It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:46 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pics of Lt. Gen. William B. Caldwell, IV

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Irene M
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Lt. Gen. William B. Caldwell, IV

Postby Irene M » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Hello everyone, thank you very much for this information so valuable.

I "knew" recently to a person who pretends to be the LTGen William Caldwell under the name of Phil Caldwell TAGGED page.
Accept his invitation to know and I've been chatting via yahoo messenger with him, but the truth is that I mistrusted from the start, and I do not think a person like General Caldwell may have the time to be much less have Tagged the need to go looking for a relationship. Especially for security to be maintained and surround this man.

That's why today I set out more research and I found you page, which I clear all my doubts.

I do not speak English very well, so I helped an online taductor so I apologize if there are misspelled words or phrases.

Fortunately, only 1 week ago this man made ​​contact with me, so I have not asked for anything, in fact it aunqie asked me to delete all my photos tagged because they wanted "according to the" no one else I write.

The modus operandi is the same that I have read here: He says he is a widower, who is very lonely, who is in love with me and loves me (in just a few days) and the last thing I said yesterday is that day in December would come to my country to know me.

He asked me if I had webcam connect me, but luckily for me I could not do and he said that the security could not connect for me to see. I also asked him to send me pictures and all I received in an e-mail is taken from Internet sites. That was yesterday.

At this point I am trying to remove his address from my yahoo but for some reason I can not remove it? I hope not to have any further communication with that person.

Thanks again for opening our eyes and show that the network is good but you have to walk carefully and do not give information with which to defraud or cause us any harm. You must not go believing everything that an unknown person speaks.
Last edited by Irene M on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Hello and welcome, Irene M!
Glad that RS was helpful for you.
Do you have more infos about this person? Read, please, the FAQ - http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=40328" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to find what other details are required. Your infos can be one huge help for someone else searching online to find this person, before to be scammed.

squeakie
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Gen.William.B.Caldwell; william.b.caldwell09@w.cn

Postby squeakie » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:00 am

Hello everybody,
I would like to tell u about Gen.William.B.Caldwell. I had to go onto Skype to have a chat with my dad & this message came up asking to accept Gen.William.B.Caldwell as a friend so I did. This happen on August 15, 2011 & still chatting until now. He told me that he had a truck at a security company called swan security in Malaysia & he told me that he had a friend who own this buisness & they would like to close it on September 15, 2011 & his name is Mr Morgon & this is his mobile nuber number to Mr Morgon +60149692302 & his email address: swansecdelivery@w.cn. Gen.William.B.Caldwell told me that he had 4.8 million in USD & he send me a picture of the case with money in it & he told me that he had papers in that box so that when NATO flies him over here to Sydney Australia he can show them the papers. I believed him so I send AUD$500 to Mr Morgon on Sept 27, 2011. Mr Morgon rang me on Sept 28, 2011 telling me that he is at the airport but Custom wouldn't let him go on the flight over here because I had to pay another USD2500 so that he can leave Malaysia, I got upset with him & told him that I got no money & for him to go to hell & I hung up on him. I calm down a few days later & did some research because I felt that I was scammed & I found out that he uses another name like Miss Dube Nomalanga & I foud out that this person is from Nigeria & also a scammer & the address I got is 17c Jalantun, Perak Kepang, Kuala Lumpur. This is the email address that Gen.William.B.Caldwell is using & that is: william.b.caldwell09@w.cn & mobile number is: +15099699817. Gen.William.B.Cadwell send me a picture of himself plus a pic of him, wife & son & he told me that his wife died in a car accident & his daughter drown when she went swimming. I asked him that i would like to see him on Video Calling & he told me that he isn't allow to coz he was in the war zone & that I might get him killed.

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:45 am

:) welcome Squeakie
Am glad you have found a good use for this site finally :)

Can you please post up:
pics he sent you
email he sent you
Headers and IP's from the emails

Am glad you have used this site
Thankyou in advance
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted

squeakie
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby squeakie » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:18 am

BodyHello My Dear Margaret.

Thank you very much for the kind conversation and the privileged given to my attention, I was so much overwhelmed after chatting with you. Please I am very sorry if i came to you on the wrong time.I admired your chat a lot, So I decided to know you more believing that you're the kind of woman i am searching for, sorry to sound this way.

Let me introduce myself properly to you, My name is ( William B. Caldwell) I was (born on June 5 1954) I am a retired Lieutenant General of the United States Army since 2006 and then post back to AFGHANISTAN on April 26 2009 up to date for my final retirement, I am a native of Pittsburg, New Hampshire United State, I am a graduate of Union Pittsburg High School Class of 1972.

I studied in military education includes the United States Military Academy (USMA) at West Point, New York (Class of 1976); Infantry Officer Basic and Advanced courses, Command and General Staff College, and the U.S. Army War College, In my civilian studies I earned a Master of Arts degree in National Security and Strategic Studies at Georgetown University. If You Want To Know About My Service career Here are some info about me. I was commissioned a Second lieutenant of Infantry upon graduation from the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York, Class of June 1976. I started my career with the 25th Infantry Division, where I served as a rifle, weapons and scout platoon leader, I commanded the companies in the 25th Infantry Division and the 1st Ranger Battalion, leading a Ranger Rifle Company during the invasion of Grenada in 1983, In 1988 I returned to the 2nd Ranger Battalion as S-3 (Operations) where I parachuted into Panama during Operation Just Cause, I subsequently served as the aide De camp to the Commanding General of U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command.

I also commanded a Parachute Infantry Battalion in the 82nd Airborne division followed by command of the 2nd Ranger Battalion at Ft Lewis, Washington. Following attendance at the Army war College, I also commanded a multi-functional support brigade at Ft Polk, LA, and then directed the Joint Task Force training program at Joint Forces Command, Norfolk, VA. With three Ranger Battalion tours and battalion command in the 82nd Airborne, I also accumulated over 110 parachute jumps during my career, to include a 500 foot night-time Parachute assault into Panama in 1989 during which 11 of 15 jump aircraft were struck by enemy fire.

I hold two awards of the coveted Combat Infantryman's Badge as well as the Ranger Tab and Master Parachutist Badge with Combat Star,

Following selection to Brigadier General, I served as the Assistant Division Commander (Operations) for the 25th Infantry Division as well as Deputy Director of Operations, US Pacific Command. I was promoted to Major General in 2001 and served as the Commanding General, Ft Jackson, SC, the Army's largest training base. During my time at Ft Jackson, I led Chief of Staff Army Task Forces on the Future Force Soldier and Warrior Ethos. I was also the principal author of the Army's 2003 culture-changing Warrior Ethos which dictates: "Mission First, Never Accept Defeat, Never Quit, and Never Leave Behind a Fallen Comrade." In January 2003, I was also deployed to Hungary as the Commanding General of Task Force Warrior tasked to train Free Iraqi Forces in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom.

I was promoted to 3-star General in 2003 at the age of 49, becoming the first member of the West Point class of 1976 to achieve that distinction. In October 2003, I was deployed to Afghanistan where I was designated to establish a three-star headquarters in Kabul and ultimately command over 20,000 Coalition Forces for 19 months as the first Commander, Military Operations Afghanistan (later redesign Combined Forces Command-Afghanistan, United States Central Command, OPERATION ENDURING FREEDOM, Afghanistan). During his tenure, he forged a close relationship with U.S. Ambassador Zalmay Khalilizad, co-locating his command at the US Embassy compound and creating an integrated civil-military Counter-insurgency campaign plan for Afghanistan, I focused on the Afghanistan population, I am the first of its kind established in advance of the publication of an official post-Vietnam COIN doctrine by the US military in 2006, After command in Afghanistan,

I was reassigned to The Pentagon in Washington, DC where I served briefly on the Army Staff as the Assistant Chief of Staff for Installation Management (ACSIM) for the US Army until I decision to retire in the spring of 2006 and then back to AFGHANISTAN in 2009 since my service i have not admired or wish to marry due to the nature of job in Afghanistan, Presently I am in a peaces keeping mission with some of my fellow Generals in Kabul Afghanistan. And I am planning for my retirement after this assignment here in Kabul. I was introduce to this site by a friend of mine who have met his soul mate here. So I am here to find my life partner since I have no one to be with after my mission is over here. But I thank God I found you,

I hope that we can share ideas and see what the future will bring to both of us. I know that we are very far away from each other now but very soon we can sit together and do many things together. No one is perfect but I know I will never disappoint you.

I am always serious in whatever I am doing, I love to have fun, I think I am loyal and thirsted for a lady or woman who can understand the feelings of heart, a lady who knows what it takes to love, Lady whom I can share my time with, like visiting the works of nature, dinner or travel to the sea-shore or historical sites. And I wish that you are the one.

I enjoy my work as a soldier and I have achieved a lot. There is usually a smile on my face as I have been very blessed. I had my share of setbacks in life, but in spite of everything I have never stopped being grateful to almighty God. I do not seek perfection, but I do need to be with someone who knows the meaning of real love, a lady who will know that love is consist of care, patient and understanding so that it will grow stronger. Love is like a flower planted which needs to be watered so that it will grow.

Thanks for your picture you send to me my angel. Find attach of my picture with my ex wife i told you she died of cancer and a daughter died in a car accident on her way coming back from school... I give thank to God that i have a boy, Can you tell me your hobbies, Because I like to have fun, work, travel, play, and smile. But I hate lies and cunning people.

Warm regards

Gen William B. Caldwell. PhotosDownload All

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:27 am

:D ok now for the
pics
Email header and IP
Location and the $$ proof
;)
Have you GOOGLED today!

squeakie
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby squeakie » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:29 am

squeakie
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby squeakie » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:33 am

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:11 pm

:thinking: :thinking:
how about the email headers and IP's
Have you GOOGLED today!

Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:02 pm

lt.genwbc@yahoo.com

Email IP: 66.94.237.139
Name: Get Report
Address: BROOKLYN, NY
ISP: YAHOO!

Email IP: 98.137.54.237
Name: Get Report
Address: Sunnyvale, CA
ISP: Yahoo! Inc

on spokeo

mta5.am0.yahoodns.net

mta6.am0.yahoodns.net

mta7.am0.yahoodns.net

from romance scam

He is on wayn to.
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: white star added

squeakie
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby squeakie » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:58 pm

What do u mean headers & IP's, I'm not very good at computers ok :evil:
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deleted duplicate quote

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:18 pm

You might wish to consult the FAQ again then.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:45 pm

no ,I am very sorry i try to find a side where i can get the header numbers,thats what I mean,i had one ,but my netbook is not so good ad the moment,monday i get it fixt up.and i do read this FAQ very much.and i got some good tips in there.thank you.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:57 pm

No, I meant squeakie this time ;)

I simply don´t know how you can get IPs from or by Spokeo. Normally you get them from headers from the mugu´s emails, or via a live chat session. Or by stealing them from other forums where emails from that same scammer but from other days are posted (but we don´t do that LOL).

Normally the scammers provide them readily if you just write them a short "hello".
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:18 am

@ Squeakie :)
with ALL mail wheather it be snail mail or email it will all have an address :) which is on the delivery
ie envelope and in the case of emails then they are called "Headers"

read thru this link to help you locate, it is very easy :)

Finding the headers in emails.
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=10910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Have you GOOGLED today!

Return to “Military scams”