Scammers with pictures of Gaya Patal

African scammers posing as black women.

Scammers with pictures of Gaya Patal

Postby IceFM on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Here the next Edition....also from midnight....

sandra321
- ID: 110424
- 28 y/o female (1981 - May - 31)
- accra, Ghana
- Ethnicity Middle Eastern
- English
- self employed
- Have no children

hi am sandra 29 yrs single and looking 4 the right ,man in my life met a lot but not the best still looking to meet the right man happen to come by ur profile and was wondering if u would love to chat with me if u dont mind u can holla me at my yhaoo ok sandra_is_mine@yaho o.com so that we cna chat more take care

This Pic is also used in:

CupidVibes.com

cupidvibes.com/tracy2000
Tracy Amend
Female
23 years old
Born: 04/02/1986

Her Pics there:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:35 pm

i will be very glad to hear and know more about u ok so if u dont mind u can tell me more about u ok
am sandra 29 yrs single no kids living with my sister and we own our own saloon if u want to knowmore just lemme know and want to knew more about u ok xxxx u sound nice so as u say prove it the more ok take care

Received: from [41.210.36.109] by web110807.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

ghanatel
Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL
Michael Komla Nfodzo
Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
Telecom House, GTnet/xDSL,
PMB 221
Accra North
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:43 pm

Sandra is MINE :)

IP: 41.210.33.18

y name is Sandra I am very outgoing, and I love most activities outdoors. I am cute, & I would also like to say, I am Single, Good looking, 29 Year old Female, 5"6' in Height. I am somewhat conservative, but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films, creturn. I am very happy with who I am as a Person, and I want to share & experience Life with a man who can share, and enjoy Companionship, and what I got, and who will treasure my Heart. I have good Heart and I’m caring. "I am looking for someone who will Love me for whom I am".Honesty, friendship, giving, understanding, and love for one another is what I am looking for, possibly that could lead to a long term Relationship.I am looking for nice Decent man I can appreciate, take care, Love and treat Him Right. I am also looking for a, man with Good Family Values and Morals, that will appreciate me and treat me Right.hope to here from u we can chat at yahoo too if u got one so that we can chat more take care.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sandra Bgvsdwkdn, sandra_is_mine@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:18 am

IP: 41.210.46.189
Subject: hi beeny
: 1.0

thks for ue mail i will really love to be with such a nice and intelligent man like u am willing tobe with u if u treat me good i will love and cherish u as mine 4 ever so lets make this real ok wont to trust u ok so make me feel like u are mine take care and get back at me ok

love sandra
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sandra Bgvsdwkdn, sandra_is_mine@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:19 pm

Her attempt from tonight in DMF....

sandra321
- ID: 110424
- 28 y/o female (1981 - May - 31)
- accra, Ghana
- Ethnicity Middle Eastern
- English
- self employed
- Have no children

hi there am Sandra and am new here looking to meet friends if possible a life partner i happen to come by Ur profile kinda liked it and was wondering if u would love to have a chat with me so that we get to know more aba our selves or u can holla me at my yahoo sandra_is_mine@yaho o.com OK so that we can get ti know more aba ourselves ayt take care

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra kissi; <sandra_is_mine@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:50 pm

My name is Sandra I am very outgoing, and I love most activities outdoors. I am cute, & I would also like to say, I am Single, Good looking, 29 Year old Female, 5"6' in Height. I am somewhat conservative, but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films, creturn. I am very happy with who I am as a Person, and I want to share & experience Life with a man who can share, and enjoy Companionship, and what I got, and who will treasure my Heart. I have good Heart and I’m caring. "I am looking for someone who will Love me for whom I am".Honesty, friendship, giving, understanding, and love for one another is what I am looking for, possibly that could lead to a long term Relationship.I am looking for nice Decent man I can appreciate, take care, Love and treat Him Right. I am also looking for a, man with Good Family Values and Morals, that will appreciate me and treat me Right.hope to here from u we can chat at yahoo too if u got one so that we can time and ask ourselves what we both want. take care

yours truly
Sandra

Received: from [41.218.197.152] by web110805.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

ghanatel
Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL
Michael Komla Nfodzo
Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
Telecom House, GTnet/xDSL,
PMB 221
Accra North

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

talata.abanni@yahoo.com using pictures of Guya Patel

Postby Leonardo99 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:02 am

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6736137201

talata.abanni@yahoo.com & talata.abanni@live.com

Picture on Tagged is different to what was sent to me

We chatted for half an hour before

Talata Abanni(13/10/11 8:35:27) : Please can u help mewith new web cam at home any time am online for you we chat and use Camtogether and see what this Love will Reach together for *****and Sedikatu me</font>
(13/10/11 8:36:04) : what is Sedikatu?
Talata Abanni(13/10/11 8:36:07) : The Cost for new web cam from ur Heart help me Buy 1 here Dear Chris the Cost if that is okay for you?</font>
Talata Abanni(13/10/11 8:36:13) : That is my Real Name</font>
(13/10/11 8:36:20) : oh i see
Talata Abanni(13/10/11 8:36:21) : Talata is Family Name giving tome</font>
Talata Abanni(13/10/11 8:36:23) : Yes</font>
Talata Abanni(13/10/11 8:36:41) : So will you forme from ur Heart with love and Trust for me for new web cam Cost?</font>
(13/10/11 8:36:51) : well how much does it cost
Talata Abanni(13/10/11 8:37:16) : 50 Pounds and i will buy good and nice and stronger web cam so it willworkforme so long</font>
(13/10/11 8:37:26) : £50?
Talata Abanni(13/10/11 8:37:30) : my dear ***** Love em and u are my First time from UK</font>
Talata Abanni(13/10/11 8:37:42) : Yes love that is how much in Ghana Ok</font>
(13/10/11 8:37:48) : i see
Talata Abanni(13/10/11 8:37:59) : is that okay for you to help mefromyour Heart lol</font>

I refused and that was that ( Guya Patel http:/ /www.herehomemade.com/free/pics-movies/gaya/patal.html) care as some may find this link offensive.
I made the link unclickable because not unsuitable for people that are not 18 years yet RZ

I
Last edited by Leonardo99 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leonardo99
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: talata.abanni@yahoo.com using pictures of Guya Patel

Postby red zora on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:13 am

Could you provide the first messages to you (3 or 4) please ? It's just to get the script but edit out your private details before you post. An IP would be fine too. :)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Gaya Patal

Postby IceFM on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:16 pm

This are two different Girls. The second Pic must be to 99% nigerian actress Mercy Johnson.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Return to Black Females