It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

Postby Sailory » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:26 pm

enviroawardee@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5994572676" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Theshooter M

About Me:Best to write me at enviroawardee at the usual Y address.

I am a captain commanding 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment with the United States Army and Britain Coalition Force in Afghanistan. Not in position to chat right now hope we can talk more through email
widower .. I think I deserved a good wife if I found a good one hre

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:56 am

raybright1@hotmail.com Tagged profile is deleted. Hurra!

Ray Chandler <raybright1@hotmail.com>

Thank you for the reply on tagged, I’m not always on that dating site often, I think this will be a safety and privacy to communicate. I'm looking for someone who is interested in a long-term serious relationship. Of course I want to get to know you first and see if we connect on a friends basis before we go on to the next level, however, if you are looking for a friends with serious long term benefits situation, I'm interested. I don't want to be anyone's fetish curiosity either. I'm looking for a cool gentle woman, if they still exist, who knows how to treat her man right and not scared to care for me and my daughter.

Someone who doesn't play games and forgets the so-called rules, I...e waiting a week to call a man after a date, and who still believes in fate, and lets me do romantic things for her too and share her interests with me because romance is a mutual give and take. I'm not looking for perfection but someone who lives by the Golden Rule as I do. If we can have mutual respect and honesty, I believe we will get along fine.

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

capt.larry_wenbux, capt.larry_wenbux@yahoo.com

Postby hook » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:58 pm

capt.larry_wenbux, capt.larry_wenbux@yahoo.com
fishmeetsfish larrywenbux Profile: I am Looking for a trustworthy Lady for Marriage
Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 2" (157 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
About Me
I am a confident and passionate person. I am a very outgoing and take every opportunity that comes my way. I love my Sailing and Skiing as they are a great way to make new friends and have some fun also taking you all over the world. I also enjoy going out for a few drinks with and having a good time with friends and family. Im easy going, who likes to talk as much as I like to listen. I love someone with a great sense of humor as i think the ability to make each other laugh is one of the closest connections you can have
Junk Mail
Hello how are you doing? i am Larry wenbux from Springfield in USA. i am a
Captain in the US military currently serving in kabul,Afghanistan. I am new on
this dating service and just came across your profile and was prone to contact
you.
ya i do
capt.larry_wenbux@yahoo.com
add me over there
Pictures Stolen for Sgt Major Raymond F. Chandler III

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

chandler1000538@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:10 pm

netlog
Chandler10005
Chandler Raymond
37 years old - male - United States

chandler1000538@yahoo.com .
I look forward to chat with you...
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ryan Chandler, sgtryanchandler123@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:55 pm

badoo
Ryan Chandler 49, Washington, DC
Am funny and a caring man, I love my country and am God fearing.
Interested in I wish I could find my missing rib here, that can make me and my daughter happy, and we can make a big and happy family. !

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ryan Chandler, sgtryanchandler123@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:37 am

Received: from [197.210.248.48]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:29:18 +0100 (BST)
IP: 197.210.248.48
ISP: MTN Nigeria

Good morning is not just a word, its an action and a belief to live the entire day well. Morning is the time when you set the tone for the rest of the day. Set it right!No you are not too late nor are you too old. This morning make up your mind to live anew. Life is not in the mundane boring things but in being alive and doing exciting things.Don't underestimate the power of thoughts and words. What you tell yourself every morning will set your mind and life on that path. Talk success, victory, happiness and blessings over your destiny.Fill your mind with seeds of greatness. Surround yourself with people who want to see you prosper. Act like you are a winner and are winning your way to victory. That is the way to start your morning to find success.Helping people, being kind, doing something new is my new agenda every day. That is the way I build up my morning and stay vibrant all day long.Do your best everyday and the results will follow. You need to create that mindset not at sunset or night but at the earliest morning after prayers,Count your good deeds every morning and fill your mind with positive thoughts.That is secret to being happy and inspired all day long.Every great movement starts with a simple thought in the mind. It begins with a little step forward. Never discount what you are doing right now and call it small because God is real,

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry Chandler, h_chandler147@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:13 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5996237463
Henry C, 50 West Baden Springs, IN

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Raymond Chandler; <sgt.raymondc6@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:12 pm

sgt.raymond220

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: california
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have more than 2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

i am a sinple and caring man that believes in true love and the woman i want will be the one who captures my love and my heart and will take a really good care of them

Is spamming with:

To:
Sent Date: 18 Sep 2013
Subject: hi, angel please read
hello angel, hope you are fine, well, i am a usa army but curently in iraq for a peace contract mission under the united nation as a commander, i am divorced and i want a woman to be with and to spend the rest of my life with that is why i come to you but There’s something very crucial and important i would like to discuss with you, hope you give me listening ears to this, this a very good news and I've been working for couple of years now to see that this goal is accomplish, right now God has answered me and blessed me to the effort i put during the service i rendered sometime ago via United nations peace keeping project in Afghanistan.I have to discuss this matter with you, angel and i know that you will not disappoint me for the first time i am meeting you, there's some contract i did with the United Nations since 2009 which they suppose to pay me long time but due to some reasons and they asked me to wait and be patience, although i have been praying to God about this, God should touch them to resolve some issues hindering the release of my fund because that's my hope to start a good life and investment as am going to retire soon.

And as God may have it i just received a call from the payment Director Gold Coast Securities Limited that my payment of $3.5million is ready to transfer to me and i have already discussed with the payment Director that i cannot be able to fly down to Ghana due to the United Nations (Secretary General) then Ambassador Koffi Annan arranged every payment down to Ghana where he's from so his Country will benefit from UN in case of any conflict in the near future against political sabotage. Honey due to my schedule programmed here i trade emails with the Director of the Head Office; to transfer the funds to my fiancee on my behalf which i have to give your name to the Director as my wife to enable them to process everything and transfer the funds to you and after which the funds been transfer to you , then i will arrange myself to fly down to your country to meet you so that both of us can buy a house over there and stay together and plan a good profitable investment where we can invest the funds in your country and stay together, i know that this is so sudden and suprise having meeting you for the first time but just that i have no other choice and option since they have given me mandate to claim the fund otherwise it will be confiscated, i am asking this assistance from you because , the authorities now wouldn’t allow me handle this since I’m one of the key factor handling sophisticated matters here, i will appreciate every effort of yours effects changes soon, i will give you more details as regards to this on your return to this message, thanks and reply please.

Wrote to the owner

To:
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:19 am
Subject: hi, angel please read Quote message
hi, my name is sgt. raymond chandler, i am a usa army but currently in iraq for a peace contract mission, i am divorced and want a serious relationship with you that will lead us to marriage, i will love to hear from you soonest so that we can talk more ok? thanks.

Babatunde Omogbai
MTN Nigeria Communications Limited
Plot 1612 Adeola Hopewell Street
Victoria Island
Lagos State
Nigeria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jack Chandler, jacksweet515@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:06 pm

badoo
Jack chandler 48, Union City, CT

jacksweet515@yahoo.com
just need someone like you
need?
to be honest and love more than what i need
i love you
will you marry me :sick:

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

raymond.floyed@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:44 pm

tagged
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5996430341
Raymond F, 50 Millburn, NJ

– I’d like to get to know you ! I love being sociable too and liked what I was seeing in your profile. Have you ever gone swing dancing?I am a 50 year old looking for a nice lady to get to know and have a wonderful time together. I am a very outgoing person and enjoy all types of activities. My friends say I’m very outgoing but I think I’m shy when first meeting people. . Iam having problems in uploading my pics on here but we can exchange contacts like email.. If you would like to get to know me, just send me a message. Raymond
raymond.floyed@yahoo.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:28 am

FizzLive: Raymond39
Name: Raymond Chandler
I am a: Man /Age: 32
City of Whittier
E-Mail: chandler5000@hotmail.com
pics (1)
:mrgreen:
Sender: Raymond39
Posted on 29/09/2013 9:26

I'm Raymond Chandler by name, was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, FL in USA.I just got attracted by your profile So they deem fit to drop a line for you to work here.I for U.S. ARMY currently in India for mission.I am SMA United State army.If you do not mind a better conversation let the conversation via email please feel free to e-mail back to chandler5000@hotmail.com, thechemistry, which does not seem to work can work for us.Waiting to read from you.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:51 pm

chandler5000@hotmail.com---> FB
Raymond Chandler
About :From Whittier, California
Joined Facebook :September 26

pics already posted
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:23 pm

Email: Hello
ISP: Microsoft Hosting / U.S.- WA
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 07:42:26 -0700

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve Lambert, stevelambert984@yahoo.com (pics 4)

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:55 pm

netlog
Stevelambert984
male - 46 years, Europe

active with many different pics! :evil:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chandler Peters, sgt_peters422@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:14 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7414403
Nickname: sgt_peters422
Name: Chandler Peters
State/Region: Alabama
City: Alabama City
I would love to meet a woman who is loving, caring and God fearing

Return to “Military scams”