Scammer on Lesbian Websites Too

Emotional Support, Compassionate Friends

Scammer on Lesbian Websites Too

Postby notthatstupid4 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:44 pm

I signed up on Pink cupid and I was chatting with a woman who's profile said she lived in Colorado.She said she was in China on business(she is self employed).We only chatted for a few days when she gave me some sob story about the fact that she was coming home and customs wouldnt let her through unless she paid fees on her items(some new law she said)She told me she would show me a copy of the paperwork.She asked me to send her $15,000.I told her no way.She is on her own and I dont even know you.I then went on Pink Cupid and her profile was gone.A few weeks later,she was back on there again,so I contacted Pink Cupid and told them about her and they permanently removed her from the site.Does she really think someone is that stupid to give her money in only a few days of chatting? And if you go overseas on a trip....they do have banks don't they?
notthatstupid4
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer on Lesbian Websites Too

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:54 pm

Yes, many do. Please avoid the word "stupid" in the scam context and better say something like "unaware of the existence of love scams".
Can you post the details? It was a Nigerian scammer and the story line was standard. Open a new thread in White (?) Females and post the first email with header and the money request email. :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer on Lesbian Websites Too

Postby Ralph Warner on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:06 pm

Our FAQ has loads of good advice for you which will help you to understand exactly how these scams work and how to stop them from scamming others.

Scammers are not concerned by race, religion, sex, disability, age, appearance or sexual preferences, they are only interested in the money they might steal from you and to get to that money they will tell any number of lies and be exactly who you want them to be ;)
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake Click Here to find out more
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Return to Support and Advice.