It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Gary - gen.markgary@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:13 pm

Zorpia/mark
56, Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑99, in Poland.
am a kind man with a good heart
Interests: Relationship Sex Divorced Ladys Romance Marriage

Chat: hi, beautiful lady. Is a pleasure to meet you. I hope all is well with you and that you enjoy your day?. I admire you and I will be happy to meet with you. I am loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their Life styles. I enjoy that new parts of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and all that life has to offer. I love movies,reading books, listening to music,seeing different kinds of people,looking at God's tears when it rains,dance to the beat,cooking but I can just as comfortable as at home curled up with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side. I'm looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship, am looking for where there are love, passion and romance. I saw you as an angel sent to me and i believe that you are the one to fill the gap in my heart. am a kind of man who shows concern, any way i can please you let me know.I wish you can offer the best for our life. I'm not always on this site, but I'll be glad if you would write to me your e-mail address so I can contact you. Hope to hear from you soon
mark
hello dear, i am still waiting for your e mail address to enable me write to you more about myself in details

mark
thank you so much my dear, i will write to you over there more about myself in details

From your one and only Gen.Mark Gary. US General :twisted:

Good Morning beautiful lady. I hope you had a good sleep Baby?. Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to write to you. Like I said, my name is Gen.Mark Gary I am an American military officer on duty here in Afghanistan. I will retire from active service next month. I am 58yrs old. My wife died six years ago in a car accident and since I'm single. I have a daughter who is 17yrs old and she studied foreign languages in the UK. It is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own shares of the setbacks in life. Have not we all? But despite all that I never stop, I thank God for my life and all the experiences I was exposed.I enjoy meeting new people and their lives in motion. I enjoy it, new parts of the world has to offer the tranquility of an ocean, the beauty of a mountain, and all that nature. I love movies, reading books dancing, listening to music,cook all life has to offer but I can just as comfortable as at home bundled with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side.I am looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, comfortable, beautiful and passionate. I consider myself as a clever but harmless. My hobbies are jogging,baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, travel, golf, etc. I am looking for a woman I love with all my heart, the woman that I spend the rest of my life. someone who is willing to share her life with me is my life and I can with her and together we will build, share a happy and enviable home. I do not think to look for perfection, because nobody is perfect. A man is never the good fortune to be completed by a woman next to his right. I hope the right woman for me, and I hope that would open our doors to the blessings and suffering in our lives.. Please do not hesitate to tell me more about yourself, and Have a nice day, and I hope to hear from you.I Love you with all My Heart.Kisses to you My One and Only
Gen.Mark Gary
Email generated from a BlackBerry from us military security Afghanistan>>>>>>>>>Gen>M>>>>>US>>>>>soldier<<<<<

Same script reported elsewhere written from : gen.markgary@hotmail.com

Also with same email ID at BP:
blackplanet.com/markgary/
Sex: Male
Zodiac: Capricorn

Mark Gary - gen.markgary@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scott Mcray, smcray1@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:54 am

Scott Mcray, smcray1@yahoo.com

waplog
smcray
male 51
Name Surname: smcray
Lives in United States, CALIFORNIA
Easy going personnel who believe in truth

also gmail.....

waplog
Searching for honest and trustworthy partner.
smcray
Male , 53 , Divorced
Name Surname: Raymond Chandler
Lives in Ghana, GREATER ACCRA :twisted:

Easy going personnel who believe in truth.....Send me E-mail: smcray1@gmail.com

ImageImage
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alex Chandler, whitealex7064@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:18 pm

waplog.com/chandler7064
chandler7064
Male , 53, Single
United Kingdom, England
Trust and honesty as God is first in

am, ALEX CHANDLER am here to hear from you how are you doing?
Am work as us army am from california city but currently washinton.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Kataka Ouma , johnsonkataka1@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:33 pm

MD

CoolGuyInHongkong1022's Profile

In My Own Words…
Tell us a little about yourself: i am honest and loving man looking for honest woman
My favorite TV Shows: TVshow
Last Online Today! New Member!
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: College Degree
Hair Color: Grey
Eye Color: Blue
Body Type: Slim
Height: 5'10"
Children: I have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Widowed
Astrological Sign: Libra
He matches your search preferences.
About My Match
Looking For: Dating & Romance
Race: White/Caucasian, Asian, Native American, Middle Eastern, or Prefer not to say
Religion: Does not matter
Minimum Education: College Degree
Children: Children are OK
Smokers: Smokers are OK
Someone who is: Never Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed
Height: 5'10" to 5'10"

From CoolGuyInHongkong1022
To xxx
Wed, Feb 3, 2016
8:11 AM
Delete
hello
nice meeting you

To xxx
Thu, Feb 4, 2016
3:14 AM
Delete
hello. i am also honest man and i hate lie.
where are you from ??

To xxx
Thu, Feb 4, 2016
11:02 PM

johnsonkataka1@gmail.com

that s my email address but how old are you ?

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: johnsonkataka1@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:38 pm

FB

Johnson Kataka Ouma
:thinking:

No workplaces to show
No schools to show
No places to show
No relationship info to show

minerva

Bookmark and Share

f_raychandler@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:45 pm

VK

Chandler Raymond
Birthday:
September 24, 1965
Hometown:
New York
Languages:
English
Contact information
Current city:
New York City
Mobile:
f_raychandler@yahoo.com

Pic already posted

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:47 pm

[1:17:27 p.m.] *** User Sergeant Raymond F. Chandler would like to add you on Skype Hello ***

sergeant.raymond3 - Sergeant Raymond F. Chandler
Whittier, California, United States
Born: August 25, 1962

IP: 41.66.229.139./ Ghana, Accra
ISP: Ghana Telecom

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gen.raymondchandler@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:19 pm

.confirio.com/4076B
Gen.Raymond Chandler
64 / Male / Straight / Divorced
I'm Online Chat with me
Joined March 18, 2016. From California. Living in Kabul, Kabol, Afghanistan.
I am simple easy going.I like to travel because the nature of my job finds me doing so and i really enjoy my job meeting new people and making friends.I am here to make new friends and see where it leads from there.I am a genuine man who is kind caring sensitive and romantic as well as passionate.I have a wide taste in films,music and TV and a many interests and hobbies as well including Photography,Gardening,Fell Walking/Hiking,Caving and abseiling.I also like bird watching and wildlife and animals in general i also do massages as a hobby as well.On the personal side i like a good movie.I have no problem in doing things like the housework and shopping because i hardly do them because of work so i feel excited any point in time it fall in my place.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Everett Graham Gregory Jr, Skype; live:godson0147

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:56 pm

see also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=97204

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011155240873
Everett Graham Gregory Jr
Works at U.S.Army
Studied at US Army Command & General Staff College
Lives in Washington, District of Columbia
From Washington, District of Columbia

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011180074813
Everett Graham Gregory Jr

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Major Gen Peter - alanfletcher1977@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:08 am

Z; Major Gen Peter
55, Moscow, Russian Federation
aged 45‑65, in Switzerland.
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Native American

Hello dear;
At my free time i decided to drop you a greetings, Am U.S
male Solider, Can we know each other for Good.
I have something to relate with you.
Let me hear from you ( alanfletcher1977@gmail.com )

Image > army.mil/media/302169/

minerva

Bookmark and Share

raymond chandler - Skype : raymond54005

Postby minerva » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:48 am

DSM

raymond: success
[raymond]
Activity:
1 hour(s) ago
male, 53, 1001, United States.

Hello ,i'm raymond chandler from united state,california actually i'm just new here when i saw your profile ,i decided to write to you ,please i'm a single man ,am really interested in you ,please add me skype ..raymond54005 .i dont have much time spending here because of the nation of my job.

Clone --> VK

William Chandler
Birthday:
March 23, 1959
Current city:
Washington, D.C.

Pics already posted

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Jose Brain - josebrain121@hotmail.com

Postby Pandora » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:50 pm

After long time, sweetheart remembered me :D
Hallo Schatz,

Wie geht es dir heute? Ich muss glauben, dass Sie eine sehr gute und ehrliche Dame sind. Es gibt eine kleine Hilfe, die Sie für mich tun, und ich werde es zu schätzen wissen, obwohl so viel, dass wir nur einander treffen, und wir haben treffen nicht persönlich. Aber bitte ich Sie um diese Transaktion sehr vertraulich zwischen Ihnen zu halten und mich zumindest für den Nutzen und die Sicherheit dieses Geld.

Meine Männer sicher, der Sohn des Afghanistan-Premierminister aus der Hand des Terroristen hier in Kabul. Der Premierminister hat uns eine Geldprämie und meinen eigenen Anteil des Geldes ist nur 740.000 $ Dollar, damit ich das Geld mit dem roten Kreuz Basis zu deponieren, sondern weil ich keine Verwandten haben, und meine Frau starb am Asthma letzten 2 Jahren.

Nun, aufgrund der jüngsten Bombenanschlag, der gerade aufgetreten ist, und viele Menschen töten und viele wurden schwer verletzt, das Rote Kreuz hat nur gab uns 7 Tage, das Geld zu räumen, bis die Regierung einen anderen Ort zur Verfügung stellen. Ich möchte Ihnen zu vertrauen, so dass ich das Geld von hier aus senden kann, weil sie nicht mit mir hier im Lager sparen aufhält. Die Bank hier funktioniert nicht wegen der Finanzgesetzgebung / Krise hier, wenn Sie CNN beobachten Sie werden verstehen, was ich meine. Kann ich dir vertrauen? Wenn Sie mir helfen können, das Geld zu erhalten Ich gebe Ihnen 30% des Gesamtbetrages, bis ich meinen Vertrag abzuschließen und meinen Ruhestand Brief bekommen. Kann ich dir vertrauen?

Mit Liebe,

Jose.

TL
Hi sweetheart,

How are you today? I must believe that you are a very good and honest lady. There is a little help, you do for me, and I will appreciate it, even though so much that we only meet each other, and we do not meet in person. But I ask you to keep this transaction very confidential between you and me. At least for the benefit and safety of this money

My men surely, the son of Afghan Prime Minister from the hands of the terrorists here in Kabul. The Prime Minister gave us a cash reward and my own share of the money is only $ 740,000 dollars so I deposit the money with the red cross base, but because I have no relatives, and my wife died on asthma last 2 years.

Now, due to the recent bombing, which has just occurred, and kill many people and many were seriously injured, the Red Cross has only gave us 7 days to clear the money until the government put another site. I want to trust you, so I can send the money from here, because they are not staying save the camp with me here. The Bank does not work here because of the financial legislation / crisis here, if you watch CNN you will understand what I mean. Can I trust you? If you can help me to get the money I'll give you 30% of the total amount, until I finish my contract and get my retirement letter. Can I trust you?

With love,

Jose.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

gen._john@usa.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:28 pm

gen._john

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new jersey
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

While I want this to be a forum for open discussion and dialogue, I also want it to be a family-friendly place. Please keep your comments and wall posts

clean and germane. In addition, I ask that you follow the posting guidelines here. Posts will be removed if they violate the guidelines listed below. No

graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.

No solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, no attempts

to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. No comments or photos that suggest or encourage illegal activity. Apparent

spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.Also, the appearance of

external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Army or Department of Defense.Headquarters, Resolute Support and

U.S. Forces-Afghanistan, Kabul, AfghanistanShort Description Official page of GEN Chandler Smith, Commander Resolute Support and USFOR-A. I DO NOT own any

other social media pages (i.e. Skype/LinkedIn)

OrgName: Digital Ocean, Inc.
OrgId: DO-13
Address: 101 Ave of the Americas
Address: 10th Floor
City: New York
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 10013

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

gen._john@usa.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:17 pm

.... writes

To:
Sent Date: 13 Apr 2016
Subject: hello my dear
Hello my dear, How are you doing? I am General Chandler smith, i would like to share an important issue to share with you.i come across your gorgeous profile pics it's look so nice and intriguing to me. (gen.usa@usa.com)Please am not here for chat because of security reasons around me kindly write me on my email for more info about me thank you

Email give a Hit in FB for

https:/ /www.facebook.com/groups/343388325866943/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Major Gen Peter - peterglasser12@gmail.com & peterglasser12@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:24 pm

Z; Major Gen Peter
55, Aleppo, Syrian Arab Republic
aged 45‑65, in Switzerland.
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Native American

CHAT;; Major Gen Pe
Hallo
Thank you for email and sorry for late in respond as i have been on parade for the past few days, Meanwhile My name Peter Glazzer I from New York city USA i work as a US ARMY Medical Doctor in Afghanistan with the military in capital city of Afghanistan , I am presently now in Kabul, The capital city of Afghanistan and we are here for Heath Treatment of the soldiers in peacekeeping mission, Here is a war zone and a lot of crisis is going on too, I will be 64 years old woman by June and i have one kid who is 11 years old and now in the USA schooling in the boarding academy.

Meanwhile during our special assignment as a Medical Doctor on a rescue mission duty in Haret with some military parade men, I find a Man name by Ute i think i German citizen and oil manager working in Kabul some huge GOLD and DIAMOND from the city government the money which i already deposited with a diplomatic service to the western Coast and i am looking for a means to relocate the money to a better place where it can be use for investment purpose and now that i have meeting with you I would appreciate if you due assist me receive this money in your country and at the end that you receive the money, you are going to have 45% percent of the total amount.

I am single father and my son is still little of age and i need a someone i will trust we go ahead and do deal i am looking for serious person that will help me, I like you, you are a handsome man and i would like to meet with you in real person.As you can see here is a war zone and a lot of crisis is going on here and people properties are not save, because of the war and crisis going on in the country,please for more details i will appreciate you write me true this my personal email addres :dumb: ( peterglasser12@gmail.com@yahoo.com )

/ peterglasser12@gmail.com & peterglasser12@yahoo.com /

peterglasser12@yahoo.com =>
new york, United States
no IP and pic

Return to “Military scams”