It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Chanteya from ATKE

African scammers posing as black women.
dogfather
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dogfather » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:37 am

An individual going by the name of Kelly Meon is one and the same for the picture of Bolla James

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:35 pm

Page on Romancescam.com:
http://www.romancescam.com/album/thumbn ... album=1276

Comments reposted from romancescam.com:

James says: [Feb 26, 2006 at 05:37 PM]

Hi, I found this woman's pic on Z.37.com, a free dating site, her user name there is "Ola", she viewed my profile and contacted me. James.

crazypop44@yahoo.com says: [Mar 14, 2006 at 05:51 AM]

I talk to his woman all he time for 6 months and she go by the name of comfort quasah on yahoo.com

Kevin says: [May 01, 2006 at 02:51 AM]

This chick's pic was ripped from an adult website.

Anon says: [May 02, 2006 at 11:58 AM]

her name is chanteya from ATKexotics

Anon says: [May 25, 2006 at 04:07 PM]

This one also has another photo pasted on a Xerox copy of a US Tourist Visa and goes by the name of Alice Asante.

Anon says: [May 27, 2006 at 02:42 AM]

she contacted me from a dating site called platinum romance.She says her name is Nana wellbate from Accura Ghana.She is pretty good.

MichaelE1 says: [Jun 16, 2006 at 06:26 PM]

This woman also is now using the name Rose Coker As I have this pic and one other of her.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

StompOne
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby StompOne » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:04 am

This woman in now using the name Rebecca Fletcher, I have six photos from her, she is very good, claim to be a virging and played te role very well. But one of the photos she included is showing her stomach, and ther are stretch marks indicating a recent pregnacy in the time fram of the pictures.
Another thing I noticed, I have seen many pictures of different women taken in that exact same place, within the kitchen area of an apartment.
She is supposed to contact me tomorrow, claim to not be lookig for money, but she is Juggling me during every chat, from the times she is delayed in responding with me, I would say she is easily handling three or four of us guys chatting at a time, and her out of place responses, and te buzzing me is to try and make you think you are the one being slow, it is a cover tactic to hide the face that they are chatting with several guys at once.
Stomp One
I know the thief who stole all my data about these scams will be trying to publish it soon.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:27 am

reposted, by darkman

rs_adamu@yahoo.com

rose adamu

this one wants u to call her and to know ur passoword and username for american singles.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

StompOne
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby StompOne » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:58 am

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, but Rebecca Fletcher is actually a guy! he actually brought a woman on cam but sat right next to her, she was his front, pretending to be the woman he portray in chat and even on the phone. I had friends in Ghana call the number given me by this subject, and everytime they caught him off guard and it was clear he was a man. I called several times and also caugh him off guard in the hospital with Malaria, and once he realized it was me he quickly hung up. Out of all the guys I encountered pretending to be a woman he is the best, he just don't have the voice to to carry on a believable conversation.
During our on cam chats, it was clear the woman he had posing couldn't type, better yet she couldn't even pretend to type. Because I had her point the cam on her hands and he was assisting her every step of the way. And if he got up and left she would stop everything until he returned next to her, they were very sloppy and clumsey at times, even funny!
There was even a white guy in this Accra Cafe' about a chair down from them watching the show they were performing for me.
Her supposedly coming on cam was the results of me breaking her/him down and assuring him that that I was interested in the person I had come to know in chat, and that I knew that the person I was chatting with wasn't the person on the pics I had been given. I couldn't figure out what this guy motovation was towards me, I don't know if this guy is gay or what, but he wanted to engage me daily in chat pretending to be Rebecca Fletcher with a strange and disturbing seriousness in his pursuit of me, I didn't like the intensity at times, but I am here to counter and expose the game. He is still using the id; AkooLove@yahoo.com
I just really got tired of him and made him extremely angry, so much so that he began to curse me viciously, but I got my sought after results, and end to it all. But my proudest accomplishments with this subject is that I got a confession that they was not the person in the many photo's sent to me, even nude ones, Peace!

Stomp One
I know the thief who stole all my data about these scams will be trying to publish it soon.

slwfingrs80221
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

on smut vibes

Postby slwfingrs80221 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:29 am

she is on smut vibes to, says oh i do not scam, that is someone else yeaaaaa right,... I was born at nite, but not last nite

darkman
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

sumila swala

Postby darkman » Wed May 23, 2007 4:41 pm

Return-Path: <sumila2004@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.204.37.126] by web60223.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 20 May 2007 21:39:12 PDT
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 21:39:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: "sumila swala" <sumila2004@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: hi love pics

this one still wants money, claims she doenst need help but then ask for it later.

aircool
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Lily Essian

Postby aircool » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:14 pm

Lily Essian
selina_here4real@yahoo.com
Yahoo ID: selina_here4real

typical scam....uncle in car crash...needs $$$ for medical

darkman
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

sindy donkor

Postby darkman » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:54 pm

Return-Path: <sindylove22@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.204.42.14] by web59305.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:39:51 PDT
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:39:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: "sindy donkor" <sindylove22@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: its me sindy

from GA, now in africa, needs money for visa ans ticket.

darkman
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby darkman » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:06 pm

will also send u sexy pics of herself if u add 100 to 300 to ger asking price.

if any one wants to see them , give me a private message.

Frohike
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Hager Asiedua

Postby Frohike » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:28 am

This one's a scammer just because she wrote to me and not had a chance to work a scam! Just starting to pester me for my mobile number and for me to get in to the instant messenger to chat all of the time. Claims to be from 'Agona Swedru, Ghana'.

Mail: hager020@yahoo.com

From Hager Asiedua Thu Jul 19 13:03:39 2007
Received: from [41.204.35.223] by web59310.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 19 Jul 2007 06:03:39 PDT
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 06:03:39 -0700 (PDT)
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com
Subject: Hello dear
To: xxxx

Her first mail:

Hi dear,
I was brossing thrugh and i came across your profile and i am very much intrestered in you and will like to know about you dear and hope to hear from you very soon dear, i am a single lady with no kid seriously looking for a man in my life,i am very loving,caring,sexy, romantic and soundminded dear,this is my email address hager020@yahoo.com kindly mail me through dear and i will rply you and hoping to hear from you soon dear, kindly sen me your phone number dear.

The first letter to me came in 2 parts - one with and one without a picture. First part:

Hello dear,
Thank you for your maill and am very much happy to hear from you dear, i will be very much happy to be with you forver if our relationship last till we meet honey, i like you very much dear and will like to spend the rest of my life with you please, what do do you think dear.
Kindly send me your phone number so we can talk dear,this my picture to show you, dear i like your picture and your body very much and will like to meet you one day please,this my phone number kindly give me a call or send me a text dear +233243036853 ,dear i need you really in my life honey and will be very happy to spend the rest of my life with you because i have no one in life please, you are my life now, i dont what to losey you dear, hoping to hear from you very soon my dear, take very good care of your self dear.
ayaour love,
HAGER

The second part:

Dear here is my pic to show you please and hoping you like it dear and hope to hear from you very soon please

J-Justice
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Photos of this one

Postby J-Justice » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:24 pm

They must really like this one, cause she is on passion.com, blackplanet.com, and migente.com numberous times!

darkman
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby darkman » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:14 pm

yeah, she even gives u nude pics too for a "price".

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:36 am

bestfed from Ghana of wedatefree:

Hello,

I was glad to have you on this site. I'm from Ghana, Single and i have no kids. I would like to make friends with you which will lead us into a long team relationship.

I love nature things like plants, trees, animals, Mountain, Lakes etc. tell me much about you and, send me messages through mea private email box: hager.appiah@yahoo.com.

So we could exchange massages together, and know eacth other better. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hager.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

slwfingrs80221
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby slwfingrs80221 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:42 pm

will also send u sexy pics of herself if u add 100 to 300 to ger asking price.

if any one wants to see them , give me a private message.
yes would like to see them, have her on another site, or the same pics, on zorpia... about 13 different names there to, love to have nude pics and when i am messing with his mind send him one ehehe

love to bambozel these jerks
rocky

Return to “Black Females”