More 419s part 9

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of

Re: More 419s part 9

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:18 pm

IP: 41.191.85.133
Subject: TUCSON INTERNATIONAL AIR PORT

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THE CURRENT STATUS OF THE SHIPMENT, MY EFFORT TO DELIVER YOUR PACKAGE TO YOUR MAILING ADDRESS AS IT WAS SCHEDULED HAS BEEN STOPPED AT TUCSON INTERNATIONAL AIR PORT (UNITED STATE ) PRIOR TO THEIR DEMANDING FOR THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.
THIS WAS RECOVERED DURING NORMAL CHECK ON AGENT VALUABLE AT TUCSON INTERNATIONAL AIR PORT U S A. SO YOU ARE REQUESTED AS A MATTERS OF URGENCY TO CONTACT THE DELIVERY COMPANY SO THAT THEY WILL OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE TO ENABLE ME DELIVER YOUR PACKAGE AT YOUR INDICATED MAILING ADDRESS.
ALTERNATIVELY, I HAVE CONTACTED THE DELIVERY COMPANY THIS MORNING AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THE CERTIFICATE WILL COST SUM OF $59.00 SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO INDICATE IMMEDIATELY AND CONTACT THE SHIPMENT COMPANY FEDEX COURIER COMPANY SO THAT THEY SHALL APPLY FOR THE CERTIFICATE FROM (E C O WA S)CLEARANCE AGENCY THE ONLY AUTHORIZED AGENCY TO ISSUE SUCH CLEARANCE.
I SHALL ENSURE THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT IS DELIVERED TO YOUR MAILING ADDRESS ONCE YOU PROVIDED THE CLEARRANCE. MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT (MRS CHIUGO EDWARD) THE DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF THIS CLEARANCE IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL FOR THE (CERTIFICATE COPY).MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT THE LADY TODAY WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS:mrschiugoedwardmrschiugoedward@yahoo.com ASK HER WHERE YOU WILL OBTAIN THE(CERTIFICATE) AND WHERE YOU CAN SEND THE $59.00

Subject: President Of Federal Republic Of Benin .

Attention Dear Client,

I know that this message will come to you as surprise, I am Dr.Yayi Boni The President of federal Republic Of Benin, Today when the Board of Federal Ministry Finance are give our annual/Yearly account they discovered a file which stated that you had a fund with MR PETER MOORE of western union Office here in Benin who recently died on an accident where he was chasing by some arm robbers who kill him complet,Please Click the link and see how he died miserible on the accident. http://www.lankalibrary.com/images/neelan4.jpg

According the meeting held today we concluded that your fund of US$2,5Million shall be transferred to you through transfer as soon as I hear from you.

So send all your delivery address so that the Vice President Mr. Pascal Irenee Koupaki, willdeliver your funds to you.notice that you will paydelivery charge before he will takeon for deliveryof your package funds the fees is the amount of $66.

And here is where you can send him the fees.
receiver name::::::::samuel uba.
city:::::::::cotonou.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:20 pm

Subject: URGENT NEEDED UNITED STATE ) PRIOR
Tel: Not found

ATTN; BENEFICIARY;I AM MRS NATASHA VINCENT,THE DELIVER AGENT FROM COURIER COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC.

Good day my dear.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THE CURRENT STATUS OF THE SHIPMENT, MY EFFORT TO DELIVER YOUR PACKAGE TO YOUR MAILING ADDRESS AS IT WAS SCHEDULED HAS BEEN STOPPED ATOAKLAND INTERNATIONA AIRPORT ( UNITED STATE ) PRIOR TO THEIR DEMANDING FOR THEOWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE.THIS WAS RECOVERED DURING NORMAL CHECK ON DIPLOMATIC VALUABLE AT OAKLAND INTERNATIONA AIRPORT U S A. SO YOU ARE REQUESTED AS A MATTERS OF URGENCY TO CONTACT THE SHIPMENT COMPANY SO THAT THEY WILL OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE TO ENABLE ME DELIVER YOUR PACKAGE AT YOUR INDICATED MAILING ADDRESS.
ALTERNATIVELY, I HAVE CONTACTED THE SHIPMENT COMPANY THIS MORNING AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THE CERTIFICATE WILL COST SUM OF $68.00 SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO INDICATE IMMEDIATELY AND CONTACT THE SHIPMENT COMPANY DHL EXPRESS COMPANY SO THAT THEY SHALL APPLY FOR THEOWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE FROM (E C O W A S ) OWNERSHIP AGENCY THE ONLY AUTHORIZED AGENCY TO ISSUE SUCH CERTIFICATE.
I SHALL ENSURE THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT IS DELIVERED TO YOUR MAILING ADDRESS ONCE YOU PROVIDED THEOWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE. MAKE SURE YOU CONTACTMRS NATASHA VINCENT THE DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF SUCH OWNERSHIP IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL FOR THE OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE.
MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT HIM TODAY WITH THIS EMAIl ADDRESS (mrs.natashavincent@yahoo.fr)

ASK HER WHERE YOU WILL OBTAIN THE OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND WHERE YOU CAN SEND THE $.6800
YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS HIGHLY NEEDED.
REGARDS,MRS NATASHA VINCENT
URGENT NEEDED UNITED STATE ) PRIORTHANKS
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:25 pm

IP: 41.208.189.72
Subject: HELLO

Dear Beloved One,
Compliment of the day to you, how are you i guess fine? I am daughter to late Mr. Arturo Tabara from Philippines who was the leader of the Philippine communist group(PCG) who died in July 2004
My main purpose of writing you is to help me achieve my only wish before the appointed time that i shall die as i am mailing from my hospital room/bed with tears on my face. I have thought about it and because of the trend of scam in the world today i have to be careful and mindful of who i shall entrust this proposed charity donation into his hands so that the objective of the donation will be achieved, thus i decided to contact you because of how i met you and because you are advanced and can understand my pains too. But understand that i cannot chat with you or call you because MSN AND YAHOOMESSANGER is not installed in the laptop that i am using here in the hospital and we are not allowed to use telephone in "post operation ward" and "intensive care unit ward".
Well despite my situation what bothers me most is my late Father fund(U.S.$11.5 MILLION) that will be a waste if nothing is done urgently as that is the major reason why i contacted you. This fund was deposited in a Security & Finance Company, Abidjan in Cote d'ivoire by my late Father before his untimely death which he concealed the fund in a metallic trunk box as family valuables and deposited it with the security company instead of a bank because of security reasons base on the fact that he was the founder of the strongest rebel opposition group in PHILIPPINES then.
Since i am the real next of kin and daughter to the depositor what i am suppose to do after you have sent me your international passport and other proofs of your identity to avoid betrayal after the consignment liftment to you is for me to send all the documents of the deposit and the security company's full contact details to you so that you can apply for the release of the consignment which the security company will not hesitate to process the release once i consent to it though i will first confirm your identity and your capability of been able to help me because this is all i have at the moment and in this life which i must be very careful of whom i shall entrust it to and must also be used for charity work which will be named after my late father on the completion.
So i want your re-affirmation that you are capable to help me transfer the consignment as what you will have to do after i have sent all the necessary documents to you is just for you to contact the security company as my late father business partner and find out what it will take the security compa.

Subject: WILL BE HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Hello,
I am very happy to hear from you, Before i proceed, i would like to know if you can be trust because i need a trusted person who can help me out of this situation. so please if you can do that, reply and let me know so that i will tell you what you should do.
Thanks.

Subject: SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY

Hello;
Please you have to be patience because my sickness doesnt allow me to email you or to do other thing a time so I am sorry for the late reply. How before we proceed, please read the bellow information very carefully and after reading and ready for the transaction, you send the requested documents as is stated on the information below.

1.if you are ready to keep the transaction as top secret because i do not want my late father relatives to know about this consignment in Africa after they took possession of all my late father accounts and properties in Philippines.
2. Your capability and credibility in handling this transaction in every ramification.
3. Your credibility and reliability as to avoid betrayal from you or seating on the entire fund when the trunk box is finally received by you.
4. That all my instructions as the initiator of the transaction would be taking for the betterment of and hitch-free of the consignment liuftment to you. Also send your proof of identity (passport/drivers license) and your address so that i can have confident in you before we proceed

Subject: WHY?

Hello Mr. ,
Please don't be annoyed with me, I really want to know why you changed your email, I don't understand you any more.
Thanks.

Subject: Where is the phone number?

Hello Mr. ,
You are going far away, i just want to know if you are ready to help me or not.I am in the hospital and will not be emailing you all the time.
Again, i cant transfer the money to you alone with out my fathers attorney or lawyer. that is why i sent you his email and phone number. if you are ready or interested, please do contacthimor you call him for further procedure.
If you know that you will not be able to help me, please inform me early so that i can start searching for another person. though people are many who want to help but i don't trust them i only trust you just because of your age. so please tell me your mind.
Thanks.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:28 pm

IP: 41.208.137.87
Subject: have you heard from the lwayer

Honey,
I feel good to write you this mail this morning. How is life treating today and how is your work going? I believ that everything is under the control of God.

Honey, I want to find out if you have heard from the lawyer. Please let me know about your communications with him always.
Please I beg you to please help me so that I can come out of this bad place called refugee camp. I want to be with you and I want my money to be transferred to you in a very short time from now.

Again, I tried to access my email address this morning and realised that the email address has been compromised. So decided to change to this yahoo mail address. from now on, you don't have to communicate to me with the old email but this one (ritagreaet@yahoo.com)

Plesae honey I want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Your love for life,
Rita

IP: 41.208.133.212
Subject: please sent the lawyer your informations

Honey, please send your information to the lawyer so that he can prepare the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath as the bank requested for so that my money will be transferred to your position down there in your country.

IP: 41.208.132.39
Subject: please write me

My Dearest,
I am happy to write to you at this point. how are you doing and how is your work? I believe that you are doing very great.

I am worried. Please tell me how everything is going around you. A mail from you will definitly make my day. I hope to hear from you soonest. Thanks and God bless you for me.
Yours for ever,
Rita

IP: 41.208.164.117
Subject: PLEASE SEND THE LAWYER THE PAYMENT SLIP

My Love,
i feel delighted to write you this morning. i am of the faith that you are having a good time over there in your country. I am of the faith that your work is moving as expected. As for me, i want you to please be kind to me and help me out of this bad place called refugee camp. life here for me is very terrible for me. i am like some one living in the prison and most times, we are are been treated like slaves. Please help me regain my freedom and also to transfer my late father's money to your account there in you country so that I will be able come over there to be with you. The truth is that when my money is transferred to you, it will be of a great benefit to you.

The lawyer was in my reverend father's office this morning. He showed him the code number you sent him for the money for the power of attorney and the swarn affidavit of oath as was demanded by the Royal bank of Scotland. He said that the code number you send him did not work that you should send him the payment slip for the payment you made. I want to beg you to please send him the payment slip so that he can get the money and prepare those documents to enable the bank to transfer my money to you. you will be very happy when my money is transferred to you.

Honey, I am sorry if the way I sounded in my previous mails got you offended. I am really really sorry. Please send me your phone number so that I will be able to call you and hear your voice as well.

Till I hear from you, be of good cheer and God bless you.
Yours for ever,
Rita ipere

IP: 41.208.133.103
Subject: HONEY PLEASE SEND THE MONEY TO THE LAWYER
Tel: +221775836061

Honey,
Thank you for your mail. Like you said we are forming a bond. Meeting you is one of the most beautiful things that has happened in my life. How are you and how is the condition of your work? I am of the faith that life is treating you very well.

Honey, the money that the lawyer asked you to send to him is the meant for the cost Power of attorney and the swan affidavit which the bank (Royal Bank of Scotland) requested for before they can transfer my money from their bank to your account down there in your country. When my money is transferred to you, it will really benefit you very much because it will afford you the opportunity to make big investment. And you will have a big percentage that will boast your business.

So my love, please send the money to the lawyer so that he will be able to prepare those documents to enable the bank transfer my money to you so that out of my money, you will send me money to prepare my traveling documents and be able to come over to your country to meet with you.

Please when you send him the money, let me know so that I can go to his office to sign the documents before it will be sent to the bank.

Please I will be happy if you can call me so that we can discuss. Because of my status as a refugee, I don't have a personal phone. But you can call me with my Reverend father's phone number. When you call, tell him that you want to speak with Rita and he will send for me to be able to talk with you.. His name is Reverend Emmanuel Aja and his phone number is +221775836061

I hope to hear from you soon. Till the, be of good cheer my love and God bless you.
Yours love for ever, Rita

IP: 41.208.172.176
Subject: HONEY PLEASE HELP ME

My love,
I am very happy that you replied my mail and in time too. How is life treating you together with the condition of your work? I am of the faith that life is treating you very kindly. I believe also that your work is going as expected. As for me, I am here suffering because life here in this refugee camp is such a very terrible experience. I am praying and hoping that soon, you will be able to help me transfer my money to your account and from it you send me money to prepare my traveling documents and be able to come over there to meet you.

Honey, I sincerely understand your fear as regards to what your friend told you about internet users. the truth of the matter is that there are a lot genuine opportunities on the internet. And this is one of such opportunities. What separates the rich and great men and women is their ability to take risk. I give you my word, you will not re-grate helping me with this transaction. Talking about percentage, honey you will be in control of everything because I will be all yours and what ever thing I have will automatically become yours as well. So feel free to help me transfer my money to your account. so you are not going to be compensated based on percentage but you will be in control

You asked about what the money is meant, if you take your time to read the mail the bank sent you which was copied to you, you would discover that the bank demanded that a power of Attorney and a Swan Affidavit of oath which must be prepared by a Senegalese based lawyer and from the Federal High Court of Senegal. So the money is meant for the power of attorney and the the Swan Affidavit of oath.

Try as soon as possible to send the lawyer the money so that he can prepare those document to enable the bank transfer my money to. When you send him the money, please let me know so that I can go to the lawyer's office to sign the documents. I hope to hear from you soon. Till then, be of good cheer my love and God bless you
Your love for ever,
Rita

IP: 41.208.166.200
Subject: PLEASE HELP ME PAY THE LAWYER

Honey
I have told you that what is most important right now to me is that you help me transfer my money to your account. When that is done, you can tell me how much you want to take as your percentage. Please help me send the money to the lawyer so that he can prepare the documents.

I hope to hear from you my love. Till then, be of good cheer and God bless you.
Your love for ever,
Rita

IP: 41.214.110.190
Subject: please if you dont want to help me, tell me

Honey
i am very happy to write you at this time. How is life treating youall these while and how is the condition of your work? I am of thefaith that life is treating you very well. I hope also that your workis moving very smoothly. I have been very sick since last week that Ihave not been able to reply your mail. It got very bad that my Reverendhad to move me from the Refugee clinic to a specialist hospital. ThankGod that i am better now.

If you cannot be of help to me, honey I will be please to have you openup to me so that I will know what to do. How can you be promising methat you will help me all these while yet you have not done anythingthat indicates that you truly want to help me. Life in this refugee camp is veryterrible and it is not worth it at all. If you truly want to help me, please get in touch with the lawyer and try as much as you can to pay him for him to be able to prepare the documents that will enable the bank transfer my money to you.
I hope to hear your reply soon but please honey let me know if I canstill count on your help for my money to be transferred or not.Till I hear from you, thank you and God bless you.Rita

IP: 41.214.110.190
Subject: please if you dont want to help me, tell me

Honey
i am very happy to write you at this time. How is life treating youall these while and how is the condition of your work? I am of thefaith that life is treating you very well. I hope also that your workis moving very smoothly. I have been very sick since last week that Ihave not been able to reply your mail. It got very bad that my Reverendhad to move me from the Refugee clinic to a specialist hospital. ThankGod that i am better now.

If you cannot be of help to me, honey I will be please to have you openup to me so that I will know what to do. How can you be promising methat you will help me all these while yet you have not done anythingthat indicates that you truly want to help me. Life in this refugee camp is veryterrible and it is not worth it at all. If you truly want to help me, please get in touch with the lawyer and try as much as you can to pay him for him to be able to prepare the documents that will enable the bank transfer my money to you.
I hope to hear your reply soon but please honey let me know if I canstill count on your help for my money to be transferred or not.Till I hear from you, thank you and God bless you.Rita

IP: 41.214.105.47
Subject: HONEY PLEASE HELP ME

My sweet heart,
I am happy to write you again to know how you are doing. How are you today my love and how is the condition of your work? I believe that both your health and your work are all going according to God's plans for your life. Honey, I have not heard from you since the last time I wrote you. Is anything the problem? Please my love, i beg you to please help so that when the bank transfers my money to you, you can send me some money out of it to prepare my traveling documents and be able to come over there to meet you. I am suffering very badly in this refugee camp. I beg you to please help me. send the lawyer the money so that he can prepare those documents to enable the bank transfer my money to you.
I love you my sweet and hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Till I hear from you my love, be of good cheer and God bless you.
Yours love for ever,
Rita

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:30 pm

IP: 10.151.38.8
Subject: Investment and Partnership Project with your Company

valentina stanislav <valenslav@gmail.com>

Hello,

This is a Management Placement on behalf of Mr. Valery Isaakovich Grayfer
,Who was once Deputy to the USSR Oil Industry Minister from 1985, Head of
the Tyumen Main

Office for the Oil & Gas Industry. From 1992 to 2009, CEO of the Russian
Innovative Fuel and Energy Company (RITEK). From 2010, Chairman of the
Board of Directors

RITEK. Chairman of the Board of Directors of LUKOIL from 2000,please view
the link to ascertain his profile:http://www.
lukoil.com

I have been assigned to seek a reliable and trust worthy International
Business partner that can assist Mr. Valery Grayfer to re-investment his
assets/funds with a

financial institution in Europe for onward investment in your company or
any other viable sector in your country that will be of mutual benefits to
all. You can suggest any other viable area in which we can invest.The fund
would be made available to you for a period of 10years immediately we have
a contract.

Once we receive your investment proposal,we shall set up meeting with our
financial consultant within Europe to close the transaction.In other to
avoid blackmail or doubt,we must have a face to face meeting with any
prospective partner before closing the transaction.

please forward your investment plans,along with your company details and
identification.

Regards,
Valentina Stanislav

I

Hello madam...
Am writing you to confirm if you have yet contacted my boss as you were
instructed to last time i write you..

Hello madam...<m writing you to confirm if you have yet contacted my boss as you were instructed to last time i write you..<

I

hello Buydah
First of pardon me for replying your mail so late i was attending to
lots of official mails
thanks for your mail but am a little bit confuse about your mail.

i dont understand what you mean that how can you prevent my money from
falling into the wrong hands?

Of cos am avery honest and sincere person i dont have time to claim what am not
so if you think you can help me out please do as soon as you can
the lukoil is is the company i work for

www.lukoil.com

Awaiting your response

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:33 pm

Thrower: Carl White, carlwhitewq4@virgilio.it

IP: 41.222.193.39
Subject: Dear Winner ,

DHL FAST COURIER SPEED
DELIVERY SERVICE
"If it's URGENT we move

it!"

!!!!!!!WELCOME!!!!!!!

IP: 41.222.192.101
Subject: Parcel (Owner)

Important Message from Company!

Parcel (Owner)

This is to inform you that your Parcel is still with us kindly get

back to us with our requirement to enable us delivery your Winning
Prize/Parcel to you please dont waste more time remember that delay
is dangerous and a stitch in time saves nine.

Im waiting for your quick response.

Company Director

IP: 41.222.192.101
Subject: Your immediate respond is needed

Dear.customer

Your immediate respond is needed for the delivery of your parceldon't fail to

reply.

Company Director.

Mr.David Adjaba

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:34 pm

IP: 41.214.108.8
Subject: Hi

Hi
how are u? i am Cindy a nice looking girl, nice to meet u here , I was impressed when i saw your profil today i am interested in having relationship with you , i will like you to send me your email adderss in my private email box So i will give you my picture, and you will know more about me.

IP: 41.208.166.101
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR SELF.

Hello My Dear,
Thanks for your reply and God bless you. I am more than happy of your reply to my mail. How is your day today, My name is Ms cindy Nathan, I am single and never been married, I am from Sudan , 23 years old, 5.8 in height. was residing in Sudan at Darfur Chad Border Region before. But due to some circumstances in Darfur region in my country. I was taken to Senegal West Africa on 25th August 2008 where I'm presently residing in a Church Orphanage Home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. I lost my both Parents during the war that damaged thousands of innocent Souls in Sudan.My family was among the first target of the rebels because, My late father Dr Benedict Nathan was a Successful businessman and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start. During the riot, all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed. I was lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place. It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to escape from my country and i will never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Sudan. This Orphanage Home is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this mail, and i only enter his office when he is less busy.I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthful, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest. accept my regard.Ms cindy.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:08 am

ip: 212.52.148.109

Please Read Carefully And Get Back to Me PLease
Saturday, November 13, 2010 5:52 PM
"Wahedd Karim" <waheedkarim.karim@gmail.com>

Dear Friend
Please Read Carefully And Get Back to Me PLease,

my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact
you for this transaction. i got your contact from yahoo
tourist search while i was searching for a foreign partner.

as this message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it
all justsured of your capability. and reliability to champion
this business opportunity when I prayed to good Lord about you.

I am a banker by profession in Burkina Faso ,And currently
holding the post of assistant foreign remittance director in
our bank. i have the opportunity of transferring the left over
funds ($5.5 million dollars) of one of my bank clients who
died along with his entire family in a plane crash.Hence,
I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be
shared between us in the ratio of 60/40% if you agree to my
business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be
forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.

immediately you receive this letter. Please indicate your
willingness by sending the below information for more
clarification and easy communication.You can as well call my
direct line for further up date +226-74-06-58-15

(1) Your full name...........

(2) Your contact address..............

(3) Your phone and fax number..........

(4) Your age..................

(5) Your country name...........

(6)Your Occupation...........,

Hoping to hear from you immediately
Yours faithfully
Mr Waheed Karim
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:30 am

IP: 196.28.249.29
Subject: Dear partner & client.

Dear partner & client.ADVOCATES AND SOLICITORS OF THE SUPREME COURTIMMEUBLE ALPHA 200002, AVENUE BARDEL DU FAS OUR REF: COURT /FFB/130008/S01/1998 TEL:/ Fax 00226:78062595 E: mail: Dear partner & client. I am barrister Kanfando I. Bakoyoko, the solicitor and Islamic development bank representing lawyer, I have been representing this bank with its customers for the past years.. For the past 4 years now the bank has mandated me to search and provide the next of kin to its customer who died and left much fund in their bank without leaving due information to the next of kin. The deceased was my registered client, and I have all relevant documents about him and the fund, as the barrister representing the bank, I have been authorized to bring the next of kin, so that the bank will contact him or her to come and claim the deceased remaining fund in the bank. Therefore I am contacting you, to become the beneficiary of the fund, since all authority to confirm and procure documents for the transfer is in my hands. I will represent and protect your interest in this regards, and 30% of the fund will be yours, confirm your interest and I will give you the full details and the procedures to make the claim. Your partner and solicitor Barrister Kanfando I. Bakoyoko Esq.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:22 pm

URGENT
Sunday, November 14, 2010 7:59 AM
"MANUEL JOSE VILLEGAS GONZALEZ" <manuelvi@une.net.co>
IP:69.31.101.62 United States

I once again notify you as my earlier letter were returned undelivered that late Engr. Jurger Krugger made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars USD$30,100.000.00 to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL.This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true.
Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant time.
Note: You are advise to contact me with my personal
Email: bar1thomasthompsonesq@live.co.uk
I await your prompt response.

Yours in Service,
BARRISTER THOMAS THOMPSON ESQ
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby catchthem on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:45 am

Flag this messageHere's my Kind Hearted Humanitarian Wish for you...Monday, November 15, 2010 10:08 PM
From Mrs. Sarah Scott Tue Nov 16 04:08:11 2010
X-Apparently-To:xxxxxxxxxxx Mon, 15 Nov 2010 20:08:36 -0800
Return-Path: <armoire@numericable.fr>

Received: from [190.8.111.59] by webmail.numericable.fr via html webmail; Tue, 16 Nov 2010 05:08:11 +0100 (CET)
From: "Mrs. Sarah Scott" <mrssarahscott@live.co.uk> <armoire@numericable.fr> Add sender to Contacts
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 05:08:11 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Here's my Kind Hearted Humanitarian Wish for you...

Message-ID: <ea-mime-4ce203ab-496a-3dd95d54@webmail.numericable.fr>

Complement of the day to you,

Do kindly allow me crave your indulgence in introducing myself to you, I am Mrs. Sarah Scott, a 59 years old widow diagnosed of cancer. I am married to Late Engineer William Scott, who died after a protracted illness. My husband before his death was into Private Engineering Practice his entire life and left me all he had worked for. Our life together as Husband and wife lasted for three decades without a child and Due to our helpless state of childlessness, my husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as he had passion for persons who can not help themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament. I can adduce this to the fact that he needed a Child from our marriage, which unfortunately never came. Recently, my doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the resurfacing of my cancerous problems and my battle for survival has been on ever since my doctor diagnosed me of this deadly illness. What really bothers me the most is the fact that my surgeons have successfully carried out all possible cancer therapy including cancer chemotherapy and the last one was called radiation but my state has remained helpless as yet, they have therefore suggested I be referred to hospice unit and I'm afraid I may just have little or no chances of survival.

In anticipation of this hard and unfortunate reality that has befallen my family and me, I have decided to donate the funds derived from my late husband's vast Estates and Investments in Capital Market which the bank totaled the sum of £13,000,000.00 British Pounds to you and want you to use this gift of Good Will which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down- trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially. I made my God a personal vow to touch and affect the lives of does in need because that's exactly what I consider true generosity, you give your all, and yet you always feel as if it costs you nothing. Give, and it shall be given to you For whatever measure you deal out to others, it will be dealt to you in return. I have therefore been touched by God Almighty to take this kind hearted decision of giving since I do not have any child of my own that will inherit this money, except for David and Elizabeth whom I adopted immediately after the death of my husband because I actually needed some one to love and care for, they both clocked 5 and 7 this year and are doing pretty well in their studies because I have created a Trust-Fund that will be more than enough to see them through school and there after still have enough to secure them a good future. They both call me mum, how nice...

I must have to admit to the fact that my husband's relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husbands hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures, so I want to avoid a situation where this money will be spent in an ungodly manner, hence my reason for taking this bold decision. I will die a happier woman when given the full assurance that a reasonable share of my late husband's wealth will be used in blessing the life of needy and I've always believed in this expression which says "With God all things are possible". I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I can't possibly take any telephone calls in this regard due to my deteriorating state of health and because of the presence of my husbands relatives around me. I do not want them to have the slightest idea of this development. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in the UK. I will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please assure me that you will act in absolute accordance to my humanitarian wish. Though I haven't met with you in person but the Spirit of God has asked me to go ahead and do this, I therefore trust and hope you pursue this noble course reaching out to the less-privileged once in your locality.

You can reach through my private e-mail address: mrssarahscott@live.co.uk

I am praying God to give you the much needed courage to take up this humanitarian course for the benefit of mankind. Hoping to hear from you soon and God bless you and members of your family....Amen...

Kindest Regards,

Mrs. Sarah Scott.
catchthem
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:11 pm

[ No Subject ]
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 2:17 AM
"omar__hasan@netspace.net.au" <omar__hasan@netspace.net.au>
IP:189.41.249.109 Brazil, Franca

Dear Beloved,
As you read this, I dont want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe
everyone will die someday. My name is Omar Hasan a merchant in Dubai, in the
U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of
medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live,
according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as
I never really cared or anyone (not even myself) but my business.

Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and
assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close
friends. I want Allah to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have
decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the
last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity
organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has
deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of
my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have
there to charity Organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan , they refused and kept
the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not
to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Thirty
Five million dollars $35,000,000,00 that I have with a financial Security Firm
abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to
charity organizations. I have set aside 30% for your time and service. Please
reply me with honesty as soon as you receive this mail. Email:
mr.omarhasan@gala.net
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Can we work together?
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 3:27 AM
"Mr.Marcel Millogo" <marcel.millogo@gmail.com>
IP:41.203.231.78
Dear Friend,

We want to transfer to overseas ($ 27,500.000.00 USD) Twenty seven million Fivehundred thousand United States Dollars) from the Bank of Africa, I want to askyou to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable andfit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank a/cimmediately to receive this money, even an empty a/c can serve to receive thisfunds quietly.

I am Mr.Marcel Millogo, the accountant personal confident to Dr. Ravindra F.Shah who died together with his wife Dr.Mrs. Manjula Parikh-Shah ina plane crash on the 1st Oct. 2003 on their way to attend wedding in Boston. Mr. RavindraF.Shah, is an American, a physician and industrialist, he died without havingany beneficiary to his assets including his account here in Burkina Faso which he opened in aBank of Africa in the year 2000 as his personal savings for the purpose ofexpansion and development of his company before his untimely death in 2003.

The amount involved is (USD 27,500,000.00) Twenty seven Million Five HundredThousand USD, no other person knows about this account, I am contacting you forus to transfer this fund to your account as the beneficiary, I want to firsttransfer $7,500.000.00 ( Seven million five hundred thousand USD) fromthis money into a safe account abroad, after which we will transfer theremaining (20M) but I don't know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as aforeigner because this money can not be approved to a local person here, withoutvalid international foreign passport, but can only be approved to any foreignerwith valid international passport or drivers license and foreign a/c becausethe money is in US Dollars and the former owner of the a/c Mr.Ravindra F. Shahis a foreigner too, and as such the money can only be approved into a foreigna/c.However, I am revealing this to you with believe in God that you willnever let me down in this business, you are the first and the only person thatI am contacting for this business, so please reply urgently so that I willinform you the next step to take urgently.

Send also your private telephone and fax number including the full details ofthe account to be used for the deposit. I need your full co-operation to makethis work fine. Because the management is ready to approve this payment to anyforeigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give toyou, upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capableand will meet up with instruction of a key bank official who is deeply involvedwith me in this business.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 30% of the total amount,60% will be for me, while 10% will be for expenses both parties might haveincurred during the process of transferring. I look forward to your earliestreply.

Sincerely,
Mr.Marcel Millogo
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby catchthem on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:08 am

Flag this messageNOTIFICATION OF YOUR PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD 2010.SMM16Tuesday, November 16, 2010 6:50 AM
From Mr. Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga Tue Nov 16 12:50:07 2010
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxTue, 16 Nov 2010 06:00:35 -0800
Return-Path: <apache@drbl.llc.org.tw>

Received: from (219.87.129.92)
Received: by drbl.llc.org.tw (Postfix, from userid 48) id AD5034812C18; Tue, 16 Nov 2010 20:50:07 +0800 (CST)
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: NOTIFICATION OF YOUR PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD 2010.SMM16
From: Mr. Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga <fedeministryoffinance1953@gmail.com> Add sender to Contacts
Reply-To: olusegunolutoyinaganga53@yahoo.it

Message-Id: <20101116125516.AD5034812C18@drbl.llc.org.tw>

Dear Sir/Madam,

NOTIFICATION OF YOUR PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD 2010

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract file presently on my desk, and I found out that you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your contract payment.Secondly, you are hereby advised to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately.

After the Board of director's meeting held in Abuja, we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem. We have arranged your payment through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTRE in Europe, America, Africa and Asia Pacific; this is part of the mandate passed by the Senate in respect to overseas contract payment and debt re-scheduling. And also the Nigerian Government is using this means to reward all the citizens of the United states and all part of Europe including Asia, Australia, South America, Canada, Antarctica e.t.c and all those who have lost their funds in either scam, or an uncompleted business, or otherwise, You should know that if you are interested to receive your ATM card which will be credited with $5,000,000.00 united states dollars before it is being sent to you direct to your doorstep through the FedEx courier service, you will have to respond to me with your full information’s, After your response you will be directed to the FedEx shipping courier represent
ative whose name is Mr. Edward Edward.

He will send you your ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money via ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, and the maximum daily limit is Fifteen Thousand United States dollars ($15,000.00) only. And also note that the Nigerian Government has taken care of the shipping fee of your ATM card, so if Mr. Edward is requesting for another shipping fee, you will have to report him to me immediately. When you receive your ATM card, you have to alert me so that we can give you process of how to activate and make use of your ATM CARD.

If you like to receive your fund this way, kindly contact me with the following information’s below.

(1) Your Full Name
(2) Full residential address
(3) Phone and Fax Number
(4) Occupation.
(5) Personal Identification. Driver’s license or International Passport.
(7) Age
(8) Marital Status
(9) Sex

This message is supported by the Nigerian Government.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Respectively

Mr. Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga
Minister, Federal Ministry of Finance

Flag this messageNOTIFICATION OF YOUR PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD 2010.SMM16Tuesday, November 16, 2010 6:50 AM
From Mr. Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga Tue Nov 16 12:50:07 2010
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxx Tue, 16 Nov 2010 06:00:35 -0800
Return-Path: <apache@drbl.llc.org.tw>

X-Originating-IP: [219.87.129.92]

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO drbl.llc.org.tw) (219.87.129.92) by mta135.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 16 Nov 2010 06:00:35 -0800
Received: by drbl.llc.org.tw (Postfix, from userid 48) id AD5034812C18; Tue, 16 Nov 2010 20:50:07 +0800 (CST)
To: xxxxxxxx
Subject: NOTIFICATION OF YOUR PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD 2010.SMM16
From: Mr. Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga <fedeministryoffinance1953@gmail.com> Add sender to Contacts
Reply-To: olusegunolutoyinaganga53@yahoo.it

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 20:50:07 +0800 (CST)

Dear Sir/Madam,

NOTIFICATION OF YOUR PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD 2010

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract file presently on my desk, and I found out that you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your contract payment.Secondly, you are hereby advised to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately.

After the Board of director's meeting held in Abuja, we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem. We have arranged your payment through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTRE in Europe, America, Africa and Asia Pacific; this is part of the mandate passed by the Senate in respect to overseas contract payment and debt re-scheduling. And also the Nigerian Government is using this means to reward all the citizens of the United states and all part of Europe including Asia, Australia, South America, Canada, Antarctica e.t.c and all those who have lost their funds in either scam, or an uncompleted business, or otherwise, You should know that if you are interested to receive your ATM card which will be credited with $5,000,000.00 united states dollars before it is being sent to you direct to your doorstep through the FedEx courier service, you will have to respond to me with your full information’s, After your response you will be directed to the FedEx shipping courier represent
ative whose name is Mr. Edward Edward.

He will send you your ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money via ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, and the maximum daily limit is Fifteen Thousand United States dollars ($15,000.00) only. And also note that the Nigerian Government has taken care of the shipping fee of your ATM card, so if Mr. Edward is requesting for another shipping fee, you will have to report him to me immediately. When you receive your ATM card, you have to alert me so that we can give you process of how to activate and make use of your ATM CARD.

If you like to receive your fund this way, kindly contact me with the following information’s below.

(1) Your Full Name
(2) Full residential address
(3) Phone and Fax Number
(4) Occupation.
(5) Personal Identification. Driver’s license or International Passport.
(7) Age
(8) Marital Status
(9) Sex

This message is supported by the Nigerian Government.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Respectively

Mr. Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga
Minister, Federal Ministry of Finance
catchthem
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:20 pm

Urgent......
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 1:49 AM
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Evans Tom" <evanstom70@gmail.com>
IP:209.85.216.193, United States, Mountain View

Message contains attachments
8 Files (300KB) | Download All

* 500n000ywq3.jpg500n000ywq3.jpg
* Officer.jpgOfficer.jpg
* Officer 1.jpgOfficer 1.jpg
* Officer 3.jpgOfficer 3.jpg
* Officer 5.jpgOfficer 5.jpg
* this is the money.jpgthis is the money.jpg
* Capt.Evans Tom.JPGCapt.Evans Tom.JPG
* Capt.Evans Tom passport.JPGCapt.Evans Tom passport.JPG

Antivirus Logo
No virus threat detected
File: Capt.Evans Tom passport.JPGDownload File

Hello hope you are doing great out there, I am Capt. Evans Tom a British Soldier currently on a mission in Afghanistan. A friend gave me your email address which he told me he got from a business site. I truly wanna know if you knew much about business investment or if you have experience in business management,also please indicate for me if you are ready to partner with me in investing my Money in your country we can be partners if you want. I and my team came accros a Money we believe belonged to the Insurgents which we suspect they use in sponsoring and spreading terror all around the world and paying off families of those they use in suicide bombing. After several meetings with my fellow officers we decide to share the money and better the life of our families,I am looking for a partner to help me in investing my own share of the fund which is $6.5 M. USD. If you are interested please get back to me through my email add so we can talk on how to transfer this fund..If it goes against your believe or fait I am sorry then.Thanks I will be looking forward to your reply,I have also send some pictures for you to know whom you are dealing with I will send more documents to you for us to know more and eventually making a good business partnership. have a wonderful working week.

Regards

Capt.Evans Tom.

Afghan
-----------------------------
his picture

minerva

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Other types of African scams