, my tummy gets butterflies...all to a degree I have never experienced. Sweetheart, what have you done to me! I cannot focus on anything but you. My attention span for anything other than you is only a few seconds. It is definitely Love. I could feel you around me, your heart beating against mine, your breath against my face. The entire world faded away, you were my life, my sustenance. I realize now it was a defining moment. You are my destiny. You are my world. You are my everything. I love you more than life. My dearest, as I do not have the words to tell you how much I love you, I will spend the rest of my life showing you exactly how much I love you. I thank God for bringing you into my life.. God bless you!

me already sms u in this number +447596786493
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Edited out poster´s own details + username change for the same reason :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Block unfriend ignore that scammer! :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

username1004
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby username1004 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:27 am

:cry: me challenge him webcam one by one he affraid not brave :applause: thanks god me reject him

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve Lambert, stevelambert984@yahoo.com (pics 5)

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:59 pm

netlog
Stevelambert984
male - 46 years, Europe

4 different pics...plus 5th on FMF :lol:
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

maj.gen_wbg@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:03 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7455805
Nickname: maj.gen.wbg
Name: Major General William
State/Region: Nevada
City: Las Vegas

maj.gen.wbg: I'm from united state of America, i was deployed to Syria by America government for peacekeeping mission...maj.gen_wbg@yahoo.co.uk

yahoo avatar

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: maj.gen_wbg@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Received: from [41.93.150.247] Ghana

Good morning. How are you and how was your weekend? First of all, allow me to apologize for not responding to your message expeditiously. I'm utterly flattered and the pleasure is all mine, you chose to view, read, and respond to my personal profile. I've honestly been occupied with personal business and service, i haven't allocated any time to relax or respond to your e-mail. I'm presently at work typing this correspondence. Formally introducing myself, my name is William Bruce I'm 52 years age and I reside in Syria for peacekeeping, in the capital city of Syria Damascus. I'm presently single, although I've been married before my wife died in car accident. I have 1 son, Stanley Matt 14 old boy, am 6'2" tall, I also strive to maintain a healthy lifestyle via eating healthy and exercise. My present occupation is peacekeeping officer. My goal is to be a financial investment advisory and own a business. I'm not one to frequent bars or clubs. I prefer enjoying fine dining, good wine,or listening to classical or jazz music to relax. I'm an avid sports fan, preferably basketball, baseball, and football. There are other sports I do enjoy watching but haven't had time to actually participate in them. I play chess also. I've traveled around the world via the U.S. Army. I've been to the Philippines, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, and the United Arab Emirates etc, Eventually, I'll travel and visit other countries overseas again. France and Italy are the 2 countries I desire to visit most. I have a palate for authentic Italian friend and French Merlot. I haven't been to Africa for peacekeeping too. I was planning a trip to Kuwait this year, but due to starting a new job assignment,I won't be able to go. What city do you live in? I'm questing to find someone completely different from any other woman I've met before. I'll explain in detail in the next e-mail. I hope you're having a lovely day and I anticipate hearing from you. May I see a photo of you?

Regards,

Major General. William Bruce Garrett.

Choochay
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Choochay » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:37 am

i just googled this number (+447596786493) and your site came up
and im glad it did

i am in the southeast asia, and im posting this in behalf of someone i truly care for, and old lady. she met this guy who goes by the name of MARK ANABELLA on Facebook. markbulluck87@yahoo.com is his email address. judging by the two different last names, i knew it was a scam but the old lady didnt listen. she believed everything he said in chat. she made me read his messages on facebook and it sounded so scripted. again she wouldnt believe me.

this is one of his messages to her
Hello Dear,
Thanks for your email and acceptance, I am so happy with your respond and promise you my best care and love as long as we live.My prayer is that the almighty lord will give us a long life to enjoy every of our day together as husband and wife.
Please honey, I sincere have deep love and feelings to you. it may sound very crazy but it is just the truth.So i need your commitment and trust, honesty and love, care and understanding because you know that i am a very busy man with my job.
As you can see, I am here in Afghanistan and we are in the military camp and we are not allowed to use any phone and we don't make or receive phone calls except government official radio message but as a senior officer I have my Scotland UK mobile phones here with me and they are on international roaming but you can only call me in the mid night when no one will see me answering your calls or better you send me sms message and here
Only SMS +447596786493 and i will call you when i receive your sms or you can call me here +447937466651
Honey, please all i want from you is to promise me your sincere love and good heart feelings and always pray for almighty lord to protect me in any danger.
I shall tell you more about my plans and pray that the lord will protect me and gives us good health,Amen.
Love you with all my hearth my dear lovely queen as i wait for your next reply. hopefully we will chat soonest.
God bless you!!!!!!

as u can see, this is the same as the one posted by one of the members here.

now i have proof that indeed this is a scammer. it's never too late to help the old lady out. too bad though that she had spent more than $2000.00 US dollars already on this a-hole.

hope this post will warn people.
here's his picture in facebook

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:03 pm

welcome to RS and thanks for update :) so sorry about that old lady, hope our post here can help her to stop contact with her scammer :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Choochay
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Choochay » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:41 pm

thank you! and im hoping too. guess its time to show her this website so she could believe its true.

do you guys know any site though that would make it easier for us to track that person as to where he really is?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:53 pm

readnotify: http://www.readnotify.com/?from=bhucqhbmnn3oa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Choochay
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Choochay » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:43 am

thanks frumpy

i actually tried this, sadly the person doesnt open the emails.he replied to one email but readnotify registered the email as "not yet opened"

tried the "view full header" technique too but when i right clicked on the subject line "view full header" isnt highlighted as well

:( :(

and i just have to add

apparently, this scammer has contacted the old lady once more, and asked her to meet someone and pay money to the "united nation" representative so he would hand her the luggage containing the millions of dollars that was held up at customs, and was asked to bring around $2500. i found out a few hours before their intended meetup. i was supposed to tell her about the scammer bit by bit i guess just to protect her and her feelings as well. i care too much for her. just like a mom. so i was planning to tell her in person. but when i found out about the intended meetup, i knew i had to act fast and call her since she was already on the way.
so i called and told her, she was stunned. who wouldnt be right? and i told her about your site and told her a lot more to convince her that i am 100% sure that he was just a scammer. and she listened and went home. sad thing is that she was left with debts to a lot of people just to give the scammer the money he was asking from her coz of his "undying love for her"

i wanted to share that story because now i know that not everything should be posted online. if i could come across a forum via search engines. im sure that the scammer knows that he is being talked about. sadly, i know us finding out he's a scammer would not make him stop, he would once again look for people to victimize.

and i realized that the scammer has a local contact here in the country, coz he said she was to meet someone to give the money to. i just wish she wouldnt believe his lies once again and would stay away from him. but everything would not be up to me. it would be up to her. it would be her choice now. all i could do is just give a constant reminder about him.

*keeping fingers crossed*

fleur
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby fleur » Sat May 10, 2014 1:18 am

Jeg fik en henvendelse på facebook fra : generalharrygarrett@yahoo.com med billeder af major general William B. Garrett III 27 april 2014.

Return to “Military scams”