It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scott Mcray, smcray1@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:36 am

waplog
smcray
male 51
Name Surname: smcray
Lives in United States, CALIFORNIA
Easy going personnel who believe in truth
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Scott Mcray, smcray1@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

Postby minerva » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:35 am

from Janex69 post--> rfchandler62@ymail.com

hit to skype
Skype Name falz_b
Full name faleye bankole
Location lagos, Nigeria

Skype Name faleye_bankole
Full name faleye bankole
Location Nigeria
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:17 pm

^^avatar of 2nd is
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Raymond Chandler; <sgt.r1111@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:03 pm

Raymond23

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: California
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I consider myself an easygoing, well balanced, mature, kind, professional, sincere, caring person with a good sense of humor who laughs a lot on his own time, but is serious at work, (performing well and excelling are very important to me), and when the occasion merits it...a person who respects others' beliefs, styles, cultures, way of thinking...I do not like to judge others by their appearance or first impression, but for how they handle themselves and how they treat others. Even though I am very accepting, and tolerant, I do have strong moral values and I'm not into criminal or unethical behavior. I like the motto: "Agree to disagree"". I like to have intelligent conversations and discover the real person behind the facade, try to see the positive and always try to make things work no matter how impossible they seem. Honesty is important; tell someone what you are thinking and feeling, don't waste their time and or yours. I like to live a high quality life, try to have the best things relatively speaking. I like to improve every day and I monitor myself, I expect the best from myself but not at the expense of others. I like to live in harmony with other people and the surround

........ writes

Hello,
I am Raymond Chandler by name,born and raised in Whittier,CA in USA.I

just got attracted by your picture that is why i deem it fit to drop a

line for you on here.I work for the US ARMY presently in Iraq for a

mission. you are a charming woman, i will like to have a chart with

you for more discussion,I am on yahoo as sgt.r1111 (at) yahoo.com waiting

to read from you there...the chemistry that seems not to work may work

for us,Waiting to read from you.

Sgt.Raymond.

Voxility
Servers hosting
600 West 7th Street,
Los Angeles,
CA 90017
US
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

john wood <john_wood_2013@hotmail.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:47 am

Subject: I am happy to see you photo on dating site and i want to meet you

Thank you for your email , I am so sorry for not writing you since, it was for a short while but good for a start. I am very glad to have made contacts with you, i believe its not by chance that we meet but it could be that we were meant to be together if we give ourselves the chance to make it work. I hope you understand. I will take the first step to tell you more about myself with the hope that you do the same.

Now my name again is John. I am 53 years old and will be 54 in a couple months to coming, i am an English. I have been lonely for 9 years now with a 11 year old son. If you cares to know, I divorced ex wife during the 9/11 2004 attack. Because she was sleeping around with my friends which is very bad to bearing as a soldier, I was born and raised in the London United Kingdom but have been living here in New York for more training for almost 11 years now.

I work in the United Kingdom Army as a Commanding Officer and also in charge of the night patrol team in Libya where I am currently based for a National Assignment. I am an easy going person, down to earth with a wonderful sense of humor. I don't do any drugs, no diseases, and I have never been featured on English most wanted. I love to laugh and smile as much as possible, and I love to give to others as well. I am a hopeless romantic who wishes to find destiny in a partner who is out to have her heart filled, her mind blown, her spirit renewed, her body explored and her soul warmed by the rays of sunshine! I make every effort to keep it real and to be honest in everything I do. I am someone who keeps an open mind and have no inhibitions when it comes to happiness I like to travel, I enjoy good food, I am adventurous and will normally try most things once,(within reason...lol) I love to have good times, good laughs, and fun, I'm musically creative and enjoy my own projects. I treat others well and I'm very romantic with the right person. I am a good communicator and like a good conversation on any subject.

I am a very affectionate person, love to hold hands, cuddle and kiss. I have lots of love and attention to share with the right woman which i think is you..smile. I'm not too quiet, and not too loud. I might be a little shy, "tongue-tied," the first time that we talk, but once you get to know me, I'm not a shy person at all. I would also make a good camping partner.I love the sounds of rainfall and steel drums. My least favorite sound is an alarm clock, My favorite flower is Casa Blanca Lily. My favorite smells are fresh cut grass, coffee shops, vanilla, and cinnamon. I cherish my friendships, and consider myself a very loyal friend. I love all types of arts & crafts projects. I prefer cooler temperatures over hot. Honesty, trust, care and love means a lot to me and I hate liars. I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves to be around people. It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable I am with them. I am very educated, not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings, making me more often comfortable than anxious.

Life is good at this point.. I feel I'm a blessed person. . family values are very important to me. I have been blessed with loving parents unfortunately i lost them long time ago. I hope some day I will be able to give the love to someone as they gave to each other and to me. I'm in good health. I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures. I am seeking a woman who can carry a conversation to another level and is not afraid to learn or to teach for that matter. I want it all and will not settle for less, but at the same time, want that person that can stop and smell the rose and appreciate the time she has on this earth, knowing it is not forever. I would like to meet someone who is as warm on the inside as they are on the outside. Someone to be my friend, then become my best friend and possibly become my life. Someone to watch sunsets with and to walk along the beaches with.

My hobbies are fishing, golf, watching movies, dancing, swimming, reading and surfing the internet. I like most kinds of sports. I like spending time with loved ones, I don't smoke and I drink Only occasionally. I am Seeking a woman with the entire proverbial package, beauty and morals .With self respect, trust, honesty, understanding caring heart and not into games which i am sure you have it all. I am really looking for a serious woman to settle with spend the rest of my life with. I am not looking for a care taker or a one night love kind of thing. I hope i am not asking for too much.

Sorry for the lengthy note, however i am looking forward to reading from you soon with the hope that you tell me something detailed about yourself. Till i hear from you i will be right here waiting patiently for your response and i hope none of what i have said about me will scare you away and you will always write to me ............John.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:50 am

=> facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005432808499
John Wood
Worked at Self-Employed
Studied at University of Oxford

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chandler Raymond, chandlerraymond34@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:06 pm

reymod
54, Cookeville, Tennessee, United States
Last seen 9 minutes ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 40‑60, in Chile.
Divorced
I am Friendly.

About Me
easy going man

pics already posted

Hi dear,
Greetings to you. how are you doing hope fine. Your profile picture looks great,I cherish it so much, well life is all about getting to know each other, so i believe we can mingle together,i love to meet a special friends with good understanding.I'm Ray, by name,I'm a nice and caring man with a pure heart, i have interest in you.I will like us to know each other for a better relationship,please what do you think.Here is my mail address chandlerraymond34gmil.com Feel free to write me or you can give me your mail so that i can send some of my photos to you when i'm free from work.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chandler Raymond, chandlerraymond34@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:09 pm

BP
chandlerraymond
Sex: Male
Race: Native American, White

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chandler Raymond, chandlerraymond34@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:10 pm

Chandlerraymond
chandler, 51 y.o.
Whittier, United States
Online 7 minutes ago
Speaks EnglishEnglish
Looking for Email Pen Pals
A Relationship
Joined 18 minutes ago :twisted:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dezmond; <deszmondchandler@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:04 am

deszmondchandler

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: san jose
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Other

..... writes

how are you doing today and everything around you?

Detect Network
Address: 450 National Avenue
City: Mountain View
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 94043

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:24 pm

Raymond F.Chadler
raymond chandler
52 year old, man from United States
About Me and My Life
Raymond F. Chandler III (born August 25, 1962)[1] is the current Sergeant Major of the Army in the United States. He was sworn in as the 14th Sergeant Major of the Army on March 1, 2011. Chandler has served in all tank crewman positions and has had multiple tours as a troop, squadron and regimental master gunner. He has served in the 1st Infantry Division (FWD), 2nd Infantry Division, 4th Infantry Division, 1st Cavalry Division, 3rd Armored Division, 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, United States Army Armor School, and the United States Army Sergeants Major Academy. He also served as First Sergeant in four different detachments, troops and companies. As a Sergeant Major, he served as Operations SGM in 1/2 ACR and as CSM in 1/7 Cavalry, 1st Cavalry Division, United States Army Garrison Fort Leavenworth, Kansas and the United States Army Armor School CSM. Chandler was assigned as the United States Army Sergeants Major Academy CSM in December 2007. In June 2009, Chandler became the 19th Commandant of USASMA and the first enlisted commandant in USASMA history.Chandler´s military education includes Noncommissioned Officer Education System, M60A3 and M1/M1A1 Tank Master Gunner Course, Battle Staff NCO Course, First Sergeant Course, Basic Instructor Training, Total Army Instructor Trainer Course, Small Group Instructor Trainer Course, Video Tele-Training Instructor Trainer Course, Army Management Staff Course, Garrison Command Sergeant Major Course and various other professional development courses. His civilian education includes a Bachelor of Science degree in public administration from Upper Iowa University.
My Interests/Hobbies
I´m very affectionate and i like kissing ...no matter where i am even if in public .. but with the right person...I see no reason why hiding my feelingsSomeone I truly care about and feels the same about me, don´t have to do anything special just being together.Organized, Happy, Reliable,When as a couple we sometimes fight I expect to work the problems out, usually by talking, from my past I found if you let things go unresolved they never go away ... so i wil talk to you and will understand you and make sure we understand each other,I listen to all types of music, I like R

How are you doing over there.my name is Raymond,i am from California.i saw your profile on Mydailyflog.
I see that you are from Los Angeles i am just emailing you if we can be friends.

Received: from [41.218.229.94] Ghana
Reply-To: Raymond Chandler <smajraychandler3@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hi

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chandler Eric, chandlereric36@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:50 am

zorpia
chandlerraymond4

chandler
55, Ashburn, Virginia, United States
Last seen 5 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 40‑60, in Australia.

removed his pic :mrgreen:

HI xxx, how are you doing, i hope is all good, here comes my email address,, chandlereric36gmail .com try to mail and i will give you the neccesary update you need. have a nice day.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Maxwell Chandler, chandler.maxwell@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:47 am

maxwellraymond4@gmail.com
chandler.maxwell@yahoo.com

Badoo
Maxwell (Deleted member)

oh okay send me an email and i will reply you back email address is chandler.maxwell@yahoo.com or maxwellraymond4@gmail.com and hope to hear back from you
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:34 am

email address already here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 23#p397523" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tagged profile deleted
but new approach on zorpia

chandler
55, Ashburn, Virginia, United States
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 40‑60, in Cuba.

Hi dear,
Greetings to you. how are you doing hope fine. Your profile picture looks great,I cherish it so much, well life is all about getting to know each other, so i believe we can mingle together,i love to meet a special friends with good understanding.I'm Ray, by name,I'm a nice and caring man with a pure heart, i have interest in you.I will like us to know each other for a better relationship,please what do you think.Here is my mail address chandlerraymond580@ yahoo.com Feel free to write me or you can give me your mail so that i can send some of my photos to you when i'm free from work.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:36 am

James Chandler, j_chandler998@yahoo.com

OkCupid
Username: Chandler_101
56 / M / Straight / Single
Baltimore, Maryland

My self-summary

I am a genuinely kind and nice person with a great sense of humor (I can make almost anyone laugh), but I also have an intellectual side. I'm smart and I love to have out of the box intellectual discussions with someone who can really make me think and I've been told that I'm pretty good at providing the same. My friends say that I have a quiet confidence, am even tempered and just really laid back and easy to get along with. They say I would be a really great catch for someone... I guess that's why they are my friends! I'm a very good listener... not just hearing, but really listening to someone. Every day, I try to make the world a little better place. I do believe that small acts of kindness can make a big difference in someone's life.

What I’m doing with my life

My desire is to meet a beautiful, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single woman who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the beautifuleness of hands will take it all, shift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you. I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Woman who is affectionate, beautiful, with a shapely figure, sincere, easy going, with interests and characteristics similar to mine and even closer. Someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship, not just a few dates. Are you that special Woman? I know you are. I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits. I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice.. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each others well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much.Looking for a serious long-term relationship with someone who posesses soft character and is goal-oriented. She must love the Lord with all of her heart,then I know she will love me with all her heart.

I’m really good at

I'm really good at my job and I take responsibility very seriously. If I say I'm going to do something, I'll move heaven and earth to try and make sure it happens I also think I'm a really good listener and communicator.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

Rear Window, an Alfred Hitchcock oldie, is one of my favorites. Music=mostly country, but I enjoy most anything except heavy metal where they are screaming.....Food=I live to eat. I enjoy healthy organic veggies, grass-fed meat, raw milk- I am a simple cook with usually some good meat as the main dish and a couple of sides of veggies. I cook the meat in one of the pottery casseroles I made and it turns out very juicy and tasty. Love cheesecake.....I like to go to plays and musicals sometimes and live performances, especially comedy.

The six things I could never do without

1. my son/family
2. water-to drink and exercise in
3. a good woman
4. meaningful work
5. a toothbrush
6. jeans and t-shirts

I spend a lot of time thinking about

What my perfect mate would be like and would we be compatible for along time; my future
On a typical Friday night I am
Having dinner with friends... or happy hour. Sometimes I'm playing tennis if I have a match. . Sometimes I'm at home.

He’s looking for

Girls who like guys
Ages 50–60
Located anywhere
For new friends, long-term dating

------------------------------------

Good evening sunshine!!How are you doing today??I hope you're great...Anyway I've read your profile and would want to contact you for a friendship..Do you care to chat????

Nice to meet you , xxxx.. I am James and new to this dating site, I was invited by a friend of mine who live in California and just got married to the lady he met here. so I decided to try and see if I could find someone caring,understanding and trustworthy lady to be friends with and see where it lead us to as i would like to relocate to where my partner decided us to live. so let's chat and see where this lead us to.

I am Top advisor to Army Chief of Staff on all enlisted matters in the US Army and I have been in the Army for 30 years now.. Am a Sargent Major in the US Army. what about you?

No, since i joined this site i haven't find anyone interesting yet, I'm hoping to meet someone who is very caring,loving,sharing,understanding,loyal,honest and respectful woman to spend the rest of my life with...I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprize me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know she's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know she's thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same.. I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met.

I'm really looking for Someone Honest,Caring,Romantic,Kind,Posses Great Sense of Humour,Understanding,Intelligent,Respectful and Trust Worthy. I like fishing,camping,reading,going to the movies,hanging around with friends,cracking jokes,listening to music,dancing, and also spending time with someone interesting. I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Characteris worth more than flashiness.. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who he is and a sense of direction about where he wants to be. I can appreciate a man who sees a woman as a friend and a partner.I love old movies and old songs. I love jazz and the arts. I know that men and women all have an inner child within and hat is why I would appreciate days filled with fun and laughter. I respect and adhere to taking care of business in life--family, work, community, etc... what about you ?? Do you have any children /grand kids who lives with you??

Wow , that really sounds good to me, Its been a while since i have been with a woman and i would like you to be my friend and see where this lead us to. I came across your profile because you sound like someone i have known for very long time , and everything seems we are looking for the same thing..

Chandler_101
:), it would be great to know something more about you , xxxx.. Do you care to chat on (Hangout) , its private and safe there and I wish we can chat and know something more about our self.??

Okay.. I have Yahoo account but its been a while since I used it. Here is my Yahoo ID : j_chandler998@yahoo.com

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Return to “Military scams”