sweetpie
- ID: 109716
- 27 y/o female (1981 - August - 1)
- Benin city, Nigeria
- English
- Banker
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2009-06-10 14:23:13

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: mimi nana

Postby IceFM on Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:53 pm

A Profil from DMF.....

ilobi
- ID: 113630
- 23 y/o female (1985 - August - 13)
- delta, Nigeria :lol: :lol:
- English
- BEAUTICIAN
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2009-06-13 10:36:44

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby Winterman on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Amina Manoo

IP: 41.210.42.131
41.210.32.0 - 41.210.63.255
Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL
Winterman

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:26 pm

Her next Profil from AFD...

supersta
- ID: 110571
- 31 y/o female (1978 - February - 27)
- volta, Ghana
- Marital status Divorced
- English
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2009-07-05 02:20:02

Duplicate pics Deleted AN

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

AMINA MANO - honestlyamina1@hotmail.com

Postby gd101 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:40 am

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.247.22]

hello dear. how are you doing hope fine . thanks alot for your interest am very delighted hearing from you my dear . and xxx is a nice name you get there. well My name is Amina. black and white mixed I am 32 years old . I am single with no kid., I am 5'7" and 139lbs I am someone who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am a loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous. I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, drinking a beer as in a black silk dress, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain. I like to have barbecues and inviting friends to enjoy. I like to get all dressed and go out on the town. I like going to dinner, shopping, the movies, concerts. I listen to country music most . I lost my dad 2yrs ago and I met a guy who just broke my heart and ended me up in a nightmare that I am in now. At this time I could really use a friend or more for moral support and ur correspondence. As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity, and physical appearance in general is not problem. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to spend the rest of my whole life with. hope to hear from you very soon
amina

this one was on ChristianMingle.com but has been removed. Almost the same name as a couple posts above this one though different IP/email address

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Melynda Crawford - melynda.crawford@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:13 pm

Received: from [41.155.110.252] (Nigeria)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 02:46:32 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for your email i gave you my email just because am a open minded person, am honest and i believe God fearing people should be honest too, am right now in the UK WESTYORKSHIRE BOUNDARY COTTAGE, thats where am born and raised have only come to visit in the US NC well i don't care about the distance i can easily relocate if i someday find that special man to complete my liife, tell me about yourself,age,name,work and about your family,i mean your wife and kids.

well i like matured men because, am tired of the young men out there, i want someone matured to make me happy and put me through life, i don't care about age because i believe age is nothing but a number, thousands of men are after me but i don't have time for time wasters.

I'm Looking for the Perfect man that i will spend the rest of my life with.. I am a very Loyal, Honest, Loving,SUBMMISSIVE, Caring,Open-Minded, Sincere, Trustworthy,Faithfull , Independent , Humble ,Passion ,Affectionate ,Sincere ,Understanding and God Fearing woman and I am Looking for the same thing in a man. I am Looking for a man I will Love with all my Heart and Soul.and i want to beloved back. I know that you are a God Fearing man ... i'm a kind hearted woman who wants to please everyone .i have not Hurt a Feelings of man Nor Cheated on a man , i would like to chat with you to know more about you better and see some copy of your Pics and i will do the same for you too .I'm a Nice woman ...and i would like to have you in my Life forever and ever.

God Bless You!!!

this one is "HOTHEARTSEEKER1" on LoveAndSeek.com.

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:27 am

new creation: jane12329, 30 yo from Maryland:

About me

I am Janet by name i am 30 female with no kids ...never been married...5'8 feet tall and athletic and I was born in Ghana..my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and You.. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. Am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.Am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous. I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, drinking a beer as in a black silk dress, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain.. I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of joggings, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yorgurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink .... I would also like to find an honest and good christian who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as cooking ,swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing his interest with me too... I do also have some funs to such as fishing,boating,cooking,going to the beach and i do want to participate all this funs with the person in my life.. I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work since we all do believe in Almigthy God the saviour ooops so you do? As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we dO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - lol. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working... I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning this are all responsibilities of a woman, I believe there is give and take in a relationship but im not here for one's funds or materials or other things since all this are not included in a relationship, but here looking for some one honest, truthful,godfearing and i good listiner, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.lolI consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not too wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me..Everybody makes mistakes and no one is 100% perfect... I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over. I do not want to meet someone who may think of taking advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses,i do never lie,deceive,play games or cheat in my life and never wants to be cheated,diceive,lie or been played games with in my life.

That is very nice of you and in life you must to have your partner to live with of the rest of your life and I will be very happy if you can add me so that we can see what will be next?lady_12329@yahoo.com

also Janet Y on Tagged:
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5437718528
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Saini Umar luv_10y@yahoo.com
age 35 5' 8" lives in Ghana
Tried to talk with me on Yahoo.com
also using these pictures so I deleted before she could start with the BS

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:12 pm

IP: 41.218.237.4
Subject: why I am not satisfied

I and my mother still need your help now that the Delivery Company is ready to deliver the boxes out of Africa to your country and as soon as you receive them in your door step then you can send me and my mother some money for us to get our traveling papers and join you there for a better life.

Sara

IP: 41.218.242.121
Subject: t: Re: why I am not satisfied

Dear Daddy
Thanks for responding back to us on time and we're very happy to receive your mail. I my siblings and my mother are very happy that youre willing to help us and were very impressed about your concern toward our lives and the funds. What we really want you to do for us is to help us stand as a Foreign Beneficiary to enable the Security Company release the Consignment boxes which contain the sum of $50Million Usd and deliver to you..

We've already vowed to offer you 30% out of the total fund and 5% to cover all expenses that is to be made to enable the Fund get to your destination 5% for our family Legal Attorney who will help us work out all Vital Legal Documents and 10% for the orphanage home and Refugees while the remaining 50% will be invested in a shares for us there in your country while my sisters and i further our education there in your country. We really want you to try and help us so we can leave this Africa and hospitalize our sick mother in a very good hospital for her to regain her health when we get to your country.

Try and get in touch with our family Legal Attorney for him to give you all legal details on how you may help us receive the boxes there in your country without delay. All Legal Documentation covering the funds in which we sent to you is also with our Legal Attorney. We also want you to send us and our family Legal Attorney all your private contact addresses details including your photo for us to precede.

LAWYER INFORMATION:

NAME: HON.C.J. BARRISTER. Migwo Kofi
E-MAIL: migwo_k.esq2000@lawyer.com

We love you
Miss. Sarafina Sombo
For family

IP: 41.218.241.47
Subject: t: Re: t: Re: why I am not satisfied

Dear Daddy

We will never forget this Love and care you've rendered unto us and we pray Almighty God bless and reward you and your family abundantly. The funds are packed in 4 Consignment boxes and those boxes are presently in the Security Company for safety. My mother and i are very happy and we've already informed our family lawyer about your message to us and our family lawyer advised that we should have you to contact him immediately before he proceed with the delivery or transfer of the funds to your country after getting them release from the Security Company where the boxes are stored for safety.

The reason why we are seeking you as our Foreign Beneficiary is because we were advised by the Security Company to seek for another Foreign Beneficiary after they found out that our former Beneficiary who was suppose to receive the 4boxes died of a fatal accident. The agreement our late father had with the Security Company was that on no account must the Company release the 4boxes to any member of his family without a Foreign Trustee and not even the next of Kin without a Foreign Trustee that was why we contacted you at the first place for you to help us stand as a Foreign Trustee. The Distance between you and us doesn't matter Co's our family Lawyer said the boxes can be delivered to your door step through a Diplomatic mean. I am proud of my country just like i am proud of my mother for doing all her best by taking good care of me and my younger brother and as for doing this immediately yes i want you to do this immediately so that our family Lawyer can start working on things.

As for our 50% it will be invested over there in your country through your help and advise while me and my younger brother further our education and our mother will be admitted in a very good hospital for a proper treatment there in your country. We want to invest in any kind of business you advise us to invest on.

Kindly send us you phone number so mama and i can put a call to you.

Miss. Sara

IP: 41.218.241.234
Subject: Your conditions are accepted Daddy......................Miss. Sara

Hello Daddy

We will never forget this Love and care you've rendered unto us and we pray Almighty God bless and reward you and your family abundantly. According to your question about the funds The funds are packed in Four Consignment Metallic Trunk boxes and those boxes are presently in the Security Company for safety. My mother and i are very happy and we've already informed our family lawyer who's been working for our late father for the past Twenty Seven years about your message to us and our family lawyer advised that we should have you to contact him immediately before he proceed with the delivery or transfer of the funds to your country after getting them release from the Security Company where the boxes are stored for safety.

The reason why we are seeking you as our Foreign Beneficiary is because we were advised by the Security Company to seek for another Foreign Beneficiary after they found out that our former Beneficiary who was suppose to receive the Four boxes died of a fatal accident. The agreement our late father had with the Security Company was that on no account must the Company release the Four boxes to any member of his family without a Foreign Trustee and not even the next of Kin without a Foreign Trustee that was why we contacted you at the first place for you to help us stand as a Foreign Trustee.

As for friends nooooo We do not have friends here in the Refugee Camp Co's our mother advised us never to make friends here in the Camp Co's they will influence us in their immoral bad ways and even if we have friends here in the Camp there's no way the Security Company can rlease the funds to any friends and not even the next of kin without a Foreign Trustee to help us stand as a Foreign Beneficiary to the funds.

The Distance between you and us doesn't matter Co's our family Lawyer said the boxes can be delivered to your door step through a Diplomatic mean. According to your question of been proud of my country YES I am proud of my country just like i am proud of my mother for doing all her best by taking good care of me and my younger brother and as for doing this immediatel.

IP: 41.218.237.165
Subject: We are still waiting Daddy......................Miss. Sara

boundary6db95781-3e2f-4a65-9807-241e04490cc2_"

Hello Daddy

This is me and my family picture for you to know us better and we are also expecting you to send us your picture as well for us to also know you better. I just hope you work out things out with our family Attorney and the Security Company so that we can come over there and start a new life with you there in your country after receiving the funds.

God bless you Daddy

Miss. Sarafina Sombo

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby slwfingrs80221 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Just made contact with this one today, She is on Zorpia as

http://www.zorpia.com/mawushie2000
Username: mawushie2000
Name: MARY

Where do the pics come from? I know about all the sites, that these scammers use, but have not been able to find them yet, yes I am playing this stupid scammer, no money has been mentioned yet, as we are chatting on yahoo now, as I write this hehe, also asking about me coming there, or helping her here hahaha, cant help what you cant see .. but these idiots are getting better to mmmm, as long as I am playing him, at least , not bothering anyone else to hehe

kind of hinting at money .. stupid jerks hehe,
Duplicate pics Deleted AN

slwfingrs80221
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:36 am

also real.soul3001@gmail.com from Dallas Texas
IP address 41.210.6.208

I am Christiana by name and also I am 32years old of age..I am single never married and with no kids as well.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby jontarzan on Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:14 pm

She has hit me up & about 2 or 3 others up on Facebook as Jennifer Adam, she asked me for $300.00 after talking with me via Yahoo chat for about 2 weeks. I emailed everyone she has as friends on fb & found out she's asked them for money also. She starts telling you that she Loves you & then wants to marry you & then starts signing off with her last name changed to yours! I was still compiling info on her when one of the individuals I notified on fb about her wrote her & dropped my name! I think he still thinks she's for real! Sad! Everything I have read in this forum sounds pretty damn close! She says she has a younger brother named Ali, I even got to talk with him for a moment on the phone. I guess with some others this Ali becomes her uncle! I gave her my phone number & she calls about once a day to see when I will be online to Yahoo chat, I've tried to call the number she has but it never goes through 233-543-811348. her yahoo she uses with me is Jennifer.adam@yahoo.com as soon as we started chatting I saw one red flag after another so please be aware of the sob stories, with me she was a hair dresser living with her mother & brother, father died when she was young, she takes care of her mother who dosn't work & has just come down with maleria! It goes on & on & deeper & deeper! I guess there are some people who fall for this shit & thats a horrible thing because these people are just predators! be very careful people & watch your back! The thing that really sucks is there is not much we can do about this! I'm trying to get her kicked off Facebook & hopefully report this person to FBI internet scams but she will be long gone by then & resurface later as someone else! hell looks like she's been doing this shit since 2007!
jontarzan
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:57 pm

http://www.myspace.com/558799218
* Jennifer Adam
pic already posted
* 31 / Female
* riverside, California, US
Name: JEnnIfer
Ethnicity: Black / African descent
Relationship: Single
Orientation: Straight
Music: Hip hop,cools,romantic and gospels
Religious Views: Catholic
Children: Someday
Heroes: My mom and dad
Education: Some college

Hobbies: I enjoy intelligent conversation, all outdoors, movies, reaching goals, relaxing, cooking, bon fires, boating, sports, romance, partying with friends, cars, and traveling just to name a few things
Interested In: I am looking for a man who wants to see the world! Good or bad I am a hopeless romantic who is looking for a man, whose eyes consume me and whose touch brings me to my knees
Bio: I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two persons contributions to a relationship to make it work
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:08 pm

<faith_gilda@yahoo.com>
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_3BP4BZZOA4HHVPDJZNWF2IAOMU
Gilda
33 - Female

ImageAvatar
sspassport