It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:14 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of General David Rodriguez

African scammers posing as military personnel.
carley
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby carley » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:30 pm

Pictures stolen from the real Lt. Gen. David Rodriguez, scammers are even using his name.
http://www.dvidshub.net/image/416044/lt ... in-academy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This guy is on lavalife. as NASH110 LAVALIFE DATING SECTION

IP ADDRESS 195.8.24.153 Ghana (Accra)

This guy is not smart as his name is on his uniform but as long as he doesn't get told he will keep getting caught as a scammer.

This is a chat log I had with him.....BORING

Richard( lavalife)dating section says:hello
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:am very happy no meet you here
C says:Hi
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:nice meet you
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:am USA Army andn you
C says:Im a mom
C says:but used to be military many years ago if that counts
C says:but not full time only part time
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:really
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:oh i see
Richard(lavalife)dating section says: wow
C says:Was an army medic
C says:why no pic not fair
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:a minute for the pic
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:ok
C says:but Ive got to go soon
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:oh ok
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:do you live in your own apatment?
C says:Never know I might come back with no kids they might want to go to friends its half day
C says:live in my own house yes
Richard( lavalife)dating section says:do you drive
C says:yes
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:woow what type of car my dear
C says:ford mondeo
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:woowow
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:which modle
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:which year
C says:a red one have no idea its old about 9 years
C says:still no pic
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:can you see me now
C says:no
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:why no
C says:I can now
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:what do you think
C says:love a man in uniform
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:thank you
C says:your welcome
C says:are you going to be online for awhile
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:OH YES
C says:iver really got to rush kids out in 5 mins
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:OH OK
C says:I will chat when im back
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:OH OK
C says:for now talk soon
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:I WILL BE WAITING
richard sent 21-1-2009 12:26:byee
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:hello you are back
Richard(lavalife)dating section just sent you a nudge.
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:are you there
Richard(lavalife)dating section just sent you a nudge.
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:hello are you there
C says:Hi
C says:im back no w
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:i was waiting
C says:thanks for waiting
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:can i no more about you
C says:what do you want to know
C says:what regiment are you in ?
C says:you still here
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:oh yes
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:USA Army
Csays:I know that but artilary or infantary
Csays:where are you based now
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:in iraq for peace keeping
C says:How long you been in the army
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:about 27 yrs
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:and you
Csays:I was only in for 3 years
Csays:what do enjoy doing when you have free time?
You have just sent a nudge.
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:i enjoy many fruits
C says:I enjoy going dancing, roller blading and movies
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:woow that nice
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:i love so
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:can you tell me more about you then
C says:sure what do you want to know
C says:ask and i will answer
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:ever thing my dear
C says:Living in Europe at the moment due to my work
C says:been here for 5 years will probably stay for a few more depends on my job
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:oh i see
C says:don't know what else to say so ask questions easier that way
C says:Have you been married?
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:oh no
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:my wife is dead
C says:sorry to hear that
C says:no never married
C says:do you have children
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:yes one
C says:boy or girl
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:boy call Mike
C says:how old
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:13yrs my dear
C says:who takes care of him while your away with the army?
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:he is in school
C says:is he with you in Iraq
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:My son runs a boarding school cos he understand the nature of my work
C says:oh i understand now
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:good
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:How have your day been ?
C says:Been relaxing I to to work from home just didn't feel like the office today
C says:and now im with the kids this afternoon
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:that is really good to know
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:hope you have such a quality moment with the kids
C says:yes I do I spend alot of time with them
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:Am glad to know about that my dear
Csays:what else do you want to know about me
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:I guess i ought to kow everything about my dear you know
C says:like what
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:Am passionate and very honest man looking for a simple woman to share my dreams and goals with
C says:Nice to know
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:Are you divorce ?
C says:no widow
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:
So we have something in common right , also a widow and have a son who is 13yrs of age
C says:true something in common
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:good
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:This is my first time doing this online thing
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:Do you have any experience at lavalife ?
C says:im new to it as well
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:Hey , we have so much in common and just hope that we something good comes out of this
C says:we will have to wait and see
C says:can you email me the pic you have up as it didn't download to my computer for some reason
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:Yes please , will send you my photos after talking with you alright
C says:Are you working now or on a day off
C says:what time is it now for you its 1.50pm here
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:I went to night patrolling and am at the office right now
C says:cool,
C says:Will you be online later as my daughter needs me to help her with homework now
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:Not a problem
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:Have a great time and been nice talking with you here as i look forward later
C says:will chat later when I have more time,
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:Take good care , bye
C says:later
C says:oh don't forget the pic and then I will send you one back:
C says:for now
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:ok..dear
C says:thanks
Richard(lavalife)dating section says:you welcome

Here are the emails I got from Terry

Hello dear,
I am 52 and survive on my own financially. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky.

They're usually interesting.I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time .She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest,confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easygoing,understands,trustworthy,family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh.

I have been through a hardship time in a relationship. I think we all don't want to be hurt anymore in our lives. I have been a single parent for 9years now. I love life and would like to live it to the fullest,but its not all that easy without someone to share those life experiences with. I think two heads are better than one. I have lived in New York ever since i was brought up here by my late uncle to stay with him and help in his Military interruption after finishing (Arkansas) High School and to a local community collage in Virginia to improve more on my English accent, I think am doing quite good now and you can read from my writings or guess how am going to sound to you when get to talk on the phone.

Am employed, As a soldier in the army. I have been in the army for 29years now. I inherited it from my uncle. I was born and raised in Florida,so i would like to say am American, as my mother comes from Mexico. Talking about my family background am the only son of my late parents. That reminds me of a good and lovely family we were together in Florida. I wouldn't like to commence much but rather every one has an objective of join dating site. I don't request for anything rather than loving and happy committed relationship with someone special. Always thank God for granting me a son whom I've live the rest of my life.

Being through worst pain in relationship is not all that easy sharing it with people simply because it hurts.through that I have learn alot from my past. There is no going to be turning back into old life style.I believe either of us had in mind of meeting someone special online but it has just come to pass with our personality description towards learning few thing about each other.I'm ready to falling in love with someone special who ever that happens to be.. there are few qualities which talks about genuine woman in relationship, such as faithfulness,loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty,respectful etc. guess having those qualities in relationship can really help alot. I am not looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I am a young looking for my age to which I am very grateful for. I do not play mind games and i cant afford to be played as that will be really hard on me. What you see is what you get with me..

I'm not sure exactly what they mean by personal habits, but I will take a shot here. Some personal habits include a fairly strutted, organized lifestyle. I like order in my life, but not to the point of being obsessive about it. I enjoy exercising(mostly strength training and cardioid) to stay healthy. Personal hygiene is also important to me; taking care of one's self. I'm an easy-going person who likes to laugh and have fun - I have a dry wit, but I do have a serious side, and I try to balance the two. I'm mostly serious at work or when the situation is warranted. Some of my hobbies include cooking,gardening, reading and fishing. Also, swimming and playing golf in the summertime. I enjoy watching football and golf, I enjoy attending sporting events, going to the theater and eating out, to name a few.I'm not sure if this answered the question. I love traveling, new and unknown in nature, life and people.

I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Danny along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature.

My philosophy of life is to always try and find the good in people and be open minded. I am a passionate, intelligent, fun loving lady who has a touch of class and a young point of view. Have learned to take life a sit comes, know who I am and where I am going. I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with. I enjoy doing anything that keeps me outdoors in the sunshine and wind, especially anything near, in or on the water. If it is in Ontario's cottage country all the better. I enjoy travel and exploring new places,. I enjoy all types of music, concerts,live theater, movies, having great conversations and listening to other people's perspectives. I enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle and like to keep myself busy with projects and activities.

I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

I be leave in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with. I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship. I think am writing too much huh !, maybe we can chat more of the time and express ourself. I hope to hear from you soon....

Your's Ever
Richard
Second email.

Hello my dear...
How are you doing?i hope you are doing great and fine..Well just want to let you know that i really appreciate the time that we spend talking yesterday,Its means a lot to me its seem i know you forever..You made me so happy yesterday and i also understand that we have so many things in Common.Am so much carious and interested in knowing you more since we all don't know what is hold for the future,I am intelligent, fit, and very honest. I seek an honest, kind, and intelligent woman.i have worked hard and have a lot to share when i find the woman of my life.. i am very romantic , i like to spend a lot of personal time with my woman. i am very athletic and strong and healthy.i want to make someone as happy as they will make me.Seeking a romantic and loving woman who is fit and healthy as i am. i am active and enjoy someone who loves to walk, hike, and also hang out and cuddle, watch movies, cook together and spend quality time doing things as partners.I am looking for someone to enjoy my later years of life with.

I am healthy, athletic, and in good shape and enjoy tennis, golf and racquetball. I love my beautiful home.Someone loyal, attractive, fun to be with, who likes to travel, read, exercise , someone who likes life,but does not want to control or manipulate the people in their life. A spiritual partner. A woman who likes to be pampered and who is affectionate and loving. A friend to be trusted with my heart.I will share the path that takes us to our dream together, forever.Am not just looking for a woman am looking for a woman who i can love forever and also grow older together..Am not looking for one night woman..I hope to find someone who likes to listen to music and has some understanding of different cultures and wants to continue to learn and grow even as we get older.I am honest, truthful good man who has a pure heart and looking for a woman that is the same to share life with! Both the good and bad times must be gone through! We must know great joy as well as great sadness.Love conquers both!

I have been blessed with many things in my life and enjoy a comfortable living, but my life is empty without the love and warmth of a caring partner.I am healthy, kind, and considerate, and optimistic.i am looking Looking for a life partner who is healthy, kind, and considerate...and optimistic.Life is too short so we need to allow our selfs to be loved.Am ever ready to relocate to live with my partner in any country that She choices.I seek no harm to anyone, but these colors don't run. I protect who I am devoted to and I assure her that she need not fear. If you seek happiness seek me.I believe in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with. I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship

I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.Well i think am writing too much huh..

Well take very good care of yourself and enjoy your day..Hope hearing from you soon..Have a blissful day..See you at 9pm on chat..kissssssssssssss and hugsssssssssssssssssssss..Richard

Always Love..
Richard

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

childrg0
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

On Another Website

Postby childrg0 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:14 am

This picture just showed up as "new" on democraticpeoplemeet.com. I reported it to the website.

childrg0
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Who Is This

Postby childrg0 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:33 pm

The website democraticpeoplemeet.com removed his profile very quickly after I told them about it.

Does anyone know who this man really is? I wonder if he knows how his picture is being misused?

funkiwi1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: richard smith (dotmanic_2008@live.com)

Postby funkiwi1 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:26 am

this lying dog met me on lava life told me he was peacekeeping in pakistan but in u s army iv since gfound out this guy has used a pic off a model site he sent me this pic my daughter noticed name badge had bn photo shopped off and 1 side iof the uniform was different pattern and shade of colour said he has a 14 yr old son but it urns out this son pic is on a kids model site as max i rang us army and they dont hav troops in pakistan this pic is on a male model site as another name he scammed 200 dollars off me then tried to scamm 6 thousand dols for a shed for his farm his father left him in ghana that was lies to he said he had a caretaker in ghana but turns out micheal o donkor is an advisor to a computer company in ghana then he said he has a manager in u s but would u b lieve manager died 2 days latr his son is actially a child model named max 12 yr old he has 2 email add 1 isemil_mannershot mail .com 1is dotmanic@live .com B WARE AND DODGE THIS DOG

funkiwi1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby funkiwi1 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:38 am

just read in detail nash 10 richard also known as john emil i read the conversation he had with c on lavalife dating i had the xact conversation on lava relationship with him as john he does not hav a son mike is he told me jeffrey but he is a boy fro m a model site called max he is not and never has bn in the army he lives in ghana and calls himself micheal o donkor he scammed me for 2oo dollars he is a lying dog the pic he uses is off a male model site hes never bn married who is stupid enough to marry him not me he will threaten u if u dont giv himm money tell him u know his gamen he will never go on cam bcause that will xpose him for the lying dog he is

redslipper
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby redslipper » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:43 am

This man is also posing as
David M Rodriguez
Found him on Facebook he has also been reported there please ladies beware. He too has asked me for money and i refused. Gave me some sob story of being an only child. blah blah youve heard it all before
email adresses supplied
rodriguezdavidm@live.com
rodriguezdavidm@yahoo.com

necky10
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

richard smith - loving_richardmaker@hotmail.com

Postby necky10 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:52 pm

I just was contacted by this guy on meetic.com-match.com.... under pseudo lonelyma2love_86 from New Yord, age 54 years old, american soldier in mission in Irak since 2 years, but will soon be back home...

mail address : loving_richardmaker@hotmail.com
Duplicate pics Deleted AN

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: richard smith

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:11 pm

Questions I want to know is when Major General David Rodriguez, Commanding Officer of the 82nd Airborne, will face the HASC to explain why he should keep his job.

http://arizona.typepad.com/blog/jeff_latas/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: richard smith

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:05 pm

IP: 41.218.242.228
Subject: so-8859-1?Q?RE:_I_hope??iso-8859-1?Q?_Im_not_t?

tell me more about you and send me pics

41.218.242.228 Ghana (Accra)

Good find, necky10 :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

princesmith092010@hotmail.com

Postby janex69 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Prince Smith :mrgreen:

Same picture AGAIN!!

on person.com
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=3896236" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 3896236
Nickname: tino4real
Name: prince :twisted:
State/Region: Languedoc-Roussillon
City: Usanges

23:54 tino4real: i am prince from usa
23:56 ME: why does your profile say France?
23:56 tino4real: no i am not from france :roll:
23:56 tino4real: may be it is a mistake there
23:59 tino4real: do have email address so that we talk there often
00:00 tino4real: princesmith092010@hotmail.com

ALSO HAS A TWIN!
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=3049634" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 3049634
Nickname: scotteu
Name: trew
State/Region: Florida
City: Largo
Details:
have one kid, i cherish him very much. I am seeking a sweet, attractive woman who loves the Lord, a woman I can love unconditionally, devote myself to, pray with, protect, and to have a very close, loving, lasting relationship with. I want a woman who will become my best friend, soul mate, wife, and mother for our children. I want her to be loving, faithful, affectionate, kind, considerate, unselfish, sweet, romantic, sincere, with a sense of humor, and some intelligence.
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:20 pm

Prince Smith also got a yahoo account
avatar same as posted in front of flag
FB --- pity with out pic
princesmith092010@yahoo.com
name: Derrick Nkrumah :D

necky10
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby necky10 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:57 pm

contacted me on Meetic yesterday sunday 8 of August with pseudo of good_a_351 and name of MICHEAL WILSON.

Mail address : Micheal_1957@live.com

Hello my dear..I will be so glad to hear from you..I want you to know that i understand everything you are saying to me .I really appreciate you a lot for you ..
It was so nice talking to you well i would like you to know more about me ...... I been to many places in this world...I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves to be around people. It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable that I am with them. I am very educated, not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings, making me more often comfortable than anxious.
I live with my son John !He is 14years old..I love my son a lot cos he is all i have for now and besides he is nearest to my heart. I have spent a lot of time alone for being widowed for so many years because I took a good look and did not like who I saw anymore so I took the time out to get to know myself and change those values and attitudes I did not like and made sure the change was what is me. I have lived a very full life, had more adventures than I sometimes can remember, but they have all been educational and I am glad they happened and I experienced them.I enjoy dancing, great conversation, intelligence, not necessarily from the academic side, but common sense and the ability to think through things. I like a woman that can carry a conversation and is not afraid to learn or to teach for that matter. I want it all and will not settle for less, but at the same time, want that person that can stop and smell the roses and appreciate the time she has on this earth, knowing it is not forever;
I am imaginative, intelligent, and kind-heated....I work in the U.S ARMY,as a Commissioner Officer(C.O) for so many years now.I enjoy my Job a lot ,due its spent almost majority of my time but all the same i enjoy it.Well i will like to know more about you and see where the future will hold us to.Tell me more about you .
I would like to meet someone who's as warm on the inside as they are on the outside. Someone to laugh and cry with..And share what's in your heart..To be my friend, then become my best friend and possible become my life. Someone to watch sunsets with..walk along beaches with..Who will be there for good, bad,happy,sad,caring,laugh,cry and even share an smile with,who will love me and care a lot about John my son !.My life is bright now..But with you maybe it'll be brighter..I will be glad to hear from you soonest and tell me more about you too .

BEST REGARDS
MICHEAL..

Sent this picture with this mail
Duplicate pics Deleted AN

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

majorhayden12@yahoo.com (pics 2)

Postby janex69 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:35 am

majorhayden12@yahoo.com

Email from topic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=32501" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Picture on FB with another dodgy soldier....Major Hayden

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=major ... 441&v=wall" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Maxwell Hayden
Hometown: Tampa, Florida
Bio Am a kind of shy guy that love nature and i do love to be around nature, my childhood was real great for me, I spent my childhood time right there at Florida in Tampa with my mom cause my mom is from Florida and my father is from UK,My parents met in the United kingdom (UK). while on course with the UNITED NATIONS ORGANISATION (U.N.O) at Stafford, Staffordshire, UK......They were both from different races but I was born and school in U.State...This perhaps makes me white :mrgreen: than any background each might belong to...I'm a simple guy who takes my little income Job serious cos it foots at least some little bills and keep ends meat... BULLSHIT

The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Wild Geese » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:05 am

I'm a simple guy who takes my little income Job serious cos it foots at least some little bills and keep ends meat
OMG :shock:
Another newbe. Try harder mugu!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: princesmith092010@hotmail.com

Postby janex69 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:19 am

Prince Smith :mrgreen:

on person.com
State/Region: Languedoc-Roussillon
City: Usanges

23:54 tino4real: i am prince from usa
23:56 ME: why does your profile say France?
23:56 tino4real: no i am not from france :roll:
23:56 tino4real: may be it is a mistake there
Email recieved
IP 193.104.113.16 FRANCE WiTopia Anonymous Proxy

Return to “Military scams”