Travis Taylor - iamttravis@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Re: Travis Taylor - iamttravis@yahoo.com

Postby Ralph Warner on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:17 am

Hi Jason, I am a little puzzled by your post but happy for you to voice your concerns.

If you know anything about this please share what you know.

We are fully aware that the man in the picture is not a scammer, the man using that picture from all indications is a scammer, of course if you have anything to prove otherwise we want to hear it
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake Click Here to find out more
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

"Danny Williams" iamdanny@att.net

Postby 2011hme on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:26 am

(I know this information is not true & the pictures are NOT who I was in communication with--I also read the same story on here from someone else but the scammer was using "Travis Taylor" as his name) I met "Danny Williams" on Christian Mingle. He said he was a widow & wasn't sure of the online dating thing so he was not a paid member. He encoded an e-mail address so that we could communicate. Ok...his details...widowed, wife died April 2008, dad Hawaiian & mom Romanian (both deceased), born in Hawaii but grew up on Romania & moved back to Hawaii when dad retired apprx 20 yrs ago. He has a 13 yr old son, Steve, & they moved to St Louis, MO Oct 2010 to make a fresh start & leave the sad memories behind them. He works as an independent construction engineer & when we first started chatting, he was headed to Florida so his son could stay with his cousin while he was away on a job in Malaysia. After a week of chatting, he left for Malaysia & said it should only be a month to finish the 3.5 mile road. Everything was going very smooth until (of course) about a week before his expected completion/return home date, he ran into money issues. It took him a couple days of telling me he was trying everything, even that he would have to sell his SUV before he asked if there was anything I could do to help. HA--I told him I was having financial problems myself & didn't even have a dime to spare, so NO I wouldn't & couldn't send any money--HAHA! The next day while chatting he was acting all sad & said he wondered if I truly cared about him or was just infatuated with the idea of him because I wasn't willing to help him out. Well, I did my research & realized it was some Nigerian (most likely) I immediately stopped & blocked/deleted any place we had communication. This all really creeps me out because we even talked on the phone. He also uses God to try to earn your trust & gain entrance into your heart. I deleted any & all e-mails & IM's but here is what I have:
e-mail--iamdanny@att.net
IM id--iamdanny
cell ph # 314-200-4461 (yes, a St Louis number)

**Please remember the pictures are NOT the scammer--most likely model photos the scammer copied** I hope this helps someone...please listen to your gut & don't ignore the red flags. Blessings to you all :)

2011hme
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: "Danny Williams" iamdanny@att.net

Postby saddened by it all on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:31 am

I am so sorry 2011hme, I too have been approached by more than 4 men on Christian Mingle who have all been romance scammers. I have reported them to the site and also posted them here. The site is moving to remove these scammers as soon as they identify them, as they have managed to remove several after they have sent me smiles and before I can answer them which is good. It is also so good that you listened to your gut, not many of us have until too late. God bless and thank you and also dont forget to contact Christian Mingle and report them.

Saddened by it all but really am Happy lady now :applause:
saddened by it all
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby 2011hme on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:36 am

I'm also saddened that some humans can be so cruel to other humans. It never seemed real to me..he fell in love with me too quickly & it seemed like I was inside a romance novel--that's not real life--so I didn't invest my heart. I pray for those women that gets sucked into their cruel web. Yes, I have contacted Christian Mingle. Blessings....
2011hme
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:52 am

Second picture is reported into (Link provided to this thread) -Travis Taylor

Avatar for iamttravis@yahoo.com: Image
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Travis Taylor - iamttravis@yahoo.com

Postby 2011hme on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:16 pm

I just came across the same profile on Christian Mingle of the person that I knew as "Danny Williams". I was shocked that this scammer used the same pictures & profile....I sent a concern report to Christian Mingle & I pray he will be removed promptly before he gets a hold of someone that will fall for his scam.
2011hme
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Previous

Return to White Males