It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sigmund Witt

African scammers posing as military personnel.
goldfish2012
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

beware of andrew_barsi@yahoo.co.uk

Postby goldfish2012 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:08 pm

beware of this man that goes by the name to me that is of andrew barsi witt i have been taking to him for a while but things didnt run true so i came onto this site and thank god i did he goes by many names on here. H claims that he is in the army 174 bertalion he has asked me to send him some hair clippers and he also sent me a address which i thought i should make you aware of.
captain andrew baresi witt
174 balattian
19 beach road ikoradu
lagos
nigeria
west africa
zip code 23401
he told me he had been posted in nigeria on a mission.
I hope he is caught and that scamming peole will end

beware of andrew_barsi@yahoo.co.uk

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: beware of andrew_barsi@yahoo.co.uk

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Thanks for posting this up :)

Unfortunately, scammers are hardly EVER caught, i.e. brought in front of court. See the very first question of the FAQ why - also to understand Nigerian scams better. :)

EDIT No other hits of andrew_barsi@yahoo.co.uk in DIY tool.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

goldfish2012
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason Mcaughty - lt_jasonmc@yahoo.com

Postby goldfish2012 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:05 pm

hi these photos you have posted goes by the name of so many ,its hard to keep up, the name name i have given you is also all the photos of the one you have for jason mcaughty and all the others, but i do know his sir name is witt, as i asked him what the witt on is uniform was, and he said it was his real sirname, i have a lot of the photos posted on here . he is going by the name of andrew_baresi@yahoo.com. i was on hotmail when he first got in touch with me and asked me to go on yahoo, like i said he is the same one that goes by all the other photos that you have here. i hope this helps you abit more, as i dont really know how to use a computer. i asked for another photo of him and he said he had just formatted his laptop, idont know what he mant, but i hope this is helpful. to stop them getting out os ladys who think they are going to find a partner

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:18 pm

he said he had just formatted his laptop, idont know what he mant
it mean he did not have any photo anymore coz when he formatted laptop so he will lose all the document that he has save in LP. that's what he meant. and it just his excuse.

thanks for the post yes it will help to safe other.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:28 am

MODS to be merged please

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=38673" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

chrisannaleigh
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby chrisannaleigh » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:59 am

:D Went on "Tagged" today, under the name of "Witt". I counted 52 profiles, different names and locations all using the pictures that are here on this site. Was contacted today by a "witt_calvin@yahoo.com". Told me that he had seen my pix all over the net, and he was contacting me because I was a SCAMMER!!!! LMAO What a a bunch of stupid people they are. Pictures of him are already posted on here.

woitt

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Thompson R., thompson_robertp@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:01 pm

tagged.com
Thompson R
Last Active: 4 days ago

Hey babe good to read from you how you doing and hows your day been
I hope you are doing good. And to answer your questions YES I was once married to my X.
Hugs

Received: from [41.71.174.78]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Lagos, Nigeria

Lorie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lorie » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:12 pm

I was scammed, (well at least he tried)! on EquestrianCupid.com by a man claiming to be Army Captain Brian Witt and he sent me the picture here with the army tshirt on from Camp Shelby. His handle was GotWhatUWant his email was captbrianwitt@gmail.com on IM he was helpfuldad2011 he claimed to be deployed in Afghanistan lost his wife to cancer 8 years ago was retiring soon. He wanted me to buy us a satellite phone for $260 so i could be the first person he talked to in the morning etc. He said his friend Comstock posted his profile for him. He said he had a brother named Ferguson living in Leicester England & a 22 yer old son named Bill who was living with his brother. I asked to speak with Ferguson to see if he was legit & he said he would not & got indignant when i said he could be pretending to be someone he was not. I told him i would have to save up for this phone & then after he inquired about my home & i said i didn't own one he was gone.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:38 pm

Hi, thanks for posting this :) As IM, did the anonymous West African scammer use YIM, msn or something else? Just asking since the YIM chatnick would also be his yahoo email address and therefore, another (small) basis for a little research :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

kittykatnip
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kittykatnip » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:25 am

This same guy is going by Brion Witt now in Detroit Mi. I "met" him thru POF...plentyoffish com. Same story is a sgt in the amry, deployed to Kabul for another 6 mths. He did ask me for money, turned him down fast and he wont talk to me anymore..

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:32 am

feel free to post his new email ID that he used to chat or email you :) thanks for update

kittykatnip
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kittykatnip » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:34 am

Avatar for the email adress chitt_61@yahoo.com:
I got this same pic from him. Sgtbrionwitt@ymail.com with a few of the other pic seen here. But I was told he had a 5 yr old son named John.

Kitty

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:39 am

thanks you for the post. may be you can also post his email texts with money request. it will safe other when other ladies that may be also in comunicatted with him recently google his email texts. ;)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

kissmemore568@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:21 pm

badoo.com/search/#/01225944144
Justice, 56
Miami, FL, United States
I am Easygoing , loving , honest , calm, caring , understanding, simple person. Loves to be always happy relax and enjoy life. enjoy listening to my favorite classic music, excercise, reading , cooking a little bit. I also like going to the beach side my with my friends to have a lot of fun . I am a conscientious and caring person. I love to laugh and not afraid to cry. I am loyal and honest. I … like to try new things and being adventurous. I like to write and inspire others through example. I feel that having a good time and feeling great is what life should be about. I'm looking for my true love here and my intentions are serious. I know we both have had some experience and already know some important things to make relationship work. I'm of the belief that open and honest communication is the key to a success in any relationship.
Interested in
I want to meet with a woman who is lovng , caring , kind , faithful , honest , trustworthy and understanding . Confident and strong-minded woman. A woman who knows how to make her man happy . A woman who is adventurous and likes to have fun . A woman with positive attitude and also has her own opinion.

yes so this my yahoo address kissmemore568@yahoo.com can i also have yours now so that we can chat there now and get to know each other well...
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Eric Smith; <segbesure@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:28 pm

Username: eric86

Email: segbesure@yahoo.com

User IP 197.251.133.153

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DHCP Pool IP Addresses
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
Eric Smith

About me
i am Eric ,45 years old .i am a military guy .i am from US but now living in Afghanistan for peace keeping.

Come from
Afghanistan

City, State, Province
Kabul

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
military

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Military scams”