It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

faithmabuo@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elisbeth Dokie; <elisbethdokie77@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Contact me Thursday in 24Luv as

elisbeth23
- Profile ID: 87487
- 24 y/o female (1987 - September - 15)
- newyok, USA
- English,
- Have no children

Hello,my name is miss elisbeth ;It is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile at(24luv.com) on my search for friendship,please contact me on my email ID ( elisbethdokie77@yah oo.co.uk )so that i can send you my picture and tell you more about myself.I will be happy to know a little about you and hobbies.
elisbeth

Dear one ,
How are you today ? . l hope fine . Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal . I am well pleased to meet a person of honor and dignity like you . It gives me a great pleasure reading your mail . I must commend you for taking your time to respond to my the mail . Thank you so much.

My name is Miss elisbeth Dokie , I am a Liberian in West Africa and presently i am residing in a church orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago , i am twenty-two (23) years old , single and never married , 5ft 8 inches tall , 55kg weight , black hair and brown eyes . I love singing , watching television , studying the bible , i am respectful , honest , etc , i hate lies , dishonest people , promise and fail , taking others for granted , disobeying God , etc . My hobbies include taking care of people , sharing problems with others and find solution to the problems , going to beach with my friends , etc .

I lost my both parents during this deadly political war that damaged thousands of innocent souls in Liberia . My family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father Dr Tolbert Dokie was a successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present government when the problems was about to start .

Due to this all the members of my family was murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set blazed . I was lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place . It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called LIBERIA . I am hoping for a day i will be totally free from the pains and shackles of life . I have encountered pain and suffering ever since i lost my parents but i know that someday i will wear a smile on my face again .

I have much to tell you . However i want to know if you are willing and ready to help me smile again . To help me become somebody in the society . To give me a better life . Something has been bothering me and i have kept it to my self because i am afraid to disclose it to anyone . I am afraid of betrayal . I am afraid someone might take advantage of me if i should disclose it to anyone .

I have been praying to God to give me someone who will not betray my trust and confidence in him . Someone who will not cheat and deceive me . I am very much afraid . But if you will promise that you will stand for me as a father , a friend indeed , good Samaritan then i will open up to you .

I would like to know more about you . Your likes and dislikes , your hobbies , and what you are doing presently . I will tell you more about myself in my next mail . Below is my picture and i wait to receive your mail with your picture ( s ) . I pray to God to guide and protect you in all you are doing . Have a wonderful moment .

Yours in love ,
Miss elisbeth

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS1
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 100x
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Elisbeth Dokie; <elisbethdokie77@yahoo.co.uk>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: faithmabuo@yahoo.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Received: from [41.82.84.195]
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 04:44:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My dear this is my full life story with trust

My Dearest One,
I am more than happy when i saw your reply to my mail today . How is every thing over there with you including your precious life hope you are fine and doing well in your life, My dear is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is
Miss (tina) from Sudan in Africa i am 23 yrs old never married before and presently i am
residing in the refugee
camp here in Dakar senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr Felix Kimudi was the managing director of Kimudi's Manufacturing industry and he was the personal advice to the
former head of state in our country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killing my mother and my
father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to this country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee, In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only three times in a week . It is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon, I have believe in you and hope you will help me in anyway you can ,

Let this letter not be as a surprising or as a story to your hearing,or you might be thinking why i write you this letter, my dear it is God direction to me that you will help me because
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Rev. father Timothy whom i mate here when i run to this place and he is the pastor of the (Christ the king of all Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because in the camp we have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (00221-777-468332) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privillege to any thing, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.
Please listen to this and by faith i hope to earn your confidence please it's a secret,only the Revrend knows about it i have my late father's (statement of account and death certificate) here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the bank out side the country which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 6.4 (Six Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here (only the Revrend knows about it) because i am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it. meanwhile my dear i need your full
contacts,

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i reposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.
My favourite language is english . Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours forever inlove
tina
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

tinakimudi9853@yahoo.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:47 pm

http://www.4ppl .com/tibaby" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i am good girl

I am a:Woman
Birthday:09.08.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

i will really like you
to write me through my
email address,i will tell
you everything
you need to know
about me also send you
my photos,thanks.
I will be waiting to read
from you soon
you take good care of
yourself for me.
(tinakimudi9853@yahoo.com)

please try to contact
me through my
email address OK
(tinakimudi9853@yahoo.com)

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: tinakimudi9853@yahoo.com

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Received: from [41.82.64.84] senegal
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 04:30:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dear mine contact this bank for the transfer of the money,

Dearest my love,
Here is the contact of the bank ok,
Remember i have build trust on you that is why i am giving you all this informations, I have informed the bank about my plans to transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status here and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed in any business of your choice.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($6.4 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
(Uktransfermaildept.bank@london.com)
(Standardcharteredbankuk@accountant.com)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Peter Sand.

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Felix kimudi
Nationality: SUDAN
Next of kin : MISS TINA KIMUDI
Amount deposited:$6.4m
Account Number: SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

God line is the name my parents called me when they were alive and (Tina) is the name that people and friends know me with .Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.4 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have maped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer is done, you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Kiss
Tina

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Racheal Odily; <rachealodily2010@yahoo.in>

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:10 am

Tina Kimudi <tinakimudi9853@yahoo.com>

Dearest mine,
i am very happy to read your mail again, mostly to know that you are still ok and doing just fine by the grace of God, my dear i heard what you said and about this money, i can proofs to you that my late father deposited this amount in this bank for me, before his death, so if you want to confirm what i told you now,all you will have to do is to mail to the bank through bellow mail which i am sending you now, so that through your negotiation from the bank you will find out the reality of this
so use this mail and write to the bank and am waiting to know out come of your contact with the bank

This is the letter you will write to the bank.

Dear Sir,

My name is (......) a citizen of (...........). I am a foreign trustee of Miss Tina Kimudi who is at the refugee camp at the moment in Senegal.
Her late father Dr Felix Kimudi had an account with your bank in which the Miss Tina has appointed me as the trustee to help to transfer to my account in my country.
Please can you confirm to me that this money exists in your bank. What is the amount deposited and the account information's of the money?
Could you also tell me the requirements for this money to be transferred,
I will be grateful if detailed information's will be given.
this is the E.mail. (Uktransfermaildept.bank@london.com)
(Standardcharteredbankuk@accountant.com)

Yours sincerely
(................)

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:34 am

tinakimudi9853@yahoo.com

My Dear,
What kind of proofs do you want me to send to you before you can beleif, i have send you the bank contact for you to write to them in order to know what i am telling you about, and did not write to them, only i should send you proofs, then what kind of thing do you need as proofs,
Tina

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:47 am

Received: from [41.83.17.154]
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 09:00:39 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Wish to know more about you

IP address: 41.83.17.154
IP address country: Senegal

My Dearest one.
Greetings Love ,My Name is Prisca Yak, i am 24 years old Girl from Southern Sudan.I want to have a common relationship with you which will lead us for life, I am now writing to you from Dakar Senegal where am resident as a refugee due to the death of my parents,I am single and have no kids of mine right now.life has not been easy for me,you can call me through our Rev Pastor Phone number +221-774710679,

I need to tell you more things, but first I need your help to Stand for me as a trustee.

My Late Father Dr.Justin Yak was the former Minister for Spla Affairs to President Salva Kiir and a Shareholder in Gulf petroleum Corporation of Sudan.

My father Dr.Justin yak, my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You can read more about the crash.
through the below site:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own blood sister and help me. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country.

I want you to know that I am serious and will want you to be serious with me too.I apologies for intruding into your privacy,well since we don’t know each other,but pay attention and understand my reason.After my prayer to God for a direction to find a trustworthy and sincere reliable friend.I was motivated to correspond with you and share my pains for you to help me out from here and to get my father's money out from the bank where it is been deposited which i will made known to you OK.

I know that my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other very well or have any business negotiations before.
But I am also aware of the fact that there is a lot of fraudulent business proposals circulating around the world, mostly from African countries. which makes it imperative for one to be extremely careful before accepting any business proposal from unfamiliar person like me.

I however, pray your respected self not to allow the above unnatural to influence your decision to accept my genuine proposal and intentions which would be a benefits to both of us. I pledge to you for urgent assistance which this issue deserves.

I thank God for getting someone like you which i know that through you i will be out from here at least to have a good living altogether by living this camp to further my education through your help.I will explain it all in detail to you in my next mail OK.

I will drop, here till i hear from you again,I have disclose my picture for you so that you will see me to know whom you are talking with.
Thanks and be bless from
Miss Prisca Yak..

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Received: from [41.83.19.166] senegal
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 11:48:31 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MY FULL LIFE STORY

DEAREST ONE,

firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; online with the message, which I have sent to you.
How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Fatima Mbaye Desmond ) i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from ( Liberia, in West Africa,) 5.2ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr.Mbaye Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country ( Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don,t know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don,t know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray me at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Benjamin Matthew ) , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221777009445) or (00221777009445). if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Fatima) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it phone or what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 (Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful, and people that have vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
miss. Fatima.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:35 pm

tinakimudi9853@yahoo.com

My dear,
the deposite certifiacte of this fund is with me here and i beleive i told earlier that i have it with me here, but it is not scaned, it is my hand, so for me to go and scan it now you know it will cost me some money which i dont have here, so how are we going to do it, it will cost me money to scan it and send you
about refuge camp id, it is the camp officials that is given the id, but they have stop giving it, because so many people are coming to the camp and after taking the id they will go out with the id using it without staying in the camp, so because of that the camp has stop giving it, this is why i send you the phone number of this camp so you can call me when ever you want, you can call me through the reverend father here, so you can call me so we will talk together here is the number, 00221777468332 my name is Tina kimudi
i will wait for your call with love and kiss
Tina

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:45 pm

http://www.4ppl .com/Ninalove87" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mylove

Birthday:05.04.1987

About me

i am a young nice looking lady,of the nursing council. honest and with fear of god in me.i am kind, caring and loving. love making people around me very happy especially when they are sad. i desired to meet with a honest and sincere partner in life. i shall try my level best to see him happy all the days of his life.i am a young nice looking lady,of the nursing council. honest and with fear of god in me.i am kind, caring and loving.

Hello My Dear,
My name is Nina Philip, i am contacting you for friendship, having the same desire, kindly reply me
back at (Ninaphilip52@yahoo.com) with your photo and a little bit of your self, i shall also send you mine as well, hope to read from you soon.
from Nina philip.

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:23 pm

http://www.4ppl .com/lucy43mabou" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hello

Birthday:24.10.1986

Hello,
How was your day
i hope all is well
we give thanks to God
Am so happy to contact
you today please i want
us to be good friend i pray
before contacting you will
all my heart please EMAIL me
here (lucymabou80@yahoo.com) so
i con tell you move about me
with my photos God bless you
Also tell me about you self thanks
Pls contact me in my in box I D
(lucymabou80@yahoo.com)

Yours miss lucy mabou,

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:58 pm

desmondfatima@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot for your response,
I will also like to touch & see you face to face. I want to inform you that
before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.
Note: I am not going to give your love to another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. i hope i,m not offending you by sending this to you although is because of the trust i have develop in you , i have been in communication with you before now, this is not my first mail to you, i saw your profile on a dating site, i contacted you, and you responded, before i wrote the second mail to you
I confide you dear that is why i am giving you all this information.
My love is for you and only you alone, You can call the Reverend around 14: 00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call.
Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.
You will managed the money in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the 6.7million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in you r country..The contact information of the bank are as follows,
Information's I Have
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
The name of the transfer officer is Sir Davis Smith .
Telephone number..... +447031973979
Fax Number .....4470-31846-510
Email. address. (royalbankcold2@yahoo.co.uk)
Email. address .( royalbankcold3@yahoo.co.uk)

Accoun Name::::::Dr. Mbaye Desmond
Account Number::::(BLB745008901546/QB/91/A)
Next of Kin::: Miss Fatima Mbaye Desmond
Amount Deposited::::::$ 6.7 Million US Dollars
Account switch code::::::::::: (Mbaye)
Name of Bank:::::::: Royal Bank of Scotland
The name of transfer officer:Davis Smith.
Contact them now on how to transfer the $ 6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this ugly situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind, i and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.
As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.. Please make sure that you contact the bank !.
Yours forever in love Fatima

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:18 pm

prisca2yak@yahoo.com

My dear.
How are you today
I am very happy to ask questions about your health which is the most important thing to me, I know that all is well in the name of the Almighty God.i put all my trust and hope in you I think you never let me down in this life.Try call me tomorrow as you said because I will be waiting for your call through our number Reverend OK.

Please i can not apologies because i did not done anything wrong to you rather i told you what am going through here which made me to ask for your help and if really you want to help me as you where traveling from place to place you could have try to pull me out from here to be with you.
You have found out what people where doing with my father's name But all i know is that the truth still remain the truth.i trusted in you and i have the believe that you will help me.
Why you have not had from me is because of my condition here as i have explain it to you already.

Please, I have my ID with me Refuge to send you the certificate of deposit and bank issued to my late father, who am the next of kin and my certificate of completion with my father as Death I wanted to send them all to you, but I do not even cent for the scan for you, but my wish is to send all for you to know that am very open minded with you in this matter and have really need to know is your help.There problem in this case, that's why I told you to send me your full contact address so that I will send banking information to you because it is true that we have not meet other before but I have full confidence and faith in you that you have never disappointed when the transfer of money in your account.

Thank you for the mail, thank you for agreeing to help me, I decided to trust you after this many prayers and please, I do not want to betray the trust I ' you have filed. because I pray and fast for God, me show you one of your email.Please I'm not someone who can help me from here.I am not even eat much because of money buy food and I can not do this move as it is with that passport.

I have no money for another photo that you asked of me and carry my passport here which they said that $ 480 is very difficult for me because I know have the body that can m help with the money to get my passport. I need you to help me and see that the bank made the transfer from your account as my partner so that the money will be transferred to you and from there you send me money to treat my passport here.

Please will you do for me is a lot, but I'm only telling you the most important one for both my life here so I can be free to go out and claim my late fathers money when the bank. I really need your help please.The amount which I mentioned in my mail is what my late father deposited with the bank and have been in the camp here, I can not handle for her by myself and I have email from the bank and the bank asks me to look for a good partner out of my country that is sincere to help me in this matter, so I said if you help me get that money to the bank to be transferred into your account, I'll give you 20% should be in all that you have expensive for the transfer to show how I put all my trust in you OK.

Please, I can not call here because I have no money to do that, you can call me from there with our Reverend Pastor phone number which I send you and tell him you want to talk to me OK.

I wrote to the bank and the bank agreed to the transfer of funds, but because I know my status Refuge right to manage the money anything in this country who have been in the present and the Bank Council they get me a foreign partner who is trustworthy be my trustee in this matter so that this money will be transferred to his account as the next of kin since I send the person to be my partner.

Currently I am residing here in Senegal where I am looking for my political asylum as refugees because of the crisis in my country. Second, I want to move with you to start a business that will be good oriented.As profit and finish my university studies.

Now because of my political situation, I can not make this claims by myself, I need a foreigner to be held on my behalf to the bank, so I decided to make this contact with you, to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position. I have the death certificate of my late father and everything about this transaction is clear.

Listen, all I told you about my current situation is real life through me right now, I prove the existence of this account, all I need you to do for me is contact the bank on my behalf as my foreign representative, and find the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country.

I'll make the first contact with the bank where the funds were deposited, then let us hear them, before anything else will be done, it is due to my confidence in you that makes me disclose this matter with you, thinking that I'm safe in your hand, no body knows what I am and where I please, I ask for my safety and security remain very private Ok, I know God will see us through.Once the fund hit your account, you will now send me money to process my travel document, as you know now, I have no money.

Once I get you and I will send you bank details so that from there you can contact them regarding the account and find the possibility of transferring this fund to your position is your own, I ' really appreciate your concern, waiting for your urgent response so that we can send your proceed.Also

Full name and age ..
Address ...
City .....
Country ....
the phone number .....

And tell me more about your job or work.
Please if you know you can handle this, cos I do not want you to leave me half way.
I will be waiting for your response, and finally please do not disclose this to any
Best Looking In
Yours Yak Prisca ..

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:59 pm

http://www.4ppl .com/mary9ice" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

looking for love

Birthday:10.09.1986
Height:5'4"-5'7" (161-170cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Education:High School
Income:$50,000-$70,000
Ethnicity:African
Religion:Christian
Body Type:Slim
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Black

Hello my dear, my name is miss mary rose, i am a female and i am seacning for a new friend in the internet i found this site on http://www.4ppland" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; am glad when i look your profile and i said make i rich you and i want us to be friend.so am waiting for your reply.
please here is my ID maryrosekhalifa1@yahoo.com

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:28 am

prisca2yak@yahoo.com

My Lovely Dear.,
How is your day today?
I am much happy to for your lovely mail which made me to be feeling happy here and i know that you are in good condition of health which is the most important thing to me,Please if it will be possible for you to help me by sending some money for me to get my Passport here which i have told you the cost,I will be happy.

The bank manage will make the transfer to your account since you are my partner and when contacting with the bank try to send to them your account number where the money will be transferred into with your full name and address OK.I have not contacted any-other person about this matter accept you alone.

I want to believe that all is well with you over there in your country as your condition of health is well,You have to understand that everything will done fairly and legally because i trusted in you alone and i believe that you will never disappoint me.Please honey call me with this number+221774710679 so that i can hear your lovely voice OK.

Darling i will like you to contact the bank now for the procedure of transferring the money to your account, i have made the bank to know about you as my foreign partner, so just fill your information below and send it to the bank through their email address below.
Darling, this is what you will send to the bank for easy communication, therefore complete and send this draft to the bank with their contact address bellow.

AFTER THAT SEND ME A CONFIRMATION LATTER REGARDING WHAT YOU SENT TO THE BANK

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.

Transfer Manager: Mr. Fred Godwin.
Dear sir,
I am Mr ...............
Address ...............
Telephone ............
Occupation ...........
Age ...........

I am writing in respect of Miss Prisca Yak.

Account Holder............Dr Justin Yak.

She told me to contact you concerning her inheritance deposit that was deposited with your Bank.
Sir, I require your kind attention to let me know the procedures of transferring the said fund to my country ..............
What do i have to do sir ? Hence i stand as her guardian / beneficiary to receive the said fund on her behalf.
Sir, I will wait for your rapid respond.
Thanks.
Mr.........

Here is the bank contact information and the contact person.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
E-MAILS: royalbanksltrans@aol.co.uk
E-MAILS: royalbkscotlandtransdepartment@yahoo.co.uk
OFFICE PHONE NUMBER,(+4470.2408.6707.)
FAX NUMBER ....( +4470.318.556.96.)
NAME OF THE CONTACT PERSON IS MR. FRED GODWIN.

BELOW IS MY LATE FATHER'S DEPOSIT INFORMATION:

DR JUSTIN YAK.
NATIONALITY: Sudan,
NEXT OF KIN : Miss Prisca Yak.
AMOUNT DEPOSITED: ( $4.5 Million USD)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: RBS/03775380100.

Darling Once you make the contact with the bank then you let me know as soon as possible.
Awaiting for your prompt response. My dear i will be going back to the camp now, i am hoping to read from you soon that you have contacted the bank.
Darling have a nice day and always remember to update me back.
Yours in love,
Miss Prisca Yak..

Return to “Black Females”