It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:07 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of General Carter Ham

African scammers posing as military personnel.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Pictures stolen from retired United States Army General Carter F. Ham
https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter_Ham

Welsh Adams

welshadams@hotmail.com

http:/ /www.datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=171433
welsh
- 61 y/o male
- new york, USA

Spam
Good Day, beautiful lady compliment of the season. It is a pleasure to meet you. I hope all is well with you and that you spend your day?. My name is General Welsh Adams. I am a U.S. Military Officer in Iraq. I like you and I will be happy to meet with you. I am loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor.
I enjoy meeting new people and their way of Life. I enjoy that new parts of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and all that life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, see, God's tears, when it rain dance to the beat, cooking... but I can just as comfortable as at home ... curled up with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side. I am looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship, look, there are love, passion and romance. I wish to offer you all the best quality of life.
I'm not always on this site, but I'll be happy if you would write to me on my private e-mail at welshadams@hotmail. com or send me your private e-mail address so I can contact you. Hope to hear from you soon.
Welsh Adams
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Welsh Adams - welshadams@hotmail.com

Postby janex69 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:56 am

82.128.62.77 NIGERIA Scammer IP Block

Hello Dear,
I hope my dream have come thourgh. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to write to you. Like I said, my name is Welsh Adams. I am an American officer on duty here in Iraq. I will retire from active service next month. I am 60yrs old. My wife died six years ago in a car accident and since then I'm single. I have a daughter who is 17yrs old and she studied foreign languages in the UK. It is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own shares of the setbacks in life. Have not we all? But despite all that I never stop, I thank God for my life and all the experiences I was exposed.
I enjoy meeting new people and their lives in motion. I enjoy it, new parts of the world has to offer the tranquility of an ocean, the beauty of a mountain, and all that nature. I love movies, reading books dancing, listening to music, cook ... all life has to offer ... but I can just as comfortable as at home ... bundled with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side.
I am looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, comfortable, beautiful and passionate. I consider myself as a clever but harmless. My hobbies are jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, travel, golf, etc. I am looking for a woman I will love with all my heart, the woman that I will spend the rest of my life. someone who is willing to share her life with me is my life and I can with her and together we will build, share a happy and enviable home. I do not think to look for perfection, because nobody is perfect. A man is never the good fortune to be completed by a woman next to his right. I hope the right woman for me, and I hope that would open our doors to the blessings and suffering in our lives.
Attached are my photos. Please do not hesitate to tell me more about yourself, and send me your photos. Have a nice day, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks,

ImageImageImage

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

scammers using picture of Gen. Carter Ham

Postby BrightStar » Thu May 05, 2011 12:52 am

ON BADOO: AMERICAN ------> Ephraim.woren11@hotmail.com ( Ephraim Worentetu )

48 year old
New York, IA, United States
Appearance: 5'7'' (170cm), 90lbs :shock: (41kg), average body, gray hair and blue eyes.
Work: Military. I have a high income.

His popularity: Very high

IP: 216.66.45.27 ----> Milpitas, California, US
ISP: Hurricane Electric
Organization: EGIHosting
Proxy:None detected
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP

Should be on 1 BLACKLIST: bl.tiopan.com ----> http:/ /www.tiopan.com/

Image----> not on SD and TE

I am a very caring, romantic, creative, loving, honest, sincere, faithful, loyal, intelligent and with a great sense of humor... I like reading, going to the gym, playing cards and taking a stroll with my dog.. I am new here and im here to find the woman of my dreams..

I would like to meet a woman who is very calm, understanding, truthful, kind, faithful, romantic, loving, caring and very humble.... A woman who is ready and to find the man of her dreams... A woman who likes kissing and will only love her man but no one else... A woman who is very kind at heart and loves children...

His letter

Hello XXX,

Its me Ephraim from Badoo..Thanks for your message and email address..Well i hope you're doing good..I would like to know more about you and much more become friends with you and see how this friendship will lead us to...First of all i would like to introduce my self to you.....

I am Ephraim by name and i am 48 years old single dad of two kids a boy and a girl....I have been single for the past 4 years now as i divorced my wife for cheating on me with my friend...I am a Military Soldier and and i work as a Doctor in the US Army as im on my last mission here in Afghanistan.. :cry: I hope the mission will end on the 28 of may and i will be able to come back home...I am planing to go resign as a Military doctor after this mission is over so i can be with my woman all day and forever...I joined the army when i was 28 years..I liked the army when i was a kid and it was a dream to be a soldier..I am a very caring man,kind,loving,romantic,honest,loyal,sincere and with a great sense of humor..I am a man who always makes sure my woman is very comfortable and get whatever she needs...I like dancing, playing cards,reading,going to the gym and going out for drinks or to the movies..I am a non-smoker and i don't drink, i also hate liars and unfaithful human beings..I am new to this online dating thing..And i am here for a a purpose and i am here because i want to find the right woman.The woman of my dreams should be very compassionate,loving,trust worthy,loving,romantic,faithful,loyal and very sincere and truthful..A woman who likes kissing and is very romantic and who likes to be touched...She should only love her man but no one else..I joined badoo last two weeks and i have met a couple of women but who only talked about sex :cry: as i am looking for a very serious woman here...

I would like to know how old you are..What you do for a living..For how long have you been on badoo and how many people have you met and still talk to soo far....Do you have kids and are you divorced or widowed ?...And what you like and don't like...I would like to know more about you..Hope to hear from you soon...Have a nice day..Kisses

Ephraim.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: American -----> Ephraim.woren11@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu May 05, 2011 5:49 am

scammers using the picture of Army Gen. Carter Ham, 59, from Portland, OR
commander of Libya operations 2011

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of General Carter Ham

Postby Myra » Wed May 11, 2011 10:57 pm

hamcarter@yahoo.com
Ham Carter
Has worked at United States Army
Studied at John Carroll University
Lives in Benghazi, Libya :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Knows British English, German, Italian
From Portland, Oregon
Image Image

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of General Carter Ham

Postby BrightStar » Fri May 27, 2011 5:51 am

WITH HIS TINY PIC I HAVE LOOSE MY TIME GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... :evil:
wb ----> genwilsonb25@hotmail.com
- 55 y/o male
- Kabul, Afghanistan
- English, English, English
- military
- Have no children
- ID: 183010
Image ---> his only pic

IP: 41.190.88.243 Ghana
ISP:Zain Communications Ltd
Organization: Zain Communications Ltd
Proxy: Suspected network sharing device.
Type: Unknown

Image Duplicate pics Deleted AN
His letter
Good day beautiful woman. I hope you had a good sleep. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to write to you again . Like I said, my name is Wilson Bradley. I am an American officer on duty here in Afghanistan. I will retire from active service next month. I am 56yrs old. My wife died three years ago in a car accident :P with my only child and since I'm single. It is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own shares of the setbacks in life. Have not we all? But despite all that I never stop, thanking God for my life and all the experiences I was exposed.

I enjoy meeting new people and their lives in emotion. I enjoy new parts of the world has to offer the tranquility of an ocean, the beauty of a mountain, and all that nature. I love movies, reading books dancing, listening to music, cook ... all life has to offer ... but I can just as comfortable as at home ... bundled with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side.

I am looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, comfortable, beautiful and passionate. I consider myself as a clever but harmless. My hobbies are jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, travel, golf, etc. I am looking for a woman I will love with all my heart, the woman that I spend the rest of my life with. :liar: someone who is willing to share her life with me is what i want and I can with her and together we will build, share a happy and enviable home. I do not think to look for perfection, because nobody is perfect. A man is never the good fortune to be completed by a woman next to his right. I hope the right woman for me could be you and I hope that would open our doors to the blessings and suffering in our lives will come to an end.

and i also want you to know that my house is in new york that's in America.

Attached are my photos. Please do not hesitate to tell me more about yourself, and send your photos on my side.

Have a nice day, and I hope to hear from you soonest.

Warmest Regards.

Gen.Wilson Bradley.

........................................Communication on US air force transmitter lite usaf4896. :party:
HIS FB: http:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002020896703
Image ---> avatar
Image pic in his album

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Wilson Bradley - genwilson787@hotmai l.com

Postby janex69 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:50 pm

DMF
ID=183010
wb
- 56 y/o male
- Kabul, Afghanistan
- military

Hello beautiful woman. There is a pleasure to meet you. I hope all is well with you and that you enjoy your day?. My name is Gen.Wilson Bradley. I am a US officer in Afghanistan. I like you and I will be happy to meet with you. I am loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their way Life. I enjoy that new parts of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and all that life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, see, God's tears when it rains, dance to the beat, cooking .. but I can just as comfortable as at home ... curled up with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side. I'm looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship are looking for, there are love, passion and romance. I wish you all can offer the best life. I'm not always on this side, but I'll be glad if you would write to me through genwilson787@hotmail.com or send me your e-mail address so I can contact you because cheaters and hackers is using Dating sites leaking people files. Hope to hear from you soon.
Gen.Wilson Bradley.

southern lady
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Wilson Bradley genwilsonb25@hotmail.com

Postby southern lady » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:43 pm

General IP Information
Hostname: 41.190.90.150
ISP: Zain Communications Ltd
Organization: Zain Communications Ltd
Proxy: Suspected network sharing device.
Type: Unknown
Blacklist:

Geolocation Information
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra
Latitude: 5.55
Longitude: -0.2167

Duplicate pics Deleted AN
Good day beautiful woman. I hope you had a good sleep. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to write to you again . Like I said, my name is Wilson Bradley. I am an American officer on duty here in Afghanistan. I will retire from active service next month. I am 59yrs old. My wife died three years ago in a car accident with my only child and since then I'm single and i never being into any relationship. It is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own shares of the setbacks in life. Have not we all? But despite all that I never stop, thanking God for my life and all for the experiences I was exposed.

I enjoy meeting new people and their lives in motion. I enjoy new parts of the world has to offer the tranquility of an ocean, the beauty of a mountain, and all that nature. I love movies, reading books dancing, listening to music, cook ... all life has to offer ... but I can just as comfortable as at home ... bundled with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side.

I am looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, comfortable, beautiful and passionate. I consider myself as a clever but harmless. My hobbies are jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, travel, golf, etc. I am looking for a woman I will love with all my heart, the woman that I spend the rest of my life with.

someone who is willing to share her life with me is what i want and I can with her and together we will build, share a happy and enviable home. I do not think to look for perfection, because nobody is perfect. A man is never the good fortune to be completed by a woman next to his right. I hope the right woman for me could be you, and I hope that would open our doors to the blessings and suffering in our lives will come to an end.

and i also want you to know that i don't live in Moscow but i was there some years ago,and my house is in new york.

Attached are my photos. Please do not hesitate to tell me more about yourself, and send your photos on my side.

Have a pleasant weekend my love, I hope to hear from you soonest.

Warmest Regards.

Gen.Wilson Bradley.

........................................Communication on US air force transmitter lite usaf4896.
Southern Lady

Nika
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

"General Chris Emmason"

Postby Nika » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:57 am

Hello Dear ---
Good Evening, beautiful lady.Is a pleasure to meet you. I hope all is well with you and that you enjoy your day?. My name is Gen.Chris Emmason I am a U.S. Military officer on duty here in Afghanistan,i am 55 year old. I admire you and I will be happy to meet with you. I am loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their Life styles.

my wife and my only child died four years ago in a car accident since then i been single and i have never being into any relationship since because of this military service am not able to settle down with another woman except now that am about to retire from active service.

I enjoy the new parts of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and all that life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, seeing different kinds of people,looking at God's tears when it rains, dance to the beat and cooking.

but I can just as comfortable as at home ... curled up with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side. I'm looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship, am looking for where there is love, passion and romance.I saw you as an angel sent to me,i believe that you are the one to fill the gape in my heart. am a kind of man who shows concern, if can please you let me know.you are the carborn copy of my late wife.

I wish you can offer the best for our life. I'm not always on this side, but I'll be glad if you would write to:genchris01@hotmail.com.

Attachment are my photos,do try to send me your photos as well.and i want you to know that i speak Russian language.

Have a good sleep my dear,i Hope to hear from you soonest.

Wishing you all the best.

Gen.Chris Emmason.

........................................Communication on US air force transmitter lite usaf4896.

Duplicate pics Deleted AN

Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: "General Chris Emmason"

Postby Ralph Warner » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:27 am

Hi and welcome to Romance scam.

The email you have posted is definately from a scammer however what you have posted doesn't provide actual proof that we could use to convince many victims who may be targeted by this scammer.

Please take a look through our FAQ, it will give you a good idea on how to spot teh scammers but it will also explain what information we like to have posted and how to find it.

The more important things right now are any emails where he has asked for money and his IP address.

Please take your time to look around and dont hesitate to ask if you have any questions
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake.

Tupence
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of General Carter F. Ham

Postby Tupence » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:25 pm

General Carter Ham Imposter!!! I have been contacted by someone pretending to be General Ham, Africom. His email address is gencarterham49@yahoo.com BE AWARE THAT HE IS AN IMPOSTER!!!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: GENERAL CARTER HAM IMPOSTER

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:44 pm

First email / profile texts, email h e a d e r, money request email/chat log?

Scam proof needed! :) Pending for now until poster reacts...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: GENERAL CARTER HAM IMPOSTER

Postby firefly » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Email address lead to one FB profile, Ham Carter, uid 100002741798304, with Facebook for BlackBerry application on his phone
Has worked at The U.S. Army, Studied at John Carroll University in Cleveland, Ohio., Lives inTripoli, Libya, Widowed, Knows American English, some german, From Irwin, California.
“I am a gentle, with a large heart. My Job does not influence my personal life, I am really not an extrovert, and not an extremist and believe every body has the right to abortion (right to life). I am a simple person and easy to talk to. I like having fun, going out with friends in leisure period, and active in my job which has paved way for my success in life. I believe someone has to write an autobiography of me in life.”
Profile was made at 2 August…

One of this pictures used on FB is already reported here into viewtopic.php?f=3&p=212088.

Complete stolen identity. The real owner for this picture is Carter F. Ham (born February 16, 1952): is a United States Army general, who serves as the second and current Commander,U.S. Africa Command. In that position, he has been in command of the initial 2011 military intervention in Libya - http:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter_F._Ham

corneliabeth
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of en. Carter F. Ham

Postby corneliabeth » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:09 am

I believe someone ought to write an autobiography on me..."

HAHAHA...only YOU can write your AUTO-BIOGRAPHY.

silly Mugu

CB

No need for oversized fonts, hun.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

rabbynotscott@hotmail.com & rabbynotscott@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:09 pm

person.com
USER ID: 5157946
Nickname: lover
Name: rabbynotscott
State/Region: New York
City: New York
More about myself: Hello my dear i am very happy to have access to your profile i am new member on here and would like to chat with you and know more about you because i am really serious and would be happy to hear from you back now .... can you give me your email adress so that i can mail you more about my self.........

Image Image

Return to “Military scams”