It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Annabelle Angel

African scammers posing as white women.
Mister X
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mister X » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:16 am

geraldine_bempong@yahoo.com

same scammer as in this link: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12592" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IP address [?]: 41.210.5.216
IP address country:ip address flag Ghana
IP address state: Greater Accra
IP address city: Accra
ISP of this IP [?]:Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Host of this IP: [?]: adsl5216.4u.com.gh

hello darling,
how are you doing i hope you and your family are in the best good of health,well i am also fine here thanks be to god for managing everything for us well,by the thanks for your response to my mail,well let me start the true intent of this mail i receive your mail today and i am very happy that i get back to me james,well i think i have to pause here and get my self introduce well to you dear one,
i am Geraldine bempong,romantic and attractive lady i am single never married and i do not have kids too,i am 29 years old single lady,i am from Australia and work with institution of tourism,but i am have been posted to Ghana now for a 3 month course here darling,i am seriously looking for a man like you to get married darling thanks god that i found you,i am compassion,honest, understanding,truthful lady,i am a one man lady and alway like to be with my man,my hobbies are bush walking,looking at stars,beaches,home with you,need you ect i am very happy to meet you and i hope the beginning of our relationship well mark the good one to us well darling i have enclose some pictures of me and my country to you,i really love tattoo .well darling i hope to see yours in your next reply.
i hope to hear from you soon
from your new lover
geraldine

Last edited by Mister X on Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
CC/BIN reported for the yr 2k12: 1,163M - yr 2k13: 810k

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Mister X
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mister X » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:16 am

hello,
i am very happy to mail u this letter.hope it's cool,calm and collective with u.i hope so well it by nature that man must fall in love by all lovers.some may love for ur money or property but not real love. love is universal and it's pays to wait for the right partner,and i hope it's u.Beginnings are some how awkward and i know u would be wondering and worried who this writer is?Please don't fell curios it's just a friend writing u from Ghana at the moment.

i saw ur profile at the magazine decided to choose u from many men cos i had the strong feelings u will be the man of my dream,the man i will like to spend the rest of my life with,what do u think about this?i am called geraldine,am 30 yrs old lady who originated from austrial with a nice hair,sweet body that can always satisfy u in and out on ur bed.I weigh 63kg,stand 5.9 feet tall,very reliable.I am hornet,loyal,sincere,caring,faithfully and marriage minded.I just say that am looking for a honest and good committed man like u for a serious relationship leading to marriage in the nearest future.
My hobbies include music,swimming,cooking and dancing etc.I really know how to treat a man with tender,love and care and with much respect too.I hope this little beginnings will fetch us a lot to ensure ur togetherness at the end marriage.I am really serious and want to meet u face to face for a passionate times,at ur ends togetherness.What do u think about this?I want u to understand that i came to do dietitian services here in Ghana and i love to take this opportunity to visit u before i go back to australia.I would be waiting for ur soonest reply so that we can start a very loving correspondent.
Honey,let this little beginning become real so that we can both experience a sweet love life that we have never thought of,can enjoy sweet romantic weekends together at the beach side,dinner times and what have we.Am hopefully waiting in anticipation for that,Please mail me back soon and tell me all about u too,take care
Have a lovely sweet kisses from my soft lips
@}:-

Mister X
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mister X » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:17 am

hello darling,
how are you doing i hope you and your family are in the best good of health.well mine is fine thanks be to god for managing everything for us well.by the way i receive the mail you send to me and i am very excited to hear from you ,well let me take this opportunity to tell you more about me.as i told you i am a single lady never married and i do not have kids too..well darling i also receive your second mail and this is my msn geraldine_bepong@hotmail.com
well darling i would like to see your pictures so that i can know who i am dating
i hope to hear from you soon

rw2019
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer Williams - jennifer_wills08@yahoo.com

Postby rw2019 » Mon May 18, 2009 10:58 pm

Everyone-

I've been in contact with Jennifer Williams. She is using the email and chat address jennifer_wills08@yahoo.com. she claims to be a nurse in Logos(her mispelling actually Lagos) Nigeria. She claims her parents were killed in a car accident. Here are some pics of her she sent to me.

Duplicate pics Deleted AN

I hope this helps.

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:42 am

Sola deborah Lawal <sola.lawal@yahoo.com>
Sola deborah
Birth Date: 05-03-1980

also posted on
Anti-scammer.com : Nigeria, Ogbomosho, Sola deborah, 31
Sola deborah Lawal Icq : E-mail : sola.lawal@yahoo.com
anti-scammer.com/memberid/643201

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_YHNJD4FNRXZBERW23ZLHJ2A4LU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sola
Female

ImageAvatar

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jennifer Williams - jennifer_wills08@yahoo.com

Postby The Enchantress » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:38 pm

(Profile details - dating.lt)
Jennifer_wills08

Canada, Victoria

I am a woman, 28 years old
seeking a man age from 30 till 50

Birthday: 1983-02-09
Region: British Columbia
(Profile details - single123)
jennifer_wills08

am: Woman
Seeking a: Woman
State: Indiana
City: BC

In my own words:

AM A VERY KIND LOYAL GIRL AM VERY HONEST NA D I WAS INTRODUSED TO THE SITE BY A FRIEND OF MINE WHO GOT HER SOUL MATE HERE AM ALSO HERE FOR THE SAME PURPOSE.

AM VERY ATTRATIVE AND VERY BETIFULL

AM LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT MAN WHO I SREDAY FOR SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP AND IS VERT KIND LOYAY

Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jennifer Williams - jennifer_wills08@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:51 pm

- one profile on tagged.com,
Tagline "Tears in our eyes, and while you are remembered"- entire profiles write in gujarati...
User Aashi K, uid 5398524060, member since 12 June 2008
"I found it sweet love, the love I have felt before! I have been married for many, even here, where some believe the first marriage?"
"Disclosures in the old, but I love it! Who made ​representations to the words of love? We are both ready to talk, but who started the vatani?"
"You have to remember that these memoirs? This is your dream or dreams you want? We do not even know if we just say, we have for your life that you want our life? ?"

- on skyrock.com, uid 2731790612, username Lorinelabelle, member since 28.11.2009, last time online 15.09.2010, 32 years, from avenus jean jaures (75), France

- on astro-union.com with one picture posted here, username rothern, Men: 35 years, Single, 75 Paris, "Hi, my name is patrice rothern 36-year-old French woman looking for serious relationship sincere", seeking for "Female 25/36 years - Nice man and very cool".

With the same addy and same picture, she is already reported as scammer on d..faq.com, email used giftynick@ymail.com, Alleged real name Chritana Tegen.

- on global-brides.com, uid 66550, jennifer, from Canada, British Columbia, Vancouver, 28 years.
"am a lady with a joyfull character, independant, optimistic, respectfull, sensual and attractive..i like going to church reading bible going to beaches,camping ,watching movies,dinners , clubs and ,basketball.........now so much coucious looking for my mr right .someone to love and will love me back same way without any hinderance of any kind..i like kids but got none but i really want a new family one day.......my desire is to meet a handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. my interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. i thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you. ........you can cat with me on my private messager id on jennifer_wills08 at yahoo dot com".

- with the same email adress - one protected profile on Facebook, uid 1634183762, Jennifer Willaims, Studied at California State University, Sacramento.

- same addy for other profile on tagged.com, uid 5420891581, Jennifer W, member since 22 May 2009, hers text "about me" was not allowed on Tagged and has been removed.
Duplicate pics Deleted AN

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Annabelle Angel

Postby firefly » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:05 am

On xtreemconnex.com, username simplelady2u, uid 69562.
“I am sweet, simple and very open minded persona with have a sense of humor..”
Created On: September 10 2010
Sex: Female

Also reported as scammer on russianscammers.net – memberid 643201 - Sola deborah Lawal - sola.lawal@yahoo.com

On en-gb.facebook.com, Jessica Hillard, uid 100002123941979, Lives in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, From Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, with Facebook for BlackBerry application on her phone. Profile was made at 10 February, last activity on wall at 1 June.

On picachat.com, Alice sergeants, 30 years, re with you on msn diculté bis.
Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur > Alpes (Hautes) > Rosans
“Good evening I'm married to French Alsace I am single or married without children, 30 years I have size 172 cm Weight: 60 kg blue eyes are all my research I am looking for a simple man faithful serious sincere cool nice nice to start a family with a serious relationship to get to know in order to obtain the love of joy here is my msn (alicesincere22@hotmail.fr) adds“ (original text is write in french…)

dribbelkoenig
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dribbelkoenig » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:56 am

Got the same pictures, she uses the following two emails:

soulbarbie2011@hotmail.com, her names were Alicien (Nickname) and Samira

mercyaryee@live.com
Name:Mercy Aryee
City:Accra
Zipcode:00233
Bank:Western union

i told her I have transferred money to western union (she needed food for herself and her mother), although I didn.t So shw went twice to wetern union with wrong MTC-Number (Number: 5875943054)

This was little fun for me, but i suppose many guys transferred money to her. I am just interested how she really looks like.

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:01 am

Hi and welcome to Romance Scam.

This scammer is FAR more likely to be a male using/abusing stolen photographs of this model.

Thank You for posting this information it will alert and save others being scammed. Well Done :applause:

If you have any questions, concerns or further details please post.

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:07 am

(Profile details - wayn - using photograph of Lana Brooke)
Hi, my name is Mercy Aryee. I'm a 34 year-old American female,currently in Germany, United States

hello how are you doing nice to meet you too as well and can you add me on msn(mercyaryee@live.com) and i am online now

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: geraldine_bempong@yahoo.com - picture set 1

Postby firefly » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:38 pm

Username ella madrigal, 38y, from Philippines, waitress, on PerfSpot, with 53 friends: "hi.. im ella.. my mom said that i was beautiful.. hehehe, i think i must believe in her.., haha.. i like swimmiing, beaching , go out with my friends, and i like to eat also.. hhahahaha.. i like adobo, ice cream. and so many pilipino dishes...
hahaha, its me ella, nice to meet u..
and don't forget to add me here, ella2488@yahoo.com.. ok..
i'll wait u guys.., see u.. take care..."

On cupidclub.ws, uid 10247, username Queenshola, female from providence, USA, Tagline "Hello...Responsible person like me!!!" - old profile, Last logged in: 2008-12-10
"I am a single woman without kids and my name is Shola I'm a female , I'm from United State in Rhode Island am looking for business partner.....Am, 5'2ft tall, plus size, blonde hair, brown eyes, honest, loving, romantic, caring, affectionate. I have a good job that I enjoy, ...I momentarily knew i had to meet you... and i do a lot of things and most especially among them is this( I have fun all the time) Lets get talking, I love going to the movies, theater, concerts, travelling."
"I'd like knowing and making new friends. It's nice when having someone to share with sometimes, someone other side of somewhere..My hobbies, Artwork, and i like books reading on different subjects. I am loyalty, honest, humble, loving, God fearing, respectful, intelligent, sensitive, passionate, good nature, responsible. I love reading, good cinema, listening to good music. I also love the sea, the sun and the blue skies. I admire design, architecture, elegance, art, good manners and beauty in general. I love nature and mountains. I like to walk in the middle of the forest. I love the sea, the blue horizon and the quietness it gives to me. I hate violence, injustice, intolerance, irresponsibility, and disorder, untidy. I am full of warm and love. I am romantic, honest and faithful person."

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Josephine Evans; <mjosephineevans@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:28 pm

She contact me yesterday in 24Luv as

ccuty009
- Profile ID: 87848
- 29 y/o female (1982 - January - 1)
- north carolina, USA
- English,
- Have no children
- Ethnicity Asian

Hello dear,..how are you doing? Hope fine?..Am Josephine Evans, i read your profile and got interested in you and i would like to know more about you...If interested mail me at (mjosephineevans@ho tmail.com.com or mjosephineevans@yah oo.com)..Thanks and have a nice day...Kisses...Am online.......

Hello dear hender,how are you today? Hope great and cute?..I saw your mail and it makes me a bit happy..Well am Josephine and need a very serious minded man to go into serious and loving relationship with..Have been searching for long and now that have seen you i think we can move from here..Well i will like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently for a living and i will like you to send me some of your pics and i will also reply you back with my true life story and my pics..Thanks very much and hoping to hear a very good response from you..Kisses

NO-OPERA-ICE
Opera Software ASA
Opera Software ASA Netops
Waldemar Thranes gate 98
N-0175 Oslo
Norway
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Josephine Evans; <mjosephineevans@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:07 pm

Good day xxxxx and thanks for your mail, i think things are going where its suppose to go..well am Josephine Evans,29 years of age, single with no kids and never married before..My nationality is north carolina in usa but am now leaving and residing with my Grandmother in Nigeria due to some reasons..Am the only daughter of my family and have lost both parent long time ago..Now am growing up and need a very serious man with serious minded to go into strong and loving relationship which will lead to a happy and blossom marriage with..I need to go into marriage because am not getting any younger..I hate lies and dishonesty because am an open minded lady and love transparency very much..my hobbies are dancing, cooking and taking nice pics of beautiful flowers...I believe in love especially with the man which i will spend the rest of my life with..I will stop here for now and hoping to hear more from you with your pics and i will also reply you back with
mine..Thanks and have a lovely day..Your's Josephine in Love..Kisses
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Josephine Evans; <mjosephineevans@yahoo.com>

Postby firefly » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Avatar for the email adress mjosephineevans@yahoo.com:

The email adress lead on Facebook, uid 100002961942276, Josephine Evans, Has worked at None, Went to some colleges, From Charlotte, North Carolina, with Facebook on her Nokia phone. The profile was made at 28 October.

Favorite Quotations: "Life is full of ups and down..Never imagine things to go through and smoothly always...Try adapt to the potential and the other side of this world..."
"Am very pretty simple loving lady thats so much understand other people...Full of sense of humor,gentle and easy going...Love to mingle and stay with my loving friend...Am very passionate and romantic,very kind,trustworthy and am here for a true love and relationship which would lead to a happy and blossom happily marriage...!!!"
Last edited by Marisa on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: usual violation by this poster, hotlinked pictures

Return to “White Females”