It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:47 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sgt Chandler Ray - chandlerray95@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:41 am

Hi. Can you please try again post the photos ("post reply", "add images to post"). I have found a few other fakeys of this African scammer on the internet, see below, but don´t tell him!

=> Tagged:

Chandler R
Zuletzt aktiv: Vor 2 Stunden
Tagline: I need a lady with a good heart

Now I would like to share life with a woman who is warm and interested in intimate connection. Let's smile together!I love the outdoors and all that one can fancy being in its presence. I have lived in beautiful places,I'm open to other relationships if it is absolutely necessary with a woman I really enjoy the company of. My efforts have made me financially and emotionally stable. You only have to be, at the least, emotionally stable ,I'm someone who loves living life to its fullest. I love meeting new people, visiting new places, and experiencing different cultures. What I am looking for is that special someone who shares the same attitude,I have been single for quite sometime and am preferably attempting to locate a woman that will be my last love, that perfect partner. some one i can always spend time and be happy with for the rest of my life .
Über mich:

I am a man of my words and love to be happy with the woman of my dreams some day,i love dancing salsa and i will love to have a woman that i can dance with in the kitchen and cook together and always be happy for the rest of my life,i am a very good cook any way, so you don't have to be worried if you don't know how to cook ......loll,i love to see the beauty of life and be very happy while doing thing, most people say i smile a lot,I am a military man and do take care of myself by eating healthy and that is important to me

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

On FB there is the scammer behind all these fakeys (NO CONFRONTATION!!) :

Emeka Uche

EDIT MInerva already found him in January :D
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Re: Sgt Chandler Ray - chandlerray95@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edward Ollett Chandler, ollett.edward@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:32 am

waplog
chandler_ollett
Male , 55 , Divorced
Name Surname: chandler
Lives in United States, ARKANSAS
I am mr ollett chandler edward a SMA of united states just out here to look for a soulmate and the mother of my unborn kids lol to have some fun also,,,ollett
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George Chandle, georgechandle@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:35 pm

waplog
georgechandle
Male , 55 , Single
Name Surname: chandlegeorge
Lives in United States, VIRGINIA
I am looking for that special person with whom to begin a new chapter in my life. I will not be a one night stand.

but as i can tell you i know would not be able to come up here often, will can exchange email address to communicate further
here is my email address georgechandle@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jason Chandler, jasonchandler01@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:11 pm

waplog
chandler01
Male , 54 , Single
Name Surname: jason
Lives in United States, KANSAS
am sergeant major jason chandler. am a single parent that love to meet a caring nd lovely woman here that will love and care for my lovely son mark mark

Am good doing great,have been off here for some days now due to some special operations....I like to know chart with you more.
your ya ho o mail. let chat there
Jasonchandler01@yahoo.com. Waiting add me up now please

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Carey Wolf, Skype ID carey.wolf1

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:16 am

approach on Skype

Skype ID carey.wolf1

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chandler Raymond , chandlerraymond7@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun May 03, 2015 2:09 am

badoo.com/01329305327/
Chandlerraymond, 54

hello beautiful how you doing im chandler raymond work with the us army im here for a serious relationship i have a son and lost my wife years back if you are interested , single and ready for a good and lovely realtionship text me

1 (408) 622 0829 VoIP from San Francisco CA

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cole Chandler, chandlercole1291@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun May 17, 2015 7:52 am

waplog
chandlercole12
Male , 55 , Single
Name Surname: chandlercole1291
Lives in United States,
Am not here for GAME :roll:

Email me.if u are single chandlercole1291@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

john_fred18@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:07 am

badoo.com/01334750728/
Fredjohn, 52
Canada Verde, TX

Good day my lady, after viewing your profile here : I must confess you are such a sweet looking lady, an aura of true beauty from within . The pleasure would be all mine befriending such a sweet and lovely like you as my babe so permit me to use this medium to extend my hands of friendship with lots of love, as I believed friendship is the basis of any kind of relationship .. I would love to meet you to build a serious relationship with you .... i am John , fred ,single at the moment and searching , I manage an off shore . i am a military man . What about you ???
john_fred18@yahoo.com add me up ok

see also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=84644

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

john_fred18@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:27 am

FB
=>>facebook.com/fred.john.1217727
Fred John
genaral at U.S. Army
Divorced
ImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Chandler, frankchandler19@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:51 am

see also..
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 48#p446348

matchdoctor
frankchandler19
55-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 99
Austin, Texas, United States
Last Activity: Today
I am a caring ,kind, courteous, affectionate gentleman. I am man, and the single life does not appeal to me. I love the outdoors, playing golf, like going to the lake, horseback riding, and some travel. Love dining out, like to dance,Also don't mind just staying home and cuddling on the couch, watching a movie or listening to some soft music on the stereo. I consider myself to be a pretty good meal preparer to,Looking for a some to spend my life A woman that appreciates it when this gentleman opens door for her, or seats her at the dining table at at restaurant, or just anything that pertains to being caring, courteous, and affectionate. I am looking for someone that is ready for serious and long-term relationship of the same interest as me, I am also willing to participate in her favorite pastimes as well. Looking for someone that would want to date on a regular basis, caring about each other, and sharing our affection

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chandler Clark, chandlerclark355@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:46 am

.zorpia.com/#!profile/chandlerclark355
chandlerclark355
52, United Kingdom :mrgreen:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

chandlerclark2394@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:35 pm

^^^^^^^^^^
2nd email

risk
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby risk » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:12 am

I am so thankful for this site . I just met up with General Daniel Chandler to day . Said he was trying to help the good people , from the scams . He said he would try to get my money back from the UN in United Kingdom . Also asked for money gram today . I received email from UN also ..... THANK GOD FOR THIS SITE , AND MANY OTHERS .. I have been scammed for more then $205 000.00 Cd n currency ..

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re:

Postby Igulinka » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:22 am

risk

Please DO NOT trust them . You are being scammed again. You are lured in RECOVERY SCAM where promise of pay back is offered but you will need to pay the fees up front which is A SCAM AGAIN.
General is not helping scammed people to get their money back. Your money didn't stack in UK but is in Nigeria . There is no European or American countries with jurisdiction in Nigeria. Also you would need to point exact scammer in front of Nigerian police and sue him personally at West African court. Maybe he would get two weeks of prison but perhaps a slap on the hand . Scammers are not getting punished , they support fraudulent government and one dirty hand wash another dirty hand. We have here over HUNDRED PAGES of fake letters from fake authorities promising pay back, Please take a look:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =79&t=4171
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 79&t=47424
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 79&t=79689

Please post the details of the letter and we will verify for you. DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY. They will hurt you even more. BEWARE!!!
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sgt. Max Cooper, sgt.cooper@yahoo.com -diff.pic

Postby Igulinka » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:53 am

Same scammer reported here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 43#p449943

=>>tagged.com/profile.html?view=mini&uid=5985158233
Andler C

Return to “Military scams”