Other
Su-Kam in Nigeria
diblicated pic delet, M
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

vincent brown; <vicent.b0022@yahoo.com>

Postby hunter_hunted on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:27 pm

i know this one has contacted me though saymehi, but i have lost his clue on saymehi... :(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000829844051

Vincent Brown

http://www.romancescam.com/blog/blog-bid-6361

Received: from [41.217.65.10] lagos, nigeria
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 14:38:17 -0800 (PST)

well please send me your phone and photos too, i really need to know you more ok
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: vincent brown; <vicent.b0022@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:33 pm

uses cygantrevor@yahoo.com on WKW
Trevor Cygan
Image Image
he has not written back yet, but I'm sure he's from Sweden, residing in the UK
a daughter or son schooling in the United State of Americans :lol: ...
... currently on vacation in Nigeria :mrgreen:
as all the WKW boys
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:42 pm

my message
Opened 2011/03/07
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on ml82.128.17.105.multilinks.com (82.128.17.105:2341)
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:57 pm

Dear Angel xxx,
Good Morning angel,How are you doing today. Below are some things about me you might want to know. I am Trevor Cygan,I'm a Swedish, but presently i am an independent contractor here in Liverpool,i deal on heavy underground cables and copper wires for constructions and telecommunications networking, I supply goods both in and outside of Uk and i live in Mersey side Liverpool :mrgreen: (UK). I lost my wife five years ago and i have a lovely son, he is 14years and study's in United State Of America.
I am an independent man who loves working and planning and in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing older together.I don't smoke, but sometimes take Social drinks. All i want now is someone who can be comfortable at an important public function but has no problem getting sand between her toes at the beach :lol: ! Sure enough of herself to open herself to loving and caring about that special man in her life.I am intelligent, funny, honest and responsible.
A woman who can communicate what she desires and has the ability to listen. Someone who is positive and believes that every day holds something amazing. The ability to share her heart, her mind .I want to share my life with someone,and it won't be as a playmate. You need to be ready to make a commitment if the relationship matures.
I am a very passionate man, and i need a passionate woman to be my partner. Someone who is romantic, and thoughtful. I like touching and being touched caressing and being held or just holding hands while watching a movie or sitting on the sofa. she should see sex as something to be enjoyed by both of us. And hopefully not play games with that part of the relationship.
No woman had ever captured my attention so fully the way you do dear, i just thought i would be able to make it all alone without someone in my life, but since i saw you here,i have got to know the value of a woman in a man's life. And also to let you know that the distance and language can never come in as a barrier cos all that matters is understanding, as i am ready to travel miles just to spend the rest of my life time with the woman i love. I can only wish and hope that you like my photo,I'm sorry if i bore you with this long letter.
Warm regards,
Trevor Cygan,
++44-702-4015796 :twisted:

Received: from [69.22.168.180]
ISP: NLAYER COMMUNICATIONS
Richmond, KY
Image Image
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Moore <jh.moore@ymail.com>

Postby Myra on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:37 pm

John Moore
Education: Graduate School
Children: I have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Widowed
FOR A SERIOUS LIFE PARTNER. . A woman who mean so serious like me and not a joke to establish a very good relation aiming for MARRIAGE that is my ambition, but he must be caring.honest patience,modest,genuine and compatible to make life with.*** First for me to be able to find my future ideal partner,I would like to have time in getting to know her about character and personal behaviour to which both of us will agree and see what kind of future is wating for us.*** I search a woman that we can share our love, share the same interest.A women who can walk beside me and not infront of me or behind me.I search a women who does not deceive me and always speak the truth.Anyone who means serious please contact or e-mail me and I promise to reply all her mails without delay.And I am ready to meet her anywhere if possible sit together and discuss.I think, for the GOD that I will find such a woman in the near future A'AMEEN"**I am completely comfortable with, to share every aspect of my life with, some one who has a kind nature, is loving and caring. I prefer someone who is confident and spontaneous. I would say that I am confident *without* being arrogant or pushy : )*****I believe that marriage is a partnership where both husband and wife are their own individuals and are there to support, comfort, compromise and encourage each other on all levels. No one is perfect so there would be times where my future wife would teach, guide, and counsel me on my affairs, matters, and religion. Likewise there will be times where I would do the same for her.****If what you are seeking is honesty, trust, love, happiness, excitement, knowledge, - then kindly take the time to find out more about myself, my good family, and ambitions and hopes for the future :)
I avoid People who lie to me, people who use others. People who hurt others on purpose. And it makes me sad to know you are so far away. Wish we are together right now so you could wrap your arms around me and pull me close and just hold me. Talk to you soon

or profile on FB with pic already posted
Has worked at RCC
studied at University of Frankfurt
I am a loving, compassionate, caring, honest, dependable, intelligent, fun and happy person.

hello
How are you doing? My name is John Moore, An Engineer (Highway and Structural Engineer) I,m loving, compassionate, caring, honest, dependable, intelligent, fun and Happy person. I couldn't help but want to say hello to you as I find you very attractive and will like us to be friends, talk more and establish something special. Let's talk as I shall wait to hear from you. Take care and have a blessed time. With love from John Moore.

Thank for your respond....ok let me introduce my self to you... I am a loving, compassionate, caring, honest, dependable, intelligent, fun and happy person. I enjoy holding hands while walking, showing affection and communication is important to me. I am a contractor (building and Highway) and have been doing this for years and hope to carry on for a while before retiring;I was born in Germany and my parent locate to US when i was 10yrs now I will be 50yrs on 4th of Jan. 2012. I'm into sports, music, movies, Fishing and meeting new people. Who I'd like to meet: I am looking for a woman to be my best friend in addition to being my partner. I am a happy person and enjoy the simple pleasures life got to offer it is too short to let waste. I have a wide variety of interests including my home projects, walking with my pet, gardening and traveling. A woman doesn't have to have all the same interests and hobbies like mine, I'm just looking for someone to share and enjoy some of them with. I am looking for a woman who is also happy with her life and is looking for someone to share her life with as the same applies to me as a man. It's easier to answer questions or talk in person than to talk about yourself on here and if u will want to talk to me about that it would be fine to talk on email till we are satisfy with each others.
i will be waiting to read from you ..... once again Thank.
John Moore

Received: from [82.128.5.133]
Lagos, NG

one of his pics leads back to topic viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30827&p=189832#p189832

with the pic in this post we find that he's already posted by hunter_hunted
viewtopic.php?t=34580
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Chris Scott

Postby BrightStar on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:04 am

pictures are stolen from model and actor Chris Scott:
http://www.starnow.co.uk/chrisscott9

ON WAYN: Williams Markswell --> williamsmarkswell@yahoo.com
wayn.com/profiles/williamsmarkswe

Hi, my name is Williams Markswell. I'm a 46 year-old English male,currently in London, England :liar:

HIS MESSAGE:
hello dear i realy wish we could get to know each other better if you dont mind can i get your email address or contact me on this address williamsmarkswell@yahoo.com.hoping to get your positive response soon..

MY LETTER:
Hi Williams,
I'm xxx from Wayn, and have received your message.... I'm new on this dating site and I'm leaving in XXX... You live in England... so tell me, are you looking for a friendship or more ???
XXX

Opened 2011/06/16 , 06:47:34am (UTC -4:00) - 2hour31min55sec after sending
Location Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (86% likelihood)
Opened on (120.140.179.34:58630)

HIS LETTER
Hello dear

I hope that everything is moving fine with you and that this letter finds you in good health and spirit. I will like to start by introducing myself to you. I am Williams Markswell ,i live in United Kingdom Birmingham and I am a drilling contractor. I was born 9 September 1965
in Nuffield Health Private Hospital, when i was ten years my mum took me to my grandma in Holland that is were i grew up and studied. When i was 28yrs i came back to United Kingdom Birmingham were my dad introduced me to the company am working with now before he died, i registered as a private body with the company i have 2 children a boy and a girl,i have been divorced for3 years now. So i am in search of the right woman to be by my side.
.i will vibrationally tell you more about my kind of person below.

I don't think I need to deceive anyone just for me to have a woman. I believe that if you could not accept me of who I am, Then we are just might be wasting each others time.I believe that faith can lead us to a very beautiful direction. That eventually we might end up with each other if we are really meant for each other. I believe that we are going to have a good chemistry for each other, as far as We both will be honest of what we really are.

Laying all the cards of what we should expect from each other. My heart is free and open also I will be happy, if I find the same heart and it will be mutual. I am a man who loves the lord and desires to accomplish his will. I am easy going person, affectionate, have a great sense of humor, i like fun, i am open minded person, romantic at heart and believe women should be treated like queens and i love spoiling my loved one. My aspiration is to become great in life, take good care of my wife and kids as much as i can and then be the best man I can be to my family.

My favorite colors are white, blue, orange and purple I like movies especially scary ones, bowling, dancing, and amusement parks anything fun... I am honest, and do not play any games, :liar: don’t have time for that...I do not like liars or cheaters. :lol: I am very sensual and also very affectionate (world-class cuddles). I enjoy pampering, surprising my partner and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me, some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster simmering in a blurred blanch sauce, :D the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, :applause: the cool, velvety softness of well-worn cotton sheets on a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a lover, the beauty of a home which has been designed to be inviting and welcoming, the sound of leaves rustling beneath your feet in the Fall. I am here to look for the real woman who can bring out the best from me. A woman that will share the solid foundation of relationship with me, which is, trust, love, relationship, companion, compromise, understanding, friendship, sincere of, who has the spirit of given. a woman that know what is in my mind when she look at my face. One that will share my sorrows with me and one that will be there for me in terms of good and problems.

I like to take a walk with my loved one along the shore of the beach holding hands. I don't like liars, I don't like playing games. I like to wake up in the morning to the beauty of the sky and to see what the day has brought for the future. When am sleeping all i want to do is to think about my family and the woman that occupied my heart, i like to dream about my lovely wife and share my dreams with her.

I believe that faith can lead us to a very beautiful direction. That eventually we might end up with each other someday as we hold untold our faith.

Waiting your urgent and positive response

Faithfully,

Williams Markswell

OPENED ON THE SAME IP ON GMAIL
BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Williams Markswell --> williamsmarkswell@yahoo.com

Postby haleylynn on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Brightstar:

If you search for some of the words in his letter, such as " Sensuality is important to me, some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster simmering in a blurred blanch sauce, the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, the cool, velvety softness of well-worn cotton sheets on a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a lover".

I've read those lines before and it was several days before you posted your message here.

Thought you would like to know.

HL
haleylynn
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Williams Markswell --> williamsmarkswell@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:23 am

@haleylinn

For me it's the first time I have read those words....I was surprised.... :lol:
BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Watson David -watsondavis54@yahoo.com-difrent picture

Postby bellegirl on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:20 am

This guy is on FB with the name Alexander George. He claims to live in Toronto. We talked for 2 weeks today then he asked for 1300usd as he is in Nigeria with work and his son had an emergency. He only has 13 friends on FB and i have sent them all a message asking how they knew him. I am so glad that I found this site and did not send money.
bellegirl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:22 am

thank for update bellegirl :)

do you have his email ID and other information ?
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:26 am

about sent a message to all his friends in FB, just be aware !! one or two of them could be his other fake profile.
and please stop contact with him and never send him $$$$$
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:08 pm

pics show

Chris Scott
51 from Victoria, Australia
Model, Actor
http://www.starnow.com.au/chrisscott9
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Rowland, kelvinrowland73@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:35 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7095050615
Kelvin R
36, New York, NY

well am a widowed and a father of one.....i will like us to get to know more far better than this if you don't mind chatting with me on yahoo
This my mail and hope chatting with you...kelvinrowland73@yahoo.com
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Males