It is currently Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:11 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

Scammers with pictures of Gaya Patal

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Gaya Patal

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Here the next Edition....also from midnight....

sandra321
- ID: 110424
- 28 y/o female (1981 - May - 31)
- accra, Ghana
- Ethnicity Middle Eastern
- English
- self employed
- Have no children

hi am sandra 29 yrs single and looking 4 the right ,man in my life met a lot but not the best still looking to meet the right man happen to come by ur profile and was wondering if u would love to chat with me if u dont mind u can holla me at my yhaoo ok sandra_is_mine@yaho o.com so that we cna chat more take care

This Pic is also used in:

CupidVibes.com

cupidvibes.com/tracy2000
Tracy Amend
Female
23 years old
Born: 04/02/1986

Her Pics there:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:35 pm

i will be very glad to hear and know more about u ok so if u dont mind u can tell me more about u ok
am sandra 29 yrs single no kids living with my sister and we own our own saloon if u want to knowmore just lemme know and want to knew more about u ok xxxx u sound nice so as u say prove it the more ok take care

Received: from [41.210.36.109] by web110807.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

ghanatel
Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL
Michael Komla Nfodzo
Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
Telecom House, GTnet/xDSL,
PMB 221
Accra North
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:43 pm

Sandra is MINE :)

IP: 41.210.33.18

y name is Sandra I am very outgoing, and I love most activities outdoors. I am cute, & I would also like to say, I am Single, Good looking, 29 Year old Female, 5"6' in Height. I am somewhat conservative, but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films, creturn. I am very happy with who I am as a Person, and I want to share & experience Life with a man who can share, and enjoy Companionship, and what I got, and who will treasure my Heart. I have good Heart and I’m caring. "I am looking for someone who will Love me for whom I am".Honesty, friendship, giving, understanding, and love for one another is what I am looking for, possibly that could lead to a long term Relationship.I am looking for nice Decent man I can appreciate, take care, Love and treat Him Right. I am also looking for a, man with Good Family Values and Morals, that will appreciate me and treat me Right.hope to here from u we can chat at yahoo too if u got one so that we can chat more take care.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sandra Bgvsdwkdn, sandra_is_mine@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:18 am

IP: 41.210.46.189
Subject: hi beeny
: 1.0

thks for ue mail i will really love to be with such a nice and intelligent man like u am willing tobe with u if u treat me good i will love and cherish u as mine 4 ever so lets make this real ok wont to trust u ok so make me feel like u are mine take care and get back at me ok

love sandra
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sandra Bgvsdwkdn, sandra_is_mine@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:19 pm

Her attempt from tonight in DMF....

sandra321
- ID: 110424
- 28 y/o female (1981 - May - 31)
- accra, Ghana
- Ethnicity Middle Eastern
- English
- self employed
- Have no children

hi there am Sandra and am new here looking to meet friends if possible a life partner i happen to come by Ur profile kinda liked it and was wondering if u would love to have a chat with me so that we get to know more aba our selves or u can holla me at my yahoo sandra_is_mine@yaho o.com OK so that we can get ti know more aba ourselves ayt take care

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra kissi; <sandra_is_mine@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:50 pm

My name is Sandra I am very outgoing, and I love most activities outdoors. I am cute, & I would also like to say, I am Single, Good looking, 29 Year old Female, 5"6' in Height. I am somewhat conservative, but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films, creturn. I am very happy with who I am as a Person, and I want to share & experience Life with a man who can share, and enjoy Companionship, and what I got, and who will treasure my Heart. I have good Heart and I’m caring. "I am looking for someone who will Love me for whom I am".Honesty, friendship, giving, understanding, and love for one another is what I am looking for, possibly that could lead to a long term Relationship.I am looking for nice Decent man I can appreciate, take care, Love and treat Him Right. I am also looking for a, man with Good Family Values and Morals, that will appreciate me and treat me Right.hope to here from u we can chat at yahoo too if u got one so that we can time and ask ourselves what we both want. take care

yours truly
Sandra

Received: from [41.218.197.152] by web110805.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

ghanatel
Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL
Michael Komla Nfodzo
Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
Telecom House, GTnet/xDSL,
PMB 221
Accra North

Leonardo99
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

talata.abanni@yahoo.com using pictures of Guya Patel

Postby Leonardo99 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:02 am

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6736137201

talata.abanni@yahoo.com & talata.abanni@live.com

Picture on Tagged is different to what was sent to me

We chatted for half an hour before

Talata Abanni(13/10/11 8:35:27) : Please can u help mewith new web cam at home any time am online for you we chat and use Camtogether and see what this Love will Reach together for *****and Sedikatu me</font>
(13/10/11 8:36:04) : what is Sedikatu?
Talata Abanni(13/10/11 8:36:07) : The Cost for new web cam from ur Heart help me Buy 1 here Dear Chris the Cost if that is okay for you?</font>
Talata Abanni(13/10/11 8:36:13) : That is my Real Name</font>
(13/10/11 8:36:20) : oh i see
Talata Abanni(13/10/11 8:36:21) : Talata is Family Name giving tome</font>
Talata Abanni(13/10/11 8:36:23) : Yes</font>
Talata Abanni(13/10/11 8:36:41) : So will you forme from ur Heart with love and Trust for me for new web cam Cost?</font>
(13/10/11 8:36:51) : well how much does it cost
Talata Abanni(13/10/11 8:37:16) : 50 Pounds and i will buy good and nice and stronger web cam so it willworkforme so long</font>
(13/10/11 8:37:26) : £50?
Talata Abanni(13/10/11 8:37:30) : my dear ***** Love em and u are my First time from UK</font>
Talata Abanni(13/10/11 8:37:42) : Yes love that is how much in Ghana Ok</font>
(13/10/11 8:37:48) : i see
Talata Abanni(13/10/11 8:37:59) : is that okay for you to help mefromyour Heart lol</font>

I refused and that was that ( Guya Patel http:/ /www.herehomemade.com/free/pics-movies/gaya/patal.html) care as some may find this link offensive.
I made the link unclickable because not unsuitable for people that are not 18 years yet RZ

I
Last edited by Leonardo99 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: talata.abanni@yahoo.com using pictures of Guya Patel

Postby red zora » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:13 am

Could you provide the first messages to you (3 or 4) please ? It's just to get the script but edit out your private details before you post. An IP would be fine too. :)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Gaya Patal

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:16 pm

This are two different Girls. The second Pic must be to 99% nigerian actress Mercy Johnson.

Return to “Black Females”