Darry Martins

African scammers posing as black men.

Familiar photo

Postby Tropical Breeze on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:06 pm

This guy is on Black Planet. I have seen this person's photo all over RS.

http:/ /www.blackplanet.com/frankcool248/ - (account has been closed) - TE

Sex:
Male *
Last Login:
Yesterday *
Zodiac:
Aquarius

My name is Frank .. i live in Daytona Beach ..FL , I am that easy going type,open minded and a good listener .I laugh a lot and try to make people around me all the time happy.My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, playing with kids, listening to all types of music), making love at the beach, dancing in the dark etc. My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything.My hair is black which is one of my most attractive features. I don't smoke or but i am a social drinker.I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and I'm also satisfied with whatever I've.Also when it comes to sex/lovemaking,i think both of us should play an equal role.My woman should be able to satisfy me during love making and am not afraid to give her all what she want in love making till she is drunk with my love.To add a few I am not a racist and i am very romantic.I will go to where ever and who ever i find to be my soul mate.I love always being around my woman and letting her know how much i love her through my physical touch on her body with my sensitive parts.What I am looking for is someone who will get to know me ,who will love me forever and be there for me ,who is willing to merge her soul with mine to result in what is called fate then later merge her heart with mine and that will be marriage.And then I get to live with her in his humble abode for ever and start a family with

Tropical Breeze
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Familiar photo

Postby hunter_hunted on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Tropical Breeze wrote:This guy is on Black Planet. I have seen this person's photo all over RS.

yes TB,
hes posted here ... viewtopic.php?t=34

on black planet hes using frankcool248@yahoo.com
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Darry Martins

Postby onefaith7 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:43 am

This guy is back. He's under the e-mail frankcool39@yahoo.com...he wrote me this thinking I would actually give him money. He's an ass....

I am sorry i didn't get back to you on time i was robbed and was taken to the Hospital i just got back in from the Hospital this evening.They broke into My mom's Home and stole away all the Money i had with me and also took away some things.I felt so good when i got in and see you left me a message.i can't stop thinking about you ever since you came into my life and i hope to meet you soon so we can spend much time together. I wish more than anything that you and I could grow together, love together, learn together, and laugh together, forever. I sincerely feel that between the two of us, we have the kind of love that some people never get a chance to experience. I promise to love you as much as I can, as best as I can, and for as long as I can. And no matter what, it's very important to me for you to know that you are an irreplaceable spirit that will always be a part of me.I want you to know, that from the very depths of my heart, I Care for you. And I love everything that creates you, from your hair - that I wish I could play in more often... to your forehead - that I wish I could kiss while you sleep from your eyes - that sparkle when you smile (just for me)... to your nose - that I wish I could rub my nose against; from your lips - that I just know were made perfectly to fit against mine... to your chin - that I would love to place my finger under to pull you close for a kiss; down your neck and to your heart - that in my own, I claim as mine, and down past every inch of every part of your existence.
I want you to send me some of your pix so i can always have them on my chest every night before i go to ..sleep.My Mom asked about you.she is so happy that i found the woman i will spend the rest of my life with.I hope things will work out for us.Baby can you help me with $300 i will get it back to you as soon as i get my check that I am expecting from my client,I hope you ain't offended that i asked you for a help..I need to get some Medicine for my Mom.i don't have no money with me right now the robbers took away all the Money i had with me.i am waiting on my check and i hope to get it by next week.but if you don't have it you don't have to worry.Honey i will be spending the night with me my Mom today in the Hospital..

onefaith7
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:41 pm

http://www.myspace.com/543820358
picture posted already
Jackson, Tony
30 male
DC, Washington, US
message on myspace
01:31
Von: Jackson, <myspace.com/543820358>
An:

Hello.
Hw are u doing today?..am tony am new to myspace i was searching through female profile and i come across ur profile i just wanna let u knw that u look so pretty.. i will really love to get to knw
more abt u if u don't mind u can also hit me up on yahoo IM my ID is jacksonn_tony@yahoo.com
stay cool...

email

Von tony Jacksonn <jacksonn_tony@yahoo.com>
nach
Datum 4. September 2010 20:55
Betreff Re: Hello
Gesendet von yahoo.com
Unterzeichnet von yahoo.com

Details ausblenden 20:55 (Vor 45 Minuten)

thanks for the response..
hw are u doing today?
i will really love to get to knw more abt u.

41.184.23.249 Nigeria (Lagos)*
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Tony Jacksonn; jacksonn_tony@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 pm

The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby noscamz on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:20 am

I wanted to link up this post to the Darry Martins scammer.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2020&start=0

This quote was used originally by the scammer SOBLOD that scammed my friend:

"Men with great achievements are respected not for the things they realy do but for the choices they make .i have decide to be a simple ,loving and impacting person who apart from the achievements of great feet i have planned to have also plan to have a very loving wife and family ..for this is the secret to happiness in life....As life is better reffered as a juxtapositioning of different things ..or say and incoherent cohession of mumble jumble so is my life a mixture of different things, skills, potentials and styles but one thing that unifies all this is the manner by which i express this indept characteristics and that is with a touch of simplicity,love for my fellow men,a mind of philantropy,credence to the Lord God and finally with great love for my loved one...if love were music as it is said pls play on and let it serenade my soul as nothing in the world compares to love... "

and

"if love were music as it is said pls play on and let it serenade my soul as nothing in the world compares to love...this is the way i want my soulmate to think of me and to think when it comes to love...she should be simple in thoughts,resolute and principled in doings,smooth in talks and loving to others....to me she must be caring and get to know me as only those who love me can know me...if she posseses not these qualities, i will teach her....Whom we meet and dont, affect us a lot as success and failure is concerned in all the diverse aspects of life....more reason why we crave to meet the most seasoned of individuals and personalities....if i were given the chance to choose the qualities of my sweetheart, i would want a mannerism of simplicity ...that of love not just for me but als..."
noscamz
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby goodbye2 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:52 am

I met this dude as Brandon Jones off this site http://www.blackchristiansingles.com/member_login.html

Then we started talkin on Yahoo messenger, he ASKED me to help him out that his client sent me some money to pick up and sent it to him in Nigeria. The next morning he sent me a mtcn # to pick up the money from his client in my name..He already had my full name, city, st....from the chrisitan site, I gave him my number. I questioned him...thats when him and his friends started threating me and my family....giving me my families name and telling me to watch out for my kids....I called the police and made a report and then I sent him the money...because I told him I will send it to a brandon jones only that I would not be sending it to a Charles Moneyi...I gave him and his friend all the tracking information and they still were stalking me....because I sent it from another person name not my real name.

here's both the yahoo messenger info: super.brandon37@yahoo.com and redeys.richmanbloody@yahoo.com....they called my phone..I dont have their number anymore.....they gave me a mobile hospital number for his mother Veronica, 0112348023649029

Goosh......I feel so stupid....but I just don't understand why they didn't asked me to send them money, but to pick the money up and send it to him....smh
goodbye2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:38 am

but I just don't understand why they didn't asked me to send them money, but to pick the money up and send it to him....smh

they will send you a fake check for example with $1000 and after 6 or 8 weeks your bank will know it is a fake check and not covered but you have send already the $1000 to Nigeria. Now you have to pay back to your bank $1000 too because the check was not covered. So the scammer got $1000 "real" money and you have to pay back to your bank $1000 so you lost all together $2000. Then your bank will report you to the police and justice because of money laundering and you will get much trouble with justice and police......DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY AND DO NOT CASH THE CHECK!!!!!!!!!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Bill J. A; bill00701@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:10 am

email address from topic
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31884&p=175155#p175155
Bill J. A, 40
Midland, MI

Bill J. A
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby hatedit on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:54 am

Hello Ladies and Gentleman. It is 2011 and it looks like your boy is at it again. He is on blackplanet under the name of
heavensent37tx. He sent me a note and since scams are old news by now I automatically recognized it as one. So, nothing loss and never been victimized. I have reported him to member services and hopefully he'll be kicked offline again. However, this is the pic he is now using and it may be new or just a new picture of the same guy but it doesn't look like the same guy. He also goes by the email address of frankcool39@yahoo.com. He did not offer a name or anything like this. Just the usual typical format of a scammer. I wrote him back immediately after his initial contact and told him to cut the bullshit and just tell me how much money he wanted because we both know the truth. I got the confirmation that he had received and read my response, however he did not write back so I guess you can say I nipped it in the bud. Anyway, here is the letter he wrote to me. I hope no one else gets victimized. His profile states that he is in Dallas, TX and he just logged in to blackplanet two hours ago.

Hi Pretty,
How are you doing? My name is frank.I was just checking through profile when I came across your profile. and you got a nice profile. I will like to have a chat with you if you dunt mind. maybe we can try yahoo messenger. my id is frankcool39@yahoo.com. I will be looking forward to hear from you.Well let me tell u more about myself and what I am really looking for in a woman.I am 37yr and a computer engineer self employed I am mixed in race mixed with black and white my dad is from New york,while my mom from Africa I lost my dad when I was 5yrs and I am the only child of my parent.and presently now I am not in the state I am with my sick mom in Africa being the only child I have to take good care of her coz I don't want to loose her. I am a well charming man. Who holds these words to be self evidence, that I am somebody.Somebody whose mind is made up of what I am determined to do in life. I am a dedicated Christian and hopefully one day soon, I will be a dedicated husband for that special woman who will(in the future) be in my life to have and to hold. I want a woman who is ready for marriage and nothing less. Also, I am a independent,supportive, lovable, talent, and a sensational, man, who is walking by faith and not by sight. A man who have came to realized that you are just as important as I am. A man who willing to walk side by side with his future mate. And give her 100% satisfaction of her needs and wants. (As long as it is decent and in order). I am looking for in a partner, a well bride independent,true Christian talented woman. One who wants to be loved by a love able man. A woman who wants to have something in life. A woman who set goals, one to whom I am willing to listen to, and she is willing to listen to me as well. One who is humble, and has the Godly woman in her. And surely every thing else will fall in place.A woman who know what to say and do with a beautiful man

hatedit
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:24 am

Hi hatedit.

Thank You for posting this information - it will alert and save others being scammed. Well Done :applause:

If you have any questions, concerns or further information please post.
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Click here > Online safety
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:09 pm

came across cutielover33@yahoo.com on Wayn - guy with baseball cap
Peter Anderson

on yahoo Peter looks a little different
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:26 pm

frankcool39@yahoo.com
his other identity
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby MzRobin on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:36 am

I remember chatting with him, he is the infamous Peter Jones from Black Planet, he proclaims his undying love for you real quickly. Interesting finding him on here. Glad folks can find sites like this.
MzRobin
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby cici320 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:50 pm

The last post from January 16, 2011 I received the exact word for word email on blackpeoplemeet.com about two weeks ago. "Frank Anderson" contacted me and we carried conversation via Im, email and phone because he had found "the one" and within two days he took his page down so we couldn't communicate on the site anymore. I always felt like something wasn't right so I continually kept looking up information he was giving and I couldn't come up with anything. On Monday the question came that he needed $500 but was willing to accept $300 to pay for his mom surgery (kidney transplant) and he will pawn something to meet the remainder. I told him I dont have money like that but I would see what I could do. On Tuesday he contacted me and said his mother wanted to speak with me and put a woman on the phone and she said my son told me you wanted to help out I thank you and I hope you really like my son. Despite that conversation it still didnt settle and I tried one more google search the night before I was suppose to send the money and googled Frank Anderson computer engineer and this site came up. I haven't spoken with him since he has IM me but I have since turned it off. Thank you all for this site!!!!
cici320
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Black Males