It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sigmund Witt

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Witt Demetres, wittdemetres@rediffmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:25 pm

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6242374
USER ID: 6242374
Nickname: Wittdemetres
Name: Witt
State/Region: Wisconsin
City: Alban
My name is Witt and we both know it's time for you to give me a chance.I know that I'm all those good things you want in a man, friend, mate and lover. You'll be amazed how different I am from any other man you have dated.
I don't lie to people and I'm absolutely not a cheater.
I don't smoke or do any drugs and I won't date someone who does.Most women don't seem to be able to see a great man when he's right in front of them. It's time to open your eyes and give me a chance.
You would get a clean slate start with me and I would ask the same from you - whatever your horrible experiences have been in the past, it's time to pack them in a box and start over fresh.
Let's talk about meeting each other

&

Oasis
wittdemetrescares
This account is currently under review by the Oasis.com customer care team :D
About Me
Male 47 United States
Albany | New York | United States

I don't lie to people :mrgreen: and I'm absolutely not a cheater. :mrgreen:
I don't smoke or do any drugs and I won't date someone who does.Most women don't seem to be able to see a great man when he's right in front of them. It's time to open your eyes and give me a chance.
You would get a clean slate start with me and I would ask the same from you - whatever your horrible experiences have been in the past, it's time to pack them in a box and start over fresh.
What I'm Looking For
God fearing :twisted: ,honest and who believe me for who i am

Here is my email address you can write me to my personal email address and tell me about yourself and what you are looking for in man
wittdemetrescares says:wittdemetres@rediffmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Witt Demetres, wittdemetres@rediffmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

chrisannaleigh
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason Mcaughty - lt_jasonmc@yahoo.com

Postby chrisannaleigh » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:13 am

This is the picture that was originaly used on the dating site "badoo". He called himself Jerry Buss Witt.
This pictures is now back on "Badoo" under the name of Peter, age 50.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Pattorn Elpremier, sgttriger@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:40 pm

badoo.com/01219305655
Pattorn 46, King, NC
Hello every one how are you doing down there hope everything is well with you down there am Pattorn Elpremier a United State Soldier Deploy to Iraq. i join this site cos i am finding a good woman that will be the love of my heart a woman that i am going to spend the rest of my days and years with.
bye for now.

add me on my yahoo mail sgttriger@yahoo.com
so that will can have a good time, when chatting
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

chrisannaleigh
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby chrisannaleigh » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am

Was contacted today on Badoo by a scammer using the same pictures shown on here already. He is calling himself robwitt52@yahoo.com. Have blocked him from my messenger. He is currently using these pictures on Badoo under several different names and locations. Also received a telephone call today on an "restricted" phone number by a man that said his name was Jerry. I was previously scammed by a man using the same pictures calling himself Jerry Buss Witt. jerry_buss22@yahoo.com. The called only lasted a minute or so. I hung up.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Boggs, boggsjames13@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:02 pm

badoo.com/0287786209
Boggs 47, Philadelphia, PA

before i was deployee im in colorado spring but currentlly in afghanistan
boggsjames13@yahoo.com

chrisannaleigh
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby chrisannaleigh » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:14 am

Was emailed today by a Lt. Robert Witt " robwitt52@yahoo.com." Would like to post the letter as it is long and detailed about his life, and career. Please tell me how to post the letter from my email onto here . Was originally contacted by him on "Badoo", same pix in civilian clothing, blue shirt and dark jacket. Please let me know how to get the letter posted on here. Thank you

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:33 am

Copy and paste. Like always. Highlight first, "copy" is STRG-C, "paste" is STRG-V. :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

chrisannaleigh
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby chrisannaleigh » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:19 pm

:twisted: Just can't get the copy and paste thing to work for me. He has emailed me again. This time he has asked me for "donations" for the military that are serving in Afghanstain. He has told me that he has a "friend" in Ghana that will get the "donations" to the military men in that country, because the" friend" visits Afghanstian often. Goes by the name of Lt. Robert Witt robwitt52@yahoo.com

The address and name that was give to me to send the donations to:

Mr. Idemudia Esse
Knutsford University College
PO Box AN 19480
Accra-North

Also included several pictures of himself, but they are the same pictures that are already on here.
robwitt52@yahoo.com avatar

Last edited by minerva on Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: add avatar

chrisannaleigh
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby chrisannaleigh » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Thought that I would finally go to a "safe and secure" dating site. I would love to find someone to date that is in the military, because much of my family was military. I PAID to be on this dating site called "Military Singles". I signed up, and one of the first people to contact me was a scammer using these same set of photos. He called himself Capt. Witt, and his email is "wittyfebian@yahoo.com". My conversation with him had me cracking up from the beginning. His use of the American Language was the absolute worse that I have ever encounterd on a dating site. :-o :-o He really butchered it. It was so bad, that I automatically blocked him and reported his status to the "Miltary Singles" site.

wittyfebian@yahoo.com

Same photos that are already shown on here.

tdexter0326
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tdexter0326 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:10 pm

This person contacted me as Captain Andrew Baresi Witt. He said he was on a peace treaty mission in Nigeria. He contacted me from a dating website and in 2 days he was in love with me and wanted a commitment. He said he would be coming to see me when he gets leave in November. All the pictures that have been posted were sent to me. My red flag went up when he asked me to send him a Blackberry 9900 because that was the only phone that would work there I never sent him anything. He sent me a teddy bear to remind me of him. I told him I knew he was a scam and to leave me alone. :liar:

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:54 pm

welcome to RS :) if you have his new email ID that not posted here please post it. and please dont argue with him. ;)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

chrisannaleigh
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby chrisannaleigh » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:42 pm

I contacted customer support on "Miltary Singles" and the "Febian" wittyfebian@yahoo.com has been deleted by the courtesy of Megan in support. He is off of the Military Singles dating site. :D

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:28 pm

This man is on Tagged:

Emailadress: jmwitt33@yahoo.com

IP adress: 216.172.135.79 USA suspected network device

His profile:

James W
Motto: seeking for the right one
Geslacht: Man
Leeftijd: 47
Relatie Status: Vrijgezel
Geïnteresseerd In: Dating, Serieuze Relatie
Talen: English
Etniciteit: Kaukasisch/Blank
Religie: Katholiek
Oriëntatie: Hetero

His email to me:

My name is james witt, i am 47 years old. I am a US Soldier . I am pretty easy going a good listener. Let me say that, what you are about to read may inspire you, deture you,or even make you sad . But i think that honesty is the best policy. Say it, and let the chips fall where they may.

I am a single father of a wonderfull girl, 12 years old. :mrgreen: I'm a down to earth kind of guy. I believe in living your life the best that you can with the tools that is giving to you. Treat others as you would like to be treated. YEAH, SO STOP SCAMMING INNOCENT PEOPLE !! :evil:

I'm fairly patient man. I mean theres no use in getting excited if you can't do much about it. I'm a hard worker, I got that from my dad. But i also like to have a good time. I love music, art, sports, and life. Sunny days are great, but rainy days make me feel alive.

I am working with the US Army as a Major but Currently deployed to Afghanistan, War Zone, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division.

--------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:30 pm

^^
Sounds almost like a street address. "15b War Zone, please!"
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

chrisannaleigh
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby chrisannaleigh » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:56 pm

I have been using the dating site "Tagged". On this site I have found 52 different profiles under the name of Witt, all with different first names and different locations. I have reported this to "Tagged", and find it disgusting that they have litlle to no interest in eliminating scammers from their site. Checked just a few minutes ago, all 52 are still there and active. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! Using these pix!!!

Return to “Military scams”