It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Gen. Mark A. Milley

African scammers posing as military personnel.
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Patrick Michael, patrickmichael209@gmail.com

Postby spanky » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:42 am

:oops: ...no wonder he couldn't be found elsewhere. I posted his email incorrectly... :oops: It is patrickmichael209@gmail.com. I changed it in the subject line of this post, but needs to be changed in the starting post :oops: .
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:31 am

<patrickmichael209@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014

How are you xxxx? Thanks for your reply, i knew my profile would not last long on the site because i never intend to stay long. Well, the truth is that i sent that same message you got to three ladies and got reply from you alone, i really appreciate. A picture of myself is adhered to this email.

Do you have a yahoo messenger? So that i can add you up where we can chat and know more about each other. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a happy new week.

Patrick.

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:12 am

Mods: This is General Mark Milley. First contact off-site email to me September 2013 uses the identical line, "Well the truth is I sent that same message you got to three ladies and got reply from you alone" as the email he just sent to me in the above post. Notorious RS client ;) . Just a new pic of him.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:17 pm

Sent him another email to get more Milley photos. After getting the email below I responded that his profile said he was in the military:

Date: Tues, 29 Jul 2014

Hope you are having a good morning xxxx, thanks for your response. I never told you i
was a soldier so how do you know?

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:26 pm

Still working on getting more pics:

Should i add you up on yahoo messenger so that we can chat later? I am
a US Army Senior Officer based in Camp Dawson West Virginia. I have a
house in Los Angeles where i reside on vacations. A friend of mine in
Illinois introduced and helped with a profile on the site.

Patrick

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:38 pm

Also uses yahoo, patrickmichael55@yahoo.com

Send me a request on (patrickmichael55@yahoo.com) I would add you up
when I'm less busy so that we can chat, still expecting the pictures.

Patrick

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:38 am

I'm really getting tired of this jackass. He has sent me about 4 emails this week saying how I am not on chat. I have repeatedly asked him to send me another photo of him since I have sent him 2 of "me" ;) already. Today will be the last straw. I will respond to his morning email that no chat unless I have a second picture so that I can be sure he is who he says he is... :lol: :twisted:

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:53 pm

Threaten to take away a mugu's right to chat and he'll surrender!
Busted him MODS! It's General Milley!

Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014

Here are more pictures of myself if that is the problem. Let me know what next.

Patrick.

shortyJ
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Gen. Mark A. Milley

Postby shortyJ » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:01 pm

First contact on Zorpia and later found 3 profiles on that same site. Uses the phrase "On assignment in Afganistan with UN on peace keeping mission. He stated that he needed me to book a flight home so we could be together" I am very upset that these scammers would use our military heroes for this. It shows a great lack of respect for them and they all need to be stopped. His current e-mail address is milleym82@yahoo.com . He is still telling whom ever that he has "three more months before he can come home"

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:39 pm

=>
Skype 1: Mark Milley, Houston, Texas, United States, born 26 Sept 1950, a16041955
Skype 2: same, mark.milley897
Skype 3: same, najah.salman3

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:23 pm

Skype 2: same, mark.milley897 +79082427097
Skype 3: same, najah.salman3 +9647700017007
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of General Mark A. Milley

Postby Анна » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:39 am

Scammers with pictures of General Mark A. Milley
http:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_A._Milley

Gen Mark Milley, milleygenmark@yahoo.com
Mark M
Last activity 9 hours ago
Profile views: 1097 times
Cover profile: Default
Key phrase: ONLY FEMALE PLEASE.
Sex: Male.
Languages​​: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian / White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Traditional

http:/ /www.hi5.com/profile.html?uid=6001168634 :party:

Email Sender: milleygenmark@yahoo.com [more]
IP address: 41.215.169.46
IP Address Country: Ghana :silly: :silly: :silly:
IP address state: n / a
IP address city: n / a
IP address latitude: 8.0000
IP address Longitude: -2.0000

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to get to know each other very well. I hope that you are doing just great today? I will be very glad to hear that you had a great day. If so, then l should let you do too much.
l can be a very busy man, given the nature of my work, but I want you to know that I will always be present in your mail and make sure l know how you're doing, because you brought to my life, and I really want to be serious with you if you give us a chance to grow ahead!.
Well, I guess I should tell you a little about me. My name is Milley All 57yrs of age, a widow, and was not married at the moment, the user agent. Am Lt Gen. USA is right in the Afghanistan peacekeeping mission.
l I almost giving you a lecture about my work ..... I hope you do not get bored of it, I'm sorry just want you to know that your man is doing in case we get real. This is my dream and desire. In fact, I do not smoke I mean l have never smoked, I also do not take drugs l have never tried it before too l eat good foods and avoid foods that are harmful to the body, because I want to be healthy at all times . l drink sometimes .. I'm simple and easy going type, even sensitive.
I hang out with friends from time to time in my spare time. Nevertheless, during my free time, I love listening to music, going to the gym and play tennis, I think I am fun to be with, but you have to find that out yourself, how do we get real with each other. I do a lot to learn, too, because of the nature of our work.
I like to define my style of friendship / relationship from the very beginning, so we both know where we come from, how to know where we are going, I know that most people are jokers and not serious-minded people, but I see you as someone who is average, attentive and intelligent, and I trust my instinct, as l listen to my heart always.
l I am looking for a woman, which is to spend the rest of my life with ... Someone that will work side by side with me, not in front or behind, loving and caring, cause l will give it to her. l am going to be open, while we get to know each other better, so should there be anything you need to know about me, please do not hesitate to ask me ok?
I know friendship is not about who you have known the longest period; it's all about who comes into your life and never leave you alone. I'm a man of principle, I respect people and their various religious, as we all hold the same doctrine, which brings peace to all, and makes us better. I would like to know what you like to do in your spare time. And everything you want me to know about myself to begin with.
Please take the time to reply to my mail, I knew that we all live a busy life, but I hope to hear from you soon.
Mark.

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Lt. Gen. Mark A. Milley

Postby spanky » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:23 pm

Responded to his on-site email below and will post email address when known.

OkCupid
Username: Mermill
60 / M / Straight / Single
Manassas, Virginia

My self-summary

I am a pretty laid back person and I am usually in jeans and boots but it is nice to dress up in a suit or tux and go to a charity or formal event sometimes also. I used to be COOl of a company so I am equally comfortable in any setting, casual or formal.

I love going to the beach and also to the mountains. A romantic time could be in a grass hut on the beach sipping margaritas or in a cabin in the mountains in front of a fire place with a glass of good wine. I am pretty laid back at times but I can and will be aggressive and direct when the occasion calls for it. I can watch a thunderstorm for hours.

I am a morning person and I like to watch the sun come up with a good cup of coffee. I like to watch it set with a glass of wine (or a margarita if appropriate). Both are blessings to watch. I like to go out on the weekends with friends or entertain them in my home. I like to cook on the grill and also in the kitchen. I never make the same dish the exact same way twice but for some reason it usually always turns out pretty well.
I will tell you more of me when you contact me.

What I’m doing with my life

Working and looking forward to retirement.

I’m really good at

Cooking

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

Novels, Adventure movies,horror movies, country music and r n b,
I like Italian dishes but not much into Mexican foods.

The six things I could never do without

Phone, House, Water, My Timberland boots..lol

I spend a lot of time thinking about

Retiring an spending much time with my partner that i will be meeting on here..

On a typical Friday night I am

Home looking forward to a wonderful weekend.

He’s looking for

Girls who like guys
Ages 48–85
Near me
Who are single
For new friends, long-term dating

------------------------------------

Hi, nice profile and picture and if that's you, you are good looking and
i like what i saw and read about you..
My name is Mark and i am widowed man seeking to find a serious relationship.
I believe every successful relationship starts with a friendship,
Lets become friends first who knows we may be the lucky ones on here.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Mark.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Pedro William, pedrowilliam824@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:58 pm

waplog
pedrowilliam824
Male , 57 , Divorced
Name Surname: William
Lives in United States, OHIO

Write something about yourself... I am Maj.Gen. Pedro William; American Army, I assumed command of the NATO Training Mission-Afghanistan (NTM-A)/Combined Security
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Lt. Gen. Mark A. Milley

Postby jaga » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:57 pm

:) address above -> pedrowilliam824@yahoo.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Name: Pedro William

Return to “Military scams”