It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:06 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

African scammers posing as military personnel.
hunter22
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eddy Omaye, sgtpavelsedward212@yahoo.com

Postby hunter22 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:54 pm

HI this guy was in touch with me in July 2010 , using the name George Edward" <george_ed2121@yahoo.com.. he found me on Zoosk, said he's currently stationed in Iraq I think.. quote from an email "this is one of my favorite pics which i took in south Iraq with the US Army" using the pics above

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

hunter22
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter22 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:04 am

as of today he is still showing up active on my yahoo chat acct...using the name George Edward" <george_ed2121@yahoo.com.is there anyway to get yahoo to remove the acct as fake?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:36 am

If anyone did that, he would start with a new name, which is unlisted on any antiscam site and therefore would make it easier for him to lure new people in. Now there ios a report on the email/chat nick he currently uses, which gives all vics a chance to find out...

Generally, we believe that reporting emails/profiles for to get closed is a useless exercise; they only need minutes to start over with new details. Remember they do this crap for a living, day and night, like ants or lemmings. ;) The only exception are paysites because usually a credit card fraud victim has paid for that.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:06 pm

george_ed2121@yahoo.com

http://www.blackplanet.com/danmack21/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sex: Male
Last Login: December 04

hunter22
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter22 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:17 pm

Just check bp under that profile...no pic..but a few females are listed would be nice to contact them & warn them

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:10 am

Tagged
sgt.edwards30@yahoo.com
Edward S
40, Male, Bronx, NY

flowerpot53
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby flowerpot53 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:59 pm

he also goes by edward kimzey... the name johnson is on the bdu's.. i asked why he said was his middle then i lost it.. told him i knew what he was... that he was a disgrace to the human race..... my brother has just reired from military and numerous trips to iraq.... i know to hush but that was a bad day

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Suarez; sgt_paul.suarez@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:27 am

Paul Suarez
Ready for you smileing face..Shuwn Sir
want real thing name im sgt_paul.suarez@yahoo.com
has worked at Dogs Deserve Better
lives in Desert Hot Springs, California
knows English, Spanish
from Depok (Indonesia???)
Heald College-Concord '99 or California State University, Northridge or Santa Monica College '99

copied from his profiles /social sites
Am Paul Suarez a US military presently on deployment in IRAQ has destiny wished for me lol.I am from California Dhs, USA . My age is 45years old. I am Easygoing, Humorous and Playful. my outlook on life is Independent, Optimistic and Traditional and my goals are Fun, Family and Serenity single and divorced for over years now.I have a son who is name is Jack. i likes to hang out with Classy people, Technical or Professionals and enjoys eating Vegetarian, Italian and Meet food. i prefers to listen to Blues, Country and Reggae music. my main hobbies include Music, Computers and Cooking. my favorite sports are Bowling, Hiking and Jogging. and i am new to the whole thing.i am looking for a serious relationship which can lead to a happy marriage in life. I have lead a rich and varied life.Lines of joy and sadness etched into my heart. Mainly there is joy, to breathe, to see, to walk,the simmer of summer heat and freezing snow. In this life, I have learned to appreciate a warm heart and a hand in mine. I would like to spend what is left, be it a day or fifty years sharing that time with someone I care for who cares for me. I am a compassionate person, have no kids, mainly on my own
I look good, am kind and repay love in kind.I have crises crossed the country by car, been in every state. I walk the streets and parks and neighborhoods of the city in all weather. I like flea markets and garage sales. I swim every day before work. My favorite spot is the ocean where the waves pick you up and toss you around and gently put you back like the wet hand of fate.
Thanks for the message yeah you get it right it me Paul a US Army.....i am here seeking a real and honest woman who is down for a serious and long term relationship based on trust and honesty.
Received: from [208.200.251.97]
Hostname: sequim.sequim.com
ISP: Verizon Business
Seattle, WA

http:/ /www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,us ... 05.00.html
CAMP BLUE DIAMOND, AR RAMADI, Iraq (April 07, 2005)
We went through some danger areas, but I think doing things like this really makes a difference in our mission here,” said Sgt. Paul Suarez, a 22-year-old Santa Clara, Calif. native and squad leader for 2nd squad

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Paul Suarez; sgt_paul.suarez@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Oh yeah i will love talk to you over phone,but it's on conditon you have to contanct Tss5 before can rich :mrgreen: me over on phone we don't make used phone and have you charge so amount..can you afford the enpensses? presently on deployment in IRAQ...If you really want this to work,then we can both make it work as i am open and ready to make it work.I want to make you the happiest and luckiest lady on earth.I am a very simple man and you will never have any cause to regrett meeting me.
Received: from [208.200.251.97]

Hookey
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Hookey » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:29 pm

Same photos diff Email ... sgtedward1967@yahoo.com

IP 196.29.219.198 located in Nigeria, Abuja.

He go,s by the name of James Edwards on FB

Its lovely getting a mail from you.......You'll need to know that I'm serving the US Army and currently on deployment here in Iraq.. I am also a former US Marine infantry man, having served 8 active years with different infantry units, from Camp Pendleton, CA. (1st battalion, 9th Marine Regiment, and 2nd battalion, 1st Marine Regiment) and Camp Lejeune, NC (3rd Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment) I have been to a bunch of places in the world, some of them hot spots, and continue to do so today. I am privileged to have served with highly professional individuals in the Marines, and the tradition continues now in the Army..I'm fortunate to command a small, very specialized unit and get to interact with many guys on the tip of the spear...........I attached some pictures with this mail......I would have preferred a call....but I've not gotten aTs2 phone...but which way having your mobile number to reach you whenever i come on here through a text message shouldn't be a problem......getting some resent pictures of yourself to me will be appreciated......can you please tell me more about yourself?
I hope to read from you soon....
stay safe
Sarge Edwards.

sondra61
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sondra61 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:18 pm

--EDWARDS SMITH.... yahoo IM edwardssmith92 .... edwardssmith92@yahoo.com
When he just landed on my Yahoo,i put his pic.on scamdigger and was not surprise when I saw his pic here :applause: :applause: I had no patient to chat with him other day.I said to him I would like warm you -if you are looking for money than you are on wrong path.I don,t help you or send you any money. :D :D oh sure he has own money yeah never see how it,s look like :silly: he did,t appear anymore. :applause:
I had so good leason got scamed and I got back my sight and brian which I lost for 9 month. And now it become my hobby catch those honest,caring ,trustworthy men :evil: :evil:
I have big collection now :applause: :applause:

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:40 am

Further details on this scammer - Sgt Edwards Calvin Smith - edwardssmith92@yahoo.com

Messages used by this scammer
Hello, am searching through some profiles on this
site and i can't just go on since i set my eyes
on your profile. You look so good and i will like
to know you better and let see where it leads
us. Hey, never mind the distance between us, we
can always be together if we have chemistry. You
can email or IM me.

Sgt. Edwards

I'm Ready For Best Time Of My Life.
Yes, i am presently on deployment at the moment,
i will like to have a chat with you, this is my
yahoo im edwardssmith92. Hope to chat with you
soon.

Eddie
I dont have a facebook account, i will suggest
you should open one so we can write each other
there and get to know more about ourselves.

Eddie
For "TS2 satellite phone scam" uses mail address - militaryts2telecom@california.usa.com
Dear Subscriber,

Thanks for getting to us with the details we requested from you and Sgt. Edwards Smith.

Also you are advise to make a payment of Sum Worth of 329 Pounds for Connectivity, installation, switch and acceptance. Installation will be done as soon as possible via Satellite 180000KHz surface from your location to Iraq.

You are advise to pay through western Union.Below are the details you need to make the payment, you are provided with address the agents who will help you deliver the money to us.

NAME.Tracy barber

CITY..Dubuque

STATE..Iowa

COUNTRY..U S A

Regards,
TS2.
Satellite Provider - Technologie Satelitarne
Profile details
I am a gentle and good looking man who is committed and ready for a real time relationship. I love to laugh and have fun. I am on this site not to play games way too old for that.

In brief...
My roots White
My faith Christian
My education Degree
My income Rather not say
Housing - Not Given -How often do you drink? Social
Do you smoke? Yes
Relationship status Single
Do you have children? Yes, living at home
Do you want children? Not sure
Industry - Not Given -
Employment Other
Excerpts of responses made by this scammer in IM chat
Edwards Smith :hi babe
Edwards Smith : yes a bit. but it was nice to feel someone who cares around me
Edwards Smith : It was fine.. went out 13miles away from the camp
Edwards Smith : yes.. with the truck
Edwards Smith : out since 6am.. now it's 12.25
Edwards Smith : Yes..
Edwards Smith : i had blueberry muffin and yogart
Edwards Smith : just to keep a watch over the bad guys
Edwards Smith : OH.. the bad guys cant stop.. i think it will continue for so long
Edwards Smith : yes.. some miles.. and i have friends there
Edwards Smith : Angel
Edwards Smith : yes.. we do joint patrol sometimes
Edwards Smith : oh that awesome.. u got friends or family there
Edwards Smith : that awesome.. we have ours too
Edwards Smith : you can see it full of packages from the states
Edwards Smith : yes.. that's just it babe

(question) : did you see much of your daughter growing up?
Edwards Smith : not really.. but i saw just little
Edwards Smith : not sure.. unless my woman still want kids
Edwards Smith : i am also happy with my little daughter also
Edwards Smith : she is a big girl now
Edwards Smith : yep i think so

Edwards Smith : thannks... looking for a caring, honest, passionate and lot more from my woman
Edwards Smith : yes.. same with me
Edwards Smith : yes it is.. with trust love goes line with it

Edwards Smith : there is nothing to dream about here.. just have dream to be with my woman when i am out of here.. and we can make our own familiy together
Edwards Smith : just less than a yeat to make it 20yrs in the army
Edwards Smith : nope.. become a free man
Edwards Smith : still thinking about what to do then.. or i go back to the classroom
Edwards Smith : a teacher i think
Edwards Smith : History
Edwards Smith : Yes.. i have a Bsc in history

Edwards Smith : soon. just wait for orders

Edwards Smith : missing u laready
Edwards Smith : bye xxxxxxx
Edwards Smith : hi babe
Edwards Smith : how was ur day
Edwards Smith : it was so stressful out there
Edwards Smith : nothing really just came back
Edwards Smith : hope i was also out of work too. but that is after deployment
Edwards Smith : Yes.. a long time from now
Edwards Smith : but it will pass by soon i think
Edwards Smith : nope.. till december until they decide otherwise
Edwards Smith : oh. but i can make ur christmas a great one if i am there
Edwards Smith : lol.. i will scare u.. then i wont let u get away.. and make u scream and beg Eddie please stop
Edwards Smith : hahahhaha
Edwards Smith : he wont be a dirty old man
Edwards Smith : a handsome young man
Edwards Smith : oh.. i just hope i can go with u
Edwards Smith : so we can attact our hands together
Edwards Smith : yes. hold hands in public

Edwards Smith : yes.. i have a house in the states
Edwards Smith : and i just have my daughter and my mum live so close to me.. and my daughter stays with her when i am away
Edwards Smith : nope.. the only son
Edwards Smith : but i have families, but they live outside my state

Edwards Smith : oh. i think i will be back then and we celebrate together
Edwards Smith : oh. i am sure he will get well soon babe
Edwards Smith : all will be fine soon

Edwards Smith : didnt have dinner.. i came back late and it's cold
Edwards Smith : Yes... this evening.. just back when i came online
Edwards Smith : yes lol
Edwards Smith : waiting for u now babe
Edwards Smith : ok. i am in bed.. come over
Edwards Smith : cant wait babe
Edwards Smith : a bit. i mean i am in bed.. u should bring my dinner to me there
Edwards Smith : then we both go to bed after eating
Edwards Smith : hahhaha.. u will be there with me all night
Edwards Smith : but dont moan out loud lol
Edwards Smith : hahahha i wont let u sleep babe
Edwards Smith : making love all night.. just me and u
Edwards Smith : lol

Edwards Smith : nite nite xxxxxx ed

Edwards Smith : i will.. take good care of yaself
Edwards Smith : missing u right here

Edwards Smith : xoxoxoxo
Edwards Smith : nite xxxx ed
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

flowerpot53
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby flowerpot53 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:09 pm

he is now david on speeddate.. sent me a hello..... i asked him if he was stupid and called him edward.. i am now blocked :D :mrgreen:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:57 pm

michaeled45@yahoo.com
Michael Edward
from Colorado springs, CO
at first ...didn't recognize him as he is on FB with the pics below
but he sent add. pics we already have in the thread
Image Image
i am a fun loving, caring and gentle Man, with a great big heart. I am generally a little bit on the quiet/shy side. Im a happy, friendly cuddly Lonely Man who enjoys life. I have a low circle of friends for wining and dining, trips to the cinema or theater, walks on the beach or in the countryside and cozy nights in. I value honesty, fidelity and companionship but also need space to pursue my own interests. I see my self as intelligent, with a good sense of humor and I don't take myself too seriously. I am looking for the same qualities in a woman. Looks are not important - its the person inside that matters. . Great smile, captive eyes, good hygiene and usually well dressed (unless of course I am working around the house), well grounded, and I know that being sexy is a state of mind rather than ones appearance.. I absolutely love music and movies, and I have a wide and varied taste for both.
Hi there, Thanks for the response,Am STAFF SERGEANT Michael Edward From CO,Colorado springs, It will be great to know more about you. And here is a little about me; A very good friend of mine got me started on the site as a way of finding my soul mate,i divorced my wife some years back and i have a son in the US Army boarding school and since then i have been alone and hopeless without no one to share my life with...i am Looking for a nice, Honest, Kind and Caring woman, a woman that will Love and be with me for the Rest of my Life, You'll need to know that I'm serving the US Army and currently on deployment here in Iraq.. I am also a former US Marine infantryman, having served 8 active years with different infantry units, from Camp Pendleton, CA. (1st battalion, 9th Marine Regiment, and 2nd battalion, 1st Marine Regiment) and Camp Lejeune, NC (3rd Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment) I have been to a bunch of places in the world, some of them hot spots, and continue to do so today. I am privileged to have served with highly professional individuals in the Marines, and the tradition continues now in the Army..I'm fortunate to command a small, very specialized unit and get to interact with many guys on the tip of the spear: US service members of all branches and ranks, Coalition forces, contractors and locals. I feel I've got a perspective not often seen in the media. Seeing as I'm heading back home soon, that also gives me a 'different' perspective.I generally socialize outside of the military community since I'm single and my colleagues are all married with children, I am an avid athlete, having played most sports at one time or another - everything from Adventure racing to Riffle ball! These days I mostly play rugby and lift weights.And someday I'll move back home to and be able to surf, paddle and dive like I love to do.
I am not in a hurry to find the love of my life,but i don't want to wait for months and months.Life is too short to spend it alone and the passion,beauty and the excitement of being with the one you love is so wonderful.what i want is to find someone that is right for me and understand me,what bothers me most in this life and what is inside it and how you feel,i want to meet Someone that is romantic, serious and down to earth at the same time. a woman who likes to laugh and enjoy the outdoors, who truly wants to be a wife and believes in marriage, a woman who is honest, loyal, trustworthy and totally devoted to her man Someone who is spiritual and believes in God Someone who likes to be flirted with and will allow me to kiss, hug and hold her hand in public Someone who is willing to try new things. I will love to know more about and hoping to read from you soon..feel free to get back to me on here.
I have attached some of my pics to this message, hope yo like what you see..Lol, please try and attach some of your pics in the next message.
Michael

Received: from [69.147.233.186]
ISP: Nobis Technology Group, LLC
Chicago, IL

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:42 pm

IP 69.147.233.186
ISP: Nobis Technology Group, LLC
Organization: Ubiquity Server Solutions Chicago
Suspected network sharing device.
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Return to “Military scams”