It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

African scammers posing as white women.
canadianbigtrucker
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

Postby canadianbigtrucker » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:07 pm

I was contacted by who ever it is this morning, her yahoo ID she is using is alison.angel11, I have posted pics that I was sent from her and got a match on tineye and it directs you to a web page of her, she gave me her cell phone number 00233541392915, I spoke to her this morning and yeah it is a black woman/man.

Thanks

CBT

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

canadianbigtrucker
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby canadianbigtrucker » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:22 pm

They all must think we are dumb, yet another one with pictures of Alison Angel, tried to convince me it was her for real in the picture, goes by the name of esther_octabil28@yahoo.com, only chatted for about 5 mins if that but got her/his email and posted.

Many thanks

CBT

From esther otabil Fri Aug 14 13:02:41 2009
X-Apparently-me via 67.195.14.69; Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:02:54 -0700
Return-Path: <esther_otabil28@yahoo.com>
X-YMailISG: qOr3cbIWLDsBE7szA6JZU9.nuB2.KSKCU_xZw6ftYdpq7Rx5CjWzwh22MYvv.ITKJV_rhLfK5GLTHG96nv2Iub1uyHNewDux.OM32xTF74rcwxW.x1Notlb.zwp3EiIjkDw_aT1ODaDc5MpHhcpnD1ayAmzy1RBq8SA8HNa3iBU4Hd9vpau1aJyKjPapSfLrF7r24BXIPB6slcK65AgRobya7QhLntGdkL1cFqk7sgDi5jX6uuxxmjCH1Pw_vbnHrZc7U1qAfP20jcyZekantqFiyWKlO_nHUqASjV_H8ZQrHQ--
X-Originating-IP: [76.13.13.71]
Authentication-Results: mta125.mail.sp2.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO n1b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.13.71)
by mta125.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:02:54 -0700
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n1.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Aug 2009 20:02:44 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.169] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Aug 2009 20:02:43 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp110.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Aug 2009 20:02:43 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 675431.45050.bm@omp110.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 66739 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Aug 2009 20:02:42 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1250280162; bh=Zz+K7G6RCRbjOHoE6dMZT0BQ9ey89jtuIKSSUPCbYrw=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=oHLXV0nXBks+IWYHTPI/N/gQLiCsHO950lW23C44UNzXLkVQyJGvrLJ3TltpBqiUvKk9IS6tQkH/fmPn4MOJqzxZbIKeDrTnx+qK0epAsNQtghphMFR8O6JrLOao5JNv9mPZWPSXvaUVosNKQ015N3b+dHVhucJVcWpPc2GRMBI=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=GFlf3sdmD8FBAQ/9FaUzlexJet/Ke5HW/9WIuMzFCtGEFzbH/q+M0uyb2oEU1dqtUdJ4ZLtDMhcQqx4gus80XoriQsiopEkaHeHQS5y9dkiniV07KJaxdYuhM8IeJ5a53hn5eQeLPi0sQ/BQ/J2EkQR//yrj3B/Jq64pHHIyeRM=;
Message-ID: <6657.64445.qm@web111917.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 37qSDIYVM1mQ_ZWuoBOxd3eLRShHKBeyUv63aNqDv4C0.xjxAjHsC9dp78bWanJzoixIYO5t_O6HMhycL_oz0qJww4wzBkaZoQh_hkOXgyxMPW_vgrfEVuSydHkqeoJLO5RlkcuO9nxo0kjq6eeVXsSCiGXYMMd8LxC4nzGrSB.8saoM2RQ43Z02IhEJN.1Az_UKGczWXWfq6Dc2rBITRB4Nk1Vqz1zzWtB2OdVZn0tZejBp2TOOVlCHdFJKQoxZnR0mbK6JGoxSBFONP2FItwP5Yd5ztSvwyxCHBQNyoyEqYN1bNBgyRRkrWLEUPoc-
Received: from [41.210.16.20] by web111917.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:02:41 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:02:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello
To: me
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1733003455-1250280161=:64445"
Content-Length: 419595

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Christiana Roy; <christianaroy@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:29 pm

This pest contact me today in AFD as

christianaforlove
- ID: 111023
- 34 y/o female (1975 - January - 5)
- compton, USA :liar: :liar: :liar:
- English
- nurce
- Have no children

Description:
I am from a good background, I am a very good Christian and I am born into a Christian family, I am very faithful and honest and under no circumstance will I be unfaithful to my partner or anyone To add to this I am a choir at the church and I sing very well, I am well brought up and I know what I am required of as a husband.I my culture, I am to love, care ,and respect my wife, I must make sure I do everything possible to make her happy as well as please him even if I have to leave my own way to do so :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hello my real name is christiana and my Email address is christianaroy@yahoo .com what about you?am a single looking for the right man.and i found your profile here on Absolutefreedate.co me it was cool for me.....Can you chat or you prefer IM?

From tonight......

Good day xxxxx

how was everything over there and i am very greatfull for replaying my letter how was your day over there and where do you right me?Am a single and seriously seeking for god fearing husband that is going to love me as i am what are you really seeking for i will be here looking forward for your second letter

Thanks xxxxx

Christiana

Received: from [82.128.14.124] by web111012.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

INET-MLTL
CDMA 1x Dialup Pool
IP Admin-RIPE
Multilinks Telecommunications Limited
231 Adeola Odeku Str.
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

pickinguppieces
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Chicka Chibuzo Obi Onu

Postby pickinguppieces » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:27 am

This scammer is known to me as Chicka Onu and uses the email address: cobi6996@yahoo.com

She reports to be a nurse. She loves me very much and wants to come to Australia to be with me. Her parents died when she was a child and she is "looked after" by her Aunt and Uncle (a Mr Azima Iboh). She says she has a strong christian faith and attends a Catholic Church.
She starts off needing smallish sums to help with her travel plans and visa applications. Eventually her stories become wilder (and more heart wrenching). She is sick and needs an operation. She is detained by immigration and needs more money. She is charged with being a prostitute and needs money to fight that. She is robbed at gunpoint and not only has the money stolen, but her uncle is injured. She now needs money for his surgery. He recovers from the surgery, but while in hospital, they discover that he has kidney failure and needs money to pay for his dialysis. Much of the requests for larger sums come through a lawyer going by the name of Barrister Nnanna Oka(Esq) who is acting on her behalf.
I cannot believe that I was foolish enough to waste nearly US$50,000 (around AU$60,000) on this woman. All I can do now is pick up the pieces.
I am having trouble uploading a photo, but they use the photo of Alison Angel (www.alisonangel.com)

cessnadriver1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

scottkate68@yahoo.com

Postby cessnadriver1 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:02 pm

this girl is a striking young blond that says she is in Benni,next to Nigeria,same sad story,wants a loptop sent .Name is Kate Scott.

another pic of "Kate Scott".She wated a lap top sent to this address.LOVETH DONALD PLOT 27/28 FISHFARM ESTATE IKORODU ALONG LASPOTECH.IKORODU LAGOS NIGERIA.

liveaboard
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

menabrown01@yahoo.com

Postby liveaboard » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:34 am

I just started receiving emails from a menabrown01@yahoo.com. She/He is using stolen pics of Alison Angel ( I didn't really think she looked like a 30 year old woman) Anyway, she hasn't asked for anything yet. I deleted the pics that she sent (no nudes) but have asked for more and will post them here and keep you updated.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

laura.jones34@hotmail.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:16 pm

http://www.romancescam.com/blog/blog-bid-5292" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

X-Originating-IP: [41.204.224.19] lagos, nigeria

hello...its so cool that i saw your mail and i was so happy that i saw this mail cause i have been waiting for this mail. i am laura jones by name and i am single like i told you and also i am yet to find my soul mate and so i am waiting foir you to come and hook up with me okay...i will be waiting for your next mail and i really hope that we have the time to talk about how its going to be with us......this is my pics okay and i hope that you like it and i want you to send your pics too so that i will see you okay.bye for now

Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:50 am

X-Originating-IP: [41.204.224.17]

wow...you are looking good okay,i am really looking forward to know you the more so that i would know if i would spend the rest of my life with you and to know the kind of person and the kind of love that you really want to share with me okay...i want you to know that i am really cool and i am caring and i can also show love to the highest breem.....i want you to tell me the time that you are always online so that we can chat and talk better than this okay...cause i really want to know more about you and i know that you really want to know more about me too.till then i am waiting okay

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:18 am

X-Originating-IP: [41.204.224.19]

3º/
hello...you can always meet me online at night at around 10pm over here okay...i will be witing for you okay
4º/
hello .....its so good to see your mail but i want you to tell me how we are going to know each other better if we dont have the time to chat?its really sad that you dont have the time to chat cause i really want to know more about you and really know the kind of man that you are made off.baby,i really want you to find the time so that we can talk and to know each other better.......like i told you before,i am here for love and i want you to know that i am here to search for my true love and i hope that i find one soon.......i want to know what you are also here for and that in my next mail...i will try and send you my pics okay.....i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
bye for now
its me laura.
5º/
hello.....its so good to see your mail and i really appreciate it as much as you wrote to me okay....now you know much about me okay...all i want you to tell me now is what you really want from me and how you think that we can achieve that as soon as possible...but when you are doing that...i want you to put the distance into consideration and i want you to mail me as soon as possible okay....do that so that we will know what to do next okay.
bye for now.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:25 pm

X-Originating-IP: [41.204.224.19]

hello...its so good to see your mail and i want you to know that i really appreciate you concern okay.
hunnie i want you to know that i really want to be with you and to be your wife cause i have seen that you are the kind of man that i am looking for cause i see that despite your work you still find time t0 mail me and tell me who you really are........you are kind and you the kind of man that i am looking for okay.
hunnie....i want you to know that i also have a divorced family and i went with my mom and now i told you that she is late and i am the only one that i have been taking care of myself.i want to be with you too ovewr there to know about your family and about you people and generally to make you happy.
hunnie.....but there is one thing that will cause a difilculty now hunnie and you know that.i am talking about the distance between us cause you know that i am in africa now and you are right there in the UK.you know that we are far away from each other so hunnie..i want you to mail me now and tell me how we are going to do that cause thats the only problem that i think we are having now and you know thats it a very difficult one so you have to say somnething on that my love.
i really appreciate the fact that you care for me and the fact that you want to be the man of my life.
i am hoping to see your mail as soon as possible and i hope that all i hear is good news from you okay.
from your girl
laura jones.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:20 pm

X-Originating-IP: [41.204.224.16]

hello hunnie....i am really happy to see your mail and i am so excited to tell you all about me okay.hunnie....like i told you i am living alone but i am living in a hostel.hunnie like i told you...i was living with my mum untill she died and i had nobody to go to cause i could not locate o contact my dad at all okay.
so when everything was going hard on me i had to apply for a degree course in nigeria africa cause i had a relation over there and thats where i am right now but i am not with them okay cause i am schooling and the school that i am schooling over here has as hosel for both male and female student and so thats how i got myself in africa and thats where i ahve been for the last 6months.hunnie so i am here for you thats if you really want me and i want to use this medium :-o to tell you that i will like to be a mother and i hope that you are the one that i will have all my kids for and i hope that you like that and that was why i said that the distance was a long one and i dont know how i can come and be there with you and i hope that i am with you over there and i really hope that our dreams come to reality
thats all about me for now so i want you to tell me more about what you think and what you think that w can do about this okay
thanks for your mail and concern and i hope that i will make you happy some day.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:06 am

X-Originating-IP: [41.204.224.17]

hello hunnie....like i told you...i dont have any relation over there and the only relation that i have is my dad and i told you that i dont know is whereabouts and the only relation that i have now....she lives with her husband here and that was why i came here to nigeria....i am studying african and traditional languages and i hope that i would be through very soon.hunnie i told you that i dont have any relation that those that i told you and i wish that you get that.
i love you and i want to beyours forever.
:twisted: :twisted:

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:36 pm

X-Originating-IP: [41.204.224.16]

hunnie like i told you,i am from usa so i have american nationality and that my mom and dd got divorced and i dont know where my dad is now and i dont have anything for now order than my mom sister thats over here in nigeria and she as been the one taking care of me since my mom died and thats why i owed it to her.
Hunnie like i told you...i am here studying and i hope to leave here as soon as as i find the man of my life and like i told you ...i love you so much that i want to spend the rest of my life with you and that i want to be the mother of your children.
i dont know what you are thinking but i want you to know that i am honest and that i am here for true love and i hope that you understand that okay...i know that its not easy but all i want you to kniow is that i am here for you and that i will not hurt you okay.i love you so much and i hope that you get that.

:twisted: :twisted:

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:43 am

X-Originating-IP: [41.204.224.18]

hello my love...yes you know that i love you and that i can do anything for you okay....i dont know how this happened but i just found out that i am in love with you and that i cannot deal with that inspite the fact that i have not met you one on one and i have given you my heart...i hope that i am not doing the wrong thing cause men are full of crap and i dont want any man to hurt me now and thats why i have been thinking since yesterday......hunnie i dont know how you will feel but hunnie i want you to know that i am in to you and i am begging you to pls take good care of me now cause i cannot be hurt okay...
hunnie like i told you....i will leave my school here if you want me to leave cause i realy want to be with you and i know that you really want us to be together.
hunnie you know that i care about you but you know that i told you that i am living with my aunt here and there is nothing i can do without her and so hunnie i told her about you and the plans that i want to go and meet you there and she told me that i can go but i will have to do the payment by myself and that i would have to pay up for my school bills if i have to do that and hunnie i have been thinking that this will not be possible cause you know that i dont work and i dont have any money to do that and you kw that if i have to pay the school i will have to do that by myself before leaving nigeria and so i am confused that i dont know what to do and thats why i decided to let you know the new development and i want you to mail me and tell me what you thin k about this and your take on this as a husband and i hope that i get a good response from you cause i am really confused that i dont know what to do at all okay.
hunnie i have my pics there ...i hope that you like it.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:53 pm

X-Originating-IP: [41.204.224.18]

hello hunnie......i am doing great my love...hunnie you know that i told you that really want to be with you and thats why i am telling you that i think that we should start the preparation so that we can be together like we wanted......like i told you i am living with my aunt here and that i dont have any other person over here than here but i know of one agent thats cool and i can talk to her and maybe you should talk to her or mail her and if you do that she will tell you about what we need to do and hunnie i am afraid that it will cost some money and you know that i dont have that and i dont want that to be a barrier.if thats going to make me loose ,hunnie i dont want to loose you cause you are now my source of happiness....i will talk to her but i dont see her more often and so i want you to mail her and i want you to give me the result of what she will say and so that we can start to live as a family hunnie...
i love you and i want to be with you and so hunie i want you to mail her and then mail me and then tell me what you talked to her about.
hunnie thats my suggestion okay.....her email address is keith.sandral@yahoo.com.........talk to her okay and see what she will say okay and then mail me okay.
okay love

ok love, i will ask to your aunt what we can do..... :twisted:

Return to “White Females”