It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:34 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of General Carter Ham

African scammers posing as military personnel.
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of General Carter Ham

Postby SlapHappy » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:04 pm

196.201.51.21 AND
196.201.51.17 IP address location & more:
IP address [?]: 196.201.51.17 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: GH
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 8.0000
IP address longitude: -2.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: Scancom Ltd
Organization: Second assignment for Scancom Ltd (MTN NS Connecti

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:12 pm

]MY LOVE 3

Hide Details
TO:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Message flagged

Friday, December 30, 2011 9:04 AM

Message body

Good Morning my love,

How are you doing today? I had a nice time talking to you last night. Roads maybe sometimes rough but with you, no matter how rough the road is. I'll take no alternate route cause together we can make it through.. No matter how tough the going, I'll keep on going cause with you, my love the journey will never be boring. I love you sweetie. I also attached those documents to this email... I already contacted the lawyer and he said you will be needing them too to back up the delivery. I also gave him your email...so in a short while he will be back from the court to let me know much it would cost and he said he will also write to you about it. Sweetie have a nice day OK...kisses. I love you.

Yours,
Carter.

3 Attached files| 1.1MB
CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT.jpg

CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP.jpg

CONTRACT BOND AGREEMENT.jpg

[url=http://postimage.org/]Image[/url

her this what i got to from him.

Gingerdrop2005
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gingerdrop2005 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Green star deleted. FF.
This man has a lot of email and IP addresses ... Carter92959@gmail.com, baddog92959@gmail.com, freedom645@gmail.com, sunrise1914@gmail.com, (all 4 IP: 74.125.47.26) sunrise1914@mail.com (IP: 74.208.5.90)

He has contacted me from many addresses posing as different people. Luckily,he didn't get me! He posed as an Austrian count and claimed he was the great great grandson of Franz Ferdinand. He said he was rare and special and is like a unicorn among the mankind! (lol) He also calls himself a mankind hater! He got very easily offended. He was very paranoid and tried to make me feel as if I was the one who couldn't be trusted.
I scared him off after 3 months and as I was still communicating with him just yesterday, I told him I was on the trail of scammers and hackers and that I was closing all my email accounts to reopen a new one. So from his carter92959 email address, he gives me the freedon645 email address. I sent him my new email since it has no information in it and I told him I had nothing, I haven't heard from him since! I think he's part of the Nigerian scam and has a whole organization emailing the Ladies!
There is a certain style of writing in which I was able to indicate he was the same guy. He changed his style to sound more foreign for the Franz Ferdinand part he was playing. But he always called me MyLady and he, at some point called me My Love and said that there was a reason why he picked me. I knew he was talking to other victims because he would slip every now and then and say something out of the ordinary. This guy is a phsyco! He must be Skitzo! Catch him!
I hope women get wise and search him before trusting his "words". He refused to send me a picture although from the Carter account, he sent me someone's picture and said it was him. He knows a lot about WW1. If anyone is talking to him, ask him about WW1. See what he says! :silly: :liar: It will just confirm he's the same guy.

Gingerdrop2005
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Look what Carter wrote me today 01/17/12

Postby Gingerdrop2005 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Green star deleted. FF.
Carter Hayes
Hide details
To: Sheri NA
Subject: Re: New Email from xxx Deleted the OP real name. FF.
Date: Tue 1/17/12 2:21 PM

Hi xxx
How are you today? I am a little down. Jennifer went back to college yesterday after being home for a month. She is only a half hour away but I still miss her. Fortunately we have a great relationship and she texts me all day long. Just got one a while ago saying that she really likes her new political science teacher and that he used to be a cop. She shares things like that with me all the time. I am a truly lucky dad. Just wish her mom was here to see how great she is doing. But as my friend Tim says, "her mom sees her better than you do". 

Well I need to go out and mow the lawn today if the grass is dry enough. We have had  rain and you can't mow if it's wet. Need to take the dog for a ride and let him run a while before he begins digging out of boredom.

Tell me how you are on movies. For me, movies are some of the greatest entertainment there is. When you see a great film on a great TV with a killer sound system, it's truly a fantastic experience. Are you a Star Trek fan? What are your favorite films? My collection his huge. Over 2000 films covering every genera from chick flicks to action adventure. 

I am also a musician. Been a drummer for over 43 years. My best friend, Jerry, has been a professional guitar player for about as long and back in the 70's toured with Lynyrd Skynyrd in the band that opened for them. Jerry became close friends with the members of Skynyrd, and especially close to Ronnie Van Zant. He was their lead singer. The voice you here when you hear Sweet Home Alabama. Jerry never totally got over it when Ronnie was killed in the plane crash. He still talks about him frequently.

Well there are a few new topics for us. I hope you still wish to correspond.
Have a good day.
Scott

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:37 am

Hi and welcome, Gingerdrop2005!
Do you have more details about this person? First email / profile texts, email h e a d e r, money request email/chat log? Please read the FAQ to know what is important and post. And please read this topic too about how to use this board: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=79" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. I have erased the green stars so long they have other meaning here and the real face of the scammer is not reported in your posts.
Dont forget to DELETE YOUR REAL NAME before to post.

Sanet
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sanet » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Yes, this is happing to me as well :-) how could i be so stupid?
so he, Carter F Ham asked me for dating me online, as he is now on military mission in Afghanistan. In few days he started to "love me" to be "devoted to me" etc, we planned our future,... i next three days he asked for 1700 Pounds for his 17 years daughter.

His email address is: carterham.777@m77.cc Email IP: 65.54.188.109 Country: US
His daughers email address is isabel.flower1@yahoo.com Email IP: 98.137.54.238 Address: Des Moines, IA Country: US

I will try to add here pics, but i think you already saw them on this side, unfortunately. Hopefully Mr Carter F Ham is not revenging such inposters in person.

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:59 pm

"Daughter"´s pictures are also stolen: http:/ /de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shailene_Woodley - us actress Shailene Woodley.

Sanet
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Carter F Ham & his daughter for 1700 pounds

Postby Sanet » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Carter F Ham wated to meet me :-) online
through skype he started, then we sent emails.

His email is:carterham.777@m77.cc Email IP: 65.54.188.109 Country: US
His daughter email is : isabel.flower1@yahoo.com Email IP: 98.137.54.238 Address: Des Moines, IA Country: US

After 3 days he asked for her 1700 pounds for learning things she needs in UK

HEr email was:
hello mom

ur email meet me well in a good health fill with happiness.i really appreciate u writing me this email with content that make my whole being tingle with anticipation.thx very much mom for taking the time to write me,also for the pics nd daughter pic,i like them all so much nd hope one day we will all met in person.my dad has told me so much about u,when hear how good u have been to my dad i have to tell dad i want to be in contact with you until he take me to slovakia as promise.but hope you will always love my dad coz i really dont want anyone hurt my dad since he always say my mother hurt nd disappoint him so much as that was why they get separated.mom sorry for saying all this, just that i want to be sure how deep u truly lov my dad nd ready to be there for him always since my dad can sometimes stay long away from family.I apologize for my bad english mom or maybe am still too young to say all i have said here.but hope with a matter of time i'll be very good in my writing since am still moving forward in my study here in the u.k.i now end here now nd prepare something to eat coz i just came back from lessen few minutes ago.i have also attach two of my pics to this email,wish i hope u will like also.i love u mom. God bless u.my regards nd best of wishes to all ur children nd hope to hear from u always onward....

Isabel Smile

His email was:
Hello my Dearest ,

I hope you are doing well and also have slept well for me as i did...I am in the office now working on some files and documents and i thank you so much for your emails once again for letting me know more about you and your past too.....I am missing and thinking of you my dear and you have been on my mind and thoughts all this while my dear and my feelings for seems to be stronger as i just cannot stop thinking of you and being together with you..I think we have told each other more about ourselves and its been such a great pleasure to share a lot with you this way , I really appreciate it. It seems like we have a lot in common and looking for the same in a relationship...LOL You're such a great and a nice woman and I really admire that.

Although we've never met, I feel as if I know you well. I knew from the start that there was something special about you; you've touched my heart and wouldn't let go.I'm pretty much a trusting person, for the most part, however, I have found myself to have people abuse that and make a fool of me... However, I believe each person deserves their own chance and don't judge anyone... In fact, I try to keep an open mind with everyone... At least as much as a human being can... I believe in ROMANCE! I love romance and being romantic, I’m a “true romantic,” I love to hold my woman’s face and her hands when kisses her (just like in the movies), holding hands, snuggling on a rainy day, writing a message on the bathroom mirror when it’s all steamed up from a hot shower, or a text message just to say “hello, I was thinking about you”, and candlelight bubble baths with Nora Jones playing on the radio. I enjoy pampering my woman (when I have one that is)... I tend to be silly, but when needed, I do have a serious side.I do have one daughter,which i have told you earlier ,who mean the world to me and have been my focus since I got divorced with her mom... I do not seek a replacement mother for my daughter... Rather, I seek one amazing woman who not only accepts my relationship with my daughter but won't feel threatened by nor jealous of this relationship and who can meld seamlessly into our family unit..

The reality is that I truly do seek a lasting relationship... For this to happen we should be compatible, emotionally, intellectually, socially, spiritually, physically (call me shallow but looks do matter) and, yes, sexually... Even with all this, love must exist and there must be that ever-elusive "spark...” In essence, I seek the proverbial "Total Package...” Rather than "settling" for someone I could be happy with, I seek someone I cannot imagine living without (a subtle yet important distinction) for a lifetime together filled with passion (both in and outside the bedroom), intensity and bliss..I guess I'm looking for a woman who can love me as I am (good, bad or ugly)... Someone who can relate about life and its ups and downs and will want to share them... I want my partner to be able to work together to obtain goals that we've both set... I'd like us to be able to grow as individuals as well as a couple... I'd want our relationship to be secure so that we could feel comfortable and trust each other completely without question!

I would want to be her everything and she mine... I want the WHOLE package... A friendship that grows into the ultimate loving/caring/passionate relationship that one only dreams of... I don't want to just live with someone; I want someone I can't imagine living without... I hope that makes sense... I guess I'm searching for my missing piece to my puzzle....I am at a great place in my life now and want to share it with a partner on all levels.. I agree there must be a physical attraction as well... I always say that it's what on the inside that counts and that always makes a person attractive on the outside as well... I want to be with someone that I miss when we are not together and I can feel the electricity running through body when we touch... Someone who likes to cuddle (I know this probably sounds corny), hold hands, hug, kiss for no reason, I want to be the couple when we're 80 walking down the street and holding hands... I just love that when I see it... Like you I just won't settle...

I do not have a particular physical "type" that appeals to me... Rather, I tend to look at the entire package, especially personality... I am not the jealous type by any means... I believe that in a relationship you have to be a family regardless if the children are not biologically yours a family is a family no matter what! I would never try to be a replacement father it just can't be done, but to be there for that child and support them and be a part of their life is an important thing!...I hope that I haven't bore you with all this information... I do know what I want... I did not date for some years now after my divorced all because I wanted to make sure that I knew what I want and that I was in a good place in my life and ready to share it with a partner.. I am at that place! ... LOL... on a more serious side, I am not about having sex with just anyone... I must have feelings for the person and she for me... There must be that deep seeded trust before it would move to the sexual phase... There are just too many diseases out there and to be honest, I've seen what they can do to a life if you're careless sexually... I wouldn't want that for anyone I know or care about... Don't get me wrong though, if the relationship were to get to that phase, I am completely into pleasing my woman.... COMPLETELY!.....

Kindly take care for me as i end here and continue with my work and hope we pleasurably chat soon but i will understand when i come and you're not online..smile..Kisses and sweet hugs..

Please find the pics of them.

He asked for m

Duplicate pics Deleted AN

He asked for money for her on skype:

Sweetheart....but we are not allowed to make any transfer her due to security reasons
[9:44:41 AM] PRIV Carter F. Ham: I have more than what she needs as am speaking with you now
[9:44:55 AM] PRIV Carter F. Ham: How much does she need?
[9:45:24 AM] PRIV Carter F. Ham: she said all needed for the materials is 1,700 pounds

Sweetheart,I'll keep looking an alternitive
[10:23:21 AM] PRIV Carter F. Ham: but i want you to also try and get 300 or 400 for her
[10:23:29 AM] PRIV Carter F. Ham: just try get from friends

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Good work, Sanet!

About the IP: can you post the entire header, please? Dont forget to delete out of there your own email adress before to post. Glad that our conversation in Chat Room was useful.

Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Carter Ham: tellham@yahoo.com

Postby Gabriella » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:09 am

tellham
on messenger
Is on netlog now

online male - 59 years, Stuttgart, Germany

Hello Dear,
I would love to keep contact with you and see how we go. I seldom use this website, hence I would appreciate communicating with you via yahoo messengers if you don't mind.
Yahoo: tellham@yahoo.com
Cheers,
Carter Ham

About me

I am American by nationality, and work as a General, serving as the second and current Commander, U.S. Forces, Africa Command. In this position, I have been in command of the 2011 military intervention in Libya. I am divorced and have two biological children. I derive pleasure in helping the less privileged children all around the world. I am a very sound and passionate mind, and I hope to find a lovely wife who will honestly love and respect me unconditionally.
More about me
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carter Ham Date of birth16/02/1952
(2 weeks to go) LocationStuttgart
Germany Native languageEnglishCompanyU.S. Army ProfessionGeneral (Soldier/Police/Security)Looking for■Friendship
Love status I've been through a lot, I'm having a break Instant MessengersYahoo!

his Avater Pic on Netlog

Duplicate pics Deleted AN x 2

i will gt him on yahoo untill i got an ID.

Leni
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammer "michael_scott110@hotmail.com"

Postby Leni » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:48 pm

I am German and I met somebody over a German Meeting Site ( neu.de ). His Name was sopose to be "General, Major Michael Scott" :( . From January the 22. untill February the 07. we nearly chatted and mailed every Night over MSN. He send me some Pictures of "him" !! , but as I found out this Pictures showed General Carter F.Ham instead.
Anyway, he used the E-Mail Adress: michael_scott110@hotmail.com
Here are just 2 Mails and 2 Chat`s we had , to show others to be Careful !!!

The first Mail I received on January the 22.

My name is michael....,and as i have already told you, I am a soldier from the U.S.A army but i am now in Afghanistan for peace keeping and will be coming home within two months time.I have been a widower for 7 years now and i am having one son who is 13 years and i came to the Meetic which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together...
Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky

I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities.. I try to allow life itself not to stress me out and remain a happy go lucky person.. Love to kiss and hug.. I think one of my biggest flaws is being too nice and loyal to people in my life, but it is just the right thing we should all do, but in general, good always outweighs the bad.. I'm very responsible but still let the inner boy in me come out at times, OK maybe sometimes too much.. I'm very flexible in things I like to do, whether it’s going out dinning or just hanging home eating pizza and putting in a DVD.. I love the monsoon season and the lightning it brings.. I'm very thought full of others and always make the best of a bad situation.. I am a widower after some years of faithfulness and love and was put out because I lost her in an accident.. I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term, rest of my life type of relationship or just a now thing, I will not discount anything right now.. Someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for hours and hours.. To be able to have fun no matter what we’re doing, as long as it is together.. I really enjoy the act of making love and/or sex and the comfort that comes with it, when the two actually make love just from the act of holding each other sometimes.. Looking so forward to meeting someone for any type of relationship at this point in my life, whatever the situation brings.. I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much if not more and treat a woman as God expects man to treat them.. I hope to find a woman that needs me to love her and take care of her, as I want her to love and take care of me as well..

I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Max along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature.

I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

The second Mail I received on January the 24.
Hello my dear..

I hope you are doing well and also having a loving day my dear..I am now in the office working on some files and documents my dear and i am replying to your email now..In the first place, thanks so much for the wonderful communication we are having now my dear and i think its such a pleasure knowing each other this way...

For your information, i am no more on the meetic site and i was taken my profile off when i came across you the other time since my work as a soldier in afghanistan now doesn't allow me to be there because of security reasons and i was there the other day to just give a try and see whether something could have worked for me, and you are also the first person i had contact with and lucky for me you also answered me when i contacted you but for now i am no more on that site..

I have now invited you again on the msn chat and hope you will accept it this time and be on msn for a chat or you can also take my email address and add me on yours and i will accept it so that we can chat on msn as that would be easy and also help us to share photos and know more about each other and see how best this can work for us since we both don't know what the future will bring us..

As the day turns into night,Keep your worries out of sight.Close your eyes and go to sleep,For all the good times are yours to keep.At night sms greeting does not mean good night,It has a silent msg saying, you are my last thought at night. When my arms cant reach people who are close to my heart,I always hug them with my prayers.May God grant you what your heart desires and keep you happy..Good Night

Michael

One Chat on February the 03.

Michael sagt:
Hello sweetheart, How are you doing??
XXX sagt:
Hey, I am alright. How are you ?
Michael sagt:
am also doing good because you are here with me
I was waiting for you to come online
XXX sagt:
A long time ???
Michael sagt:
yes my love
XXX sagt:
What time you have at the Moment ?
Michael sagt:
I have been thinking of you all the day and even can't work, you make me crazy and am willing to love you forever...
it's 1:27 here and there..
XXX sagt:
Almost 10.00 PM
Michael sagt:
I see
XXX sagt:
I am happy too,to get in Contact with you again.
Michael sagt:
me too sweetheart
How i wish am right there with you now
XXX sagt:
It´s a funny thought that you in Daylight and here it`s very dark and freezing cold
Michael sagt:
Oh my God,How i wish am right there with you to be in your arms
XXX sagt:
Well I`am sitting in my livingroom, watching TV and I just finish with reading the Newspaper..and it`s nice warm here in my home.
Michael sagt:
Very soon i will be right there with you okay
I like to love you forever
XXX sagt:
Nice thought
Michael sagt:
I want to be by your side always, will like to make you the most happiest woman on earth and am not going to treat you bad
XXX sagt:
I would not want it either. I dont want or need to be treated bad
Michael sagt:
You know relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn’t be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication.
XXX sagt:
I know you have to be hard and dominant at your Work but can you privatly let your Partner be "Bossy" too ???
Michael sagt:
yes sweetheart, i don't want to cheat on my partner
I don't want this to happen
XXX sagt:
I think I wrote it before...Privatly ( with my Partner ), I would like to be on the same level.
Michael sagt:
We all turn to our loved ones for support from time to time. When your loved one does not offer you their support it may be time to look at your relationship..
XXX sagt:
I would like to know more about you...like, bad habbits do you smoke or drink a lot of Alcohol ???
What does it mean You got a Rrring here ?
Yesyou right !
The message I wrote ...looks funny as there are 3 different Questions and answer
Michael sagt:
yes, i do not drink alchol or smoke
Michael sagt:
i have missed you
XXX sagt:
i miss you too
Michael sagt:
When engaging in a relationship with another person there is always going to be things that you do not agree upon. You want to have the ability to compromise so both partners are getting their wishes met.
XXX sagt:
i think so too
Michael sagt:
This may mean one night you watch football, and one night your partner watches a movie you enjoy. It might mean that your partner can agree to try a dish that you enjoy cooking. In any organization with more than one person in it, there will be more than one opinion, work with your partner to see that both of you can compromise on different subjects.
XXX sagt:
i agree with you
do you like football
Michael sagt:
YES I DO..
Michael sagt:
Real Madrid and you?
XXX sagt:
borusia mönchengladbach
Michael sagt:
If someone isn’t willing to compromise, they are not willing to acknowledge your wants and desires. If they can not acknowledge your wants they are likely not emotionally developed enough for you to have your needs met.
XXX sagt:
how come that you like a spanish football-team
Michael sagt:
Really love that team
Open and honest communication is one of the more desirable qualities you want to have in a relationship. Watch to see that your partner is not secretive, nor are they willing to tell lies to avoid certain subjects.
XXX sagt:
you absolutly rhight with your last message.i had that problems with my last realationsship
Michael sagt:
I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go.
Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.

XXX sagt:
you still didnt answer my question about if you smoke
Michael sagt:
I do not smoke
But if my woman do no problem
XXX sagt:
GREAT
Michael sagt:
Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable..
Michael sagt:
Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.
XXX sagt:
When I read your messages I have get into myself. I could not write that Way but I`am thinking the same.
Michael sagt:
Can you please send me some pictures of you?
XXX sagt:
Is it easy for you to write this Way ( so softly )
Yes, did you get one at the first Mail ?
XXXl sagt:
yes
You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands.
XXX sagt:
You writing soooo wonderful. I am so astonnished? that a man can find this sort of Words.
I wonder if you realy stayed alone in the past Years ?
Michael sagt:
yes
since my wife died i have never been in a relationship with any one except you
XXX sagt:
You seem to be a good and gentle Person with a big Heart
Michael sagt:
you so nice and sweet
Michael sagt:
I always look into your eyes when you not on line and also put your face by my pillow..
yes
very nice
I love all
I love you
I care about you
Michael sagt:
Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her.Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person
Michael sagt:
what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.
XXX sagt:
Could you send me some Pictures too ?
Michael sagt:
I WILL

Last chat on February the 06.

XXX sagt:
Hello Michael
How are you ?
Michael sagt:
am fine
XXX sagt:
what are you been doing
Michael sagt:
How are you doing ihope you are doing well and i have really missed you so much
XXX sagt:
Imissed you too.
Michael sagt:
i have been waiting for you to have a vchat with
XXX sagt:
I had to work untill late.
Michael sagt:
In my thoughts of you there is an underlying love that is present in every word, every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be."
Michael sagt:
Even though you're not here and nowhere to be found, my heart says you're still here and everywhere to be found.
Michael sagt:
Every time you look at me and see me smiling, just know that I am thinking of you!
XXX sagt:
Nice thought
Michael sagt:
So, here I am, all by myself, thinking of you - no one else. There's a feeling inside and as hard as I try, it just won't go away.
Michael sagt:
Thinking of you makes my life complete. You're my golden clouds; you're my smile. You are all the soulful love songs within my spirit, like an angel calling me... perfect for my soul
XXX sagt:
So...you still in Love with me
Michael sagt:
yes
and you
XXX sagt:
I would not be hereif I had no feelings for you
Michael sagt:
me too darling
I love you so much
Michael sagt:
yes sweetheart
always by your side
I need you
XXX sagt:
I hope that is not only because you feel lonley
Out there in Afghanistan !
Michael sagt:
yes darling
Michael sagt:
Honey, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me.
XXX sagt:
What have you been doing today ?
Michael sagt:
working all day
and thinking of you as well
XXX sagt:
Can you tell me about your Work today
Michael sagt:
I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now
XXX sagt:
OK
I been reading today in the Newspaper,that the US Military will stay at Afghanistan untill 2014
Michael sagt:
but as for me i will be comimng home two months time...
because am waiting for my retirement papers
XXX sagt:
Where do you have to go then ?
Michael sagt:
I will be going to the USA for my son Clinton after that we will come to you
stay in as a happy family...
XXX sagt:
I am looking forward to it.
Michael sagt:
let me tell you about my work now
Michael sagt:
Well....Professionally I am a mechanical Engineer as you know already.SO basically I work and supervise the maintenance of the jeeps and cars here
XXX sagt:
Is it similary as in our Region
Michael sagt:
I have an idea about guns and explosives too so I train soldiers especially the younger troops here about how to go about such things,I keep them fit,I'm senior Officer so I go on night patrols and supervise check points at nights as well and that's the most dangerous part of all,I have lost some colleagues here.....
XXX sagt:
I would not like to Change Places
For me it sounds "frightening"
I am glad when you can leave that Place and come back and good health
You told me, that you came from Liverpool.Do you still have Relatives there or want to go back there ?
Michael sagt:
Oh no...
As i told you i don't know any family about my parent..
Also have no friend
the family i have is you and my son
XXX sagt:
Dont you have any sister or brother ?
Michael sagt:
No..
XXX sagt:
Since when you lived in America ?
Michael sagt:
am the only child of my late parent...
when i was young..
XXX sagt:
"late" Parents means they are dead ?
How old where you ?
Michael sagt:
yes
i was about 5 years before i have to the US
I don't know anything about them
tears are coming out from my face
XXX sagt:
I am very sorry
Michael sagt:
I miss you
XXX sagt:
I give you a very big HUG
Michael sagt:
me too sweetheart
Michael sagt:
I love you
You are the one i want to spend the rest of my life with
XXX sagt:
I do have to carry on ask you, because I would like to understand you and the Way you live
With whom you went to America ?
Michael sagt:
with my father
XX sagt:
I am very Interesting about your Life.
So, why did your father went to America?
Michael sagt:
my father is american
XXX sagt:
Oh I see
Michael sagt:
what else do you want to know
XXX sagt:
How old was your Mum when she died?
Michael sagt:
Don't know
XXX sagt:
Many,Many things I want to know
Michael sagt:
i was young
XXX sagt:
So, did your father marry another Woman?
Michael sagt:
i was 3years old before my mother died....
my father also died when i was only 11 years old...
he never told me everything about him and his family
so i do not know any family of my mother and father
XXX sagt:
It`s not easy to understand the circumstances,
Michael sagt:
Please ask me what ever you want to know about me now, because am ready to tell you everything ok...
XXX sagt:
I did wonder at first we met here, as you say`d you where in the US Army, because, you also say`d you came from Liverpool
Michael sagt:
yes
i was born there
XXX sagt:
I dont want that you think Iam to nosy, but it is for me very importent to know about the Person I be with
About his Life, his feelings, good and bad things
Michael sagt:
Lol
XXX sagt:
So, your wife, did she come from America ?
Michael sagt:
yes
XXX sagt:
Now I understand the circumstances about your best friend out in New York ?
Michael sagt:
yes
XXX sagt:
So, when did you find out about that your Wife betrayed you and how ?
Michael sagt:
i was not in the house, so my friend came there and slept with my lovely wife...i caught them
XXX sagt:
Oh that is bad
What did you do after you caught them ?
Michael sagt:
They lock the door, so i false and push the door and i saw them
has this happened to you before?
XXX sagt:
I never betray`ed anybody
Michael sagt:
that's great, and will you allow my friend sleep with you...???
XXX sagt:
NO WAY !!!
Michael sagt:
that's good..
I love you
You the one i have choose to be with you and i will never go for another woman i promise...
Michael sagt:
I promise to love you forever
Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, and faithful....
XXX sagt:
Nobody should Promise things, also I like to hear that too.
But things sometimes turns round so quick and easely
Michael sagt:
Yes, i always promise thing for my woman to see that am serious but not joking
Michael sagt:
I will always be by your side
Michael sagt:
I trust you with all my heart ...
XXX sagt:
I dont like Lies or "show off People"
I am a very natural Woman, love the Natur and any kind of Life on Earth.
Michael sagt:
yes sweetheart
that's good
I also love the same
Michael sagt:
I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometimes I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or let me down in any way.....
Michael sagt:
I pray to God every day to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.
Michael sagt:
I miss you
I love you
XXX sagt:
I miss you too
But I still have many Question about you !!!
Michael sagt:
go ahead
XXX sagt:
what did happen after to caught your Wife ? What did you do ?
Michael sagt:
I was shocked, so i push my friend out..i told him to live my house
XXX sagt:
what did you tell your wife
Michael sagt:
I cried,and ask her why did she do this to me
XXX sagt:
did`nt you get "nasty",shout or wanted to hurt her too
Michael sagt:
i beat her for doing that...
so i try not to talk with her for about 2 days
XXX sagt:
what happend then
Michael sagt:
she came and apologise
so i try toforgive her and promised me it will never happen
XXX sagt:
After that,could you trust her again?
And where you both happy again ?
Michael sagt:
yes, because i forget about it..
we try to stay
XXX sagt:
You told me, that she had aaccident. Was it shortly afterwards?
Michael sagt:
I then traveled to Australia when my son was 8 years old.I spent two years in Australia ,only to return back home to find out that my wife had an accident two days before my arrival ,she could not survive the accident.
XXX sagt:
was it a Caraccident ?
Michael sagt:
yes
XXX sagt:
So, you did not have any Contact with your wife or son at the Time you lived in Australia?
Michael sagt:
i use to call them on phone
XXX sagt:
How old was your Wife ?
Michael sagt:
I living with my son all alone in this misery,I am the most loneliest man ,you may be about to know .
XXX sagt:
I just come to relize that
How you in contact with your son ?
Michael sagt:
through email
XXX sagt:
Does he stay at your wifes family
Michael sagt:
No...with a caretaker in my house,mean where i stay in the US
XXX sagt:
I guess he is very unhappy too and lonely
Michael sagt:
YES
You just make me feel extra special; make me feel a sense of warmth inside. I want you to know that I love you for this! I love you for being so caring and genuine. I love you for everything you’ve done for me.
XXX sagt:
I did`nt do anything yet special. Maybe one Day
Michael sagt:
yes sweethear
I love you for the happiness and joy you bring to my life. I love you for you! We don’t even need to talk to communicate with each other. By just being together, holding hands, or cuddling, we can sense each other’s thoughts and inner feelings.
XXX sagt:
I just remember my own childhood and the Mother in me
was it your own choice to go to Afghanistan ?
Michael sagt:
No
XXX sagt:
I guess it is not easy for you to tellme all this,as you did`nt meet me yet
Thank you for your trust in me
Michael sagt:
do u trust me??
XXX sagt:
I believe what you tell me
Michael sagt:
but i want to know if you trust me with your heart as i do trust you with all my heart...?
XXX sagt:
I feel sorrow what did happen to you and your son
But I do have a big feeling for you.
Michael sagt:
thank you for the love and trust you have for me
HONEY,It's hard to love and hard to trust; but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me.Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing.
XXX sagt:
I wanted to know all about you ( and still will ). I thought it would be easy to read it her, when you talk about your past. I try to make myself a Picture about you. But i think it is easier when someone sit next to you, so you can get hold of him ( her ) when you feel like it.
Michael sagt:
yes darling
Michael sagt:
You promise me a picture
XXX sagt:
From what ?
Michael sagt:
You told me you will send me a picture today
XXX sagt:
Sorry, I cant remember from what ?
Michael sagt:
i have forgotten
XXX sagt:
You have forgotten ---- so how can I remember it
Michael sagt:
If you don't remember for it ok..
XXX sagt:
You can let me know, as soon as you remember
Michael sagt:
darling it's almost 3:40 now and i need to have a rest now
XXX sagt:
PM ?
Michael sagt:
aft
XXX sagt:
I have to go to sleep anyway.Otherwise I am not fit enough for my Morning Work. It snow 00.10 AM
Michael sagt:
Oh i see
Good night
I love you
stay bless
sound sleep
take care
XXX sagt:
I wish you a good evening and a good Night
Michael sagt:
Remember i love you
Michael sagt:
am missing and thinking of you...

SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:04 am

Thanks for posting, Leni. Do you think you could find the email headers for those emails and post them here? Instructions are in our FAQ section. http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=74" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Leni
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Leni » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Dear SlapHappy,
well, I finaly found the "Email Headers".

The Mails came from "Vereinigtes Königreich 44" ( UK ).

I hope that was helpful.
"Michael Scott" still try`s to get in Contakt with me.... I can see that he is every Day online on msn. I got my Profile hidden so he can`t see me.
Best Regards
Leni

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Leni,
can you, please, post the entire header here (without your own email adress there, of course)?

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Carter, hamcarter81@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:23 pm

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5772162
USER ID: 5772162
Nickname: rocky
Name: david carter
State/Region: Texas
City: Dallas
am looking for responsible and faithful woman out there
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Military scams”