It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:57 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

African scammers posing as white women.
specops519
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

Postby specops519 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Yep Almost taken again! I am a soldier deployed to Afghanistan right now and have been chatting with her now for 6 months. She goes by Roseandtina, 28 years old, originally from Alexanderville, Alabama but over in West Africa as a registered nurse working for an orphanage. She said she had lost her passport. She also told me both parents were killed in a car accident. She claimed that she was a US Citizen and was asking me to send money for Passport but kept beating around the bush when I told her to go to the US Embassy there. All the photos she has sent me look like they were professionally taken. I am so glad I found this website!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Glad you´ve found out :) can you post the email addy you knew him by? And the money request email text?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

scam sniffer
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Samantha Otoo aka sweet_thing4all@yahoo.com

Postby scam sniffer » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Received: from [41.218.237.249] by web121711.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 03 Oct 2011 11:06:30 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.114.317681
Message-ID: <1317665190.35760.YahooMailNeo@web121711.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 11:06:30 -0700 (PDT)

and idiot sends it with 24 recipients

hello how are u doing i hVE MISS U CAN U ADD ME SO THAT WE CHAT

Plays FAKE WEB CAM (incapable to turn around or otherwise respond to command)

Oh it was Raven Riley last time- now she's back (or HE) AGAIN this time using photo of Alison Angel

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Found this one trolling WAYN!!! :twisted:

Using the name Sandra Cooper.

e-mail address = sandra.cooper80@yahoo.com

IP Address: 41.218.238.87
Hostname: 41-218-238-87-adsl.4u.com.gh
IP Country: Ghana
IP Country Code: GHA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Greater Accra
Guessed City: Accra
IP Latitude: 5.55
IP Longitude: -0.2167
Organization: Ghana Telecom
ISP Provider: Ghana Telecom

e-mail header =

Received: from [41.218.238.87] by web122103.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 25 Mar 2012 08:54:59 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
References: <8CED8B03925FF4F-1A0C-1022A@webmail-d044.sysops.aol.com>
Message-ID: <1332690899.11194.YahooMailNeo@web122103.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 08:54:59 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Sandra Cooper <sandra.cooper80@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: WAYN

e-mail contents =

i saw ur message and it sounds nice and ur pics too they are cute and nice.. :love: any way i am Sandra from USA :liar: but now living in Ghana i lost both parents in USA so i am living in Ghana with my grandmother i do sell candy for living.. :thinking: i like traveling foot ball tennis etc wating for ur reply....

3 pics attached. Pic one gets no hits, pics 2 and 3 get hits to Ms. Angel's websites.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:13 pm

From Single 123

http://www.single123.com/sherryalerton" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

am:
Woman
Seeking a:
Man
Australia
State:
Alabama
City:
austria
Zip Code:

Pic already posted

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.single123.com/Jolene_clarky35" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Woman
Seeking a:
Man
United States
State:
Kansas
City:
Topeka
Zip Code:

Pic already posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:11 pm

:disagree: :disagree:

In 24Luv

kukuchenka
- Profile ID: 89035
- 25 y/o female (1986 - May - 3)
- Kalanchak, Ukraine
- Ukrainian, Russian, English
- Have no children

Pic already posted many times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

xylithol
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers using photos of Alison Angel

Postby xylithol » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:50 am

am:
Woman
Seeking a:
Man
France/Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
State:
n/a
City:
Brest/Abidjan

Can also use others names like Sarah Fadiga, Neddy Kelly, another one with Marcheval. Other city used: Lyon. Take care, never send money. Will try to convince you by using webcam of "her" (cause I read somewhere else that could be a male teenager who's hiring pretty blond girls to do webcam with poor image quality and a huge lagging time).

scumhater
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby scumhater » Thu May 17, 2012 7:02 am

How do I post about a scammer using Alison Angel photos? I have the pics, emails, IM, user names..many resemblances in the letter.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu May 17, 2012 7:12 am

just post them here in the topic. :)
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

scumhater
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby scumhater » Thu May 17, 2012 4:45 pm

Received: from [173.245.64.244] by web121403.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 07 May 2012 19:45:46 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1336445146.5117.YahooMailClassic@web121403.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 19:45:46 -0700 (PDT)

How are you doing and thank for the message,as i have said earlier I am searching for a
loving,caring,honest,sincere,passionate and affectionate man who also has the fear of God
cos there is a bible proverb that say the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom and i
believe when i have a man that has the fear of God he wouldn't hurt my feelings and
emotion which i have for him. Here is a bit about me,though i still have more but i think
for a start ,i can tell you more about my life which i will be glad to know about yours as
well as time goes on...my real name is Christianah Jone I worked with Unicef here in
the states on a contract basic (United Nations Children Funds)on a contract basis i study
medicine and ICTP Diploma at AA Salam International Center for Theoretical Physics in
Trieste Italy, where i studied physiotherapy ( Physical Therapy ) I grew up in ITALY and
my mom based in Italy till date...after my at AA Salam International Center for
Theoretical Physics Trieste in Italy,i started working with Italian state hospital in
Italy for 17 months,until i get an offer of working with the (United Nations Children
Funds) unicef here in the states ,I have lived in 6 states within this country cause of the
type of work I'm doing and i enjoyed working with them cause i got paid but there is
stress of moving from one place to another,My job required traveling and i traveled a lot
to visit different countries on a contract basis and i get paid after the contract is
over.I normally have 3 weeks off for each trip outside the States to settle down and get
in touch with family and get myself settled as well ...So i enjoy the work a lot because
there is nobody to complain since there is nobody or someone i can call the love of my
life ! so i spent most of my time traveling until i get my God sent and then i can stay
and work on my own and enjoy my life with the man of my life .. i will like to work on my
own as soon as i get the man for me so that we can enjoy our life together, I'm now in
africa working on a contract with my organization and have spent almost 8 days out of 42
days i have...i tried the online dating because time wait for nobody and i will get to
know the person before getting back to the states,i don't drink,i don't smoke and i don't
go to club but i go to cinema at times,I really need a real man who will take care of me
and treasure my heart, of course ,I was in love before and paid back heartlessly and i think this world is so
cruel and some man are living inside that are insensitive,you gave them your heart and
they later toy with it and dump you like a used vehicle ...lol... .well here is things i
like doing most while I'm free or bored,i like playing hockey,swimming,riding Harley
Davidson Bike,basket ball,skating,cooking,fishing,dancing but not that good and i enjoy
listen to Hip hop and R&B music most especially Robert Kelly.....i enjoy his latest album
,i enjoy watching thriller film,best seller,reading novel at times and cooking is one of
my hobby... i went to their shopping mall to get a digit cam to snap myself with my
colleague here but i couldn't and i am always at orphanage home,taking care of them,give
them food,advise them,produce drugs,cloths,good water for them.well i just need someone I
can trust completely and who would trust me the same way and feel the sun from the both
sides.don't let me bore you with my stories babe.......so here are some questions i would
like to ask and i will be glad if you can answer with honesty...
HOW OLD RE YOU ?
WHEN DO YOU START ONLINE DATING?
HAVE YOU MET ANY WOMAN FROM THE SITE?
HAVE YOU MET ANY WOMAN FROM EUROPE OR AFRICA BEFORE?
WHERE RE YOU WORKING PRESENTLY?
WHAT HAPPENED TO UR LAST RELATIONSHIP ?
YOUR RELIGION ?
HAVE U BEEN TO THE ITALY BEFORE ?
DO YOU BELEIVE IN JESUS CHRIST ?
HOW CLOSE ARE YOU TO YOUR FAMILY ?
ARE YOU THE LAST BORN OR FIRST ?
ARE YOU LIVING ALONE OR WITH ROOMMATES ?
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN A RELATIONSHIP ?
DO YOU HAVE ANY KID ??
DO YOU WANT ANY KIDS ??
IF YES HOW MANY ??
Well I think that is enough for now but i still have some other questions to ask but
later,I was in love before and paid back heartlessly and have been lonely bored,and single
for almost a year now,i was hurt physically and emotionally.I was cheated on,jilted and
learn my lesson by falling in love,but i need to forget the past and roll up with the
present and see where things lead to,so now i need a real man to call my own and i hate
players cause my believe is that all players or heart breaker will definitely face there
judgment one day but i pray for them that is never to late b4 they realize what they are
doing !!! How do u see that ? I am a church goer and i believe in reading bible and
follow the word of their lord.....In the book of 1 Corinthians, 13:1-13 ,it says I may be
able to speak the languages of human beings and even of angels, but if I have no love, my
speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell. I may have the gift of inspired
preaching; I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets; I may have the faith
needed to move mountains-but if I have no love, I am nothing. I may give away everything I
have, and even give up my body to be burned-but if I have no love, this does me no good.
so i need a real man in my life , I am very comfortable but just need a real man with fear
of our Jesus Christ almighty in his mind that wouldn't hurt my feelings.i will be waiting
to hear from you if you think you have the qualities i need in a man. God bless !

Christy

Received: from [206.165.222.140] by web121403.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 09 May 2012 12:45:43 PDT
Message-ID: <1336592743.10189.YahooMailClassic@web121403.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 12:45:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hey(my name)

what happen why do you leave me and not talking to me, have i hurt you in any way, well i think is cos i asked you for the camera, that should not have make you run from me, else tell me you cant or you dont have it....well just hope i hear from you soon day

Christy still love and care

Received: from [41.190.3.92] by web121405.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 10 May 2012 14:12:04 PDT
Message-ID: <1336684324.37132.YahooMailClassic@web121405.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 14:12:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Hun

how are you doing,, hope you are fine and okay, well i was not happy with what happened yesterday, is all good, i was just home thinking about what you did to me after chating and letting me fall in love with you....

well all good, am here to talk to you but you are not here, it dark here and i will like to go to bed early not really happy today and not seeing you here online too, please do email me when you are here and let me know what happened okay, am just thinking about you, cant wait to talk to you and love you more okay baby...(my name) i will like to talk to you about some thing okay. baby i will be hoping to hear from you soon okay

love you more and more okay

christy

Received: from [41.190.3.92] by web121406.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 11 May 2012 14:48:30 PDT
Message-ID: <1336772910.95231.YahooMailClassic@web121406.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:48:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hey (my name)

why did you come online for me, please do and let talk

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu May 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Very well posted :) thank you! As you can see, it´s just one other anonymous Nigerian criminal.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

scumhater
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby scumhater » Thu May 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Am I allowed to mention the site where I meet these women?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu May 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Sure - feel free to post the profile texts as well since scammers re- and reuse them allover the internet all the time. If these texts land on antiscam sites, people can find out :)

scumhater
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby scumhater » Fri May 18, 2012 1:57 am

The one posing as Christianah Jone, I met on the music site BearShare under the name Christy11119

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon May 28, 2012 10:54 pm

also janetwantlove

janetlewis2011@gmail.com

Full Name
janet lewis
About me
I'm a hopeless romantic that likes to have fun. I don't think that just because you believe in romance, everything has to be all sappy and mushy all the time. I definitely feel if you're romantically involved with someone you should be able to share your thoughts and feelings on an array of topics. I also feel you should live your life without regrets. You have to know in your heart that everything happens for a reason and everyone comes into your life for a reason.
Come from
United States
City, State, Province
alabama
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

82.128.81.183 - Nigeria

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Return to “White Females”