It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:46 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Miss Alize

African scammers posing as black women.
ARCTICPAPA
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Eunice Saamah

Postby ARCTICPAPA » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:37 am

Another from MySpace. I am waiting on a reply.

http://www.myspace.com/523602428" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Eunice Saamah
* 32 / Female
* US
* Last Login: 2/22/2010
Details

* Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Status and Mood

Eunice Saamah has joined MySpace!
Mood: good good
Posted at 5:06 AM Feb 21

To help just one person will have made all the hours spent worth while

Eunice Saamah

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

bobnash47
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: TAGGED.... full of scammers

Postby bobnash47 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:56 pm

I put up a false profile and I have already encountered two very bad scammers on there. Queenromeo2009@hotmail. It is such a lousy scam it doesn't deserve to be posted up here to do with some chick supposedly in sudan refuge camp who is related to someone who has interest in oil field trying to get my info and all.

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:07 pm

Can you post up their details for us?

bobnash47
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bobnash47 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:29 am

I'll put up image here. I wrote down the first letter. I''l put it up here later but it came from princess d on tagged. and had a phone number to call(+221773372653) and has a secondary e-mail( johndadhog87@yahoo.com)

bobnash47
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bobnash47 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:31 am

bobnash47
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bobnash47 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:38 am

I tried to get the headers but I can't figure out how to get them to show up on hotmail(I'm also using hotmail) the thing to one my yahoo accounts and the closest I could get to originating ip is in kansas( I don't know if that's microsoft or not. Any way she claims to be of the family of late enger.davidrukec oromo...who was chairman of gruv melton oil and gas company in darfur. It ends up asking for my fullname, my adress, my occcupation, and my phone and fax numbers.

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: katumi abubakar

Postby Arabian Nights » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:16 pm

welcome bobnash47 :)
I can't figure out how to get them to show up on hotmail
Highlight your mail, DO NOT open it then right click and go to "view message source" you will find the header and Ip there
copy all the header and then use Header analysis .....http://headertool.apelord.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and it will show you here it is from
Or post it here and we will help you to find it
also some IP's can be proxy's, so appear to be where THEY really are not
Take care
AN
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted

FindsScam
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

matilda_yak@hotmail .fr - Matilda Yak

Postby FindsScam » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:12 am

Has already been reported in passive mode as scammer.

Profile:
24 y/o female
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Message from matilda_yak@hotmail .fr
Hello
How are you today? My name is Matilda Yak i love your profile at so i decided to write you i will like you to write and tell me more about your self direct to my email id at matilda_yak@hotmail .fr i will reply you with more pictures and details.
i wait to receive from you.
Matilda

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Fatima Abure; <fatima1444@live.fr>

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:48 pm

She contact me Wednesday in GFD as

fatima77
- ID: 17156
- 23 y/o female (1987 - January - 4)
- new york, USA :liar: :liar:
- English
- Have no children

Hi! Dear,
I am fatima I want to be a special friend in your life, and would like to know more about you. You'll know more about me as time goes bye, but please let it be something real and not fake. Thanks and God bless you, as I await your response. I can be reached via my email at (fatima1444@live.fr ), , Will be glad if you can send me your pictures through the above mentioned addresses.

(fati ma1444@live.fr)

f atima

Dearest One

wecome for my invitation .Please don't angry that this mail came to you when we have not meet before.this mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility I am writing you because i saw your email address at data base.when am seaching for partner. i like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after get your contact.
How was your day?.when mine was cool over here in Dakar Senegal
My names is fatima , i came from Rwanda here Africa and presently i am residing in the church mission here in dakar as a result of war going on in my country.I am doing nursing in school which i have not finished yet.

My late father was the managing direct of Zogaz oil before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to country Senegal where i am leaving now. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I am still single never married i am 21years old am looking for partner lover who will love me for who i am let me explain for your understand about my late father inheritance. if you are not the person i am looking for, with due respect to you delete my email and don't respond to me.

my father is from Rwanda father was former chairman Zogas oil before my Father death he deposited( £9.7 MILLION US DOLLAR )as my next of kin beneficiary I will be very happy to have an intimate relationship with you. And regarding investing the money in your country we will start the plans as soon as the money is in your hands. Let me explain to you in details for your understanding.

The reason I want you to help me get the money out from the africa banking firm is because I can not get it out myself. I am a refugee in this country, the local laws of this country does not allow individual or somebody with refugee status to handle business and financial transaction. The deposit was made by my late father and I am his next of kin/beneficiary but I can not withdraw or access to the deposit because of my refugee status.

However, the management of the banking firm has advise and told me that the only way I could get the deposit out is if I can appoint a foreign PARTNER/TRUSTEE to the deposit, then they will release the deposit to my appointed TRUSTEE on my behalf. This is the reason I am looking for appointing and PARTNER/TRUSTEE to the deposit Bank here here in senegal , so that they can release and transfer the deposit to you on my behalf.

Anyway, let me explain more about the deposit to you and what is required of you. As to how the transfer will be executed, I want to let you know a very important thing about the deposit and how it will be transfered to you safetly. Please read below very well for your understanding. is only your details and send Bank an email here in senegal for confirmmation and possibility to transfer the money to your account withing 72hours without any delay or any problem is Bank to Bank transfer is easy and no problem.this is 100% gurrrantee you are not going to loose red cent or blame yourself of knowing me.

My father said he made the deposit in senegal here becuase of the insecurity situation in my country then, and to ensure that the money will be safe and easier to re-locate to any country where I and whoever I choose as my partner may wish to establish business. According to my father, the banking firm has a secure and safe way by which they use in re-locating vault desposits to their customers anywhere in the world of which he signed a memorandum of understanding with them before he made the deposit. Again if you are not the person i am looking for, with due respect to you delete my email and don't respond to me

I will like you to understand also that during my discussions with the director of the banking firm this morning, I understood the capability of their banking firm to be able to TRANSFER the money to you in your country in safetly with out problems without any risk. This is why your complete details is very important Send your full name phone number house address . IF you wanted to talk to me now told Rev FATHER that FATIMA room 27 Female hostel on +221 764753776

Your lovely fatima

Received: from SNT125-W52 ([65.55.90.7]) by snt0-omc1-s19.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Return-Path: fatima1444@live.fr
X-Originating-IP: [41.208.136.42]

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS3
Alpha Mbodj
AM2490-AFRINIC
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

ARCTICPAPA
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Good Pam (New_Heart12@yahoo.com)

Postby ARCTICPAPA » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:46 pm

The MySpace stuff and profile pic

Good Pam

Hi,
How are you doing , Am Pam by name and am 33 of age , Am single never married no kids and am single and looking and i just read your profile which am really intrested in getting to know you better if that will be possible, Well i will be hoping to hear from you and you can IM me on
New_Heart12 , or
Email me on New_Heart12@yahoo.com
so we can get to know much about each other and share pics and i will be waiting to hear from you
................. All the best

New_Heart12@yahoo.com

http://www.myspace.com/527142258" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Good Pam
* 28 / Female
* US
* Last Login: 3/17/2010
* Online Now!

Details

* Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Status and Mood

Good Pam has joined MySpace!
Mood: good good
Posted 2 hours ago

Ran it in Lullar Com and got a sermon on You tube that I think is unrelated is all
To help just one person will have made all the hours spent worth while

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: katumi abubakar

Postby Marisa » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:18 am

lovingyou23k on 4ppl, 34 yo from Hollywood Florida:

Hi there
How are you My name is Baah.. and Am Flattered By This Whole Dating Scene But i know in everything it takes time to know it Out.. God does things in a Mysterious way and we all are here Looking for the right Partner to be with..i didn't hesitate to write you cause who knows i might not be what your Looking for But we might be friends..I Take things easy....E mail me or add me to your messenger as : sweetbaah00@yahoo.com..i am online now and i will be waiting to hear from you..take care

Baah
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

johndadhog87@yahoo.com

Postby Arabian Nights » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:41 am

johndadhog87@yahoo.com

"Victoria Oromo: I need to hear your voice
... can do this for me.You can reach me through this number (+221773372653) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father John Dada and email (johndadhog87@yahoo.com ...
419.bittenus.com/9/10/Victo..."

Snippets from mail :D :D
"I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's
deposited money total $6.5 M USD (Six million five hundred thousand US dollars). which he use my name as the next of kin.. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES
+221773372653 It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father John Dada and email (johndadhog87@yahoo.com) if you call, please ask of victoria Oromo."
Have you GOOGLED today!

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

fatima1444@live.fr

Postby Arabian Nights » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:49 am

fatima1444@live.fr
abure
http://www.1up.com/boards/posts/list/46680.page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hi Dear, My regards to your family, I felt like communicating with you my name is miss mary,single and never married before,I am 5.8fit tall,Average stature.It is my pleasure with due respect to cultivate a healthy friendship with you. I have great interest in traveling, my hobbies are reading,cooking,swimming and dancing.Today I found your e-mail id ,then I took the opportunity to write to you as I will really want us to be good friends,and I will so much appreciate it if we can click together as one great friends. I will sent you my photo at least for you to see who is writing to you.I will like you to contact me back here(fatima1444@live.fr),I need you as my friend interms of business and advise. I am looking forward to getting an anticipated favourable response from you as soon as possible, and the reasons and purpose why I have contacted you Feel free to write me back . Your's Sincerely;fatima
In response to: Halo4@e32011XBOX720

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: ACCOUNT REMOVED :applause: :applause: :applause:
Have you GOOGLED today!

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Queenromeo2009@hotmail

Postby Arabian Nights » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:44 am

My Space.com
Queenromeo2009@hotmail

queenbabygirl’s Profile » http://www.myface.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Fastest ...
Good to hear from you soonest, (queenromeo2009@hotmail.com) Yours dream love.
myface.com/queenbabygirl

Female
26 years old
dakar
Senegal
Profile Views: 554
STAR SIGN: Aquarius
LAST LOGIN: 03/07/2010 02:19:57
MY RATING: 3.00

nanachi’s Profile » http://www.myface.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Fastest Growing Social Network ...
Good to hear from you soonest, (queenromeo2009@hotmail.com) Yours dream love.
myface.com/nanachi

Female
38 years old
Egypt
Profile Views: 294
STAR SIGN: Leo
LAST LOGIN: 03/15/2010 00:57:04
MY RATING: 0.00
Have you GOOGLED today!

Sloane Ranger
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Tolma Gerba [tolmagerba@live.fr]

Postby Sloane Ranger » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:02 pm

Senegal again. Saymehi :

Flag this message
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
Sunday, 18 April, 2010 14:46
From Tolma Gerba Sun Apr 18 14:46:12 2010
X-Apparently-To: via 212.82.110.140; Sun, 18 Apr 2010 14:46:14 +0000
Return-Path: <tolmagerba@live.fr>

X-Originating-IP: [41.208.144.115]
Tolma Gerba <tolmagerba@live.fr>
View contact details
To:

Message contains attachments
2 Files (42KB) | Download All

* 1.jpg1.jpg
* 2.jpg2.jpg

Compact Headers
Hello my Dear ,
How is everything? I know it's all good.
I am excited to read from you today. My dear as I told you in my last mail, my names are Tolma Gerba, an Ivorien in West Africa. Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I am a beautiful loving young girl of 24 years, about 5'8" tall. Slim fit, weighing about 61 kg .My father Dr Rufus Gerba was a successful businessman, he deals on Gold and Diamond before the rebels attacked our house one evening and kill him with my mother and my only brother. I’m the only one alive from the family. By the grace of God I made my way to a nearby country where I 'm presently living as a refugee.

My dear , I came in this site to search for love and care which I have not gotten for a very long time since I lost my family members . I here by believe that in time to come you will be my side and I will show you unreserved love and respect through out my time. Dear, I want to know more about you, your real name, and you’re real country, your occupation, your age your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

My hobbies are swimming, dancing, singing, reading, watching movies and
discussing politics. I have attached my pictures. In my next mail I will tell you more about
myself.

I wait your reply with impatience,

Yours in love Tolma Gerba

THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST.‏‏‏
Monday, 19 April, 2010 7:05
From Tolma Gerba Mon Apr 19 07:05:21 2010
X-Apparently-To: via 212.82.110.146; Mon, 19 Apr 2010 07:07:06 +0000
Return-Path: <tolmagerba@live.fr>

X-Originating-IP: [41.208.146.39]
Tolma Gerba <tolmagerba@live.fr>
View contact details
To:

Hello Darling ,
How is your day? Like you know, I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar-Senegal. In this camp, it’s just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace, I will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.
The only person I have now is Rev.Thomas Ba who is the pastor of ( Our Lords Chosen Church ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women..
Please try to call by 2 GMT with The Pastor's Telephone number is: (+221-765-877-213), when you call, tell him that you want to speak with me, so that he will send for me in the hostel. Please call me today; I love to hear your voice.

As a refugee here, I don't have any right or privileged to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.
Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank , which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $3.8M(Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars).So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Sir, I will like you to send me all the under-mentioned particulars, for me to know you more, and know whom I am dealing with.

Below here is what I need from you so that I can forward it to the bank to start the processing of transfer procedures with you as my representative:

(1) Full name
(2) Country of residence & city
3) Phone Number

Remember, I am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you. I love you because you are an honest and understanding person. You are truthful, full of vision and a hardworking person. Thanks for your sweet regards for me. You are a nice person; I love to meet you very soon. I will like you to call me, call around 2pm GMT.I want to hear your voice.

Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Tolma Gerba

Return to “Black Females”