It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

faithmabuo@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: faithmabuo@yahoo.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:50 am

http://www.4ppl .com/sunia16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i am a happy girl

I am a:Woman
Birthday:07.05.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me

i am a happy girl so good and nice i will like to tell you thet i want to see a good loocking man who single and nice like me

hey,
My Name is Miss sunia ,i am looking for a perfect match who will be my life patner and i come across your contact at this dating site and i will like to know you the more so that i will tell you whom am i remember that colour or distance does not matter but love matters most in life,Write me through my email address at (suniaanada16@yahoo.com) So that i will send to you my picture. Thanks Yours Love sunia kinssssss

suniaanada16@yahoo.com
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:00 am

<suniaanada16@yahoo.com>
posted above

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_KDEEMKNJ4SHURIGKWWWUSIAEPA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sunia Anada
26 - Female

pet24
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Janet Andrew; <janetandrew023@live.fr>

Postby pet24 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:46 pm

I was contacted on July 27, 2011, 8:32 pm through my livemocha profile from profile that doesn´t exist more (favoryaka11), later (favoryaka23).
The scammer´s email: anitaa_soumah@yahoo.com

anita soumah (23) female
from Liberia, now Senegal

Hi Dear,

How are you doing? With hope you are doing great! My name is Ms anita a young good looking girl searching for true love/friendship, I came across your profile today when i was browsing through web site and i became interested in Dear contact me by my email ID (anitaa_soumah@yahoo.com) so i can give you my pictures to you.
and i will like to know more about you if you don't mind to mail me back so that i can give you my pictures and tell you more about myself.
(anitaa_soumah@yahoo.com)

Dearest,
l am so much excited and happy because of your response to my request.How is the atmosphere of everything around you (( your health and work )) l hope that you are sound in health which is the most important thing in life and also that you are doing great in your work.

Like i said on my last mail that i am miss anita soumah (23) years of age, single and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa. l am in a helpless situation and that is why i am looking for a man that will replace the vacuum in my heart which my late father and mother has created in my heart. l am presently in the refugee camp in Senegal as a result of civil war that was fought in my country which claims the life of my parents.

My late father and my mother was among the people that was killed by the rebels during the incident of civil war in my country. My late father Dr Soumah Doip was the chairman Managing Director ANDREWS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD in Monrovia and he is also the PERSONAL ADVICER (PA) to the formal Head of State. l was the only survivor because i was in school and manage to ran to a near-by country- Senegal as a refugee.

l will like to know more about you. What you do for the living, your likes and dislikes, what you do in your free time. l have so much passion in kids and children because i want to have my own children with a man God has made for me. l like reality and truth, i hate presence and hiding of feelings. l have attached my photo and i will like to see yours.l am very serious in my intention and i want you to be serious with me if you are looking for a good one . Hoping to hear from you and to see your photo. l, with impatience will welcome you into my life. Have a good working day and God bless you.
Yours sincerely,

The scammer used these fotos:

http://i.imgur.com/HoZDh.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://i.imgur.com/5JMNZ.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Joy Dickson; <joydickson93@yahoo.com>

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:32 am

http://www.gofreedate.com/profile.php?ID=46797" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

alljoy
- 23 y/o female
- new york, USA
- English, English, French
- student
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2011-07-29 08:54:31
- ID: 46797

My name is Miss Joy Dickson. i saw your profile today at .gofreedate.com. and became interested in you. i will also like to know you the more. and i want you to send a mail to my mail address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom I am. here is my email address (joydickson93@yahoo .com) i believe we can move from here. i am waiting for your mail to email address above (joydickson93@yahoo .com) miss Joy. (remember the distance or color does not mater but love matters alot in life)

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB. ... 11349445/4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Re: Joy Dickson; <joydickson93@yahoo.com>

Postby sspassport » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:09 pm

<joydickson93@yahoo.com>
posted above

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_BV7B3DL5WXY6IIMA4MEN2E7WYQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Joy Dickson
27 - Female - New York, New York

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Chika Albert; <chikaalbert@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:54 am

She contact me yesterday in DMF as

favordavid... :thinking:
- ID: 188968
- 23 y/o female (1988 - January - 13)
- aertyuiop, Malaysia
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello there, I'm Chika,
can we talk, i will want to get to know you better ,
pls feel free and contact me at : chikaalbert@ymail.c om
I am an easy going and understanding Girl.
I see friendship as a gift we give to ourselves
Talk to u soon .

Hello my dearest ...............I am happy to meet your mail now, how is your life over there? i hope you are well sounded in good healthily so may thanks be to God Almighty.My Dear i will like to introduce my self under this canopy of contact with my view, which i know that God will help us, i am Miss Chika Albert, a 21years old girl from Rwanda daughter to late Mr Jean Albert a once minister in Rwanda who was later killed during the problem in Rwanda on January 29th 1997' now i am in Dakar Senegal under refugee with my mother' because after the death of my father my only brother Mr Alexandre Albert was jailed by the ligation of the enemy and he died in the jail,now my uncle started to persecute us about my fathers properties ' which he later snatched from us under treating. now there is nothing we can do than to run for our life' which is very important to us' now i am in critical condition with my mother ' some one to be under refugee with her mother' to compare with Senegal where things are very hard' every thing is high.Now i have decided to get married by this my age' while i suppose to be in school by now' but nothing i can do because i can not decide to go for prostitution' is over my dead body.in fact you are the one i am looking for my life for help' which i know that you can not disappoint me in life.now the only thing that makes me to feel happy at times is that my father left the sum of 4.900'000 us Dollars in the finance house which i am the only person that is aware of it' the next of kin' and the whole documents and contacts is with me' because my father loves me very much that was why he gave me every information about that money. now i have called the finance house and they told me that unless i have some body who will represent me with all the documents that is required' that the are not going to release the money. so this is why i am looking for whom will go for it' who God fearing and trust wordy..so if you are interested in helping me' feel free to reply' so you can go for it' and transfer it to your account' then it will be for us instead been in the bank because i want immediately after the transfer you will send me some money to prepare my traveling document and meet you over there to carry on my education carrier, while my mother will start a very good business there.More' so I will be very much glad to hear your sweet voice on phone so please try to call me at 2pm GMT any day from Monday to Saturday , this time our reverend always be in his office Once more our Reverend phone number is +221 764 736 748 ,his name is Reverend Paul , when you call tell him that you want to speak to I , Ms. Chika, the refugee from Rwanda , he will send for me to answer your call.
Thanks and be blessed.
Chika

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 100x
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:00 pm

<chikaalbert@ymail.com>

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_KV7KODFXABMCW4IJQVOUIJXS4Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Chika Albert
Female

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Melody Dion; <melodydion4u@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:55 pm

She contact me just now in DMF as

preciouslove2012
- ID: 189730
- 25 y/o female (1986 - August - 10)
- new york, USA
- English, Portuguese, French
- student
- Have no children

Hello,
My name is melody dion,
I saw your profile on this site
http://www.datemefre" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; e.org And became interested in you,
Please contact me through my
E-mail address(melodydion4 u@yahoo.in)
Remembe r the distance or color does not tend
Matter but love matters a lot in
Life.
My e-mail address (melodydion4u@yahoo .in)
melody.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Melody Dion <melodydion4u@yahoo .in>
posted above

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_G72SLOIHF4IFV6AAOLK7VSO3GQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Melody Dion
24 - Female

also posted
EverythingHaitian.com Member - Caringdion
PLEASE IF YOU NEED ME TRY TO WRITE IN MY EMAIIL AT melodydion4u@yahoo.in
http://www.everythinghaitian.com/member/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;​Caringdion

Ask Me Fast
cicili99's Latest Messages: melodylove2011 says: (melodydion4u@yahoo.in) Hello dear How are you doing today, i hope every things is ok with you as its my pleasure to ...
http://www.askmefast.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;​categorydetail.php?cmd=ulist&userid=262549

YouTube - Rain Nutrition termékek - Welcome to MyDailyFlog ...
melodylove2011 said on 07/07/11 3:49 AM (melodydion4u@yahoo.in) Hello dear How are you doing today, i hope every things is ok with you as its my pleasure to contact ...
http://www.mydailyflog.com/lopakodo5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Facebook Status Bar Integration broken
E-mail address(melodydion4u@yahoo.in) Remember the distance or color does not tend Matter but love matters a lot in Life. My e-mail address (melodydion4u@yahoo ...
getsatisfaction.com/flock/topics/​facebook_status_bar...

SCAMPOLICE2’s Blogs » Free Online Black Single Dating and ...
IF YOU HAVE ENTERED AN E-MAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR BROWSER AND IT HAS BROUGHT ... melodydion4u@yahoo.in . merianharry2@yahoo.com . mib_my10@yahoo.com. michael.harry14@yahoo.com
http://www.domainnamebanned.com/user/SCAMPOLICE2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;​blogs

Anti-Scam-Forum - Melody <melodydion4u@yahoo.in>- Translate
Message over Media Dateien und klickbare Links in Beiträgen und Signaturen sind nur für registrierte Mitglieder verfügbar!! Du musst Dich oder
anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/​YaBB.pl?num=1307158650/6

Anti-Scam-Forum - Black Females- Translate
Wenn dies Dein erster Besuch hier ist, lese bitte zuerst die Hilfe ... Melody <melodydion4u@yahoo.in> Melody DION ---> Liberia ---> Senegal
anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/​YaBB.pl?board=Afrika_Black...

many other post

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Karen Laban; <karen_laban@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:28 pm

She contact me Thursday and yesterday in 24FD as

kare
- ID: 121054
- 24 y/o Female (1986 - August - 29)
- USA, new york
- English,
- Have no children

Greetings,
My name is Miss Karen,
i saw your profile today at (www .24free date. com )so i became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (karen_laban@yahoo. com) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
(Remember that distance,colour or even age does not matter but love matters alot in life)
I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you
Thanks and remain blessed.
Your's in love Karen,

send me your email adress to my box (karen_laban@yahoo. com) so that i will send my photo and tell you more about me ok bye dear.Karen.

Dearest sweet heart,
greeting to you ,i am writing you with heart
full of tears and sorrow but firstly i have to say
Compliments of the season and i will be expecting you to mail me back in reply to my request to you . .please tell me more about your self as well your intenssion towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relactionship with me ? cos for me am out to see to your satisfaction .

.. To tell you about myself ,i am MiSS Karen Laban , 23 yrs old , the only surviving duaghter of My (late)father (,DR ,Tiberias ,F ,Laban,), in small town called grand bassa ,He was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my father.It was only me that is alive now i am 5. 8tall 173cm , but i am presently in dakar senegal under asylum as a refugee,i am second year student in the university of liberia studying mass communication before the war started in my country till date

i am open minded person , easy going girl , confident , hard working , caring , alway stand by my word .am seeking for someone who is honest like i wrote in my profile to get married to nomatter where he comes from and no matter his religious back grand ,

i am single never married and active and i like everything that makes life easy and comforting eg going to beach , cooking , watching tv sports like football etc , shopping , reading newspapers and novels ,having long walk.pls i would ve loved to chat with
u but in this camp we are not allow to go out often.
We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is the Reverend Father who is the pastor of the (Christ The KingChurch) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Because i use to commiuncate with you through the reverend father computer here in camp i sent and recived , Also here is the reverend father phone number +221772746977 for easier to near your voice, When you call tell the reverend father you want to speaking with Karen laban Hope will sent for me,
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you letter,
Because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading finance company in which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE) of (US$6.5m)Six million Five hundred thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in bank which i am the next of kin.
and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket because i have to processing international passport to come over to meet
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your care with you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.
Mean while i will like you to reply me like i said i have alot to tell you.If you accept and willin g to help me please kindly attached your photo and recent contact details as you reply me.
As i have attached my photo here Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanx darling and take good care of yourself

Miss Karen

BAS3
SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Pic already posted 100x

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Duris Henry Desmond; <durishenry4love@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:26 pm

She contact me today in DMF as

desmond23
- ID: 190794
- 24 y/o female (1987 - July - 12)
- new york, USA
- English,
- student
- Have no children

durishenry4love@ya hoo.com

Hello Dear
How are you, My name is duris i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address
(durishenr y4love@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have alot to tell you, Lot´s of love,
email me on my mail box not in site
have a great day and God bless you.
miss duris

DEAREST ONE,

firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; online with the message, which I have sent to you.
How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is ( Duris Henry Desmond ) i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from ( Liberia, in West Africa,) 5.2ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr.Henry Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country ( Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don,t know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don,t know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray me at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Benjamin Matthew ) , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221777009445) or (00221777009445). if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Duris) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it phone or what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 (Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful, and people that have vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
miss. duris.

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Both Pics already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Becky Kuru, <beckylove1987@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:06 pm

She contact me Tuesday in AFD as

beckykiss
- ID: 122893
- 24 y/o female (1987 - June - 10)
- nyc, USA
- English,
- love
- Have 3 children
- Ethnicity Asian

HELLO My name is Becky never married before, i saw your account profile in this site today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email direct to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address(beckylove19 87@live.com) I believe we can move from here! i am waiting for your mail to my email address above (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) (beckylove1987@live .com)

Greetings to you my Dearest,
How are you today i hope you are fine i am very happy for your respond to the mail i sent to you,How was your night? as for me i thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Miss Becky Kuru i am 23years old 5.2ft tall never married before,i am from Darfur Region of Sudan presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my family by the rebels

My parents were killed by rebels in our residence house in the capital city Darfur Sudan. My late father Engr. Ibrahaima Kuru, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur and later was appointed personal assistant to the head of State before The brutal killing of my mother and my father took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is still going on now in Sudan.

Right now, as i speak to you, I'm the only one living in my family,i managed to make a way to West African country called Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee in their refugee camp.

Please do not be offended by this message coming from me its just that I do not know what else to do because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a big concern therefore i will like you to consider my situation as a orphan and be kind to me as i put my complete trust in you without fear, though i do not know who you are before, but i think you can not betray me at the end.

I do not have any relatives now whom I can go to,all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now a Reverend Paul Christopher Adama who is pastor of the (Christ DE SAVIOR MISSION)
here in the camp,he has been very nice to every body in the camp but we are not living with him we leave in the hostel which is divided into two sections,one for the male and the other for female.

The Reverend Tel number is(+221-775204778)dear if you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Becky Kuru he will send for me in the hostel to come and speak with you. As a refugee here we don't have any right or privilege to any thing whether it is phone or money because it is against the law of this country refugee.

Dearest please i really want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before this tragic that make me to be in this situation now took place.

Please listen very carefully to this it is my secret no one knows about it except Reverend Paul

I have the copy of my late fathers statement of account and his death certificate here with me, which i will send to you later because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the total amount is $4,600,000(Four Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

Honestly i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to travel to come and meet you and live there in your country where i can have my freedom and peace of mind. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is Reverend Paul because he is like a father to me,please keep it to yourself and don't tell anyone about it because people are bad i am afraid of losing my life and money if people gets to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information because of the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.

My favorite language is English i speak it very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you,here is my pictures for you i know i am not good looking but please keep it safe i will be looking forward to see your pictures and to know more about you.
Have a nice day and pray for me always i will be waiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed.

Yours lovely Miss Becky

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Both Pics already posted 100x

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Basyma Johnson; <bsaymajohnson@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:16 pm

She contact me yesterday 3x in WDF as

basymajohnson
ID: 102256
24 y/o female (1987 - February - 16)
from dakar, Senegal
student
ID: 102256

Hello with love,
I am Basyma tall slim single never married I viewed your contact and
became interested in knowing more about you for important discussion
reply to me back so that I will send my
pics later. Remember distance,race,relig ion,color, age does not matter
what matters is how you fill about the life.
Thanks,
Bas yma
basymajohnson10 01@hotmail.com

Hello dear,

How are you today
I'm very happy fine.I response to email sent to you at your address. Thank you very much for taking the time of day to write me back.I just hit the Internet to find the man of my dreams, my desire is to find happiness and love being part of a unique and special.

Like I said before in my First post, my name is Basyma Johnson , I was born in Sudan in Africa, but now i am residing in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the civil and political war going on in my country, I am only 5 "8 tall, I have 24 years, single. I'm tall, normal, back hair and black eyes?. I was doing my first year career as a medical student at the University of Sudan before the war began . I grew up with my family?. before I lost my parents. I am the daughter of Dr.Johnson Williams.

My father was Dr.Johnson Williams. the chief personal adviser to the former head of state in Sudan my country, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother. It's only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to Senegal where i am living now.I have an older brother and younger sisters?. and two uncles.I lost all my uncles, who is now leaving the United State of America.But Please do not scare you away, I need a life that will make me feel like any other woman.

Please like to know more about you, what you are doing presently.Your likes and dislikes, what makes you happy? What makes you feel angry? Your family and your friends? Attached here is my picture but I'm not photogenic, i hope you would n t mind. I will like to tell you more about myself in my next mail

God bless and best sense.
Always yours
Basyma

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted many times

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Can be merged with:

Sandra Abars; <sandra_abars@yahoo.com>
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=25284" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:22 pm

.....topical busy in 24Luv as

Rosebaby4u
- Profile ID: 87064
- 24 y/o female (1987 - April - 11)
- alabama, USA
- English,
- Have no children

Return to “Black Females”