It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Linda Fred - linda30fred@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
Antiloop
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: adlineojima@yahoo.com

Postby Antiloop » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:56 pm

With same photo:
NICE TO MEET YOU.........
pascalin diane <pascalinone1@yahoo.com> [Chat now]

My Dear One ,
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail.
How was your day?. mine was a little bit fine over here in Dakar Senegal, hoping that you too must be fine over there now.

So like i told you before my name is Pascalin Diane i am 23 yrs old from ivory coast in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

My late father Dr Banabas Diane was a prominent successful business man and a politician under the government of Late Gen. Robert Gue the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father, It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.

Remember i told you that I am from Ivory-Coast, but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of my parents which made me to stay hear as a refuge... And please also remember that in a any good relationship ''Distance or Age '' dose not matters, what matters is how you care about ache other , so please bear with me for the distance and age.

Meanwhile, I would like to know many more about you, your residents, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies, and please everything about you.

As for me, i have a lot and VERY IMPORTANT thing to tell you in my next mail, maybe before then i will try to get our Rev phone number to give you so you can call for us to talk and hear each others voice.
Bellow here is my pictures,
Hope you will like it.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Thanks Miss Pascalin Red roseRed roseRed roseRed heart

Re: adlineojima@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Desmond; mercy_100_desmond@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:10 pm

DEAREST ONE
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Inline with the message, which I have sent to you.
How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Mercy Desmond i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr Philip Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,
PLEASE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i belive that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Paul Divine , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (+221 77 3344 959) . if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or priviledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it accept the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.6(Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favorite language is English but our language is French but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Miss Mercy

Received: from [41.208.162.202]
Senegal

on MS
Mercy Desmond
Female
26 years old
NEW YORK, New York
United States
--- she already made it from the refugee camp to the US, so no further assistance needed :twisted:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lisa Mbia; <lisa.mbia@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:07 pm

She contact me yesterday in DMF but she removed her profile after writing to me.

Hello My New Friend
How are you today hope fine
I am more than happy in your reply ,Mine, well i thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal My name is Lisa Mbia 24yrs from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country, please don't be discouraged for hearing this. My late father Dr Daniel Mbia was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father also with only my brother .It was only me is alive now and i managed to make out my way to a near by country Senegal where am leaving now.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my pictures and i will also like to see yours
yours Lisa

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted many times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Pascalin Diane; <pascalin1@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:10 pm

She contact me yesterday in AFD but after writing to me she removed her profile there.

My dear One,
How was your day?. mine was a little thinner here in Dakar Senegal. hoping that you must also be well down there now.
So as I told you my name is Pascalin Diane I'm 23 years of Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of ongoing civil war in my country.
My late father, Dr. Diane Banabas was a prominent business man and a successful politician in the government of late General Robert Gue the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one morning to kill my mother and my father.It's only me who now lives and I managed to work my way around a country Senegal, where I go now. I would like to know more about you.ache other,so please bear with me for the distance
And age dose not matters, what matters is how you care about ache other.
As for me, i have a lot and VERY IMPORTANT thing to tell you in my next mail, maybe before then i will try to get our Rev phone number to give you so you can call for us to talk and hear each others voice.
Hoping to hera from you soonst.
Bellow here is my pictures,

Thank pascalin

SN-SONATEL-20060614
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sankara Ora; <orasankara@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:35 pm

She contact me yesterday in 24Luv as

missora12
- Profile ID: 85912
- 23 y/o female (1987 - June - 7)
- new york city, USA
- English,
- Have no children
- Ethnicity Mixed

orasankara@yahoo.c o.uk

Hello
My name is Ora i saw your profile today at(http://www.24luv.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)an d became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (orasankara@yahoo.c o.uk) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address Remember the distance or age or color does not matter.
Miss.Ora.

How is your day?.

Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Ora Sankara, I 'm 23, from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before )presently, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar , as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father! Dr,Thomas Sankara, was the managing director of Sankara and Associates (Ltd), and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state,before the rebel's attacked our house one early morning they killed my mother,also with my father in cold blood..It was only me that is alive now,

But I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal , where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer which i use to email you is belonging to our revrend pastor that has the church here in the camp.I would like to know more about you.Your like's and dislike's,your hobbie's and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself, in my next mail.Attached here, is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Miss,Ora Sankara.

Pool-clients-ADSL-ARC-BAS1
ARCNET
Point E - Tour de l'oeuf Impasse Face Piscine Olympique
SENEGAL

Both pics already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bintou Sankara; <bintousankara@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:16 pm

She contact me yesterday in WD as

bitpou4u
- 24 y/o female (1987 February 10)
- from Newtown, Ohio, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

bintousankara@yahoo.com

Hello My name is bintou i saw your profile today at(http://www.thechilloutspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (bintousankara@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address Remember the distance or age or color does not matter.

Miss.bintou.

How is your day?.
Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.My name isbintou Sankara, I 'm 23, from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before )presently, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar , as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father! Dr,Thomas Sankara, was the managing director of Sankara and Associates (Ltd), and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state,before the rebel's attacked our house one early morning they killed my mother,also with my father in cold blood..It was only me that is alive now,

But I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal , where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer which i use to email you is belonging to our revrend pastor that has the church here in the camp.I would like to know more about you.Your like's and dislike's,your hobbie's and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself, in my next mail.Attached here, is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Miss,.bintou Sankara.

Pool-clients-ADSL-ARC-BAS1
ARCNET
Point E - Tour de l'oeuf Impasse Face Piscine Olympique
SENEGAL

Both pics already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natasha Desmond; <natashadesmond71@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:30 pm

She contact me Wednesday in DMF as

natashaheart44
- ID: 174156
- 23 y/o female (1987 - June - 16)
- arizona city, USA
- English, French
- student
- Have no children

Hello my Dearest, I wish you best of today,how are you.I hope you are fine and in good health, my name is natasha i saw ur profile at datemefree so i will be very happy if u can contact me direct with this my email (natashadesmond71@y ahoo.co.uk)so that i will tell u more about myself and give you my pictures for u to know whom i am . i hope to read from u soon please don't contact me on datemefree please contact me direct with this my email (natashadesmond71@y ahoo.co.uk) thanks yours new frien miss natasha.

DEAREST ONE
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Enline with the message, which I have sent to you.How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is natasha Desmond i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Philip Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,PLAESE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good inspite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- partric Devine,who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221 777303178) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.7(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand Us Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Miss Natasha

BAS3
SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gift Mbia; <giftmbia83@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:02 pm

She contact me Tuesday in WD as

mbiagift123
- 24 y/o female (1986 July 10)
- from Bregenz, Salzburg, Austria :mrgreen: :evil:
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

giftmbia83@yahoo.com

!!!! Hello.
My name is Gift i saw your profile today at waydate.com and i love it also became intrested to know you,i will also lik to know you more,and i want you to send an email directely to my private_email (giftmbia83@yahoo.com)address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address i believe we can move from here.my love distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.i waiting to recive your lovely reply soon, Yours Love.
Miss Gift

Hello My New Friend
How are you today hope fine
I am more than happy in your reply ,Mine, well i thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal My name is Gift Mbia 24yrs from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country, please don't be discoraged for hearing this. My late father Dr Daniel Mbia was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father also with only my brother .It was only me is alive now and i managed to make out my way to a near by country Senegal where am leaving now.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my pictures and i will also like to see yours
yours Gift

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS2
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rehanna Diane; <diane.rehanna@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:44 pm

She contact me yesterday in WD but profile already removed there.

My dear,
How was your day?. mine was a little thinner here in Dakar Senegal. hoping that you must also be well down there now.

So as I told you my name is rehanna I'm Diane 23 years of Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of ongoing civil war in my country.

My late father, Dr. Diane Banaba was a prominent businessman and a successful politician in the government of late General Robert Gue the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one morning to kill my mother and my father .. It's only me who now lives and I managed to work my way around a country Senegal, where I go now. I would like to know more about you. Your preferences, your hobbies and what you do now.
I will say more about me in my next post.
Attached here is my picture,
See you soon.
Thank you rehanna.

Clients-ADSL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

killaqueencurst
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

linda.edwiin82@yahoo.com

Postby killaqueencurst » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Ok so yes i've assumed this is a scam but has anyone actually contacted this bank or numbers and seen what has happened?

I got sent this first:
Hello my love

My name is LINDA EDWIN, 23 YEARS, You can check in my profile to see all about me. I am interested to make good friendship together with you. I really love to associate with people in your country (http:/ /www.istudio.com) so this is just a good opportunity for me. i plead that you accept my request and reply me and contact me directly to email address add We shall proceed to exchange pictures, details and ideas when you reply.

thank you so much, I am happy to be your friend;
From LINDA EDWIN.

Then This a week later:

Hello My Love
I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not meet or had a previous correspondence please bear with me,i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to write you because of the urgency of my situation here.
It gives me more joy because i do believe that we both have to be open-minded and sincere as to know each other deep down,share our loneliness and thoughts,before i proceed further let me introduce myself fully to you,

I am Linda Edwin 23 years old girl from iberia, my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,cooking,listen to music, tv and movies.Iam the only daughter of Late Dr.Frank Edwin ,before my fathers death he was a very well know merchant in cocoa, kola-nuts, cashew nuts, arts works and land developer,my father was killed by unknown gun men no one know why he was short but before he died he is being taking to a private hospital where he stay and died but before he died he told me everything about this money since am the only child he has.
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm receiving from my step mother,She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father,Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.
Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee herein Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country,My father deposited the sum of USD$6.7 million Dollars in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in the investment, and i will like to complete my studies,
As i was in my first year in the university when the crisis started in my life. it is my wish to compensate you with 20% of the total money as soon as the transfer has being made if maybe you do not find good enough to be your life partner or trustee, This is the reason why I decided to contact you.Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
You can call me with this phone number (+221771659261),this is Rev John phone number who is taking care of us in the camp here in Senegalhis Email is ( jkjohn72@yahoo.com ),because i have no phone here but if you will like to speak to me on phone, it is the Reverend fathers Number here in the camp, call and tell him you want to talk to me ,he will call me because i am staying at the female hostel.
I attached here my photo,
Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.
Yours Linda .Edwin

And then this:

Hello My Love (Name deleted)

I thank you once again for your kindness towards me. Remember i trust you dear that is why i am giving you all this informations. is for you and you alone ok please keep it to yourself ok and know that trust is what matters and not any other thing ,i really need you in all things ok,

Meanwhile I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.and i have write to them about you so you can send a mail to them tell them that you are coming on my behalf that you are my partner and trustee..

You will have 20% of the total money helping me In this regards and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.which you think will be good ok, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $6.7 Million dollars,deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

The contact information of the bank are as follows,
TRANSFER DEPARTMENT ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
HEAD OFFICE/: 36 ST Andrew Square Edinburgh
EH2 2YE, UK.
Tel;+44.7031854115
Fax: +44.70142267631
email.address ( royalbanktran701@aim.com )
The name of the transfer officer is Sir Stephen Hester .
Email ( stphnhstr814@aol.com )
Account name Frank .Edwin
Next of kin Miss Linda.Edwin.
Account Number Is ALC643I08701346/QB/71/B.

My prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.7 Million dollars, deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it ok.

As i told you before ,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible .Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information ok.l am waiting to hear from you soonest!. Yours forever .
Miss Linda.Edwin

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natasha Desmond; <natashadesmond70@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:15 pm

She contact me Saturday in 24FD as

natashaheart7
- ID: 119143
- 23 y/o Female (1987 - June - 8)
- Senegal, dakar
- English, French
- student
- Have no children

Hello my Dearest, I wish you best of today,how are you.I hope you are fine and in good health, my name is natasha i saw ur profile at 24freedate.com so i will be very happy if u can contact me direct with this my email (natashadesmond70@y ahoo.co.uk)so that i will tell u more about myself and give you my pictures for u to know whom i am . i hope to read from u soon please don't contact me on 24freedate.com please contact me direct with this my email (natashadesmond70@y ahoo.co.uk) thanks yours new friend miss natasha.

DEAREST ONE
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Enline with the message, which I have sent to you.How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is natasha Desmond i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Philip Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,PLAESE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good inspite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- partric Devine,who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221 777303178) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.7(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand Us Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Miss Natasha

Clients-ADSL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jeny/Pahali; <jeny33@rocketmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:47 pm

She contact me yesterday in 24Luv but she removed her profile today.

My Dear,
How do you do over there? I hope you are doing well?

My name is Pahali (24 years), i am single, hail from Gambia, the only child of late Engr. Bernard Bakary Sonko. the Director of Bajam Enterprise (Building Construction Company in The Gambia) also the CEO of Bernard Import and Export (GAMBIA).

As a matter of fact my mother died when i was barely 4 years old according to my late father and the type of love he had for my mother made him to remain um-married till he left the ghost.
So after the death of my father as a result of poison, his brother (My Uncle) who is the purchasing and marketing sale manager of my late fathers company named (Mr. James Tokunbo Oriade Sonko) wanted to convert all the properties and resources of my late father into his which i quarreled with him and it made him to lay his anger on me to the extent of hiring an assassins to kill me but to God be the glory i succeeded by making a way to Senegal for my dear life.

I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, then I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Attached here is my picture, have a nice day.

I awaits to hearing from you soonest.

Thanks,
Pahali.

Clients-ADSL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 15/10/10

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rittah Mabou; <rittahmabou@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:41 pm

She contact me today in WD as

babygirl2
- 27 y/o female (1984 March 16)
- from Spartanburg, South Carolina, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 22 to 32 y/o

Greetings dear,my name is miss Rittah i saw your profile and i became interested in you,to make friend with you.Some friends are remembered because of their smile. Some friends
are remembered because of their style.But you are remembered because you are so nice to remember.i am sorry my pictures are not in this site but free to contact me because i will like to know more about you and i will send my pictures to you.
if you can contact me through my email address here (rittahmabou@ymail.com )

I really look forward to reading from you soon.
Thanks.
Yours Truly Friend,
Rittah

Hello dearest
I am more than happy of your reply to my mail. How is your day today, My name is Miss Rittah Mabou, single and never been married, i am from Liberia in East Africa, 25yrs, at earlier i was residing in Darfurs refugee camp in Chad on January 2007, at a time, there was a division and dispatch of some of the refugees due to the over population of the people in Chad, i was taken to Senegal West African on 10th August 2008 where I'm presently residing in N'dioum refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp and i really need to have some one by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation.

My late father Dr Richard M mabou was the managing director of Mabou Manufacturing industry (E.A) in the federal capital of Liberia also financial benefactor under the leadership of President Charles Taylor, now awaiting trial in international court , and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to save my life here in Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Sister, i used her office computer to send you this email and i only enter her office when her secetary is less busy to her duties
her Telephone number is (+221-777-66-50-60) incase you like to call me to hear from me.
I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthful, kindly and friendly and more to that, someone with vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Miss Rittah

Clients-ADSL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rebekah Majzoub al-Khalifa; <rebekahalkhalifa@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:09 pm

She contact me yesterday in WD but profile removed there today.

Dear xxxxxxxx,

rebek4love ( 28225 ) is scammer send you spam message.

We have deleted rebek4love ( 28225 ) with all messages from WayDate site.

Hello dear,
How are you today?.
Thanks hugely for your very nice mail.I hope you are in perfect health and i pray that this mail should find you in peace. It is a pleasure to read from you as always.I am very happy the way God has brought us in contact with each other.My dear, like i told you in my first mail,my name is Miss Rebekah Majzoub al-Khalifa,from Sudan in African, i am 22 years old, Presently,i live in Dakar Senegal,a west African country.I came to this country after the dead of my father in my country,They were killed in the accident in northern Sudan on the Wednesday, 27 June 2007.You can confirm it here:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi /africa/6244884.stm My father Dr Majzoub al-Khalifa was the personal adviser of the former head of state of my country,the Democratic Republic of Sudan,It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to Senegal where i am living now.Please I will like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Waiting for your reply. With all my love,
Miss Rebekah Majzoub al-Khalifa.

Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS1
SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rebekah Majzoub al-Khalifa; <rebekahalkhalifa@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Hello my dearest love xxxxxx ,
How are you today, l hope you are fine. Thanks for taking out your time to respond to me and telling me more about yourself. I am glad in my heart and i believe that we can be together for the rest of my life. I am truly delighted in you and please i want you to know that age is just a number and what matters is the love we have for ourselves. I am sure that you strongly believe with me that age is just a number and you can make me happy for the rest of my life. I believe that you are a good man to love for the rest of my life. Please i need you to send me your picture in your next mail. My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. In this Red Cross Relief Center, we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Moses Gabriel who is the Reverend pastor of the ( Churches at the Red Cross Relief Center ) here in the Red Cross Relief Center, he has been very good to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the woman's hostel because the Red Cross Relief Center, I will like you to call me through the telephone number of Reverend Moses Gabriel (00221-768431303) when you call , you should tell him that you want to speak with Miss Rebekah Majzoub al-Khalifa , he will send for me. As a refugee here in Red Cross Relief Center, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will like to send to you to assist me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Bank in Scotland, which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $8.2 Million Dollars.So i will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to, rather the money can't be transferred in Senegal where i am in refugee statues. I want you to send me your contact information's such as your
Address .............................. ..
Telephone .............................
I have got in touch with the bank in London and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, i also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since i am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that i should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not. I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. like i said i want you to call me because l have alto to tell you. l kept this secret to people in the Churches here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Moses Gabriel, because he is like a father to me. Have a nice time and think about me. my dear, this is the email address of the Reverend(reverendmosesgabriel@yahoo.com). l hope to hear from you soonest. l love you. With all my love,
Miss Rebekah Majzoub al-Khalifa.

Pic already posted.

Thread can be merged with:

adlineojima@yahoo.com
(Link provided to this thread)

Return to “Black Females”