It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:20 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sigmund Witt

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mikerichard502@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 20, 2014 8:49 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5973879433
Maxwell G, 51 New York, NY

hey there,how are you doing over there..sorry for my invasive ways of introducing myself,i am maxwell and i am from united states, new york..i was going through some profile on here and i was hoping i could be honored of been your friend or better still your man....lol sorry if i am kind of funny but i could never get my eyes off such beautiful woman like you and i was hoping one day I will be able to get to know you better.
You can send me your Yahoo mail address so that I can add you up on my messenger or you can add me on mikerichard502@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

mikerichard502@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sigmund Witt

Postby Sailory » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:13 pm

sgt_davidd@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7270740533" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; David D

hello how are you ? can we chat, i will like to be a friend of yours and see where it we lead us too if you dont mind?
okay thanks for the reply? what do you want to know i will tell,
i have no wife
i have one son? and am single
i work with the un
okay give me your email
sgt_davidd@yahoo.com
which country are you from ?

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Raymond Witt, wittraymond64@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:21 am

datehookup
witt64
I am caring,faithful,loyal,truthful,loving,goals achiever,honest,future driven,confidential,understands the ups and downs of life,Committed to relationship. I also enjoy reading, visionary, conservative,passionate, romantic and I always try to help others that are in need. I love life for we only live once. I believe in showing my mate how much I care for Her, and to make Her happy. I also know what I want and I will not settle for less. I am loyal,loving and I believe in being there for my woman. I am ready in my life to be with one woman...and share a special bond with Her. I do not believe in playing games with someone feelings. What you see is what you get with me no games.I am seeking to meet some one caring, faithful,communicative,loyal,generous,understanding,future driven,honest,truthful woman to be with in a long term relationship,Courtship or marriage ,Some one with Good life principles to set an example to our children in the near future

Hi,how you doing,am witt by name and am here seeking for an honest woman to start up a new relationship with and see where it leads to,I will love to chat with you privacy on yahoo messenger for a better and faster conversation if you don't mind, looking forward to read back from you thanks
Hi,here is my email.....wittraymond64@yahoo.com,can't wait to read back from you thanks
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Garry - gwi1969@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:09 pm

same email and same Nigerian scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 9&start=60" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

=> B:

Garry, 45

Frederick, MD

I am really a sincere and honest person, am caring, kind, friendly, very easy to get along with. I consider myself a very romantic, passionate, smart, intelligent, cool headed, adaptive man and I do have a big heart and I do believe in truth and honesty. am looking for a woman who's completely honest and sincere about her words and feelings, who's ready for a long term relationship, who's ready to build up a family with someone real.... am 5'9, have an average body type, blue eyes and dark brown hair, I listen to music, I like to swim, camp, shop and read...
Interested in
I'm really looking for Someone Honest, Caring, Romantic, Kind, Posses Great Sense of Humour, Understanding, Intelligent, Respectful and Trust Worthy..
ImageImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

bakersmommy00
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

sigwitt1@yahoo.com

Postby bakersmommy00 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:30 pm

He apparently is still at it trying to get women to fall in love with him. I'm like seriously after just one or two messages your in love with me get real. I was hit twice by the same person using the same pics but different names. Did he really think that I'm that dumb and wouldn't check it out. The first time I was contacted by a person claiming to be Jones Witt saying he saw my profile on a Elvis Presley fan page we started talking and soon he was saying I love you and want to marry you etc etc.. well I really started getting suspicious when he asked me to send 250.00 to a person who lived in Kentucky apparently to establish phone service so that he could contact me whenever and when I said sorry I don't have the money being a single parent he got extremely mad and was threatening that there would be no us if I didn't send the money. So glad I found this website. I reported him to facebook and his page has been removed and ive also reported him to the fbi giving all information that I had. A week later I was contacted on facebook by a man using the name Sigmund Witt using the same pics as the other. He acted like he didn't know me which could be a possibility if it's a different person. I'm putting this all online so that someone else doesn't get hit by this same person. This same pic is on several websites using many different names etc so please check out who you are talking to and by no means don't send money to anyone you don't know. This supposed captain in the military even went as far to tell me he had no contact with his money overseas which is a lie. The email address he gave me is sigwitt1@yahoo.com and the phone number he is using is 760-865-9691 I googled the number and its in 29 palms California/

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:50 pm

bakersmommy00

Thank you for the info. Please always report scammers here and Google will provide our site for all researchers.
If you notify Fb they may or may not remove profile but I guarantee you that for one removed he will make hundred the next day. Then reported profile here and removed by FB is useless.

See, they contacted you again because since you responded once your info is circulating among scam rings and they will try to get you into their traps.

There may be hundreds of scam rings using the same photos of victims . That's why we always ask for email address, phone numbers , Skype...

For now please BLOCK and IGNORE. Do not confront those criminals...
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Shea, johnshea615@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun May 17, 2015 3:07 pm

.zorpia.com/#!profile/johnshea615
johnshea615
49, Miami, Florida, United States

hey hi how are you doing today add me on yahoo messenger so that we chat ( johnshea651 )

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Shea, johnshea651@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:53 pm

.zorpia.com/#!profile/johnshea615
johnshea615
49, Miami, Florida, United States

hey hi how are you doing today add me on yahoo messenger so that we chat ( johnshea651 )
615 or 651 or both! Mugu isnt sure...

singlemenonline.com/view.php?profile=685435
johnshea651@yahoo.com
Username: johnshea651
City: Miami - Florida
Date of Birth: 17th-October-1966

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Shea, johnshea651@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:08 pm

johnshea651@yahoo.com
=> B:
John, 48
Lagos, Nigeria
I'm here to make new friends

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:25 pm

hello xxx
hi how are you doing today and i hope you are fine and the family so where are you located, in the state and you know am from USA Florida Miami and right now am in the usa army for peace keeping mission and right now, so tell me more about you and how old are you and are you single, do you have yahoo messenger, hugs

Received: by 98.138.105.224
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

skype gencris322 - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:01 pm

avatar skype has a fake ID card, I post the cut out photo, it shows a different additional man from http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 83#p520883 :

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Carl Witt, carlwitt090@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:34 pm

interpals
Carlwitt Carlwitt, 57 y.o.
North Richland Hills, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Hobbies: swimming, fishing , camping , hiking, horse riding, I know I’m a man but I love to cook so you have no problem fixing us meals, which means I will be fixing us dinner when we finally be to get her sometimes

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Carl Witt, carlwitt090@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:00 am

carlwitt090@gmail.com
Still active on hangout

Return to “Military scams”