It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:57 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of SSG Billy G. Massingale

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ben Carrington, sgt.bencarrington@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:13 pm

datehookup
carrington93
Am a very caring and loving man hard working and I love to spend my leisure time with my loved
am God fearing :pray trying to always do my best for around me am single with no kids yet and I would To meet a very humble woman,kind,honest and trustworthy that is ready for a serious relationship

Hello sweetie how u doing can we get to know more. About ourselves if you don't mind you can hit. Me up on. Sgt.bencarrington@yahoo.com looking forward. To hear from you
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Ben Carrington, sgt.bencarrington@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

scott_massingale@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:29 am

datehookup
la_omooba :mrgreen: Google this name!!!! :mrgreen:

Nice to meet you. I'm an engineer in the army currently deployed in Libya now and I hope the distance doesn t bother you. Have you ever chatted with anyone in the military before?
Do you have yahoo messenger so we can chat there for a better conversation.
scott_massingale@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rowland Smith/Stephen Ramos, sgtsmith_rowland@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:12 pm

fishmeetfish
Stephen4luv4u Profile: looking for a long term relationshipp
Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Native American with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Hi,I am Ramos.a military and family oriented man that's here to try out if I could possibly see my soul mate here..I believe you can be my life if truly we are destined to be together..if you are single and family oriented,let me know.Thank you and God bless you.RAMOS.you can mail me on sgtsmith_rowland@yahoo.com.God bless you.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of SSG Billy G. Massingale

Postby Sailory » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:08 pm

scottwilton86@yahoo.com, Scott Wilton

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6002415278" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Scott W

Hi there,i am sgt Scott ,i came across your profile and found it really intruiging ,i am a man of great passion and love,i cant seem to get your profile out of my head .i am insearch of my soul mate and i think its you .would be nice to get to know more about you ..cheers
Well I'm single never been married ,i have no kids,,,i work with the US army i'm currently in my deployment camp in south korea for peace keeping mission but i'm planning for my vacation soon...i would love to get to know you more better and see how it goes
Yes am on a UN mission Yes but we don't have a choice .. And Its a state mission so its hurt over here
Oh okay xx I will add you up okay Scottwilton86@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lafferty Massingale, sgt.massingale_lafferty@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:49 pm

match doctor
massingale112
51-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 65
Los Angeles, California, United States
my Name is massingale, am 5'8" tall .am 52years old,,am american,,,i love to swim , cook and a walk in the park will be great too , i enjoy the outdoors too , i love colors blue or red... and my eye is hazel , i am single and need a serious relationship , distance to me is no barrier i can always relocate to anywhere around the world . distance is only measured by miles not with heart ,and home is where your heart is . Am here searching for the right woman i can share the next and all my life chapter with , someone i can grow old with , someone i can watch the sun set with . a honest,loving and caring woman

Hello dear, I'm lafferty by name, you really have a nice picture on here, I'd really love to get to know you more, could you tell me more about yourself please? I want to get to know you more, got attracted to you by the nice picture and profile you've got on here... Hoping to hear from you soon.. LaffertyMy screen name on yahoo is sgt.massingale_lafferty@yahoo.com I do hope to talk to you soon on there...CARES...lafferty

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Scott, johnson_scott01@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:53 am

badoo
Johnson 50, Manchester :mrgreen:

Am so glad to read back from you,Well I'm single never been married ,i have no kids...i work with the US army and i'm currently in my deployment camp in South Korea for peace keeping mission but i'm planning for my vacation soon...i would love to get to know you more better and see if i could come spend my vacation soon....how long have you been on this site ?

I will love to relocate to UK when i get retired ,my dad is from Scotland in UK and my mom from Florida
My dad is from Scotland ,i will love to relocate to UK when i retired from the US Army

Okay if you really wanna see me on cam ,send me a webcam here so that i can use it to video chat with youGive me your email address and i will ask my co mate to give me the camp agent address where we receive parcel through
johnson_scott01@yahoo.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sgt_loople@yahoo.com, 651-321-2091

Postby Myra » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:59 pm

FMF
loop
Lookinf for real LOVE
Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
My Profession: Militry :twisted:
My Marital Status: Divorced
I Want Children? No
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
caring
funny
i am waiting for you the whole my life
i would like to meet a kind
let you do not make me waiting for you any longer
loving woman who will be attentive to his family. i want her to have a lot of interests and hobbies. i dream to meet a woman who can easily make me smile when i am sad. my dream woman is intelligent
smart
supportive with a good sense of humor. where are you my love

About Me
I am affectionate, caring with a generous heart. You and your ideas will be honored, respected and supported. Intelligent and educated, communicative with an affectionate, passionate, playful, youthful spirit and sense of humor. My friends consider me as optimistic, outgoing, faithful almost to a fault and honest with a strong sense of integrity, yet sensitive to the needs of others. Strong in mind, body, character, confidence and resolve but tender to those around. I believe in the wonder of romance and truly yearn to have a deeply intimate relationship with one delightful woman who unconditionally gets my heart

pics already posted

am Loop by name :lol:
loop: you see you can email me back on sgt_loople@yahoo.com or text number 651-321-2091

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edward Massingale, 201-335-8873

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:29 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7660902
Nickname: Adorable102
Name: Edward M...ingale
State/Region: New Jersey
City: Hoboken
More about myself: I am a honest, outgoing, loving, caring, sensual person. I am generally a little bit on the quiet/shy side. Im a happy, friendly cuddly Lonely Man who enjoys life. I have a low circle of friends for wining and dining, trips to the cinema or theater, walks on the beach or in the countryside and cozy nights in. I value honesty, fidelity and companionship but also need ...e to pursue my own interests. I see my self as intelligent, with a good sense of humor and I don't take myself too seriously.I guess I am just a simple romantic at heart. I truly believe in open communication and affection.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ramos; <ramospaty22@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:24 pm

ramospaty

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

am Ramos am here to look for a caring honest woman that will always be there for me

....... writes:

hello how are you doing am Ramos i will like to know more about you i will be happy if you can text me your email on 478-257-1458 so that we can talk to me more about eachother better

Fast Serv Networks, LLC
OrgId: FSNL-2
Address: PO Box 71
City: Crownsville
StateProv: MD
PostalCode: 21032

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Daniel James, danieljames1791@gmail.com

Postby dimitrii » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:50 am

YIM: coreyblatt007@yahoo.com

Confirio.

jamesdan77
47 / Male / Straight / single
Joined March 7, 2014. From alabaster. Living in Adamsville, Alabama.

About Me
Am a God fearing man with the aim of meeting a God fearing woman who can replace the missing rib. I like to take a walk along the cool sea breeze to relax.I love being around people that are filled with fun,add me up to know more about me.am only intrested in people that can solve my problem here,you can message me @ danieljames1791@gmail.com or coreyblatt007@yahoo.com that's my yahoo I'd

Junkmail:
Hi angel, add me on yahoo coreyblatt007, hope to hear from you soon.

Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007897541883" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Living: Lagos, Nigeria

Same pic.
Acta est fabula.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

henrysteav@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:08 pm

henrysteav
Looking For: Long Term
Seeking For: Female
Headline: Love and trust

Describe you: I would describe myself as a kind, generous, easy-going person. I love to laugh and enjoy funny situations. I enjoy traveling and the adventures of the outdoors. Getting away is important because I think everyone should see what else is out there. I also like going to the movies, theatre, concerts, museums or a nice restaurant. But I am just as happy staying home . I would like to meet someone who has similar interests, but who can introduce different activities into my life.

Describe what would you do for a first date: We well go to the movies, theatre, concerts, museums or a nice restaurant. Because that's what I love doing lol

Describe the person that you might be interested in meeting: I'm looking for a woman who will treat me special, All that old fashion stuff most women like. Communication is important to me. I want to be respected as much as I will respect you. I don't like secrets, truth is important in a relationship. I'm a great listener and I want someone who will listen to me. Even if we just turn out to be friends,I'd still want to stay in touch with you. I am not looking for a loner. I want the next woman to be herself to me the first time we meet. No hiding who you are and no hiding who I am.......I want a woman who can dress up or down and enjoy wherever we decide to go. Life is short, lets play...
Hugs and Kisses
Interests: Animals, Cars and Car Talk, Entertainment, Music, Reading, Soap Opera, Travel

Physical Info
Ethnicity: Native American
Height: 6' 3" (191 cm)
Weight: 97 lbs - 44 kg :mrgreen:
Eye Color: Black :lol:

K197077
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby K197077 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:12 pm

he is on date hook up he didn't contact me but doing an image search by someone else already said he was a scammer thought i let you know i don't have email info or anything like that just the picture an his profile says he is in NY his screen name is massingalegary

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:35 pm

he goes by massingalegary@yahoo.com ;)

and is on person.com
m...ingale
USER ID: 6090509
State/Region: District of Columbia
City: Washington

skeeter
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby skeeter » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:01 pm

Want you to know I've been scamed by this person sgt .Ben carrington massingale. he scamed thousands. Of dollars from me it I would like to have him prosecuted so he doesn't do this to any other woman he's a disgrace to the army I can't believe you haven't done anything to him I'm going to the army with all of this please stop this guy I have pictures of him on my phone

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:07 pm

Welcome to RS and please post all info that you got about him so other ladies will safe :)
Btw you are dealing with Nigerian scammer who used his pics for scamme. the owner of pics did not involved with the scam matter. Since the scammer is over seas aka in different country so plice cant do much or jail them.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Military scams”