It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:59 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jennifer Jalloh - jennifer.jalloh@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Semira Velon; semira.velon@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:45 pm

...and once more today in AFD 2x under this profil....

baby23
- ID: 112348
- 24 y/o female (1986 - January - 1)
- dakar, Senegal
- English
- school
- Have no children

Hello
I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? i saw your profile and it sound well.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I am semira by name,No kid and never marriage.I will like to hear from your opinion, you can contact me at this email address (semira.velon@yahoo.com ) so that i can send you my pictures and more introduction about myself. Have a good day and waiting to hear from you soonest.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Janet Doma; <jenetdoma@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 19, 2010 5:52 pm

She contact me Monday in DMF as janet; 25 years old from New York/USA. Her profil is removed in DMF coz of Spam.

Hello my dearest
How is everything? I know it's all good . I am excited to read from you today .. My dear as I told you in my last mail.

My name is Janet Doma. I am Ivory Cost in West Africa. Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal ; as a result of the Civil war going on in my country .I am a beautifully loving young girl of 24 years, about 5'8" tall. Slim fit, weighing about 61 kg .

My father Dr Aliyu Doma was a successful business man, he deals on Gold and Diamond before the rebels attacked our house one evening and kill him with my mother and my only brother. I'm the only one alive from the family. By the grace of God I made my way to a near by country where I'm presently living as a refugee..

My dear, I come in this site search for love and care which I have not gotten for a very long time since I lost my family members. I here by believe that time to come you will be my side and i will show you unreserved love respect through out my time.

Dear, I want to know more about you, your real name, Your real country, Your occupation, your age your hobbies and what you are doing presently.. My hobbies are swimming ,dancing,singing,reading,watching movies and discussing politics .

I have attached my pictures and I will like to see your picture. In my next mail I will tell you more about my self. I wait to your lovely reply with impatience.
Yours Forever in Love.
Janet.

Received: from [213.154.93.253] by web29209.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.103.269680

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS 1 Medina
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Janet.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Janet Doma; <jenetdoma@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Duplicate pics Deleted AN
IP: 41.214.34.168
Subject: Hello Dear,

Hello Dear,

How are you and how is things moving
with you? hope fine and you are in good health.My name is Miss soffi, I
am looking for a very nice person of love, caring, sincere, easy going,
matured, and understanding, then after going through your profile i
pick interest so i will like you to write me via my email address which
is as follow(soffilove2009@yahoo.de) so that i will give you my picture
for further discussion, because i am really looking forward for a
serious friendship with you,Yours New soffi

-------------------------------------

IP: 213.154.94.150
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

hello my dearHowis everything?I know it's all good I am excited to read from you today.as I told you in my last mail, My name is soffi doma an Ivorien in WestAfrica.Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I am a beautifulloving young girl of 24 years, about 5'8" tall.slimfit, weighing about61 kg .My father Dr Aliyu Doma was a successful businessman, he dealson Gold and Diamond before the rebels attacked our house one eveningand kill him with my mother and my only brother.I'm the only one alivefrom the family. By the grace of God I made my way to a nearby countrywhere I 'm presently living as a refugee.
Mydear , I came in this site to search for love and care which I havenot gotten for a very long time since I lost my family members .Ihereby believe that in time to come you will be my side and I will showyou unreserved love and respect through out my time .Dear, I wantto know more about you,your real name , Your real country,youroccupation ,your age your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Myhobbies are swimming ,dancing, singing,reading,watching movies anddiscussing politics. I have attached my pictures.In my next mail I willtell you more about myself. I wait your reply with impatience. Soffi

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:33 am

IP: 213.154.94.133
Subject: ALL ABOUT MY LIFE WITH TRUST
Tel: 00221768450443

My Dear Darling

How is your day?Like you know,I am living in the refugee camphere in Dakar-Senegal.In this camp,its just like one staying in theprison and I hope by God's grace,I will come out here soon.I don't haveany relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in themiddle of the war.The only person I have now is Rev.Paul Emmanuelwho is the pastor of ( Our Lords Choosen Church ) here in the camp,hehas been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with himrather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostelsone for men the other for women. Please try to call by 2 GMT with The Pastor's Telephone numberis: ( 00-221-76 84 50 443 ), or (00221- 76-512-7648) when you call,tell him that you want tospeak with me,so that he will send for me in the hostel.Please call metoday,I love to hear your voice.As a refugee here,I don't have anyright or priviledge to anything be it money or whatever because it isagainst the law of this country..I want to go back to my studiesbecause i only attended my first year before the tragic incident thatled to the death of my parents took place.Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of moneyin a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,theamount is $6.8M(Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars).So Iwill like you to help me transfer this money to your account and fromit you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents andair ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret topeople in the camp here the only person that knows about it is theReverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above iwill like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for iam afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know aboutit. so my darling ,I will like you to send me all the under-mentionedparticulars,for me to know you more,and know whom I am dealing with.
Below here is what I need fromyou so that I can Forward it to the bank to start the processing of transfer procedures with you as my representative :(1) Full name(2) country of residence & city3) Phone NumberRemember,Iam giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you.Ilove you because you are an honest and understanding person.You aretruthful,full of vision and a hardworking person.Thanks for your sweetregards for me.You are a nice person,I love to meet you very soon.Iwill like you to call me,call around 2pm GMT.I want .
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:18 pm

IP: 196.207.228.28
Subject: DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER

Hello My Darling
How are you today?.I believe that you are doing well.Asfor me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you and your familyimmediately after the transfer of my money to your position for abetter life,and to start again my education,God will bless and rewardyou for every effort you are about to make to see me out from thishorrible prison called refugee campwhere i am living today as a result of the untimely death of myparents(may their gentle souls rest in peace) I will be waiting foryour call today by 2pm my time at the church office located in therefugee camp where i am living at moment with this number (+221-768-450-443) thank,s God for the life of Rev Paul Emmanuel the pastorof the church located in the camp where i recieve and send emails toyou.He is like a father to us here as his church assists united nationshere in senegal in taking care of refugees.When you call tell him thatyou want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the hostelto talk with you about what i am going through here.Here is the contactinformation of the bank in london where the money was deposited by mylate father is as follows,RABO BANK OF LONDON NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR LEED HANSEN.TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +447031873825.or+447031840806
EMAIL ADDRESS (transferdepartmentofrabobank@rediffmail.com)Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my latefather's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.The onlything the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will asistme in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal,as arefugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through anappointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank with this email address (transferdepartmentofrabobank@rediffmail.com)
AttentionedMr Leed Hansen the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling himthat you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfermy 6.8 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am thenext of kin and i have equally forwarded your contact details to themto contact you.
THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR Aliyu Doma
AMOUNT 6.8 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS Soffi DOMA
ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002
God will bless you as you contact the bank immediately.
waiting for your mail and your call today Yours Faithfully,Darling
Miss Soffi.

IP: 213.154.87.239
Subject: Hello My Dear Darling Happy Sunday

Hello My Dear Darling Happy Sunday
How are you doing together with your health which is the most importantthing to my life i hope and pray that you are well strong and goodhealth Glory Be To Almighty God ,my dear darling thank you very muchfor the mail that you send to me which make me happy that you havecontact the Bank God Bless you for your kind honest truthful over mylife please as you have contact the Bank if you hear any News from theBank try to let me know what the Bank said befor the will transfer mymoney to your account please in the name of God keep telling me what isgoing on about the transfer so that i will not think so much or worriedbecause am afraid of my life and this money as it is the only thingthat was left for me in my life to start a better life and brightfuture please i trust you with all my heart because you are God sendinto my life i hope in you i truly believe in you all my faith is inyou that with you everything is going to be over for me to move out ofthis please and come over there for a better life and good living alsostart back my Education God Bless you for every effort that you aremaking to see me true in this transfer of my money please my dear youare my hope of freedom and to be happy in this my money try all you canto help me out so that i will come out of this place because it is veryhard over here know good living know freedom of life thank you and GodBless you for your care kind honest help and effort i wait to read fromyou about what is going on like you know my condition please dontforget to always keep me inform so that i will not think so much orworry ok have a very happy Weekend From Yours Darling Soffi Doma

Sloane Ranger
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Tina Tolbert [tinafreedom57@yahoo.in]

Postby Sloane Ranger » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:46 am

This resident of the Senegalese refugee camp was introduced not through a dating site but through a spam e-mail :

hello
Friday, 10 September, 2010 9:03
From Tina Modu Fri Sep 10 09:03:44 2010
Fri, 10 Sep 2010 09:03:44 +0000
Return-Path: <tinamodu17@att.net>

Received: from [196.207.198.198] by web83815.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 10 Sep 2010 02:03:44 PDT

Reply-To: tinafreedom57@yahoo.in
Subject: hello
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Greetings,
My name is Tina a good looking girl i saw your email at google when i was browsing i became very interested to you .l like traveling and meeting new friend, So i will like to further more communication with you.

Please write to me through my email(tinafreedom57@yahoo.in) so that i will give you more details about me and send my photo to you ok.Am looking forward to hear from you soon.
yours Tina.

THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME
Monday, 13 September, 2010 14:51
From Tina Tolbert Mon Sep 13 14:51:59 2010
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 14:52:05 +0000
Return-Path: <tinafreedom57@yahoo.in>

Received: from [41.214.34.62] by web95620.mail.in.yahoo.com via HTTP;

My One And Only'
I am very very happy to see your reply to my mail,
Honey! How are you today? Hope fine daddy? Mine is cool over here in Dakar Senegal only that i am living urgly life here without help , In this camp we are not allowed to go out of the camp It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon If you can permit'
The only opportunity for me to get this computer is due to my duty of cleaning the office of rev father every day, we are four girls but only me have the good knowledge of computer due to we have that at home earlier,please you can call Rev father for me to hear your sweet voice.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is
Reverend Emmanuel Uyee, who is the pastor of the (Christ The savour Int Church) here in the camp,he has been very nice to us since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The rev father Tel number is (+221-772-444-096 ) When you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country, I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place,

Listen to this. i have
my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Bank in africa which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.7M( Five million seven hundred thousand dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in this camp. here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend father, because he is like a father to us.because i am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it. So, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.

My favourite language is English Only.
Mean while i will like you to call me when you have chance, Because i have allot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me please"I love you.
I am waiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Beloved,
Tina
Duplicate pics Deleted AN

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Franca Dona; <francadon4u@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:02 pm

She contact me yesterday in WDF as

FRANCAONA
ID: 67106
23 y/o female (1987 - April - 2)
from Dakar,
Senegal
student

Hello, My name is Franca, it is my pleasure to write you today. because I believe that good friend is a Gift of God. I am very honest, caring, sensitive, loving, straight forward person. I like honest,sincere,crea tive mind, brilliant having transparent personality.I believe strongly in peace,and human rights,love art/graffiti music,films,reading ,holidays and etc, It will also please me to know more about you if it is your wish too. you can write mail to me through this email address (francadon4u@yahoo. com)i will be happy to reply you with some pictures of me for more correspondence. Hope to hear from you,Franca

Dearest,

I'm more than happy in your reply to my mail,How is your day?.Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Franca 24) single and never married, i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Dona Okoh was chairman managing director ALAFI INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Monrovia and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours, i love you and will be happy to have you as my lovely some one through honest and Gods fearing for the success of our long-term relationship, i will want you to also understand that age gap has nothing to do in relationship,Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Franca

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:01 pm

She contact me tonight in SYL as

My name is maureen. I am a 24 years old girl from Abbott, United States.

maureen – Wednesday, 22. September 2010 21:08:49Hello
I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? i saw your profile and it sound well.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I am Maureen by name,No kid and never marriage.I will like to hear from your opinion, you can contact me at this email address (maureenvelon@hotmail.com ) so that i can send you my pictures and more introduction about myself. Have a good day and waiting to hear from you soonest.

Pic already posted

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:16 pm

IP: 208.70.160.45
Subject: Hello
Tel: Not found

Hello
My name is miss blessing i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (blessingjamesand78@yahoo.com) believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss blessing.(Remeber the distance age or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address here

(blessingjamesand78@yahoo.com)

IP: 41.214.33.103
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY LIFE PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP

Hi Good day...
Firstly I thank you for your response to my letterEn-line with the message I sent,i was writing you just now before i see your mail. how is life over there in yourcountry?, I hope that you are in atmosphere of peace and love. I amvery happy to read your mail today, please do not be surprise or getoffended for receiving this message from me, It's just that I have beenobliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in therefugee camp.Having searched through the internet from where iget your email address i strongly believe in my heart that you must behonest and a sincere person for me to disclose my life secrets, for youto help me. Let me first of all introduce my self to you, and I willrequire the best of your honesty after you knowing about me and whom iam, I will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite ofanything because I have this feeling that you will be honest and atrusted person and you will not betray me.Idecided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here andafter reading your mail today i whole-heatedly decided to let you knowmore and more about me, Who knows? maybe you will be my saviour, fromthis conditions i have found myself into. My name is blessing james,22yrs old from Monrovia Liberia, the only daughter of Late Dr Bahi james.My Father was the Managing Director of (De Blessed AlofaIndustries Ltd) in Monrovia, the capital city of my country years ago.My late father is one of the richest business men in my country, inanything pertaining to gold and diamonds, but he was killed by therebels and the greedy fellows in my country during the war, on his waydown to the village with my two younger brothers and ALL SO killed them.
anwhileI wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but my stepmother hides away my international passport and other valuabletravelling documents.Luckily she did not discover where I kept myfathers File which.

IP: 213.154.87.65
Subject: God Bless You...

My
Dearest,
Thank you very much for your care and concern over me,i appreciate
your love and kindness.Dear,i am living a miserable life here and it's becoming
unbearable to me,i find it very difficult to feed two times a day,i encourage
myself anytime i remember this money that was left for me by my late
father.
Dear,you are God sent to me now,you are my only hope and my savior
now,i need your unconditional assistance in this process please.
I am unable
to access this money because of my political status as a refugee,the only
problem i have is to get someone who i will trust and who will be willing to
help me retrieve this money back,not someone who will betray me once this money
comes to his possession.
The bank here promise me that they will process the
money and transfer to the account of the person whom i will present to them as
my partner in this transaction.
Now i leave my full hope and trust in you
believing that your help to me will bring something good to me,i am going to
forward every details and contact of the bank where the money is been deposited
which you are to contact to know their possibility of transferring the money to
your possession,but before i do that,kindly send me your full name,phone number
and your address for my full confidence in you please.
I need your help,
I
wait to hear from you,
With love,Blessing

IP: 203.131.247.216
Subject: Contact the bank for confirmation and the possibility of transfer.
Tel: +447031876087

Hello dearest One,

How are you today?

thanks for your caring.

ihope you are keeping fine over there in your country. I'm happy to seeyour mail which gives me joy and happiness to write to you with thisopportunity giving to me.

Dear, i came across your mail whilesearching for help in Internet and i believed that you are the rightperson who will handle this transferI'mhappy that you want to help me transfer my late father's money to youraccount over there in your country . i know that you will neverdisappoint me in any way,i want everything to be in your care due to mypresent condition here in the refugee camp.please my dear don't let medown in this transfer i trust you with all my heart.
deari want you to contact the bank now so that we can know the next step.and so that i will come over there in your country and start a newlife, please write to the bank and tell them that you are my foreignpartner ,that you want to help me transfer my late father's money toyour account over there in your country.
Below are the bank contact information:

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

Transfer Manager : Sir Mark DaviesAddress; St Andrew Square Edinburgh SCO EH2 2YB P.
GLASGOW-SCOTLAND.
Tel.+44 703 1876 087
Fax:+44 896 5632 856
Email: rtbserviceservic@aol.co.uk
Email: markdavies@london.com
information about the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor : Dr Bahi james..Nationality : Monrovia Liberia,
Next of kin : Miss Blessing james.
Amount deposited : (7.5 Million USD)
Account number : RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rita Charls (Philipe); <rita2010charls@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:37 am

She contact me yesterday in AFD but Profile already removed there.

My dear
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Senegal My name is Rita Philipe from lvory Coast in West Africai am 5.6ft tall
fair in complexion,(never married before )and presentlyi am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father( Dr Charls Philipe). was the managing director of Upeh and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. its was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture though l am not photo ok but l want you to take me as l am ok.you are really a nice person from your mail and your words, i think you are the very type of person i 'm looking for, i feel you are serious and i will like to be a part of you if you wouldn't mind . I will love to be for you till the rest of our lives, i only need very serious and committed people like you . I 'm not so okay over here honey, here is just so uncomfortable , and i am making all effort to leave here to have a happy and comfortable living with you if you wouldn't mind accepting me to be a part of you; like you know, i am living in the refugee camp here in Senegal its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is Rev Colinust M Ngane who is the reverend Pastor and the general over seer of the church over here in the camp, he has been very nice to everyone of us here.
The Church's office Tel number is (00221766974304) if you call the reverend father there, that you want to speak with me; he will send for me in the hostel and i will come to speak with you. You can call from 11am to 4pm , London GMT time ,every weekdays excluding Sundays; this is the time the church office is opened .
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because i have not got the residence permit of this country which will entitle me to be a bit free in doing certain things and moving to the city.
I want to go back to my studies because i only had a certificate in general nursing and i was about to enroll for a degree in Nursing and Midwifery before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please i would like to let you know that i have got with me here, my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will like to send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.6M(Four Million Six Hundred Thousand., So i will like you to be aware of this and see how possible you can assist me get this money transferred to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and wait for you to come over here and pick me up to visit you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is one of the Reverend Sister here who is just like a mother to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
However i like you to send me some of your pictures and also try to call me through the reverend office phone line, my favorite language is English but our official language is French , but i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school.
I will like you to call me as i requested so that we can hear our voices, i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever
Rita.

BAS3
SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Pic already posted. #2

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:13 pm

She contact me just now in WDF as

pendalove
ID: 71832
24 y/o female (1986 - March - 2)
from dakar,
Senegal
STUDENT

Hello, My name is penda i saw your profile to day and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address ( pendavelon@yahoo.co m ) I believe we can move from here so that we can know each other better! Awaiting for your mail to my email address Remember that distance or age or color does not matter but discovering ourselves as good friends matters a lot in life PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO EMAIL ME HERE ON ( pendavelon@yahoo.co m ) FOR MORE EXPLANATION please contact me in my private email ( pendavelon@yahoo.co m ) please contact me true my email box.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:58 pm

IP: 196.207.193.66
Subject: honey here is the lawyer information please contact him now.

SWEETHEART,

When I am with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no
one
else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I
could
not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched
my heart
in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want
to
spend the rest of my life with you.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a
love that
is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel
blessed
that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day
that we
can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and
fall
asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to
in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you
are
everything to me.

I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will
always
be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what
life
brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all
eternity. I love
you,

Thank's for standing for me,for the transfering of my late father's
fund to

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dina Velon; <dinavelon1986@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:41 pm

She contact me Monday in WDF as

baby23
ID: 36709
24 y/o (1986 - January - 1)
female
from daker,
Senegal
student

Hello, My name is Dina i saw your profile to day and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address (dinavelon1986@yaho o. com) I believe we can move from here so that we can know each other better! Awaiting for your mail to my email address Remember that distance or age or color does not matter but discovering ourselves as good friends matters a lot in life PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO EMAIL ME HERE ON (dinavelon1986@yaho o. com ) FOR MORE EXPLANATION please contact me in my private email (dinavelon1986@yaho o. com) please contact me true my email box

Hello Dearest one,
I am very happy to contact u directly.How is your day? Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Dina
(24)years, single and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa, but presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Hamza Velon was the chairman managingdirector of VELON INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD,in Monrovia,and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours, Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Dina

Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS1
SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both pics already posted

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:04 am

IP: 41.208.137.240
Subject: Re: honey here is the lawyer information please contact him now.

Hello my sweet heart,

How was your day, i hope you are doing very fine, i really do not know why you have not contacted the lawyer, the bank told us that the power of attorney and affidavit of oath must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer because i am living in Senegal, that means any other power of attorney that is not endorsed by a lawyer from Senegal will not be accepted, so please honey i want you to send a mail to the lawyer immediately so that we will get things moving forward

i love you more

Blessing

IP: 41.214.108.122
Subject: Hello my love

Hello my love,

How do you do, i hope the sun rise get you smiling and you are enjoying the goodness of the lord, I am not making any thing difficult to you, i have been very open minded and have guided you to every step one by one, i gave you the bank previously and also asked the bank to contact you which they did, because i have a copy of the mail the bank sent to you, it was after reading the mail that i went to look for a lawyer who will help in endorsing a power of attorney and affidavit of oath so that we can send it to the bank to complete the transfer, i also gave you the lawyer contact and urge you to contact the lawyer and discuss with him on how to get the necessary documents which you have not done till this moment.

So you have to check my 2 previous and get the lawyer email address which is barristeromarumorrison@lawyer.com and contact him to find out what has to be done to enable us get the needed documents,

i am looking forward to hearing from you

Yours Blessing

IP: 41.208.163.180
Subject: Re: Hello my love

Hello my sweet heart,

How was your day, i hope you are feeling very fine, i am very happy to know that you have contacted the lawyer and i hope that we will get the documents very soon, please persuade with the lawyer so that we can ascertain this documents which is the only thing remaining in the bank,s requirements, please honey do let me know when the documents are ready so that i can go and sign the documents.

i am waiting to hear from you

Yours Faith

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:44 am

IP: 41.208.134.204
Subject: Re: Re: Hello my love

Hello my sweet hert,

How are you doing today, i hope you are feeling very fine, i read your mail and was very confused because i could not find out where i anouyed you that brought this reaction from you, i only told you to contact the lawyer to elp us endorse the power of attorney and affidavit of oath, so i dont see any insult in this statement, i am ready and willng to stay with you and i will not entrtain any heart break from you, if you truly willing and ready to help me, then go ahead and contact the lawyer and srt things out with him,

i am waiting to hear from you

Yours Blessing

Return to “Black Females”