It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jason Jones - neu.de - jjason2791@yahoo.com - +234 #

Über Romance Scammer aus Westafrika
FallenAngel13
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FallenAngel13 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Gerne übersetze ich alles auch in Deutsch... :) Bilder weiter unten!

[I´m also happy to translate this all into German...pics see below. :)]

Dear All,

I caught it right on time. I been chatting with "Jason" for approx. 10 days. After 2 days he was talking love, marriage, kids, me moving to the USA (he said he was from Millsboro/Delaware). It did sound a bit fishy but I thought, hey I am great, of course he would fall for me, LOL. I met him trough a German dating site, http://www.neu.de" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, which is connected to sites all over the world, which he is using I am not sure, but I found him also on http://www.match.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. IDs on those sites: jj4justone or jjason4justone!

He gave me the "poor adopted" child story who was sent to South Africa for collage by his parents attorney, when both died of cancer when he was only 13 years old. He has a Masters degree in Civil Engineering and is currently working on a hotel project in Cape Town (which later turned to Pretoria). So far i believed him. Than he went on a business trip to Pretoria to wait on some goods which he shipped from the USA. Funny thing was, I called him in the USA and the number was 001 302. I did check that prior, since I never call just like that, and the number was good. But when he went to Pretoria his cell phone did not work and he got his friend to get him a new phone, which we would use to text as well. He was sooooooooo crazy about me, lol, so he always wanted to stay in touch. So, when I called him I was surprised by an slight African accent. I asked him and he explained by saying, I told you I lived in South Africa. I still did not really understand it, but decided to not worry about it. So now he was in South Africa, he was good, told me all the things a woman wants to hear, sent me more pics (and unlike others he did not really look like a male model, but was very attractive). The pics showed him with friends, in a pool, the gym, etc. He even sent me blue prints of the hotel he is building, lol. He mailed me or texted me almost each hour, only when i slept I was not in touch with him. Also, unlike other stories told, his English was really good, hardly he made mistakes, I figured those were typos.

He said that after his goods from the USA arrive he will have to stay in SA for a few days and is coming to meet me. I was really excited. The day of the goods arrival came and for some reason I was in a real bad mood, call it an instinct. And I was right. His next text said he had BIG problems. The fee for picking up his goods was higher than expected and he has no more money. I must add that I already wondered how he would be able to stay in Germany until January if he does not work. So, I told him he will find a way. But now my mood was worse and I went back to the office after lunch and something told me to check the cell phone number I had (when I called the call was forwarded somehow, he did not answer directly, and I had to listen to some music before he picked up). I goggled
+234 and BINGO...the number was a Nigerian number. The moment I saw that I knew I been scammed. Sadly I text him too quick, instead of just waiting and told him to go to hell and that I was not stupid. He told me to relax and he did not know what my problem was. Even tried to make me feel about cause his day was bad enough. He said he would mail me his passport and ssn and I could do a background check on him. I did receive a mail from him that evening. I do not have to tell you guys what was attached...lol...a fake passport scan and a ssn that did not belong to him. It was stolen from someone with the last name Jones and the age was right, but that ssn belonged to someone from Pennsylvania.

I was sooooooooooo upset that I mailed him that I will report him to each site I find him on.

He did mail me again, saying that I just threw away something so good and that I was paranoid.

To make a long story short, never saw him on yahoo again, he did not even sign on the dating site in 2 days. I would say he is gone.

Still I like to share this story with you all. I will also share the pics and mails, basically all I have. What I would really like to know is who is the poor guy on those pics. Is there a way to find out where they were stolen from?

In case you came across Jason Jones, please let me know.

Head up to all who were not so lucky and fell deeper. You can not be hurt over someone who does not exist, always remember that.

One thing I would like to add, I just came across profiles today with the same feeling, those must be fake. I will hunt them in my free time. The financial loss is one thing, but the emotional loss and the loss of trust is a terrible thing.

Hugs,

Fallen Angel

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason Jones - neu.de - jjason2791@yahoo.com - +234 #

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:50 am

Danke fürs Posten :)

Genau solche Leute wie Du sind wir ja auch - Freizeitjäger :D

In der Scamdigger-Datenbank ist er noch nicht. Ich rate mal, der Scammer hat sich irgendeines Myspace-Profiles bedient und die Bilder einfach geklaut.

[Thanks for posting. We are all hunters of scammers like you. He isn´t in the SD database yet, my guess is he stole from someone´s Myspace profile.]
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FallenAngel13
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FallenAngel13 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:03 am

Ja, das denke ich auch.

Lustig ist wie fake der Pass ist. Krass das er mich für sooooooooo dumm hällt....lol

[Yes, I think so, too. I find it funny how fake the passport is. Strange that he considers me that stupid....]

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:21 am

http://www.neu.de" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; du bist jetzt schon die zweite die da durch scammer angeschrieben wurde....die andere hat echt viel kohle verloren. jetzt machen die sich schon auf deutschen seiten breit.. :evil:

[www.neu.de You are the second person who has been written by scammers there...th eother one has lost really a lot of money. Now they are populating German sites...]
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FallenAngel13
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FallenAngel13 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Ich habe schon ein paar Kandidaten entdeckt. Die Story ist immer die gleiche. Frau tot, allein erziehend etc.

Habe heute den echten "Jason" gefunden auf MySpace. Der arme Kerl. Aber kein Wunder, die ganzen Bilder von ihm sind offen und er hat sehr viele.

:)

Also, Kohle würde ich NIE schicken. Der emotionale Verlust bzw. der Verlust von Vertrauen ist aber auch nicht ohne...:(

[I´ve already found another few. Always the same story. Wife dead, single mum etc.
I have found the real "Jason" on MYSP. Poor guy. Not a miracle actually, all his pictures are freely available and he has lots.
I´d never send money. The emotional loss resp. losing faith, however, is also hard to bear nevertheless...]

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:08 am

:( o please translate to English so all of us can read what is written :disagree:
many thanks
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:17 am

[Excuse me ... I was on the phone with another baiter from here almost all evening talking nonsense and did not quite notice this very thread developing so much (neither would I have thought that many people not posting do visit and read...) - good news! Next time slap me and write a shouting PM to me :)]
I´ll insert it above.
EDIT Done.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Scammer aus Westafrika”