It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lt Col Gordon Hannett

African scammers posing as military personnel.
grey8matterz
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Captain Gordon Hannett

Postby grey8matterz » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:44 am

and another.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:52 am

Hi Grey8matters

Thanks for posting those pictures, the first one is certainly interesting :)

Could you please post any other details you have on this scammer;
Email address
IP address
Early emails
phone number
details of anybody he introduced you to

The more information we have posted the better the chance of it saving somebody else from being scammed.

If you have any questions please ask
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake.

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeff Miller, astonishedman@live.com

Postby The Enchantress » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:21 am

Frank Hannett - frank-hannett@live.com

IP and location of this scammer = 41.218.243.5 = Accra in Ghana
Oh yeah babe i will be happy if you tell me more about you okay by the way am Frank ..?
(Profile details)
Frank

46 year old guy.

Wants to meet with a girl, older than 40

I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest, and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.

I want to meet a woman that is tolerance level and how far she can go in life , If she is willing to stick around when the going gets tough and she will be there for me and I will be there for her too when the going gets tough on us. If she will still love me when I am falling apart.

I have several hobbies, and wish I could find more time to pursue those, such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more, and would like someone to share those with, as well as their sharing their interests with me
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:52 pm

add. email in use
frank-hannett@live.com
Age 46
from Accra, GH :D
am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest, and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.
I want to meet a woman that is tolerance level and how far she can go in life , If she is willing to stick around when the going gets tough and she will be there for me and I will be there for her too when the going gets tough on us. If she will still love me when I am falling apart.
windows live avatar
same pic as in first post

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:43 am

Further mail used by this scammer
My name is Frank Hannett. I was born on the 2nd of August, 1963 at Baptist
Hospital of Washington DC. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on
continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and
it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of
20yrs. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I
didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the
medical field.I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate
Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience..
I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the
absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a
non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.
As you already know, I am currently stationed in Baghdad , the capital of Iraq.I
have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Iraq and I have already
spent 10 months here in Iraq. My first mission to Iraq was in 2003. My mission
ended in 2005. When back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love
by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I
paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I
was with her for 14 years.My son lives with my care taker in Ghana . I have full custody of him. I do not
want to pay my ex any amount of money again.I will be getting him to stay with
me when i come home soon. I was married only once. I am now looking for another
woman to involve myself with. I will be home in 3 months. Actually, we are not
allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a
woman for myself. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her
too. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate
with outsiders on phone. Everything is monitored.My relationship with my ex was like this. I loved her with all my heart. In fact
it is true. I wasn't thinking she can do such a thing. I helped her in her work,
support her family, spending much time with her as much as I could. Going with
her to the beaches, the movies and a lot of interesting places just trying to
make her the happiest woman in life. I know she is regretting it by now. Her
parents once called me and were apologizing for her but I already made my mind.
I don't know why she drew away from me. Maybe, she can't control her sexual
desire. I do not get angry. It happens once in a while but I know how to control
myself. In the army, if you can't control your anger, you gonna end up fighting
all the time.I am concluding this letter here but remember this am serious about
my words
Have a good day.
Hugs,

Frank

Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:19 pm

now armykiss10@ymail.com
no scams plz looking for mate to heart kiss :mrgreen:
Age 48
from New York
My name is Johnson Wood . I was born on the 2nd of August, 1963 at Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field. I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.. I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.
minor variations to what TE posted :D

my message
To armykiss10@ymail.com
Opened 2011/04/05
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41-218-249-129-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh (41.218.249.129:25718)

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: gerry brown; <gerrybrown1965@yahoo.com>

Postby BrightStar » Sat May 14, 2011 7:45 am

On Badoo: Hanet ----> hanet_bills@yahoo.com -----> mail received from adames Cheref -------------------------> cherefadames@yahoo.com
New York, IA, United States
Appearance:
4'11'' (150cm), 97lbs (44kg),
Army. I have a low income :cry:

IP: 41.210.5.173 Accra' Ghana :evil:
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Proxy: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
41.210.5.173 is listed in cbl.abuseat.org and seven other blacklists

Image---> his 1st pic on Badoo Image Image
Image----> I see this pic of this guy alone but I didn't remember where....
About me
Thank God I am very blessed, peaceful and graceful man with a compassionate heart, deep love for others and real respect for all people. My friends tell me that I am idealistic, optimistic, family-oriented and most women say that I am sexy and a beautiful man. I consider myself easy-going, romantic, down-to-earth, passionate, intelligent, well travelled and I have a career that makes me wake up everyday with a smile on my face. I believe that there is always sunshine after the rain. He must be family-oriented, because I want to have my own family and kids. Also I want my future woman to be clever, attractive, kind, strong and with a good sense of humor. It is very important for me to feel that somebody needs me. That’s why I want to find such a woman who will respect and understand me. But the most important thing is that he should value me and our relations. I want to feel that she wants to be with nobody else, but me, because I will not change her for anybody too.
CHAT

Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 00:46:22): My name is Hanet Bills . I was born on the 2nd of August, 1963 at Baptist Hospital of Miami...
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 00:48:22): I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools...
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 00:49:10): I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16...
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 00:50:02): I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field....
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 00:50:55): I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. ...
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 00:52:01): I had a pretty bad experience.. I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class... :roll:
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 00:53:11): I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military...
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 00:54:34): As you already know, I am currently stationed in Baghdad , the capital of Iraq.I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Iraq and I have already spent 3 months here in Iraq... :roll:
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 00:56:02): When back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lost..........
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 00:57:12): She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down.

I'M WAITING FOR THE FULL CUSTODY.... ;)

Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 00:58:07): her with all my heart but she let me down. I have a son in west Africa Ghana :roll: who is schooling...I really love him and care so much for him....I have full custody of him... :applause:
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 01:00:08): I do not want to pay my ex any amount of money again.I will be getting him to stay with me when i come home soon... ----> IT'S ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME OLD STORY... ( CAT STEVENS)
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 01:01:15): I was married only once. I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with.
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 01:02:37): I will be home in 3 months. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself.
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 01:04:25): A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. My relationship with my ex was like this..
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 01:05:59): I loved her with all my heart. In fact it is true. I wasn't thinking she can do such a thing.
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 01:07:23): I helped her in her work, support her family, spending much time with her as much as I could.
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 01:09:00): Going with her to the beaches, the movies and a lot of interesting places just trying to make her the happiest woman in life....
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 01:10:05): I know she is regretting it by now. Her parents once called me and were apologizing for her but I already made my mind......
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 01:11:29): I don't know why she drew away from me. Maybe, she can't control her sexual desire...
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 01:12:27): I do not get angry. It happens once in a while but I know how to control myself.
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 01:14:02): In the army, if you can't control your anger, you gonna end up fighting all the time..........

Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 01:20:18): and you can also add my son so that you can also talk with him..? :disagree:
Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 01:21:19): and i will tell him on the phone

BLABLABLA

The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Wild Geese » Sat May 14, 2011 8:07 am

Hanet Bills (2011-05-14 00:49:10): I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16...
Can this be true?
I thought by federal law (10 U.S.C., 505), the minimum age for enlistment in the United States Military is 17 (with parental consent) and 18 (without parental consent). :-o
Next time, try harder mugu! :lol:
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 14, 2011 11:24 am

Maybe he did fight ... for his right...to paaaaaaarty ? ;) (reference to a Beastie Boys song...)

^^Glad they do these mistakes; this gives people the first hint that something is just off there , leading to some research that confirms ALL is a lie the scammer said.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Sat May 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Image ---> ANOTHER PIC FOR FAMILY'S ALBUM :lol:

ON BADOO TODAY: Coolguy :applause:
51 year old guy.
New York, NY, United States
6'0'' (183cm), 93lbs (42kg) :mrgreen:
Work: I have a reasonable income.

P.S. DON'T BE SHY TO JOIN ME ON BADOO: IT'S FULL OF THOSE *(%&()*_u_u_&

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Tue May 17, 2011 7:58 pm

ON BADOO: Hannet
51 year old
Usk, Washington, United States
Work: millitrey officer. :roll:
http:/ /us1.badoo.com/01180256895/?r=2YpX2&p=20

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Wed May 18, 2011 2:52 am

ON BADOO tonight: Smith
50 year old
Usk, Washington, United States
http:/ /us1.badoo.com/01180369119/?r=2uOM2&p=15

Image---> better than PM

About me
I'm a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,. I am also looking for a truthful wife, one who care, who is loyal, understanding, cherished, honest, loving, passionate, and flexible to be my soul mate and who will never cheat on me.. I am ready to spend the rest of my life with a kind, given and an open-minded woman.. i can spend the rest of my life with and I'm a God fearing man that seeks God fearing woman in my life as well a woman that believes in herself and always put God first before herself. I pass through your profile and it was so lovely and sweet and seeing your profile alone i see the source of good thing and i knew coming to you will create a great happiness in my living and in the house of God, :roll: So I felt so much interested in you for friendship, love and long term relationship and something more Important may come up in future so if you wouldn't mind to tell me mor

Interested in
am looking for my life partner

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Wed May 18, 2011 12:16 pm

ON BADOO: Franck
52 year old
Warren, IN, United States
Work: US Army. I have a high income.

Image----> another pic for the family's album

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Wed May 18, 2011 12:25 pm

On Badoo : David ====> on the same page like precedent post :roll:
48 year old
Miami, FL, United States
6'6'' (198cm), 104lbs (47kg), :roll:
military. I have a high income.

his pic
BrightStar le Sam Mai 14

About me
I am loyal, responsible, active, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted, warm, accommodating, compassionate, tolerant, laid back type, outgoing, welcoming to people generally, I like to sing, write poems, listening to music, swimming, playing Basketball, watching TV, Movies going to GYM and comedies, I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart, one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated, age or color difference do not matter to me at all, as long as she loves me, I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what... Well you have to come over to get to know more about me if you want to..

Interested in
I will like to meet lady who is family oriented, humble, loyal, trustworthy, lovely, kind and very understanding to share the rest of my life with. I am very respectful and so same way i will like the woman of my dreams to be. I hope to meet you soon on here.

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Thu May 19, 2011 3:03 am

Tonight ON BADOO: Hanet
51 year old
New York, IA, United States
5'0'' (152cm), 95lbs (43kg) :mrgreen:
Army. I have a low income. :evil:
http:/ /us1.badoo.com/01180633283/?r=2d5r1&p=1

Same pic like the 1st
BrightStar le Sam Mai 14, 2011 3:45 am
About me

I am simple and friendly man with a good heart. I have a positive outlook in life and I always try my best to make things right even if its beyond my capability. Every day of my life is a gift from god and there is only one thing I have been longing to ask from him and that is to find the love of my life. Its one of the reasons I am here and I am looking for someone with serious intentions. I find it pleasant for me to speak with a smart and intelligent person because I learn a lot of things and I know that in this life nobody will help you except yourself, but I still believe in wonders and I hope it can happen with me someday. I value decency, honesty, kindness in a woman. He must be able to take serious decisions and to know what he wants from life. He should be family-oriented and caring. A kind, honest, optimistic woman who is serious about creating a family. I love kids and if my future wife already have kids I’ll love them like my own. I need a woman who will appreciate and tr ???

Interested in

I am looking for someone with serious intentions. I find it pleasant for me to speak with a smart and intelligent person because I learn a lot of things and I know that in this life nobody will help you except yourself, but I still believe in wonders and I hope it can happen with me someday. I value decency, honesty, kindness in a woman. He :-o must be able to take serious decisions and to know what he :-o wants from life. He :shock: should be family-oriented and caring. A kind, honest, optimistic woman who is serious about creating a family. I love kids and if my future wife already have kids I’ll love them like my own. I need a woman who will appreciate and treasure the love that I will share with her. Accept me without for who I am and desire me without exceptions.

Return to “Military scams”