Charleyboy2000 - Charleyboy2000@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Re: Charleyboy2000

Postby wales.william on Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:23 pm

LAMELLO4 wrote:I am trying to findout if anyone has heard of this person Charles Wright Email address Charleyboy2000@yahoo.com. He says he is from New York, relocate from Aussie 2 years ago, and is in Lagos, Nigeria. And has asked for money, because he came down with Malaria, than needed money for airline ticket, BTA and hotel bill.

Now he is here
as Dave Borrow
http://www.wayn.com/waynmessages.html?w ... _n=I&f_k=0

Same photo
here is what he wrote
hi am dave burrow. a veterinary surgeon in uk, am seeking for a trust and honesty lady to have a serious relationship with as a woman whom i can trust and spend the rest of my life with. so why don;t you send me your mail address so we can chat and know more of ourselfs.
here is my address(daveburrow74@yahoo.com).
THANKS
DAVE
wales.william
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

dave burrow

Postby wales.william on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:48 pm

Got this mail, from Dave...
helle well am a veterinary surgeon, am an American but am now in london working, for past 2yrs now.
i need a woman i can call my own, that why i sent you some of these messages, cos i saw you as a wonderful and beautiful woman whom i can give my trust and spend the rest of life with, ok
here are my pics..

His name is Dave burrow
Mail is daveburrow74@yahoo.com
His pic is here somewhere I looked through all 260 pages, yesterday...but i cant remember what name he used before...Strange he work in UK but his IP is from US
IP
IP 67.195.9.106
He has a profile here :
http://www.wayn.com/waynprofile.html?me ... y=17064476

wales.william
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:24 pm

IP comes up as Yahoo....possible there is another one..please check.. :smile:

Pic one comes up with a Result in a datingpage from Suisse.
Erositsme, Zurich,SUI
His Profil is in italian language.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

was contacted yesterday

Postby ctscarnes on Mon May 25, 2009 5:07 am

was contacted by Charles Wright for $800 USD using email address charleyw007@yahoo.com and his phone # was 0112348086046993. Printed out our IM dialogue just in case... he is claiming he's a hotel manager and one of his tenants is the first to contact me about money. So they are probably in it together. Nice.........
ctscarnes
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Cece on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:21 pm

On July 6,2009 on Match.com by Smooth2Smile with a wink. While I was on line he came on by their chat. We exchanged yahoo.com chat info (r.martin58@yahoo.com) When I asked his name he said it was Reid Martins and yes it matches Charleyboy200's picture.

Here is his emails to me:Thanks for at least replying my mail. Without wasting time i am going to tell you more about me on here.

My name is Martins Reid, Born in Edinburgh Scotland and the only surviving child. Lost my dad and younger brother when i was age 7, years after mom died too. I moved to Kalamazoo the state of Michigan with my aunt when i was much younger. My aunt saw me through my education, went to England to study Engineering where i bagged B.Eng from Richmonds, an American University in London. I am a free lance contractor (Site Engineer to be exact). I am financially balance and my job is an interesting one. It's been 2years now since i started on my own. Although it's been a rough road to build a career of such a great magnitude but i thank God i am on it. I had worked with Turner construction in Texas and Florida.

Now talking about "FRIENDS" in quote. I was betrayed by my closest, best friend rather. I caught so calaled friend having sex with the woman i was suppose to get married to, just 2weeks prior to our wedding day. I was devastated, detroyed and i felt like shooting them at that point. But as a very calm and matured man that i am i just walked away and let it pass. A relationship i built for more than 5yrs. Anyway, thats past tense i'd rather have me concentrate more on my present life and see what my future holds or that lead me.

I am very new to this online dating stuff and would love to explore and see what comes out of it. I think i am ready to get my life back and start from some where. I hope to retire, and settle down finally with the woman of my heart.

I love to have fun by way of relaxing. My likes are as follows: Reading, going to the cinemas to watch movies, swimming, skiing, camping, vine tasting, sight seeing, traveling, cooking etc. I dis-like lies and liars. My favorite color is Green. I am a very open minded person, serious but filled with good sense of humor. I am Handsome, smart, intelligent, sensual, loving and a MONOGAMOUS man. I love to cuddle and be cuddled too. I love the out doors, holding hands and taking a walk with my woman.

It's rather unfortunate that i'll be leaving the states come Friday night or this weekend to work on a project. It's a 4-6 weeks project so I'll be back by the end of August 2009. Guess we can get to know each other before i leave and more while exchanging pleasantries both on emails and chat, how about that? Here is my phone number if you wish to give me a call before i leave. Though, I have added your id to my yahoo messenger so we can chat when we get the chance before i leave.

I hope i have not bored you with all these, i shall let you read this and reply back if you are still interested in knowing more about me.

Have a wonderful rest of your day.

Be good and take care of yourself...

Reid Martins...

Second reply:

Thanks for yet another prompt email and i must say i am so sorry i forgot to include my phone number in the other mail. I guess i was too excited to get the email to your as fast as possible that i skip that part in writing but had it in my head to write. lol.

It rather unfortunate that i have to leave but what can i say. I am even lucky to have you corresponding. I had created that account on match about a month ago, used it for more than a week and never got to any one serious. It was strange at times when you try to start a communication and all you could find is someone on the other side who only wanted a fling between the both of you. It was very much common among the younger aged women and i was almost frustrated. I had given up hopes about the online thing but decided to try again. Ain't i lucky this time that women above the ages of 40 are more real, serious and optimistic about what they want for the rest of their lives? I guess it the maturity in them and their age that tells it all. If I'm not mistaken my account on match may have been deactivated and i wish us well in this new friendship.

I will be leaving for West Africa, Lagos Nigeria come Monday the 13th as there are no flight(s) available for Friday - Sunday by Air France. Below is my flight Itinerary for your perusal

FLIGHT ITINERARY:

USA Other countries | Contact us | FAQ

Home Book online / Flight status Information and services Flying Blue Business services

Book online

Your trip

Passenger : 1 Adult

Flight Departure Arrival Duration Stops
Aircraft Class

Departure flight Monday, July 13, 2009

AF8469 6:05 AM Los Angeles, Los Angeles Intl (LAX) CA - U.s.a. 1:34 PM Atlanta, Hartsfield Jackson (ATL) GA - U.s.a. 25h50mn non stop,
B 767 300 Voyageur
Y
Flight operated by Delta Air Lines
AF8985 3:20 PM Atlanta, Hartsfield Jackson (ATL) GA - U.s.a. 6:10 AM
+1 Day Paris, Charles de Gaulle (CDG) - France non stop,
B 767 Affaires
C
AF854 10:45 AM
+1 Day Paris, Charles de Gaulle (CDG) - France 3:55 PM
+1 Day Lagos, Murtala Muhammed (LOS) - Nigeria non stop,
B 777 200 Affaires
C

Return flight Wednesday, August 12, 2009

AF855 10:50 PM Lagos, Murtala Muhammed (LOS) - Nigeria 5:50 AM
+1 Day Paris, Charles de Gaulle (CDG) - France 22h20mn non stop,
B 777 200 Affaires
C
AF062 10:40 AM
+1 Day Paris, Charles de Gaulle (CDG) - France 1:10 PM
+1 Day Los Angeles, Los Angeles Intl (LAX) CA - U.s.a. non stop,
B 777 300 Affaires
C

change your flight selection

Detail prices Total $8,603.12

Price Taxes incl 9/11 fee Passenger Total including taxes

$8,421 + $182.12 x 1 Adult = $8,603.12
Total : $8,603.12

Regards..

Reid Martins

Thanks for yet another prompt email and i must say i am so sorry i forgot to include my phone number in the other mail. I guess i was too excited to get the email to your as fast as possible that i skip that part in writing but had it in my head to write. lol.

It rather unfortunate that i have to leave but what can i say. I am even lucky to have you corresponding. I had created that account on match about a month ago, used it for more than a week and never got to any one serious. It was strange at times when you try to start a communication and all you could find is someone on the other side who only wanted a fling between the both of you. It was very much common among the younger aged women and i was almost frustrated. I had given up hopes about the online thing but decided to try again. Ain't i lucky this time that women above the ages of 40 are more real, serious and optimistic about what they want for the rest of their lives? I guess it the maturity in them and their age that tells it all. If I'm not mistaken my account on match may have been deactivated and i wish us well in this new friendship.

I will be leaving for West Africa, Lagos Nigeria come Monday the 13th as there are no flight(s) available for Friday - Sunday by Air France. Below is my flight Itinerary for your perusal

FLIGHT ITINERARY:

Home Book online / Flight status Information and services Flying Blue Business services

Book online

Your trip

Aircraft Class

AF8469 6:05 AM Los Angeles, Los Angeles Intl (LAX) CA - U.s.a. 1:34 PM Atlanta, Hartsfield Jackson (ATL) GA - U.s.a. 25h50mn non stop,
B 767 300 Voyageur
Y
B 767 Affaires
C
B 777 200 Affaires
C

B 777 200 Affaires
C
B 777 300 Affaires
C

Regards..

Reid Martins

FLIGHT ITINERARY:

Book online

Your trip

Aircraft Class

B 767 300 Voyageur
Y
B 767 Affaires
C
B 777 200 Affaires
C

B 777 200 Affaires
C
B 777 300 Affaires
C

Regards..

Reid Martins

FLIGHT ITINERARY:

Book online

Your trip

Aircraft Class

B 767 300 Voyageur
Y
B 767 Affaires
C
B 777 200 Affaires
C

B 777 200 Affaires
C
B 777 300 Affaires
C

Regards..

Reid Martins

FLIGHT ITINERARY:

Book online

Your trip

Aircraft Class

B 767 300 Voyageur
Y
B 767 Affaires
C
B 777 200 Affaires
C

B 777 200 Affaires
C
B 777 300 Affaires
C

Regards..

Reid Martins

Third reply on July 9,2009:

Thanks for yet another prompt email, how are you doing and how did your day go? Can you please tell me about your experience about this online dating stuff. We seem to be looking for the same thing and i would not like to blow it. What i tell you about me is what you get. I am a very straight and precise. I've got no time to waste. As you already said that past relationship always seem weird to speak of.

I understand you're gonna be busy until after August 8th. I will love to keep in touch and i wish same from you too. In our busy schedules we can make or create the time to catch up with each other and i wish we had met each other before now it would have been fun to go to Africa with you. Although, this is my very first time of traveling this far and i do not know anything or much about Africa but the most interesting thing is to know that Internet services are available also but not in all places in Africa as it is here in the states. I will update you asap when i get there.

You really seem a very nice, fun and heart loved woman. I'd very happy if you give me the chance to explore your heart i bet you'll never regret it. I have plenty of love to share and give. I love to cuddle and be cuddled too. Again i want to tell you again that i am a very MONOGAMOUS man.

I'd wait till i hear back from you... Have a wonderful sleep and dream about what we can share together now and for the future to come...

Be good, nice and take care of yourself...

Reid Martins...

Fourth reply:

I want to let you know too that i did really enjoy our chat too and wish to keep in touch more and more. I am so sorry my reply is coming rather late. I hope you understand that my schedule getting pack and making the last minute arrangement and preparations are taking my time but I let you know that you are also in my mind. I love the way you make use of your words, it's beautiful and well expressed when we chatted.

I really do want to keep in touch and continue this communication and feel free to call me about anytime you so wish...

Till we get the chance to talk again..

Ciao..

Martins Reid..

Last reply:
have missed you too. I look up for you each and every day since the last time we chatted. I am due for the Airport at 3am latest and i am exhausted already. I will email you a pic of me later ok. I had to remove my profile since i have started communicating with you and i'm leaving for Africa. I did not see to it as any reason having it activate again.

Anyway, i am glad i have you to commune with...

Reid...

Please know I was chatting with Charley/Reid both in the evening and morning the first few days. Thankfully, I was forwarding his emails to another friend who realised this was a scam. I looked to verify all the info he had given me ie. Turner Construction, phone (which is supposed to be a landline in Miami. Weird because he said, he lived in Thousand Oaks, California) and college. He has done his homework. Decided to call the phone number given me but did not want to use my own number. I asked a guy friend if he would place the call but first googled and found this site. I have blocked him on my chat and phone. Waiting to see if he will send a picture. Can't wait to tell him he has been had! JERK! Too bad the cute guy in the picture will never know how many women think he's a cutie!
Cece
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Cece on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:42 pm

This will be their last email to me. I wanted to get their international phone number, so the next person would be alert. What they have not realised is I have blocked my chat to them and as of today I will be blocking my email address.

How are you doing, hope all is well with you as i have sent you a couple of off lines and never got a reply back, even for my last email to you. Have you found someone more fascinating, interesting and much more handsome than i do? If so please tell me so i can move on (LOL).

Final email from Reid Martins and he does not even know it...lol! They have not even realized I have blocked my chat. Wish I could see their faces when they realize I got wise to them. I also wanted to see if he/they would send an interanational phone number, as you can see they have.

I arrived Africa safe and sound and will sure do tell you more about my trip and stay here in Nigeria and have since yesterday morning settled down. I will be taking round some places later today and i must tell you that Africa is beautiful from the look of things compared to what we were made to believe of Africa right from when we were small. She's indeed a beauty. I was so astonished with the reception right from the Airport to the place where i shall reside for the period of time taken to execute and complete the project.

I sincerely do hope you can give me a call on this number for easy communication and reach 011-234-702-815-5757. I hope we get the chance to chat on the internet too. I had to remove my profile since I'm leaving to Africa and I've got you to correspond with. Don't want to be getting more email that i can't keep up with.

Till i hear back from you, be good and take care of yourself...

Reid Martins...
Cece
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby laFemmeFatale on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:40 pm

This man's photo also appeared with the Reid Martins profile on match.com(user name smooth2smile) and I received pretty much the same emails this past week as CeCe. The Reid Martins email was rmart58@yahoo.com. So you can see how he operates & compare emails, I've pasted most of the emails...IM dialogs probably superfluous. The dates of these were July 6-10, 2009.

Thanks for at least replying my mail. Without wasting time i am going to tell you more about me on here.

My name is Martins Reid, Born in Edinburgh Scotland and the only surviving child. Lost my dad and younger brother when i was age 7, years after mom died too. I moved to Kalamazoo the state of Michigan with my aunt when i was much younger. My aunt saw me through my education, went to England to study Engineering where i bagged B.Eng from Richmonds, an American University in London. I am a free lance contractor (Site Engineer to be exact). I am financially balance and my job is an interesting one. It's been 2years now since i started on my own. Although it's been a rough road to build a career of such a great magnitude but i thank God i am on it. I had worked with Turner construction in Texas and Florida.

Now talking about "FRIENDS" in quote. I was betrayed by my closest, best friend rather. I caught so calaled friend having sex with the woman i was suppose to get married to, just 2weeks prior to our wedding day. I was devastated, detroyed and i felt like shooting them at that point. But as a very calm and matured man that i am i just walked away and let it pass. A relationship i built for more than 5yrs. Anyway, thats past tense i'd rather have me concentrate more on my present life and see what my future holds or that lead me.

I am very new to this online dating stuff and would love to explore and see what comes out of it. I think i am ready to get my life back and start from some where. I hope to retire, and settle down finally with the woman of my heart.

I love to have fun by way of relaxing. My likes are as follows: Reading, going to the cinemas to watch movies, swimming, skiing, camping, vine tasting, sight seeing, traveling, cooking  etc. I dis-like lies and liars. My favorite color is Green. I am a very open minded person, serious but filled with good sense of humor. I am Handsome, smart, intelligent, sensual, loving and a MONOGAMOUS man. I love to cuddle and be cuddled too. I love the out doors, holding hands and taking a walk with my woman.

It's rather unfortunate that i'll be leaving the states come Friday night or this weekend to work on a project. It's a 4-6 weeks project so I'll be back by the end of August 2009. Guess we can get to know each other before i leave and more while exchanging pleasantries both on emails and chat, how about that? Here is my phone number if you wish to give me a call before i leave. Though, I have added your id to my yahoo messenger so we can chat  when we get the chance before i leave.

I hope i have not bored you with all these, i shall let you read this and reply back if you are still interested in knowing more about me.

Have a wonderful rest of your day.

Be good and take care of yourself...

Reid Martins...

Dear C,

My name is Martins Reid, so  which ever you call me i am okay with it. It rather unfortunate that i have to leave but what can i say. I am even lucky to have you corresponding. I had created that account on match about a month ago, used it for more than a week and never got to any ne serious. It was strange at times when you try to start a communication and all you could find is someone on the other side who only wanted a fling between the both of you. It was very much common among the younger aged women and i was almost frustrated. I had given up hopes about the online thing but decided to try again. Ain't i lucky this time that women above the ages of 40 are more real, serious and optimistic about what they want for the rest of their lives? I guess it the maturity in them and their age that tells it all. If i'm not mistaken my account/subscription on match may have been deactivated and i wish us well in this new friendship to relationship.

I will be leaving for Africa, Lagos Nigeria come Monday the 13th as there are no flight available for Friday - Sunday by Air France. Below is my flight Itinerary for your perusal.

FLIGHT ITINERARY: see previous person's post

Dear C,

Thanks for yet another beautiful email and how are you doing? I am so sorry my reply is coming rather late. I hope you understand that my schedule getting pack and making the last minute arrangement and preparations are taking my time but I let you know that you are also in my mind. I love the way you make use of your words, it's beautiful and well expressed.

How I wish we have met each other before now, Nkem would have being in a very good position to give me a thorough lesson or lecture about his country Nigeria. Though I've heard so many beautiful things about the country and I'd really love to explore the whole country. But i guess I'm here for a business purpose.

Yes, my profile is out and in deed I will email you more of the photos ok? And i wish you do same too. I really do not know how i feel or what is making me have this feeling but it's a very good feeling about you and I really do hope i am not wrong about it. My gut feeling is telling me you are a really nice woman. Who is loveable and loving.

Now to your question. I would like for my partner to appreciate my honesty, sincereness, commitment, love, and my being a MONOGAMOUS man. Activity or Activities?  let me think? I want to share the rest of my life with my partner and any thing nice and fun that will put my partner and I in the right direction.

I am sorry again that my phone is not text friendly okay.

You are very free to tell me about anything you want me to know for now. I am not in a hurry cos Iknow if things continues like this we will spend the rest of our lives together. I'd like to stop here but before I do I want to re-confirm your subject title that I am going to consider myself a very LUCKY man knowing you...

I hope to talk to you more..

Reid Martins..

Dear C,

Thanks for your prompt email and i wish to say i am sorry my reply is coming rather too late or late but it better be late than never. TRUE or FALSE? Thanks for understanding how busy my schedules are right now. I bet the shots/Vaccines take a big part of me. I will sure update you about my trip to Africa and will keep in touch when i get there too. I hope you do want same.

I am happy to hear things are going on smooth with your tour plans too.

Till we talk again be good and take care of yourself...

Reid Martins..
laFemmeFatale
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Charleyboy2000 - goes by bblivinglife

Postby EDiaz on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:49 am

He is currently on Mate1.com, he send me the following messages, I had a bad feeling and did not respond. I decide to go with my gut and searched this website and here he is.

His message to me:Hello Pretty

I have been looking through many partner recommendations lately and some of them even looked interesting, but yours was one of the few that looked special! Your personality, your interests - we might get along really well. If you feel the same way, just write back, I think the two of us should give it a try! I feel that we both match and this can lead us to a place that has a better future and a better ending.. I am not that comfortable with making the first approach and so I don`t usually send out many contact requests. But, looking at your profile, I thought this time it might be worthwhile. We really do seem to have a lot in common. If you feel the same way, I would enjoy getting in touch with you, do you have a private email address.you can write me on my private email address bblivinglife @ ... so we can start from there and see what might happen in the nearest future.I will sent you some of my pictures when you reply to my private email address

Admirer....Bruce

lonelydbd19363
M, 48, New York, NY
15-07-2009 at 7:29 AM

Caucasian/White
Divorced
Engineering
Bachelor's Degree

about myself
I am a single Dad of one son and i am looking forward in meeting a real date that would make my entire life better than ever that i have gotten for the past few years and i hope that i would one day meet the right woman that would occupied that space in my heart,I will tell you more as we talk more and get to know each other and i think we can be a friend in other to think for a dating.I believe that God has a purpose in every aspect of my life,i never knew that one day God will call me to know more about the bible,i really know that he lives in me and wanted to keep saying he is a good God.

who I'm looking for
I am looking for a God fearing lady that would lead me to my home land of love,i have been single for the past three years,and i am hoping to meet a divine God sent lady that would make me feel that everything can come through one day.i do believe on love at first sight and i can assure you that i would do anything that you wanted from your man.I need a lady that would love me and my my only son , and a lady that can tell me what to do whenever i am doing the wrong thing.I have a lot to talk about..i have never believe that one day i will be a single.well i love my son,whenever he is around we both go out to see movies together,and that makes me feels so great .He is my wealth and i don't play with him.I love going out for fishing,jogging,motorcycling,bowling...,I know that its not easy for someone to say he will be happy to meet his should here but i hope that i got whatever i needed from this site.Well i will like to tell you more about me here...I am a country boy,you know what i mean,okay i will tell you more as we got to know more about our self.And i am ready to show you that i will love you and your kids if you got any at hand and i will be a happy father to your kids.there a lots for you to know about me i just like being myself at the first and i am a shy type..so when its comes to when we will meet don't be surprise that i am shy type,one thing you got to believe in me,i believe in love at first sight.

EDiaz
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Robin1063 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:20 am

OMG I feel like such an idiot!!! I was really taken in by this guy. Lost just over $3000 including WU fees. He is now going by Ernesta Abele and says he lives in Milan, Italy. Email as of today is ernesta000abele@yahoo.com Had me send him pictures of houses to look at here. He went to Nigeria to bid on a computer supply contract, and then ran into trouble with immigration, then they took his passport. He had me send the money to NNA SAMUEL in Mushin, Lagos. He is very relentless. Begged and pleaded for me to send him money. I kept saying no but eventually did end up sending it. HE always promised to send it all back with interest. It didn't feel right but he was sooo convincing. I wish I would have come across this site BEFORE I got scammed by this man. The worst part is, there were 4 other guys all trying to scam me and I caught on to them right away. He said he had never been married, had a child 6 yrs old by an old girlfriend who cheated on him so he sent her and the child away. I thought that was pretty cold hearted. He deletedhis myspace right after we began talking. He has a very deep thick accent. My son said he didn't sound Italian but more like a black man. He couldn't spell for crap and his English was horrible!
Robin1063
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Robin1063 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:30 am

To:
Date: Jul 25, 2009 12:27 AM
Subject: hi sexy

How are you doing my dear ?hope all is well with you, my name is Ernesta i was born and raised up in Rome the capital city of italy,, i was browsing and saw your picture your realy looking sincere ,babe to tell you the honestly trueth my heart tells me to stop, baby i guess your the woman of my life....pls my dear i have a good feeling for you if only you can make a time for me and you to get to know each other,i will be the happiest man on earth if only you can accept me in your life, im single never been married no kid.i have been hurt by a girl who i was planing to marry ,her name was stephenie she is a united state citizen from texas. she realy hurt me,with time i will tell you what she did to me,thats why right now im very carefull with any woman bcos i dont want to get hurt anymore or experince it again ,im 41yrs will be 42on 7th oct this year 2009 , i had my PHD IN computer scince enginer, i do travel both inside and out italy for work,i also supllie computer assecerries,i work hard bcos i hate insult must in my life,iam respectfull to avery body ..easy going man ,honest,im dawn to earth,im every busy man i dont have time for gossip i love going to the beach....swiming my pool after work and also like to be waching movie in my home after work may be if i just want to relax ......i travel all round the world for work and supply .. ... but now i want to settle dawn with the right girl,who is honest caring and also respectfull. my goal in life is to open my own company. ...i will be the happiest man on earth if you accept me,then i will come over and meet you in person ,and start a new life with you thats my dream for you..im not here for any game ..life is too short to be lieying OR cheating with it,I would also want you to add me to your yahoo messenger list lets start from chatting first and belive that something better would comes out , if you do not have try to download it, so that we can chat and know each other better...here is my yahoo messenger iD...ernesta000abele and you can also reach me here with my email adress....ernesta000abele@yahoo.com and ernesta000abele@live.com.......thanks and have agreat day.......cant wait to chatt with you,
Ernesta.
Robin1063
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Robin1063 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:34 am

This is one of the many emails I received from him as Ernesta.

HELLO,MY SWEETHEART HOW ARE YOU DOING AND WHERE ARE YOU NOW??? ...I NEED YOU BADLY ..PLZ COME ONLINE AND TALK TO ME I HAVE MISSED YOU ALOT

BABE..WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU ON PHONE WAS THAT THE IMMEGRECTION SIZED MY PASPOT AND MY PHONE SINCE 1PM HERE
I HAVE BEEN IN THEY SEAL ...THEY SAID THAT THEY ASKED ME TO GO AND GET A RENEW OF MY PASPOT BEFORE I COULD TAKE OFF WITH IT FROM HERE,,,

I HAVE BEEN GOING UP AND DAWN SINCE TODAY BEGING THIS PEOPLE TO LET ME GO BACK HOME SINCE THEY REFUSED TO LET ME GO TO UNITED STATE,,I NOTICED THAT WHAT THEY ALL NEED IS MONEY FROM ME ,,, WHAT THEY FINALY ASKED ME IS TO COME UP WITH 600$ FOR THE RENEW AND TAKE OFF STAMP,

NOW I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR ME MY FLIGHT TICKET ..THE MONEY IS STILL WITH THE DELTA AIRLINE COMPANY HERE .....PLZ MY LOVE HELP ME OKAY..YOU WILL NEVER LOSS ANYTHING ..JUST BELIVE ME ..AS SOON AS I GET OUT OF HERE AND GET TO ANY WHERE AT ALL I COULD BE ABLE TO MAKE USE OF MY CARD I WILL WIRE YOU 10K$ I DO PROMISE YOU ..JUST BELIVE ME MY WIFE TO BE,,I LOVE YOU AND I DO LOVE YOU SO MUCH WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL

YOU WILL BE SMILING REAL SOON WHEN YOU WILL EE ME AT YOUR AIRPOT...I BELIVE THAT BEFORE WEEKEND WE ARE TOGETHER ALREADY MAKING EACH OTHER HAPPY AND SMILE ALWAYS

I LOVE YOU..PLZ YOU CAN END ME EMAIL WHEN YOU SEND THE MONEY ..OR YOU WAIT I WILL CALL YOU ....LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU INPERSON TO HOW YOU HOW SWEET YOUR TO ME

YOUR LOVING HUSBAND TO BE

ERNESTA.
Robin1063
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Robin1063 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:38 am

This is another email begging me to send him the money, and I DID like an idiot. Is there anyway I can turn him in and recoup some of my losses? I have all of the receipts.

Plz my love i realy know how your feeling over all this,But i do want you to know that you wont regrect over all this ..you will benefit from me after all this ..pLZ my darling i have already made up my mind for you
Iwill make sure the smile remain in your face forever as long as you have the trust and belive on me,
Iswear nothing will ever make me hurt you or lie to you ..plz babe help me i want to get out from here plz,i will send you the money back as soon as i get out from here,,,,
Iwant you in my life ,,pls help me out you will be happy forever with me,,i do love you with all my heart and soul....I do belive that God has a reason why all this is happening to us ,,,plz my love lets make this come real you will benefit more,,
Iam ready to sacrasfy anything just to make you happy in life ,OMG,i wishe something could open your eye where ever your now to see and know the feelings i got for you,,,your realy my sweetheart,plz do what ever you can to send me the 600$ this morning so that i will take off today ,,As soon as the plane stop at amstardam i will send the money from there to you after i take off from here,
Thats means you will recive your money all today, if you can go and send it this morning as you wake up before the first flight take off today plz babe,
I want you in my life ..thats why i keep leting you know that nothing would ever stop me from you,,i do belive that your my wife already..thats why icould be able to ask you for help,plz feel free and help me you wont regrect at all,,,

plz do something for me this morning ,this will be the last expens here,is the last stamp babe,as soon as i get them the money i wil have my passpot stamp and then go back for my ticket and send you the information ,,,,plz trust me and belive in my word,i love you and i dont have the mind to think bad to you,NO,,,you make me happy ,you make me belive that love is stil existing on earth,,Robin your make me proud any where iam ..i loove you so much babe,,plz dont leave me here ..you have already did whats more than this for me ..plz lets complect this let me go out from here,,iam here this morning need to talk to you..iam still in the immegrection office ..i love you and i missed talking to you last night,,,,,,your love
ERnestA
Robin1063
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Charleyboy2000/ Charles Wright

Postby Samantha on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:19 pm

I want to let every woman out there know that Charleyboy2000 is currently using Charles Wright. He is definitely still out there scamming and yes, he is a good one for scamming. He is a very smooth talker and knows his job really well. His story line is the same as those previously posted: ticket money, bta money, maleria medicine money but that doesn't start until he has talked to you for a while and has you convinced that he is real. He is using his profession for being in Africa as "studying for Africa Fashion". Ladies please be ware of him. He is not real and only wants your money, my advise to you is please run like hell when you hear Charles Wright. His current photos being used are very attractive. They are photos of him on a beach. Yes, they are attractive but please turn your head and run like hell or you will regret. This is very current information on him.
Yes, he still uses ticket money, maleria sickness, bta, jail, food money due to starving, again ladies please turn your head. When all fails he will still contact you with the I love you lines, and he actually has convienced hisself that he is real. He still uses the same number as previously listed. He also uses the supposingly hotel manager Origbo Sunday and also the person that supposingly helped him with a jail issue Mr. James Corey. He will also give you the number to the trafficing to confirm ticket information but it is not real either, so please be aware Charles Wright is out there and still scamming for money, the more he gets the more he needs. Please send him nothing you will regret it. Will post the current photos being used by Charles Wright (charleyw007@yahoo.com) same phone number as previously listed. Watch for the names: Origbo Sunday, Mr. James Corey, and Charles Wright!
Samantha
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Stephen Miller

Postby red zora on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:56 pm

Foto von Stephen Miller
Stephen
http://www.myspace.com/507787767

has joined MySpace!Stimmung: gut gutAm 08. November 2009 Weitere zeigen

Stephen Miller
* 48 / Männlich(male)
* Seattle, Washington, US
* Letztes Login(last login): 22.11.2009

Interessen

Allgemein
I am a single dad of two beautiful kids with a wonderful dog. I am looking for someone that is willing to accept me into her heart, and that is ready to be there for me in all means. I have a lot to give that very person as matter of fact, will love her as much as she wanted.
Musik
I like country musics, Jazz musics, Classical, Pop, Oldies, Slows, R and B, Gospels.
Filme
Thriller, Drama, Romance, Comedy, Western movies.
Fernsehen
I listen to News, Documentary.
Bücher
William Shakespeare Hamlet
Helden
My Uncle, My kids and Nelson Mandela

Details

* Hier wegen: Netzwerke, Dating, Beziehung, Freunde(network, dating, relationship, friends)
* Orientierung: Hetero
* Figur: 189 cm / Durchschnitt
* Abstammung: Weiß
* Religion: Christ - Andere
* Sternzeichen: Stier
* Kinder: Stolze(r) Mutter/Vater
* Rauchen/Trinken: Nein / Nein
* Ausbildung: Studium
* Beruf: Self employed
* Einkommen: 196.000 € und höher

Status und Stimmung

Stephen Miller has joined MySpace!
Stimmung: gut gut
Am 08. November 2009

* Weitere zeigen

Aktivitäten

08. November
o
Stephen Miller hat ein neues Foto ins Album My Photos hochgeladen.
+

Kurzinfo
Über mich(about me):
I am a single Dad of one son and a daughter and i am looking forward in meeting a real date that would make my entire life better than ever that I have gotten for the past few years and I hope that I would one day meet the right woman that would occupied that space in my heart, I will tell you more as we talk more and get to know each other and i think we can be a friend in other to think for a dating. I believe that God has a purpose in every aspect of my life, I never knew that one day God will call me to know more about the bible,I really know that he lives in me and want ed to keep saying he is a good God.
Wen ich gerne kennen lernen würde:
I am looking for a God fearing lady that would lead me to my home land of love,I have been single for the past two years,and i am hoping to meet a divine God sent lady that would make me feel that everything can come through one day. I do believe in love at first sight and I can assure you that I would do anything that you wanted from your man.I need a lady that would love me, my daughter and my son , and a lady that can tell me what to do whenever i am doing the wrong thing.I have a lot to talk about..I have never believe that one day i will be a single.well i love my son and daughter, whenever both are around we both go out to see movies together,and that makes me feels so great .Both of them are my wealth and I don't play with them.I love going out for fishing,jogging,motorcycling,bowling...,I know that its not easy for someone to say he will be happy to meet his soul mate here, but I hope that I got whatever I needed from this site.Well I will like to tell you more about me here...I am a country boy,you know what i mean,okay i will tell you more as we got to know more about our self.And I am ready to show you that I will love you and your kids if you got any at hand and I will be a happy father to your kids.There are much for you to know about me, I just like being myself at the first and i am a shy type..so when its comes to when we will meet don't be surprise that i am sh y type,one thing you got to believe in me,is that I believe in love at first sight.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:25 pm

active again, contacted me today at spark.com

nicedad635B
Email Me
* Widowed, Man seeking Woman
* For a Marriage, Long-term Relationship
* 47 years old
* Baltimore, MD
* Logged in: 21 hours ago
* Last Update: 3/29/2010

About Me

I would call myself average-sized and attractive who likes to keep in shape. I am very spontaneous and would try anything at least once. I love to travel and hoping to go to an exotic island soon. My friends say that I am the life of the party. I spend a lot of time of that beach...I love the water, mountains and four-wheeling. You can say that I enjoy most anything.
Physical Info

* I am: 5' 9" (175 cm)
* I weigh: 210 Pounds (95.5 kg)
* My hair is: Gray
* My eyes are: Hazel
* My body style is: Average/Medium Build

:liar: :liar: :liar:
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males