It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:32 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of SSG Billy G. Massingale

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

James, hjames939@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sun May 05, 2013 6:47 am

james on confirio

53 / Male / Straight
Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
Am honest,caring,loving,loyal and humble man. I treat my woman with care and i do adore her. Am here looking for my soul mate and to make a better chance of been the best couple in the whole universe. I like going to beach,playing golf,cricket,swimming.I Like cooking,watching football.I see myself as an open book. what else u wanna know about me,get in touch with then we can talk much better. Am on , hjames939 at yahoo dot com.

hjames939@yahoo.com

sent the same trash in PM.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

James, hjames939@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Clintorn Hammond, clintorn_hammond@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 24, 2013 1:17 pm

idating4u
clintorn231 profile
Phenix City, Alabama, United States
Looking for a woman between 43 - 56, for serious relationship
Just looking for a nice woman to spend time with. I am a 50 years old fitness man from Alabama. I have hazel eyes and gray hair, my body is athletic, and I live alone. I have children, and they live away from home Write me, if you are a hetero girl! Don't wait for miracle, just for me!

hello ....i got on here couples hours ago when i saw your profile..i almost kiss the screen with your charming face and eye balls..well i will love to know much about you..i am clintorn hammond
i will also love to keep contact with you..we can have a secure and lovely conversation on yahoo
clintorn_hammond@yahoo.com..hope to read from you soon
i care clintorn

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of SSG Billy G. Massingale

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Some more Massingale pics
Massingale 43, California, KY

badoo.com/01242426217/
am massingale , am from united state ..... am 43 yrs old .. am cool and calm ... i love going to beach and swimming .....
Interested in
am looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with ? ... a woman i can treat like my queen and she will treat me like her king

Image Image

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

masingale_g@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:47 pm

masingale
john masingale
46 year old, man from United States

Hello...
How are u doing today?..hope good,my name is masingale,am somehow new here but just browsing through i ran into your cute and alluring profile,i will love to know u better if u dont mind,hope to hear from u soon..
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Message-ID:<1396924834-1371180850-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-488402493-@b14.c6.bise7.blackberry>
Reply-To: masingale_g@yahoo.com
Subject: Masingale from dailyflog
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby anne007 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Badoo

Elden massingale

Wants to date with a girl, older than 38
Elden massingale 47, Akure, Nigeria, added: 2013-05-28 04:45:30
Where is Elden massingale now?
Akure, Nigeria :D

About me
am gentle young man with a great ambition of spending life in a good manner... i have a daughter name kayla and i wish to meet a woman who is good and have a lovely heart ... message me and we can talk better

Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single

Sexuality:
I'm straight

Appearance:
5' 5'' (165cm), 108lbs (49kg), average body

Smoking:
Non-smoker

Drinking:
Socially

Languages:
English

Elden massingale — hello my lady how is being your day?
XXX — Hello Mister i´m fine and you ?
Elden massingale — am cool..i blessed god for my day honey...and you..i will like to know more of you..are you married?
XXX — no i´m not married and i don´t have any Kids ... and you ?
Elden massingale —i have a daughter named kayla and she is 19...hope you dont minf me having that my lady...

Pictures already here
Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Domald Singale, donaldsingale@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:11 pm

badoo
Donald Singale, 45
Jacksonville, FL, United States
About me
Cool, humble and a fun loving person. I love people with great personalities. I'm easy going, but smart
Interested in
I'm here hoping to meet the woman i'll spend the rest of my life with. i want a woman with commitment and a caring heart. I want a woman that's cool, social and smart who's ready to be mine forever

Image Image Image

facebook.com/donald.singale
Donald Singale
Studied at Florida State College at Jacksonville
From Jacksonville, Florida

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scott Gary Massingale,. massingale_104@yahoo.com

Postby anne007 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Skype....massingale_104
Scott Gary Massingale
Nigeria

ID4u
herry
Alabaster, Alabama, United States
Looking for a woman between 40 - 57
Horoscope:Leo
Body Type:sporty
Weight:106 lbs (48 kg)
Height:4’10” (148 cm)
Hair color:brown
Eye color:other
Education:associates degree
Marital Status:divorced
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and they live at home

About
I am Honest, caring, sensual, tender, true and absolute True man Smile. I'm very big on optimist. I love life to the fullest. I am able to enjoy life. For full harmony there is none but only you. I Love people, especially children.now. I like to communicate with people and to give them what is necessary. I like to laugh. I like to sing and love it~ :). I do not represent the life without music. It lifts me on the crest of a wave, fills me with feelings and emotions. Owing to it, I easily transfer any vital troubles...

Mails

Sender: herry (402938)
Date: 06-22-2013, 22:48:06

nice to get a pleasant reply from you ...well i got a smile on my face here cause i dont believe there still a cute woman like you on this site....please i will like to know may be you do chat on yahoo if so send me your email address or add me on my personal email...........massingale_104@yahoo.com

Two letter of application in one day, i was surprised

Von: Sgt gary Massingale [mailto:massingale_104@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 23. Juni 2013 11:10
An: XXX
Betreff: hello IP 108.60.134.136

Thanks for getting back to my mail..I am scot by name,i was born and raised in Texas United state,i am new to tthat online dating stuff,how long have you been on here ?have you ever chat or date anyone online before ..... ?what do you do for a living and do you have any kid?waiting to hear back from you so soon....scot

Von: Sgt gary Massingale [mailto:massingale_104@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 23. Juni 2013 11:13
An: XXX
Betreff: I will like to tell you about myself..?

I'm Scot gary massingale, I'm 49yrs old, I'm 5'6' Ft Tall, I'm currently serving the USA Army, i'm presently on a peace keeping mission in libya now in camp . i had been in the service now going to 22yrs. it has been my dream since i was young to serve my country, and am happy i made it a reality.....................am divorced 8 years ago with a daughter name abmy 19 years of age, i would describe myself as a kindhearted person sometimes too kind for my own good but that's the person i am. ears and to let you know i am looking for a serious relationship as i am not the type to play mind games with people and all i ask is for the same in return. I believe in honesty and trust in any relationship because without these two things how can any relationship work between two people.I also believe that the virtue of love is not finding the perfect but loving the imperfect person perfectly.knowing each other is important because relationship is all about knowing your partner well, caring for each other in good and bad times and most of all its all about friendship.

Yahoo

FB Profile

https://www.facebook.com/adu.abiodun.547

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby anne007 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:02 pm

and now on FMF

massingalefish007
Profile: LOOKING FOR MY BETTER HALF
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Other Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

About Me
I can always laugh. I am very friendly, warm, love spending time at home but occasionally getting dressed up to go out with someone. Like dining out, shopping, and people watching. My 10yr old son, one of my biggest blessings, is a priority. I'm looking for someone genuine, honest, good at communicating their needs/wants and how they feel about me.. I want to be appreciated. When I care about you, I do things so you will know that. My special someone would be comfortable with me in all settings: alone, out in public, at a church social.....anywhere, she would be and treat me the same. I'm a gentle soul, quiet and certainly not what most people would assume - a social butterfly. Instead I'm the quiet watchful, listener who will provide u with a listening ear after a tough day, and not judge, or assume or tell u what to do. I love nature, and water and feel an especial kinship to just being near water and having water right near my home. I feel the peace of the world in the breeze across the water, the lapping of the waves on the shore, the unassuming nature of water and nature. I am one with nature, and could spend hours just sitting by the beach, river, lake, ocean and stitch, read, listen to music and feel at the end of a day that I've had an incredible day...

Date: 2013-06-27 05:01 PM

Hi angel,I like your profile.I'm Single looking for a honest woman in my life.I'm a very passionate and romantic man and not afraid to show my affections in private or public. I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well. I will always treat my woman well and with respect and love and cherish her.I'm very easy going and down to earth.I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest with my woman.You can even email to my private address cpt.massingale001@yahoo.com, I will be looking forward to read from you.Thanks

Picture already here

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby anne007 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:48 pm

ID4u

patseeks

Sunnyvale, California, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99
Horoscope:Scorpio
Body Type:athletic
Weight:174 lbs (79 kg)
Height:5’8” (173 cm)
Hair color:black
Eye color:hazel
Education:some college
Marital Status:widowed
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and they live at home

About
I am very open. Ask me. I am a 50 years old reliable man from California. I have hazel eyes and black hair, my body is athletic, and I live with kids. I have children, and they live at home I'm single, white / caucasian, but I like the funny woman. I'm looking for you, if you are a hetero, single and clever girl, who likes athletic man. Come with

Sender: patseeks (389849)
Date: 06-28-2013, 01:44:41

What an incredible profile and a gorgeous pics you got here, I am looking for a relationship with someone based on serious or committed relationship

Can i have a room where your deepest feelings resides? hope you don't mind knowing some more about you?
Kindly send me a notification to my private mail address below so i can write you some more about me

patcabe50@yahoo.com

Or you can add me for a chat,cant wait to read from you.

Patrick.

Picture already here

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hammond Letchman, letchman_hammond@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:25 am

badoo
Letchman 50, Los Angeles, CA

am not very constant on here due to the nature of my job
can we have a better chat on yahoo
letchman_hammond@yahoo.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:03 pm

Full Name
Bryan James massingale
About me
Am caring and jovial man
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 12:50 am
City, State, Province
Florida
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Native American
Occupation
Engineering
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

xxlovelymanxx

Bryanmassingale562@yahoo.com

IP: 93.186.23.82 African BlackBerry
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:04 pm

=> FB:

Bryan James M
Studied at Virginia State University
Divorced
From Birmingham, United Kingdom

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Marcus mgmassingale78@yahoo.com
Confirio 51 / Male / Straight
Living in Austin, Texas
Junk Mail
Hello to you over there.....I am Marcus Massingale of the United States Army.I got captivated by your profile and i cant take my eyes and mind off it.I wish to know you more.I want to share what I have with one special woman out there who will appreciate that I have a deep capacity to love that needs to be filled and fulfilled. We can't keep it unless we give it away.I'm looking for a woman who wants to take the time to get to know me through email correspondence and an open sharing of the head and the heart first through email and then negotiating a meeting in person if we both remain interested.You can send your email address to me so I can always email you as i cannot always be on here because of my job or send me a message on via my private mail add "mgmassingale78@yahoo.com"... Do take care of yourself as i wait to receive your email.
Your Soldier Friend,
Marcus Massingale

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:46 pm

Marcus mgmassingale78@yahoo.com
About Me
My personality is outgoing and I have a good sense of humor. I am a kind and very tenderhearted person. I am loving, in fact I sometimes think that I love to deeply when I love someone. I am a very honest person. I am too trusting at times and I am loyal to my companion and friends. But, I do have a streak of impatience at times which is not a good trait, but I am doing much, much better at being patient. It takes a lot of prayer for me in that area. Oh, and I am a romantic at heart. I love romance. I am not into the partying scene anymore since I started going to church about 26 years ago. And, honestly, I really don't miss the drinking and partying life at all. I never was happy in it. And, I don't drink, smoke, drugs or curse. The only thing is, I really do love to dance. There is a place where you can go dance without the drinking, smoking, cursing and all that going on. I like that. It's terrible that a lot of men curse and drink far worse than i could imagine.
Picture already posted!!

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Also on Confirio as Marcus, mgmassingale78@yahoo.com

51 / Male / Straight
Joined August 8, 2013. Living in Austin, Texas.
About Me
My personality is outgoing and I have a good sense of humor. I am a kind and very tenderhearted person. I am loving, in fact I sometimes think that I love to deeply when I love someone. I am a very honest person. I am too trusting at times and I am loyal to my companion and friends. But, I do have a streak of impatience at times which is not
a good trait, but I am doing much, much better at being patient. It takes a lot of prayer for me in that area. Oh, and I am a romantic at heart. I love romance. I am not into the partying scene anymore since I started going to church about 26 years ago. And, honestly, I really don't miss the drinking and partying life at all. I never was happy in
it. And, I don't drink, smoke, drugs or curse. The only thing is, I really do love to dance. There is a place where you can go dance without the drinking, smoking, cursing and all that going on. I like that. It's terrible that a lot of men curse and drink far worse than i could imagine.

Junkmail:
Hello to you over there.....I am Marcus Massingale of the United States Army.I got captivated by your profile and i cant take my eyes and mind off it.I wish to know you more.I want to share what I have with one special woman out there who will appreciate that I have a deep capacity to love that needs to be filled and fulfilled. We can't keep it unless we give it away.I'm looking for a woman who wants to take the time to get to know me through email correspondence and an open sharing of the head and the heart first through email and then negotiating a meeting in person if we both remain interested.You can send your email address to me so I can always email you as i cannot always be on here because of my job or send me a message on via my private mail add "mgmassingale78@yahoo.com"... Do take care of yourself as i wait to receive your email.

Your Soldier Friend,
Marcus Massingale

Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/marcusg.massingale?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

work: The U.S. Army

studied at: U.S. military staff colleges
American Military University

living: Philadelphia, New York

place of birth: Los Angeles, California

Acta est fabula.

Return to “Military scams”