It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:09 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gen. David Petraeus

African scammers posing as military personnel.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

David Howell - gen1david111@yahoo.com.hk

Postby janex69 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:51 am

gen1david111@yahoo.com.hk

209.222.3.15 UNITED STATES Routing

IP Information - 209.222.3.15IP address: 209.222.3.15
Reverse DNS: 209.222.3.15.choopa.net.
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Could be forged: hostname 209.222.3.15.choopa.net. does not exist]
ASN: 20473
ASN Name: AS-CHOOPA
IP range connectivity: 8
Registrar (per ASN): ARIN
Country (per IP registrar): US [United States]
Country Currency: USD [United States Dollars]
Country IP Range: 209.222.0.0 to 209.222.31.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Unknown
Country (per outside source): -- []
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.arin.net
Known Proxy? No
Link for WHOIS: 209.222.3.15

sent 27 pictures od General Petraeus!!!!!

Hello Dear,
About my self huh...Where do I begin, ….I was born November 7, 1952…1 am a United States Army general I serves as the current Commander, International Security Assistance Force………ISAF and Commander, U.S. Forces Afghanistan USFOR-A and other four-star assignments include serving as the 10th Commander, U.S. Central Command USCENTCOM from…….. September 16, 2008, to June 30, 2010, as Commanding General, Multi National Force Iraq…….MNF-I from January 26, 2007, to September 16, 2008. As commander of MNF-I I Petraeus oversaw all coalition forces in Iraq…..AND assumed current assignment on July 4, 2010….. I Petraeus has a Bachelor of Science degree from the United States Military Academy from which I graduated in 1974 as a distinguished cadet top 5% of class. i was the General George C. Marshall Award winner as the top graduate of the U.S. Army Command and General Staff… College class of 1983. I subsequently earned an M.P.A. in 1985 and a Ph.D. in International Relations in 1987 from the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs at…… Princeton University.I…… later served as Assistant Professor of International Relations at the United States Military Academy and also completed a fellowship at Georgetown University citation needed
Some news reports have speculated that I Petraeus may have interest in running for the presidency, especially after I……. visited a school known for hosting the presidential debates, New Hampshire's Saint Anselm College. I Petraeus lives in New Hampshire. Despite these accounts,I has categorically asserted that I has no political ambitions. On June 23, 2010, President Obama nominated ME……. to succeed General Stanley McChrystal as commanding……….. general of the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan, technically a step down from his position as Commander of United States Central Command, which oversees the military efforts in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Central Asia, the Arabian Peninsula, and parts of Africa. I was confirmed by the Senate on June 30, 2010, and took over command from temporary commander Lieutenant-General Sir Nick Parker on July 4, 2010.
I was born in Cornwall on Hudson, New York; I am a son of Miriam Nee Howell my mother is from American and my father is from Netherlands………I had 2 kids Anne and Stephen they are now in the University,
Please write me back and tell me more about your self
Thanks,
Yours Sincerely,
Gen David

WHAT DUMBASS MUGU!!!

No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

David Howell - gen1david111@yahoo.com.hk

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pics of Gen. David Petraeus

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:00 pm

ray1z
[New Member]
* 50 years old
* Miami, FL
* Widowed, Man seeking Woman
* For A Date, Marriage, Long-term Relationship, Marriage & Children, Email/Chat
* Logged in: 7 hours ago
* Last Update: 8/3/2010
Ethnicity: Native American :mrgreen:
Education: Ph.D./Postdoctoral
My name is Ray I was born on the 25th of FEBRUARY in Miami. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:15 am

now on 4ppl:

Davidp

Birthday:

About me
Petraeusis my name.I was born in Cornwall-on-Hudson, New York, the son of Miriam (nee Howell), a librarian, and Sixths, MY Dad a sea captain, My mother was American and my father had immigrated to the United States from the Netherlands We settled in Cornwall-on-Hudson, where i grew up and graduated from Cornwall Central High School in 1970. Residents called me 'Peaches' in reference for my often-mispronounced last name and the nickname stuck with me as a cadet.

Junkmail:

Hello Sweaty :mrgreen:,
Am very happy to come across your contact now, I am David petraeus ,from Atlanta Georgia,U.S.A but currently in base Iraq. am an easy going personality
i contacted you because i need an easy going person that understand what love is about. Please send me mail on my personal email so that we can know each other.
I feel so much for you believing that you can understand my emotions. generaldavid1953@gmail.com i wanna read your mail, so that i can send my pictures to you.
cheers
Kisses

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:27 am

generaldavid1953@gmail.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5444731639" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.blackplanet.com/general1953/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last Login: August 14
Race: Native American

scallywag
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby scallywag » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:43 pm

Found me on Black Planet: Now going with the a new name of Samuel (samuel1691 kool - August 24)

Email: ascona2010@hotmail.com

Here For: Serious Dating

Sex: Male
Last Login: Yesterday
Race: White, Other
Zodiac: Leo

Same photo as already posted:

can you add me so that we can talk and know more about our selves this is my email ascona2010@hotmail.com

<dupicate picture removed, don't post duplicates please>

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:32 am

on DMF:

huggrant47
- 37 y/o female :mrgreen:
- alaska, USA
- English, English, English
- army
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2010-09-07 19:49:16
- ID: 155403

Description:
Am widowed with a daughter that is 7yrs old and am lonely but romantic and caring.i love football and music and am also very understanding

Ideal match description:
just a good looking woman that is caring

Junkmail:

Hello ,

I think you are cute and am interested in being your friend.Am lonely and i have a lovely daughter.I will cherish and love you if you are willing to give me the chance.You can contact me via my email box so will know each other better;

huggrant _47@yah oo.com.

Have a splendid day and i anticipate your positive response

Grant

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

michael_b2k35@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:07 pm

michael_b2k35@yahoo.com

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4153816" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 4153816
Nickname: henryhenry1
Name: michael
State/Region: New York
City: United States Military Acade
i would like to meet any good woman who will be sincere and good to me and very serious person when it comes to relationship matter.

henryhenry1: i am special security agency
henryhenry1: are u still there baby
henryhenry1: i am in afghanistan at the moment
henryhenry1: busy working under the usa military security aagency
henryhenry1: since u are not here at most of the time. i suggest u should give ur msn or yahoo messenger to me.
henryhenry1: it is michael_b2k35@yahoo.com
henryhenry1: add me right now okay
Me: who is micheal and who is henry?
henryhenry1: michael is my name, and henry is also my sure name <<<< "sure name" :mrgreen:
henryhenry1: are u confuse about that
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:28 pm

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5448325841" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
no pic male
account from today :twisted:
Last Active: an hour ago
Profile Views: 6 times

diff guy on Zorpia
see http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=32510" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:53 pm

http://en.netlog.com/michael_b2k35" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
michael_b2k35
male - 40 years, Ghana
same pic as on person.com :lol:

dancer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

New Contact from Skype

Postby dancer » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:23 pm

I have in the last week started receiving contacts via Skype! All seem to be from very senior figures in the US Army stationed in Afghanistan - or so they say!.

I have only managed to persuade one of them to send me an email with photos and here it is - He has said that he is General David Howell Petraeus, who is about to retire in Dec and looking to find a partner because his ex-wife was unfaithful and he needs someone he can trust to spend the rest of his life with:

From howell petraeus Thu Nov 25 08:15:33 2010
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxx Thu, 25 Nov 2010 00:15:34 -0800
Return-Path: <lt.gen.howellpetraeus@hotmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.231.144]
From: howell petraeus <lt.gen.howellpetraeus@hotmail.com>
To: XXXXX
Subject: My angel.
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 08:15:33 +0000

Hello angel,

I appreciate you to be my friend,and i understand that you must be a simple person.
To the best of my knowledge,am very happy to know you as my friend,because of the position i am,
there is no way to chat with anybody,because am new in skype,i have you alone,and my General friends in my skype
and am very happy to have you as my friend,what i need from you now is prayers,for me to be strong and healthy,
and be safe from the hands of dangers in the war zone.

from your friend,
Gen David.

Have traced the ip address to Ghana (I think?) - could someone confirm this is a scam please before I post the photos he sent?

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: New Contact from Skype

Postby red zora » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:37 pm

General IP Information
Hostname: 41-218-231-144-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Proxy: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra

Latitude: 5.55
Longitude: -0.2167
Area Code:
Postal Code:
his ex-wife was unfaithful and he needs someone he can trust to spend the rest of his life with:
typical for a scam....wife deed or cheated him with his best friend...etc.

He claim to be in Afghanistan but his IP says Ghana= Scam

We call it Military scam because I bet he is useing Army pictures ;)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dancer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: New Contact from Skype

Postby dancer » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:50 am

Yep - here are the photos he sent.

dancer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dancer » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:57 am

Incredible - this guy has the gal to keep writing!

I just got this email:

Hello,
How are you doing ? I'm sorry I did not inform you about
my trip to Madrid-Spain for a program. I arrived Spain
successfully. But presently, I'm having a problem,
I misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel. Inside my wallet,
I have most of my valuable items which I traveled with like my
credit card, money and my telephone contact diary. Now, I have
to sort out the bills I'm owing at the hotel so that I can
start preparing to return home. The bill amounts to $2,000
dollars.

Please, I want you to loan me this money to enable me settle
the bills. I promise I'll Refund the money back to you as soon
as i return. I know I could count on you that is why i am contacting
you on this issue. Pls let me know if you can be of any help. I do not
have a phone to reach you with, that is why I had to send you an email.
I will be expecting your response as soon as possible.

Thanks,
howell,

Here is the email header:
From howell petraeus Mon Dec 13 09:16:30 2010
Return-Path: <lt.gen.howellpetraeus@hotmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [69.22.184.73]
From: howell petraeus <lt.gen.howellpetraeus@hotmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Asistances Please!!!
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 09:16:30 +0000

dancer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dancer » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:22 pm

Oh - just found this in my junk folder:

Check out my photos on Shtyle.fm

I've created a profile on Shtyle.fm to upload my photos, share files and make new friends and I want to add you as a friend.

View my Profile and Photos »
Regards,
gen.david.howell.petraeus

From lt.gen.howellpetraeus@hotmail.com Mon Dec 13 06:16:16 2010
X-Apparently-To: XXXX via 98.136.167.41; Sun, 12 Dec 2010 22:32:49 -0800
Return-Path: <member-27740648@shtyle.fm>
X-Originating-IP: [67.228.97.213]
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO fs1.shtyle.fm) (67.228.97.213)
by mta1186.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 12 Dec 2010 22:32:49 -0800
Subject: Check out my photos on Shtyle.fm

Usethisplace
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

David Gate gendavid111@live.com smells scam

Postby Usethisplace » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:46 am

Met him on meetic dating site
advertised as

goodsoul_a_12
N.Y

chatted me up 2 days ago, now I see his add is gone.
was anotherone with almost nothing in it, execept he looks for women from 45 to 80 or so.
I forget a bit about the chat on the meetic site, suppose he was widower alright with kid,
but will confirm. As I did not come to chat (busy with other scam), he sent a nice mail with pics
to persuade me.
The letter is the typical cut and paste phrases I start to know by heart...

Hello XXXXX
how are you doing and why do you want to talk with me, (he means why don't you want to talk with me, as he popped up at any time of the day in my msn window fully dressed in his uniform - puh, when I was busy with another scam) i was online to send you message and some pictures i live in Brooklyn .I have my own house with 3bed rooms :liar: :liar: :liar: but life is sad when you don't have someone to cuddle with,well am 5,9{1.70m} and my weight is 145lbs.{60kg} (very thin for a soldier! :( )
I am healthy, athletic, and in good shape and enjoy tennis, golf and racquetball. .Someone loyal, attractive, fun to be with, who likes to travel, read, exercise - someone who likes life,but does not want to control or manipulate the people in their life. A spiritual partner. A woman who likes to be pampered and who is affectionate and loving.

A friend to be trusted with my heart.I will share the path that takes us to our dream together, forever. Soon...I have a very good sense of humor and love to laugh. love animals and nature. like living in a small town where it's peaceful. would like to find someone to spend my life with. I'm compassionate, caring and romantic.looking for someone who wants to be treated well.

Someone to laugh with and cuddle with. someone who thinks holding hands is romantic. i want to make someone as happy as they will make me.I like someone who has quiet confidence and independence but also enjoys being with me for me. I hope to find someone who likes to listen to music and has some understanding of different cultures and wants to continue to learn and grow even as we get older.

I am honest, truthful good man who has a pure heart and looking for a woman that is the same to share life with! Both the good and bad times must be gone through! We must know great joy as well as great sadness!But then is not all Dreams that come true ..Beside you can never have all the qualities that you are seeking in a woman..Well i sent you some pictures try and also send me some if possible..I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.[b]I'm not a fighter and I don't argue[/b], life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment.I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky. They're usually interesting.I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry.
thank you and i hope to be with you the time you say, have a nice day,bye, kiss you

David
ok here come the pictures:

Duplicate pics Deleted AN

Ehhhhh so far so good, will report more. :thinking:

Return to “Military scams”