It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:54 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Ralph Edwards

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eddy Omaye, sgtpavelsedward212@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:23 pm

now r.edwards007@yahoo.com
Ralph Edwards aka Ralph Max
single
Has worked at United States Army
Studied at University of Washington
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
from St. Louis, Missouri or Detroit, Michigan
I'm always looking forward to the future and finding the good and fun parts of it. I'm extremely confident but I know my shortcomings. I know to admit when I'm wrong. I don't have enough fingers for all the pies I want to get my fingers into. I'm privileged to have a lot of diverse friends from all walks of life. I get passionately involved in my big interests in my life. I like snow more than sun. I prefer character to cute, goats to kittens and playing music to listening to it. I know how to treat a woman with a breakfast tray. Sport is for doing not watching. I'm affectionate, have my romantic but original moments, appreciate fun and funny, talk and write too much..... I've been a musician, writer, skipper, salesman, computer nerd, company director, bad dancer, good lover, martial artist, internet marketeer, millionaire, pauper, singer, father, son, inventor, therapist, but mostly tried hard to be a good man and a better man. I will be a lot of other things before I am done, but I would most like a woman to take care of, to love, to inspire and be inspired by....

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

ditzy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mark Edwards, lovelymark2010@yahoo.com

Postby ditzy » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:09 am

also utilising lovelymarks2010@hotmail.com

Still scamming - new name, same pics - Now on FACEBOOK.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Edwards <sgt_pauled@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Paul Edwards
Education: Some College
Children: My children are grown up
Relationship Status: Widowed
I am 50 years old. I am 5,10inches tall and weight about 155 Lbs ... US military officer, I am an honest man, I don,t lie, play games or hide anything. You may not always like what I say or how I say it, but I will always tell the truth. I like spending time in and outdoors if I can. I take walks along the beach and watch the sunrise and sunset. I like watching movies and dinning out as well. In fact, I am a little bit of a romantic and I like to treat a woman they way the deserve. That is with respect, care and kindness. I believe life was meant to spend it with someone and I am going to find my someone. Spending the day pleasing someone dear to my heart would make me the happiest man on earth. I even like walking in the rain sometimes. I listen to lots of different types of music, jazz, rock, pop, country, I ve even listened to some classical music. Don,t really care for opera though. I try to exercise and take care of myself. Don,t get to as often as I should.
Hey Cute
You are beautiful i bet am not the first to say that and i will not be the last to say that...but i can assure you that i can be the only to know the value and appreciate it as much as you want a man to...Well i am Paul. 5'10ft tall loving caring romantic understanding passionate and respectful man...Godliness makes me a distinctive man in world of men....well i ran into you profile and something attracted my interest...sorry can i get to know you better.
There will be no regret if we can be friends and you might be the world happiest woman if you can hold me by the hands and telling me to take you through this life with love and happiness...i hate to take things too fast i just cant fight it...i am too blunt...
each me via my email Or yahoo IM below.
sgt_pauled@yahoo.com
Paul

didn't know who he was till the moment he sent his pics :mad:
futile correspondence, didn't even bother to read the entire message :twisted:
well let me tell you abit about myself, well my name ispaul edwards), I am 50 years old. I am 5,10inches tall and weight about 155 Lbs ... US military officer, I am an honest man, I don,t lie, play games or hide anything. You may not always like what I say or how I say it, but I will always tell the truth. I like spending time in and outdoors if I can. I take walks along the beach and watch the sunrise and sunset. I like watching movies and dinning out as well. In fact, I am a little bit of a romantic and I like to treat a woman they way the deserve. That is with respect, care and kindness. I believe life was meant to spend it with someone and I am going to find my someone. Spending the day pleasing someone dear to my heart would make me the happiest man on earth. I even like walking in the rain sometimes. I listen to lots of different types of music, jazz, rock, pop, country, I ve even listened to some classical music. Don,t really care for opera though. I try to exercise and take care of myself. Don,t get to as often as I should.
i have been married to once before, and i have been a widowed for about 6yrs now. she was killed by a drunk driver, and i have been single since then, i haven't dated or kissed a woman, or been to bed with any execpt my late wife, life is getting to short to be single, i have a real good sence of hummour. am not in a hurry to find the love of my life, but I don,t want to wait for months and months either. Life is to short to spend it alone and the passion, beauty and excitement of being with the one you love is so wonderful I don,t want to waist a minute of it now. What I want is to find someone that is right for me and understands me........
I am of course looking for a woman to be my wife. Now there are pretty woman all over the world and there are pretty woman right here (United States) but it is hard to find someone who believes in marriage and has the values of life, love and devotion to the marriage here. Everyone is all about wanting fun and themselves.
who am I looking for, like I said earlier I am honest and I will not hide anything or lie. The reason I am telling you all of this is I don,t want to waist your time or mine if you are not truly interested in me and who I am.
I hope this next part doesn,t offend you but I ve listed all the things I,m looking for so please read it carefully and be honest with yourself. If you are this person then I would really like to get to know you.
Someone that is romantic, serious and down to earth at the same time.
a woman who likes to laugh and enjoy the outdoors, who truly wants to be a wife and believes in the sanctity of marriage, a woman who is honest, loyal, trustworthy and totally devoted to her husband
Someone who is spiritual and believes in God
Someone who likes to be flirted with and will allow me to kiss, hug and hold her hand in public
Someone who is willing to try new things and challenges
sex is also very important to me and compatibility is important.
Well now that you know who I am and what I want let me say that I am looking forward to communicating with you. I ve never had online relationship before and I know it is going to take a lot of work. In fact I think it is going to be very difficult at times. I think the only way to make it work is to be totally honest all the time with each other and to talk about everything. If we don,t spend time honestly talking to each other and telling each other what we really like, dislike and how we feel....
paul
Second, I'm very sorry if am too forward or blunt.
Back to more about me. I have to be honest and say that I think it would take a lot for me to marry and move to another state. But this would only take a final decision out of my heart, who am willing to marry and what it is our differences when we talk on chatting for now. Assuming you want to continue reading...
I grew up in a small town in florida and as I stated earlier, was next to the youngest in a family of 3. We lived on a small land area, but my late dad worked for the State of florida for income. My late mom was a full time mom. We didn't have a lot of money, but we had a garden and cows so we were never hungry. Almost all of my ancesters were us except my great-grandmother on my mom's side was Irish. I Growing up, there were always lots of visitors to our house. My oldest brother is 15 years older than me. He died some year back; So many of the older kids were bringing their college friends home on the weekends for home cooked food. There are lots of good memories, but also some hard and sad ones. For instance, about 10 years ago, my brother called me to tell my sister who lives in England has a partial Stroke died. It was very, very hard. I can't say I've ever "accepted" that she's so ill. But we've all learned to go on with our lives which seems equally tragic. I really wanted the world to come to a standstill when brother died. We were the "Eagle Eye" of the family and were very close. His children have had to grow up knowing their father as a good man, now everybody is on different paths.
As stated earlier, I was married once . I lost my ex in an automobile accident a few years back which constituted a major sorrow to my heart and our only son has to be asked for settling down with her mother's family until I got retired with a good wife for us to spend the rest of our life together.
I hope we could talk better about this on here....It seems am not feeling fine to write this again....But I want someone serious , caring and honest.
This has been a very long message and I apologize if it's boring.
I will be looking forward to your reply

Received: from [208.188.3.80]
ISP: SBC Internet Services
Organization: Dallas Independent School District
Proxy: Confirmed proxy server
Dallas, TX

bjd
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Paul Edwards <sgt_pauled@yahoo.com>

Postby bjd » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:27 pm

OMG..HE HAS BEEN EMAILING ME WITH THE SAME LINES.

Removed complete quote of previous post - Ralph

Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Hi BJD and welcome

Hopefully you are finding out before getting hurt by this heartless thief.

As you can see, scammers keep sending the same lines over and over hoping that somebody falls for them and sends money.

Our FAQ (link in my signature line below) will answer most of your early questions, please tak a look through and if there is anything else please ask

The most important thing, stop all contact with the scammer completely, do not reply to his emails and definately dont email him to tell him he is a scammer, i am sure he already knows and it will not do you any good at all for him to know that you also know
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake.

bjd
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bjd » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:26 am

No I caught on before I got scammed..Thank God! When something is too good to be true..it usually is!! His love philosophic writing is what sent a red flag.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:26 am

sgtmike_robert@yahoo.com
Mike Edward
Age 47
Marital Status Single
Have Children Yes
Profession Military
Education High School
Hello I am Kind and a very positive person, I live and work in the USA , Presently I am setting I
will say that I have moved well around the world too, I am widowed, I am 48 years , I am originally
from UAS,.I'm so excited to read your profile . I was browsing .. I come accros your profile . I'm
new to this dating site and looking for friends .. A friend of mine set me up on this dating site
and would be glad to talk to you if you are interested . My name is EDWARD MIKE. I am easy to get
along with also very simple and outgoing . I'm looking for a true friend and then see what happens
. someone to talk to and share things with , somoene to spend sometimes with in getting to know
each other and develop something special in common. I will do my best to descibe myself and what
I'm looking for in REAL LOVE, lover, and possibly a WIFE. I consider myself very honest with strong
family values and morals. I have lots of friends and I keep my friends for life. Certain ones are
very close.. .I have a good reputation in my field and I'm very satisfied thus far. I have plenty
of free time. I'm new to this dating site and I want you to write me on my email address so that we
can get to know eact other better here is my email add sgtmike_robert@yahoo.com Hope to learn
more about you . Bye for now FRIEND INVITATION? REGARDS edward
am from California in united state but presently in Afghanistan,am working as a military man,sgtmike_robert@yahoo.com,give me yours so we can talk better there,will be waiting for your reply.thanks

The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Wild Geese » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:50 am

Originally from UAS and the name is Edward Mike? :thinking:
No chance! :disagree:
Next time, try harder mugu! :lol:
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)

carolgay32
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby carolgay32 » Sun May 01, 2011 9:53 pm

i want to know if this guy is a scammer his e mail is georgeedwards_4u@yahoo.com hes harassing on my messenger

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun May 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Sure he is. Ignore and block him.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Bill Edwards - bill-edwards10@live.com

Postby janex69 » Wed May 04, 2011 6:53 pm

Oasis

TRUTHONLY67 :mrgreen:
Male 49
Lemont
Illinois
United States
I am looking for someone similar to myself, who is genuine, honest, patient, caring and understanding. I am not so concerned with appearances as I am about how he is on the inside. I like a sense of humour, and someone who has a good nature and is a happy person, who likes to be affectionate, and is comfortable with themselves. I like someone who still wants to enjoy life and is free to try new things, and to fulfill what they have yet to experience in life.
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Edward <edward196457@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Tue May 10, 2011 9:46 pm

Micheal Edward
Age 45
from Troy Kansas or Texas
Image Image

thank you for getting back to me..l am michael by name..l live kansas now in lraq am US army..l have a son 16yrs old...l am new to all this ok

Received: from [174.34.142.154]
ISP: Nobis Technology Group, LLC --- RS bad list
Organization: Mack Benny
Avenue, MD

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

llus.vallv@live.com

Postby janex69 » Thu May 19, 2011 10:14 am

Oasis
repettwe
Yuba City
California
Male 49 United States
My aim with joining this site is to find a long term relationship, I am honest, caring, faithful and loyal with a good sense of humor (probably on the dry side) and I am pretty good to talk to. I hate the thought of letting someone down and will make every effort to make my partner feel special. I know this doesn't happen without the basic chemistry and I don't have any preconceptions about the person I am seeking. It is more about who you are rather than what you are and I want to make the right woman feel special, is that you?? It probably is almost impossible to describe oneself objectively! So I've decided to try and keep this short and sweet, to avoid saying stuff that either makes me cringe or laugh. If my photos don't put you off then I am more than happy to chat and maybe you will get a better idea of what I am all about. If you contact me I will always respond, because I think it is bad manners not to. To get the most out of life I keep fit and active, I go to the gym and jog 2-3 times a week I play, To be honest I've no idea how old I look on the outside, but what is more important is that I certainly don't feel like my age on the inside! Aside from my keep fit activities I am happy to go to the theatre or concerts equally as much as I like the idea of a quiet evening at home with a bottle of wine. I love holidays at home or abroad, but the main thing for me is that a holiday is an opportunity for shared experiences with people who are special. I am pretty domesticated around the house and I'm not bad in the kitchen, although this does sometimes turn out to be a mystery tour as I tend to be a bit adventurous. Also, I'm pretty good to take shopping and in fact I generally enjoy it regardless of whether it is a Supermarket or Clothes. I can promise that I won't mess you around. If there is any chemistry great, if there isn't then I sincerely wish you the very best for your future!

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Henry Mills - henry.mills43@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Sat May 21, 2011 8:43 am

DMF
henry50
- 47 y/o male
- manchester, United Kingdom
- ID: 182104
Description:
I AM A FUN LOVING ,SOCIABLE MAN WHO IS VERY AMBITIOUS & INDEPENDENT. I LOVE TRAVELING,DINING OUT AND DANCING. I LIKE TO HAVE LOTS OF FUN, I ALSO ENJOY QUIET NIGHTS IN.I AM SINGLE i am fun and adorable i like good times and nice things, i can please or be pleased, i enjoy making people happy and i like to smile all the time, I like different types of music i enjoy parties, i like to travel and enjoy going out with the mates, I AM A FUN LOVING ,SOCIABLE MAN WHO IS VERY AMBITIOUS & INDPENDENT. I LOVE TRAVELLING,DINING OUT AND DANCING. I LIKE TO HAVE LOTS OF FUN, I ALSO ENJOY QUIET NIGHTS IN.I AM SINGLE i am fun and adorable i like good times and nice things, i can please or be pleased, i enjoy making people happy and i like to smile all the time, I like different types of music i enjoy parties, i like to travel and enjoy going out with the mates,

i couldn't pass by without telling you,you having a nice and loving profile... i wish to know more about you and know you will find mine interesting...wish you a wonderful day henry
you can add me on henry.mills43@yahoo .com

Email
41.206.12.37 MTN Nigeria :twisted:
am online now,waiting for you

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:11 am

On Badoo: http:/ /us1.badoo.com/01186408747/?r=41&p=1

Image Image

Waiting for his email....

DELETED....

Return to “Military scams”