It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:16 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sigmund Witt

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Chitt, chitt_61@hotmail.com & chitt_61@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:22 am

http://www.connectingsingles.com/free-dating-mic61.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mic61
looking for love
I am a:50 yr-old man seeking women, 40-60Location:manchester, Greater Manchester, England UK
About me:
tall dark loving man looking for a genuine loving woman , im athletic work hard and need that certain someone to love im romantic kind caring and honest a one woman man
I’m looking for:
kind caring woman needed to fill this loneliness looks not as important as personality want a friend lover and companion

Hello, my name is Michael but i prefer to be call Mic and im very new on here looking for friends and see how it goes from there...how about if we can chat on yahoo instant messenger so we can get to know ourselves much better.My id is chitt_61@yahoo.com or chitt_61@hotmail.com add me up there now and lets chat. Cheers and have a nice day. Mic.xx
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Michael Chitt, chitt_61@hotmail.com & chitt_61@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason Mcaughty - lt_jasonmc@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Avatar for the email adress chitt_61@yahoo.com:

wars
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wars » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Duplicate pics Deleted AN

I am sooo thankful for this site TYTYTY!
I have been talking to Witt a few weeks now,but he has not asked me for money YET!
Saw the pictures here and I WILL NOT tell him he is busted TY TY TY for this site! :

He is still using the name Witt Sigmund and claims to be in Afghanistan for 4 Months. Still Using the same pictures!
He is on facebook as Witt Sigmund and Sigmund Witt one says US Army other says US Marines. One FB he has 4 friends.........LOL They all look like scammers themselves,no way a guy that looks like this would have sum friends.geees dead give away that its not really him!

His story:My name is Witt Sigmund single for 4 yrs I live in Amarillo,Texas and some years later after i joined the Military. i have a Daughter name Anna 8yr, i have been married Lost my wife that hot me a lot .... i have been in the military for over 9 years....i am in US Army Special Forces......intelligence unit.....here... and presently i am in Afghanistan cause i was deployed here year ago You can E-mail me on my yahoo wittsigmund70..i just hope that does not piss you off

More pictures.......................
Duplicate pics Deleted AN

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Is it wittsigmund70@yahoo.com ? ....or yahoo.co.uk whatever
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

wars
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wars » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:08 am

the Avatar for the email adress chitt_61@yahoo.com and wittsigmund70 has the same picture with grey army t-shirt.
his emailhe gave me is: wittsigmund70@yahoo.com
His yahoo ID: wittsigmund70@yahoo.com and has same picture used for the avatar on chitt_61@yahoo.com
The pictures (like ones in previous post on Jason MCaughty) is with the blue shirt and black suit with his daughter at graduation and one with 2 fingers is on FACEBOOK
under Witt Sigmund and Sigmund Witt. The facebook Sigmund Witt states he is in US ARMY, has all the pictures of him in blue shirt/black suit with his daughter and has 4 friends....LOL All look like scammers to me :D
The other Facebook is under Witt sigmund and states he is in the US Marines

DebbieDoo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sgt Nelson Burrows - sgtnelsonburrows@yahoo.com

Postby DebbieDoo » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Re: Cpt. Carl Witt, He got me too as Capt. Carl. Sent me the exact same (3) pics. Said He was in Kunduz Afghanistan and had a 23 yr. old daughter. Supposedly had been single for 13 yrs....LOL. He hadn't asked for money yet. Don't know if he is the guy in the pic's or if he stole that identity. I suspect he is the guy in the pic's. If you look at the Army photo, he is wearing Sgt rank, not Cpt and has no collar devices like all commissioned officers wear. What an idiot
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deleted duplicate quote

SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:02 pm

DebbieDoo,

Welcome to RS.
Can you please post the email address, emails with headers/IP, phone numbers, chat names, profile and place where you met him here? Please refer to your welcome PM, and the links within, also our FAQ forum for instructions on what and how to post your info here. Thanks. :)
Your details can save other victims.
Drop him, and do not confront him, do not tell him you know he is a scammer, and do not tell him his details are posted anywhere. Do not report his email or free profiles to web masters to close them down, either.

The man in the pics is an innocent person, who's pictures the scammer stole to use in his scam.
Do not attempt to contact the real person in any way, and please read this in addition to our FAQs to know WHY, and the consequences for you and other victims if you go against this policy. http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=42482" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dakota048
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

James Witt: wittjames@yahoo.com

Postby dakota048 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Ladies let me tell you this man is also on POF (plenty of fish) I figured out something was wrong when he told me after three emails he was n love with me... REALLyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I have many more pic of him. He also has two profiles on POF. One he is in the military in Kuwait the other a single father. He is actually from across the sea's in the Philippines . He ask me for money after a month and actually said it was for a friend for rent money. Well me being retired from corrections I smelled a rat. After I wrote and told him I was on to him there was no contact. He has a profile wittforreal, witt4real on POF. I am going to turn him in today to POF and have them take him off there. I have also sent him an email letting him know he is now busted.. The best thing to do ladies is to turn him into what ever scam dept of the dating sites you are on. If I could down load all his pictures I would he sent me like 4 of the military look and saw him on Wittforreal as a younger version of him. Most likely these are someone else's pictures as these scammers steal people's pictures off from google images or Flic photo's that is why it is best not to send them your pictures. Most likely they will use your pictures to become a women scammer. Let me give you ladies a hint on what to do if you contact someone and they become very attached right away... YOU go to GOOGLE and click on images. in the search bar for images you will see a small camera... click on that and down load the person's picture and if they are a scammer it will come up. Just like I did with this guy he calls himself witt. James Witt is the full name.. This will help you find out if the person is who he says he is. Also another big clue is if they are out of the country then you will most likely be talking with a scammer. I think this is a great website and I am so glad I ran his image thru google images. You might want to run your own photo thru google images to see if anyone is using your photo on a dating website.... Good luck and lets keep each other informed... Dakota

btw the lady he ask for you to send money too is LaDonna Dixon from Ohio.... he is on yahoo as wittjames, also has a yahoo IM... We all need to band together and just contact all the site he is on and have his profile deleted as a scammer. Good luck girls we need to get this guy off the sites before he suckers some women to send him money.
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: search by email addresses only, email addy placed into subject

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Stevenson (Steve) Parker - justsingle009@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Hi and welcome, dakota048!

do you have more details? Please, read http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=40328" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to know what other elements are required and post them. One header could be great - http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Also his email adress, profile elements, first + second email, money request - chat log or email text, pictures - if are not the same pictures already reported here.
Your infos can save other potential victims. Thank you.

dakota048
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Split from Stevenson (Steve) Parker - justsingle009@yahoo.co

Postby dakota048 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:08 pm

Split from http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=36335" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hello Firefly.

Here are a few of the anti scam sites they have him listed. this one site show's all kind of pictures of him. I will enclose the websites for everyone to see his pictures. He has a list of like 30 email addresses. The lady who he wanted me to send money to for "rent" is LaDonna Downing I even put in her name into Facebook and her profile turned up so she is a real person she is from Ohio. When you click on the military website you have to scroll down half way down the page and there he is. ON face book he has a german name I will enclose the link to that profile and you can see he is the same guy. the picture of the guy in the baseball hat I did facial reconition program with and he did not show up so not sure where he got that. This is a pof profile site I will put up as well. When he was Witt4real he had the military pictures up. Then he changed it to Wittforreal and put up the younger pictures but kept all the other info the same. I ask him why he changed profile pictures he goes OH that is MY cousin BRIAN Witt he wanted to be happy like me so he used my profile. I had a friend write this "Brian" and he wrote her back her sued the same "COS" in his emails instead of the word cause... That was a dead give away he was the same person he just changed to someone else's picture. I notice when ever I questioned him he would get upset and say you never seem to trust me... They try to make you feel bad for never believing them. I also noticed and so will you on the anti scam website that he wrote very educated with this other lady. From what this website says this is a person from Nigeria that is writing these women... Does this Witt guy know his pictures are all over the dating sites I have no idea. I feel bad women are sending these men money I hope we can get thru to women never to send money. I wonder how many women have actually met these men. A scammer is easy to spot because they usually live in another state so they can always say I would love to see you and bla bla bla. I hope these sites will help other ladies to save them from heartache and less money in their pocketbook.. Common sense tells you IT IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE most likely it isn't...
There are tons of other pictures BUT to see them go to the site called anti scam forum you can see all the pictures right down to the military ID..

http://galerie-dating-fraud.net/index.p ... _offset=24" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.domainnamebanned/openThre ... 758218.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://militarygear.com/asp/2010/12/20/ ... y-scammers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.facebook.com/jameswitt101?sk=photos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; this profile on facebook is private but his name James witt

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=34313210" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; website of his profile with now new pictures

http://www.facebook.com/sigmund.vonwelf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; facebook profile of him as a knight, this is the same picture that is in the anti scam website from up above
. also on the subject line is it possible to add the Witt name along with all the other names he uses. If women search say for James Witt and etc they won't see this post. Only someone looking for Steven Parker will find this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the Instant message he sent to me if the first instant message asking for money....I played along with him because I knew he was a scammer... I needed to get all the info I could... when I told him I would borrow the money he sent and email the next day asking if I got the money and when would it be sent...

BUZZ!!!
Witt James: You there?
ME: yes
Witt James: How are you?
ME: I am fine and yourself, you said you needed help
ME: what is it you need
Witt James: If it weren't important, i wouldn't be asking u... I need a loan
ME: I see
ME: go on
Witt James: 350 bucks
Witt James: I am on a mission right now. And a friend needs it
ME: a friend in the states
ME: are u still there
Witt James: Yes i am
ME: so who is this person that needs help
Witt James: A very close friend of mine
ME: oh
Witt James: You left
ME: no I ma here
ME: I signed out of I touch
ME: on my main computer
ME: r u there
Witt James: Yes i am
Witt James is typing...
Witt James: Are u there?
ME: yes I am
ME: I don't have that kind of money laying around I would have to borrow it... where would this money be sent if I could get it
ME: r u there
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HERE is the 2nd Email giving me the address to send the money too... with this women's address he wants me to send the rent money to ($350) I checked her out and that is a real person and her address matched. She is on facebook as well.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Honey, How are you? Sorry i left like that yesterday and left you hanging.I had to. And i am sorry for stressing u. I really feel uneasy asking for your help but i am conered here and have no one to turn to.Here is the info
Ladonna Downing
8417 ST. RT.121 North,
New Paris
Ohio.
Thanks
witt
-----Original Message-----

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will get more stuff to send you guys , but I wanted to get this out asap I hope this helps and the pictures come thru if not the ones he sent me are on all the above sites.

email address as you can see he has other names he goes by but Witt seems to be the one he favors:

MSgt. Simon/Sigmund/Glenn /Rick Preze Witt/CeeWee/Carl Witt/Jerry Witt/Steve Parker Witt/Eric Jones/Matt Swain/Michael Swain/Capt. Harry Swain/Spencer Swain/Jason Mcaughty/Micheal Witt/Sigmund Witt <simonwitt58@yahoo.com><glennwitt@live.com><carttle@yahoo.com><steve.parker@live.com><matt_swain@yahoo.com><michswain@hotmail.co.uk><ssgtmaxswain@yahoo.com><spenswain@yahoo.com><lt_jasonmc@yahoo.com><wittmicheal69@yahoo.com><sigmwitt1962@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1776 mal) jameswitt23@yahoo.com

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Hi again, dakota048!

Please, read this topic about researching scammers: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=29166" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

All search must be done by email adress, not just by pictures. Can you, please, post just the part that can be verified using the same elements this scammer has used so long he was in contact with you?

dakota048
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dakota048 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Firefly,

I will search thru my stuff and the email he wrote me for the money with the header I will post that. I am so new to this and so mad he is scamming ladies I guess I just go gun ho and forget there are rules. When I get off work I will go and take my time to go thru all the dozens of emails he has sent and get the headers for the emails. I thank you so much.
I did run his email address wittjames23@yahoo.com thru SPOKEO and it said he is using this email in 81 networks.
I did not pay the money to get the list of the 81 networks though. thank you for all your help I appreciate this very much.

Discover this email on 81 networks
wittjames23@yahoo.com
Available Results May Include
Photos & Videos

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:36 pm

mixed pictures, many email addresses, many links,
much work to sort
it seems this has been done via picture and possible name search
not good :-o :-o
it can involve innocent people
I did run his email address wittjames23@yahoo.com thru SPOKEO and it said he is using this email in 81 networks.
This is an advertising ploy and in actual fact if you are a member of Spokeo the real answer would be......one

yahoo

Please be careful of how you do searches
Thankyou
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:41 pm

@ dakota048
for your interest and improved posting please read the following links

Thankyou in advance

How to use this Board:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=79" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FAQ-
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=40328" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:52 pm

some of the posts provided by dakota048 may be:

of innocent people
and misleading

Please search by email addy only
Have you GOOGLED today!