It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Cierra Spice

African scammers posing as white women.
scott333
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Cierra Spice

Postby scott333 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:58 am

cherrywilliams0@yahoo.com....from new york...

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:38 am

Wahab <wahab011@yahoo.com>
age 35 01/01/1976
5' 10" 175 lbs :thinking:
Accra, Ghana

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:49 pm

michaelbrown201142@yahoo.com
Michelle Davis
Age 31
from OXFORD, Massachusetts
pics not found on SD

poses also as white male :mrgreen:

haichdee
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Inesolio31

Postby haichdee » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:01 am

I have been officially scammed by a lady in Nigeria claiming to be a South African national. We met on DATEFREE.COM and started an online relationship. After about 3 or 4 weeks she said she wanted to meet me. Then the requests for money started. First it was the Visa and Passport, then the Airfare and so on and so on. This went on for 2 months until I finally said enough is enough. She has now resumed her exploits on DATEFREE and is looking for another victim. I was foolish and really thought this woman had feelings for me. What an idiot I am. I sent alot of money and at every turn believed the lies. This girl broke my heart and took me for the fool I am.
This is Ines Olio, according to her email and profile.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Inesolio31

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:06 am

Can you post her email addy please? :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:17 am

(Profile details - livedatematch)
inesolio31, 31 Cape Town, Woman South Africa

I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
City: Cape Town
Smoking: No
Drinking: Socially
Languages: English
Living Situation: Alone

In my own words:

I am romantic, I am not a person that likes pushy people around me, and I usually try to find a way out of the situation graciously. I am not a violent person, in fact I'm am a very laid back individual with lots of patience towards my fellow being. I like to be funny, I hate violence, especially towards a weaker person. I respect my fellow beings and their opinions. I hate dishonesty. I am considered to be quite funny and entertaining. I am very emotional.
(Profile details - zorpia)
Username: sweetines
Name: inesolio31

About me:I am romantic, I am not a person that likes pushy people around me, and I usually try to find a way out of the situation graciously. I am not a violent person, in fact I'm am a very laid back individual with lots of patience towards my fellow being. I like to be funny, I hate violence, especially towards a weaker person. I respect my fellow beings and their opinions. I hate dishonesty. I am considered to be quite funny and entertaining. I am very emotional

I'm looking for:He must be loving, caring, understanding, romantic as i am. And most of all take me for who i am.

Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

haichdee
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby haichdee » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:03 pm

The full email address given to me was Inesolio@googlemail.com.

(Details corrected - see next post)

I received phone calls from a woman claiming to be my Ines. The Silverbird Travel agency was also incorporated into the scam with a so called agent sending emails to me aswell.

haichdee
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby haichdee » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:03 am

Sorry guys I forgot part of the email address. The email address is inesolio31@googlemail.com. The "travel agency" sent an email address aswell. It is silverbirdtravelagent@consultant.com. If only I had found this site a couple of months ago!!!

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:28 am

Hi haichdee.

Thank You for posting/clarifying further details - it will alert and save others being scammed. Well Done :applause:

If you have any questions,concerns or further details please post.

Posting to clarify:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

inesolio@gmail.com

Technical details of permanent failure: The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:58 pm

Mails used by this scammer - Ines Olio inesolio31@googlemail.com
Hi,

It's nice to read from you. For you to know who i am, I thought I
would tell you my true life story, and if you are not comfortable with
me. Please kindly discontinue with me. My name is Ines Olio. I am 31
years old, single and never married. I am a South African by
Nationale. My Mom was a South African, while my late Dad was a German.
I lost my Dad when i was 16 years old in car accident. After the death
of my Dad, my Mom brought me down here in Nigeria. And we live here
with her Brother who is working with the Nigerian Port Authority. My
Mom passed away on the 14th September 2010, been Tuesday, she died of
Malaria Parasite. After her death, my Uncle started harrasing me
sexually, until one night. A day i will never forget in my life (20th
November 2010) on that very night, my Uncle walked into my room and
forcefully slept with me. It was a very bad experince, i ever had in
my life!

In the next morning, i ran to a Church and met the Pastor. I explained
to him all that happened to me, and he prayed for me. Since that very
day till date, i am staying here in the Church Quaters, and am working
in the Church as an Usher. Hoping and believing that Almighty God will
grant me my heart desire. I am romantic, I am not a person that likes
pushy people around me, and I usually try to find a way out of the
situation graciously. I am not a violent person, in fact I'm am a very
laid back individual with lots of patience towards my fellow being. I
like to be funny, I hate violence, especially towards a weaker person.
I respect my fellow beings and their opinions. I hate dishonesty. I am
considered to be quite funny and entertaining. I am very emotional, I
am spontaneous I sometimes do not think of the consequences of my
actions and find other cultures fascinating! One thing i do not like
much is people that say one thing and then not do it without a call or
apology when the cancel out. I find it to be a total lack of respect
for the other person. Like you, I wake up happy and content with my
life, and try to keep smiling all day. It's good for the soul I don't
believe things just happen by chance, God has a purpose and plan for
our lives,that is what I can think of in a short time. I hope that
gives a better impression about the person who I am. Please be
genuine, I have been told that I am a very good listener and I am more
than capable of keeping a secret and being discreet. Thank you for
taking the time to read this message it is very kind of you to do.

If interested, write me back and ask any question you wish to ask, as
i will give you the best answers as i can. If it happens we have
similar interest, i will then talk with my Pastor so you can be
calling me through his cell phone. I attached my pictures below, and
also wish to see more of yours too.

Sincerely,
Ines
Hi,

How are you today? Am fine over here. It's nice to read from you this morning. I will like to get to know you more. I pray every day of my life that Almighty God will grant me my heart desire, someone that really understand what love is all about. And take me for who i am! I am living in the Church Quaters and as well working in the House of God as an Usher. My staying here in the Church has really changed my entire life, because what makes me feel so happy, is that i am serving a Living God. And he has been so good to me. With time, i will like us to get into voice communication, and i will talk with our Pastor about you, and to see if he can permit me to recieve your calls through his phone. What do you think about this idea?

Our Pastor is always in the Church ground, so the best days to get me on phone is friday, saturday and Sunday. My Church work activities starts from friday to Sunday. Then i am always in the Church quaters during the week days (Monday to thursday) for Usher's meeting and practice. I think you can figure out the best time to call me, because i don't really know the time difference. My dream is to meet my soul mate, make him happy, play with him all the time, eat together, have a walk at the beach holding hands, scratch my back while watching TV and also cuddle together. Tell me your likes and dislikes. Am all ears! I attached my pictures below and also wish to see more of yours too. I wish you a wonderful day and take good care of your self. Remain Blessed.

Sincerely,
Ines
Hi dear,

How are you today? please can you tell me your names? I don't really know if there is any way we can see each other. I am not too conversant with these inter net date thing, although I decided to gave it a trial after I heard a testimony of how two people met in the inter net and later on, became the best of friends (at the end get married). I have also heard some bad experiences about inter net dating but I have to think positive that is why I decided to join. One has to be positive in all his\her endeavors, you know?

Tell me, have you really had an experience in these inter net dating? If yes, what are your experiences? When you saw my profile, what really comes to your mind? What are your plans should incase things work out? Can you give me your detailed plans? I don't mean to be inquisitive or harsh but am just been curious, you can even ask questions as well with that it will keep us going. I wish you a wonderful working day, and take care. Till i hear from you. Remain Blessed.

Sincerely,
Ines
Hi Dear,

How are you doing today? And HAPPY EASTER!!! I took some pictures for you today, and attached them below for you. My dear, sequel to your question; I will like to visit you in person, as ou suggested, so we can spend some quality time together and get to know our selves more better. I will visit you only when you invite me. I've been thinking about you all day. Is it really possible that we can be together and happy? Please tell me what you feel. If I took you to me, it would be forever. There could never be anyone else for either of us. This is my chance at happiness. My chance at a normal life. My chance at love. It's got to be right. Please tell me if you think it is right and good. Tell me the secrets of your heart. No one but me will ever know. I need to hear it from your heart. Tell me straight from your heart what you want. What you feel, what you need. Tell me what kind of girl you want me to be. Tell me what kind of girl you think I would be.

My Dear, i must admit that I'm now beginning to reach for you. And if I jump, it will be by faith. And if it is by faith, you must catch me. You must catch me. Or I will fall and be a broken lady forever. I will be quiet and listen now to all you have to say. I promise. Give me your wisdom. I'm sure you have it. I need to try to see things through your eyes. Take care and have a wonderful day. Remain Blessed.

Sincerely,
Ines

Deleted Duplicate Pics AN

haichdee
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby haichdee » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Hi Guys and Girls. Well they are at it again. On DATEFREE.COM a new profile with a Cierra picture has just been addad. It says NALLYRO, 32 from the Untied States. Here is the picture. Obviously I haven't made any contact with this profile.

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:59 am

(Profile details - datefree)
All about nallyro...

32 year old Straight Woman living in , United States

AM IMORO 32 YRS OLD SINGLE NEVER MARRIED NO KID ,I LIVE WITH MY MOTHER AND MY YOUNGER BROTHER , I LIKE MUSIC LIKE TO SWIM DANCING , THE BEACH TOO , AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET A HONEST CARING TRUTHFUL AND LOYAL MAN TO MARRY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE .. DO YOU CARE TO CHAT

AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET A HONEST CARING TRUTHFUL AND LOYAL MAN TO MARRY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE .. DO YOU CARE TO CHAT
(Profile details - webdate)
nallyro

Seeking: Women
Age/Gender 32 year old Woman

Am imoro 32 yrs old single never married no kid am just new on here. living with my Mother and My younger brother . I have my first Degree In nursing , Am just new on here don't really know about this Am sure You can ask to know more about me

Am looking for a honest caring truthful loyal and God fearing man who will love me for the rest of our lives

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:40 pm

sandra boakye <sandra_boakye2001@yahoo.com>
Age 29
Accra, Ghana

also posted
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7666&start=15

Received: from [41.210.17.59] by web120507.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 01 Jun 2011 10:50:10 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.303096
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 10:50:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello dearur lovely girl

I'm Deeply In Love With You
My Darling,
Your presence is like a cold wind blowing all over me. It makes me to tremble, makes me feel weak that all I want is for you to wrap your warm loving arms around my shivering body.
Your face is all I want to see each passing day. Sometimes I feel like I am hallucinating because wherever I am, I see you there.
I am crazy about you baby. I'm crazy about your kiss that always leads me to a place of forgetfulness. It makes me forget the rest of the existence...it is just you and me I see... just you and me.
Now, tell me Darling how can I not love you this much, when every time you look at me, all I feel is how deep is your love for me................peggy

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_WE65KOG3DDKEWOTK42PDQWEZGM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sandra boakye
Female

Email header analysis report
41.210.17.59--- sandra boakye sandra_boakye2001@yahoo.com
Ghana Telecom---Accra—Ghana
Wed, 1 Jun 2011 10:50:10 -0700 (PDT)
Latitude- 5.55
Longitude -0.2167

not picked up by SD

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mina; <minabright1@yahoo.com/minabright1@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:18 pm

She was removed with her Profile 02/06/11 in WDF but she's back with a new Profile.
Contact me yesterday und today in WDF as

TogerAsOne
ID: 93947
33 y/o female (1978 - February - 2)
from Durban,
South Africa
A Registered Nurse by profess
Ethnicity Mixed

Am doing pretty as well, am new on here and It's my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile at which really interest me in having communication with you.Am here searching for the Love of my life. if you are also searching and truly interested in further communication in knowing me more,then u can send me mail,so i can send u some photos and tell you more about me.
Thanks,
Respe ctively,
Mina.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply me back if you are interested and searching for your best friend and the love of your life.Love is about creating a right relationship and how much love you build till the end. here is my e mail: minabright1@yah oo.com or minabright1@hotmail.c om.So i can send you my pictures and tell you more about my self.
Thanks Respectively,
Mina .

Description:
I am gentle and romantic person with real principles. Honesty, trust and mutual respect are the pillars of my relationship and life philosophy. I like to play with open cards. No games, lies, tricks and double life. I am a Registered Nurse by professions (RN's) working under UNICEF AS VOLUNTEER,I have been to so many Country's because of my Work with UNICEF. I am a mixed race, I am in West Coast Of Africa right now,It's is my last Volunteer trip with UNICEF,i don't really know much about this environment but i am so adaptive,so i get used to a lot of things so easily and i get to understand how things are been done in the environment too as well. This is my last Volunteer work with UNICEF,and it would be ending this month.As a RN's Nurse am planing to get back to complete my dream career as a RN's Nurse..it has really been a dream come true for me to become a Real Registered Nurse by professions and i have committed all my time and all i have into this career and i hope it leads me to a very great future of mine.I consider myself to be a very determined person and I know what I want to achieve in life. I am well-mature in mind,ambitious,I like to communicate with interesting people.I want to get rid of loneliness, I would like to find love and be near a tender person, to love him and to feel his love in return

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

too_muddy_to_scam
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby too_muddy_to_scam » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Scammer on Cupid.com as ritasweet345

Used fati.wilson@yahoo.com for IM
Pulse profile: http://pulse.yahoo.com/_LIVIWS53RICEJVBVROVYOC43TI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Full name shows as: fati Wilson Acquah

http://www.cupid.com/review/profile/1408222707.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am an easy-going, down-to-earth, tolerant and sincere person. I am very communicative and like to meet new people and make new friends. I am easy to get along with. My life is full of actions and emotions.I am a romantic girl, and I hope I will make happy my husband. I want to make happy a man who is near. I know what I want from life, looking for a person to create a family or stable relationship. I don't like rules I think it is silly to follow all rules without thinking. So, I try to find my own way and not to buy a blouse just because the blouse is fashionable. I am a total optimist and have an amazing sense of humor. I am not afraid of the

I am a 33 year old female seeking a male.
I am from United States, California, Marina Del Rey.

About me
I am an easy-going, down-to-earth, tolerant and sincere person. I am very communicative and like to meet new people and make new friends. I am easy to get along with. My life is full of actions and emotions.I am a romantic girl, and I hope I will make happy my husband. I want to make happy a man who is near. I know what I want from life, looking for a person to create a family or stable relationship. I don't like rules I think it is silly to follow all rules without thinking. So, I try to find my own way and not to buy a blouse just because the blouse is fashionable. I am a total optimist and have an amazing sense of humor. I am not afraid of the I believe in True Love. I know that everyone has there second half. I know that my soulmate is looking for me! I believe in Fate, but I also know that our destiny and happiness are in our hands, that is why I do not want to hesitate and waste time, I want to find my beloved man as soon as possible, because loneliness is unbearable. I believe that love has the powerful energy, vitality, which makes us better and give us inspiration to live.

Location Marina Del Rey
Age Range 33
Looking for Friends
Height Range 4ft 8in
Build Slender
Have Children Yes, living away from home
Eye Color Gray
Hair Color Brunette / Brown
Annual Income Less than $25,000
Religion Sikh
Education Masters
Occupation Professional
Country of birth United States
Ethnic origin East Indian

The Chat:

fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:30:06 PM): Hello
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:30:14 PM): hello to u 2
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:31:10 PM): ok my name is fati and u
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:32:26 PM): bought any nice blouse's lately
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:32:36 PM): because am from usa and i loss my dad in usa and my mum from ghana and my dad from usa and am now in ghana with my mum and i will be soon leave to usa so that i do one or two thing there and you
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:33:06 PM): i'm not in the us
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:33:16 PM): OK
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:33:19 PM): yES
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:33:41 PM): u in Accra
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:36:28 PM): U
(sends pics)
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:37:11 PM): nice
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:37:28 PM): haha
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:37:43 PM): 5:31am
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:38:30 PM): why are u up so early / or so late
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:38:41 PM): a pretty face like that needs its sleep
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:40:12 PM): I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays.
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:40:57 PM): I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person.
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:41:54 PM): goog for you, i hope you find someone
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:42:07 PM): "good" not goog - doh!
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:42:58 PM): I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:43:19 PM): how old are you
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:45:00 PM): Hello
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:45:24 PM): here
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:46:25 PM): it's winter here and cold
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:47:05 PM): ok
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:47:30 PM): so how old r u
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:48:11 PM): 30 u
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:48:41 PM): 47
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:48:47 PM): okkk
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:48:51 PM): ever been married or have kids
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:49:45 PM): welll am single and with no kids and u
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:50:21 PM): oh, your profile says you have kids
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:50:47 PM): no
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:51:17 PM): oh, so the profile is not accurate then ?
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:51:32 PM): yes
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:52:12 PM): why dont you complete it and put your pic on
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:54:20 PM): ok
(another pic)
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:55:21 PM): warming up
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:55:31 PM): ok
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:56:04 PM): any more ?
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:56:16 PM): no
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:56:24 PM): yes 1
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 3:57:10 PM): ok
(last pic)
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:57:39 PM): ok
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 3:59:11 PM): yes
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 4:01:00 PM): u dropping out ?
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:01:23 PM): affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 4:02:00 PM): and hot!
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:02:02 PM): I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, drinking a beer as in a black silk dress, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain..
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:02:55 PM): I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of joggings, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yorgurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink ....
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:03:03 PM): ayv
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:03:10 PM):
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:03:43 PM):
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:03:48 PM): hello\
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 4:03:51 PM): here
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 4:06:34 PM): cu nxt time
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:09:55 PM): Hello
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 4:10:12 PM): hey
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:10:29 PM): ok
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 4:11:36 PM): you keep logging off or dropping out
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:11:44 PM): My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 4:12:28 PM): you must have lots of guys chasing you
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:13:27 PM): am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 4:14:19 PM): i think u will find someone when you move back to USA
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:15:02 PM): .maybe
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 4:16:08 PM): if you be yourself i'm sure the guys will come running
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:17:11 PM): mmmmmmmmmmmm
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:17:46 PM): not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want.
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 4:19:49 PM): oh, you read it. Not very exciting
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 4:24:29 PM): have you been to college
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:51:34 PM): Hello
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 4:51:40 PM): hello again
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:52:48 PM): Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day.
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 4:53:11 PM): treu
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 4:53:16 PM): true
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:54:00 PM): It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it.
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 4:56:20 PM): few know what it is even when they have it
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:56:29 PM): I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling.a
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:57:47 PM): I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 4:58:22 PM): i believe you
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:58:47 PM): ok
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 4:59:33 PM): I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart.
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 4:59:52 PM): but it should also be about what you want, what make you feel good, what gets you hot!
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 5:01:07 PM): I don¦t know and can¦t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Bcus your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed.
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 5:01:59 PM): how do i know u are real
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 5:02:46 PM): i will try and show u my cam ok but i will like too go now ok. so see u tomorro w ok
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 5:03:17 PM):
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 5:03:24 PM): ok bye
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 5:03:35 PM): k bye
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 9:00:00 PM): Hello
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 9:00:05 PM): hello again
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 9:00:17 PM): ok
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 9:00:56 PM): I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 9:02:21 PM): why dont you fing someone where u live
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 9:02:50 PM): well they not serious
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 9:04:13 PM): there must be seme seriou ones
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 9:07:44 PM): Sure there must ..As i told you before .. I am a very serious woman and i am willing to meet a serious man who i can spend the rest of my life with .. I really hate a man who cheats in a relationship and i think you are not like how others do ?
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 9:08:31 PM): hmm, i'm seperated because i cheated
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 9:10:20 PM): Well then i think you need to stop ... cause i do think you will not get anything in a relationship if you cheats Ok ... you will not gain anything from it .. I am a very good Christian and advise you to stop cheating ..
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 9:11:27 PM): k
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 9:12:37 PM): Ok then .. Do you have a cell phone ?
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 9:13:39 PM): no, it doesn't have any credit and i haven't used it for a while
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 9:14:37 PM): Well OK .. I just would like to give you my number so we can talk on the phone as well
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 9:14:51 PM): I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever.
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 9:15:12 PM): who
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 9:17:41 PM): Well with my dream love
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 9:18:32 PM): who would that be
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 9:20:41 PM): Well dont know yet .
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 9:21:09 PM): You are only the very man and i am chatting with you .. its time for me to go now .. We can chat later on OK
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 9:21:24 PM): k
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 9:21:46 PM): Ok .. take care
mudcruzn (6/06/2011 9:21:53 PM): u 2
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 9:21:59 PM): thanks ..
fati Wilson Acquah (6/06/2011 9:22:00 PM): bye

The pics:

Cant wait for the cam tomorrow.

Return to “White Females”