It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:37 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Job and work from home scams

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Job and work from home scams

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:42 pm

... now they're also in GFD

rossypk
- ID: 31162
- 35 y/o female (1975 - February - 3)
- Montreal, Canada
- English, English, English
- Hotel management
- Have 1 children

Good day,
I am Rose from Canada, the manager of Omni Canadian hotel, pls i want to inform you about the vacancies in our hotel, The management needs men and women, married and not married, who will work and live in Canada .The hotel will pay for his/her flight ticket and assist him to process his visa in his country, if you are interested contact Mr. Smith Lawrence via E-mail : omnimontroyalhotel_ service@yahoo.ca or omnihotelfinder@pos t.com
And the Hotel informations will be sent to you immediately.
Thank s.
From the Hotel manager.
TEL... +16-06-2-5940-52 OR-00-44-703-187-88 24
E-MAIL : omnimontroyalhotel_ service@yahoo.ca
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:44 am

^^The usual fake numbers! + 44 70 ...

IP: 89.108.70.89
Subject: VACANCY AS A REPRESENTATIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY
Tel: Not found

VACANCY AS A REPRESENTATIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY

I am Barrie Green, Director of the Human Resources Department of Whitstable Oyster Fishery Company. Which is located in the United Kingdom. Our company seeks reliable, efficient and dedicated personnel in your country who will represent the company's interest and also carryout basic operations, because we do not have any branch there.

The job is a flexible and home based one and can be carried out by any person without interrupting his or her daily activities. All the job entails are:

-Keeping records of payment made by our customers
-Receiving and Performing wire transfers for the company

Basic Payment Plan/Benefits
- you will be entitled with the sum of 15% of every payment you will receive daily.

-monthly salary #5000 USD( This will come up after we most had credited your daily performances)

-And a 10% increment on International Fund Transfer Commission (IFTC) after 3 months

-Promotion to an account officer of the company after creditable performances.

If you are satisfied with the conditions stated above and you are willing to work with our company in this regard, then get back to us at with a reply via mail at (oysterfishery@hotmail.com)

Sincerely Yours,
Barrie Green
(Director, Human Resource Department).
Whitstable Oyster Company
Ground Floor Euston Road,
London NW13UH.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

IP: 41.184.18.148
Subject: RE: VACANCY AS A REPRESENTATIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY

FROM THE DESK OF THE MANAGER WHITSTABLE OYSTER FISHERIES CO LTD
OUR REF/ ZBPLC/00784/02

23/11/2010
Good Day
Thank you for your response Whitstable Oyster Fishery Company was first established in United Kingdom we also have a regional branch we just newly established in Africa. Our Oyster Fishery Company is one of the Europe's oldest commercial ventures and its oysters were exported across the Roman Empire during the Roman occupation of Britain. We base on fish selling in our country United Kingdom and we export our products to other citizens whom are interested in our products in different countries.

We have some customers that we will be supplying our company product to so there for We are looking for a good stable and honest person that can act as our representative in other to receive these payments since we do not have a branch over there. What you will be needed to do in this job is to act as our Representative by receiving payments and keeping records of each payments of our customers that we will supplying the company products to from China or any of our branches I had mentioned above. Payment will be made to you daily depending on the customers that receive their requested goods from us. You will base on a monthly salary also you will be entitled with the sum 10% 0f each payment you will receive daily. For the per time position your salary will be $5000USD for you to get started with the job you are to provide us your C.V or reconfirm this information as follow

Full Name:

Full Address:

Phone:..

IP: 41.184.18.148
Subject: RE: VACANCY AS A REPRESENTATIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY

Dear Thanks for your interest to work with our companybut kindly fill this form below and send it back to this email address.

Full Name:

Full Address:

Phone:..

City:.

Zip Code:..
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:45 am

Anthony Mulligan - anthonymulligan101@yahoo.com

User names used anthonymulligan - anthiny101
Claims 32 years old, dob 4th April 1978, living in Dallas, Texas, USA
IP and location of this scammer = 41.155.49.45 = Ibadan in Nigeria

Details from this scammers dating/social site profile

http://www.romancescam.com/blog/blog-bid-6099
Im a God fearing person,hard working and searching for a woman that can be sensitive to my feelings and emotions,one that will be the mother of my children and we ll live happy together.
This scammer also makes "fake" job offers - any payments will be counterfeit/fake cheques
Hello,
My name is Anthony Mulligan ,i am a freelance modeling agent working with Men'sHealth magazine in New York,we are recruiting models for a new and special edition of the magazine.I saw your profile and picture while surfing the internet, I appreciate them and I would like us to do some work together.I presently have a good
offer for you. I want to know if you are interested because we need models with working experience who will be on the magazine cover of next month's edition.Please let me know if you are interested in the Job. You stand a chance of making a reasonable $600 from this deal to start,and even a noticeable fame.I believe that it will be a positive experience for models and also if you are Looking to expand your portfolio,working with menshealth is just right.You will also be meeting new photographers, directors,make up artists and producers.Let me know if you are interested by mailing me your acceptance and I would give you further details,you can as well visit our website...
If interested,Get back with the information below
Name :
work experience:
Agency,if any:

Regards
Anthony...
Hello xxxxx,

Thanks for the prompt response and interest.The shoots will be used for the magazine cover of my client.Your Jobs will be exhibited on our website.
Their magazines will be sent to you in order for you to know about the company.Subsequently,depending on how you fit this suits,you could be invited over to the company to sign a contract with us.The location of the shoots will be somewhere close to where you are located.There are assigned photographers,models and wardrobe stylists for the project.As soon as we agree, the photographer will get in touch with you on
date and time of the shoots
As written in my previous mail, you will get $600 for a start as part payment,which will be sent to you immediately.The part-payment will come with the studio fee,you are to deduct your part payment and send the excess to the studio
manager who will arrange for a location near you.I guess the arrangement is understood. In order for payment to be made to you,provide me with the following details below so we can mail you the payment:

FULL NAME:
FULL HOME ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
HOUSE PHONE NUMBER:
CELL PHONE:

Regards
Anthony....
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:48 pm

This Joboffer in german language I got in my privat Yahoo-Emailaccount.

From: Josh Simon <materialismol7@kroatisches-produkt.com>

STELLENANGEBOT

Wir bieten dir die Möglichkeit an, das Geld einfach zu verdienen. Möglich ist die Vereinbarung mit anderer Tätigkeit. Diese Arbeit wird 2-3 Stunden Zeit in deinem Arbeitsplan 2-3 Mal pro Woche in Anspruch nehmen.

Kurze Beschreibung der Arbeit:

1.Wir überweisen auf dein Bankkonto 6000 Euro .
2.Nach dem Geldeingang hebst du das Geld ab.
3.Du hast schon 20% von dem überwiesenen Betrag bekommen! - 1200 Euro behältest du für dich.
4. Den restlichen Betrag - 4800 Euro übermittelst du uns.

Betrag und Häufigkeit der Überweisungen können nach deinem Wunsch vergrößert oder verringert sein. Diese Tätigkeit ist absolut legal und verletzt keine Gesetze Deutschlands und EU.
Wenn du in unserem Angebot interessiert bist, teile uns darüber per folgende e-Mailadresse mit: de@utopas.com

Wir kontaktieren dich in kürzer Zeit und beantworten alle Fragen.
Beeilen sie sich, Zahl von Stellenangeboten ist begrenzt!

Wenn Sie an unserem Angebot kein Interesse haben, schicken Sie ein leeres e-Mail auf del@utopas.com :

Received: from [184.34.62.92] (account materialismol7@kroatisches-produkt.com HELO xidydbltlwgagv.aoqgpbqte.ua)
by (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 5.2.3)
From: "Josh Simon" <materialismol7@kroatisches-produkt.com>
X-Mailer: sgoegdqzo.65

BellSouth.net Inc.
OrgId: BELL
Address: 575 Morosgo Drive
City: Atlanta
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30324

First IP shows Yahoo-Ireland

Second IP <41.78.83.255> shows:

GALAXY-BACKBONE-20100319
Galaxy Backbone PLC
61, Adetokonbo Ademola
Wuse 2
FCT Abuja
Abuja

Short Story:

One need only 2-3 hours in 2-3 days. "They" < coz we don't have a Company name> want to put 6000€ in my account. I should take this 6000€, take 1200€ for me, and send them the Rest back in her account. Very clever, so they've my Bank details in Lagos.... :applause: :applause:

I can make this amount higher and also more transfers. This transfers are legal and not against german or EU-law.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:50 am

E-Workers-Needed ASAP
Saturday, December 18, 2010 2:33 PM
"ElizabethJackson" <elizabethjackson@mdw197.mdworldtraveler.info>
IP:64.120.78.197

Fortune 500 Companies outsource to at-home workers!

2637 E Atlantic Blvd #14368
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:35 am

IP: 115.69.129.77
Subject: JOB OFFER
Tel: +447017037299

79-81 Gloucester Terrace, London,United Kingdom.
Website : http://www.brunelhotellondon.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Phone : +447017037299
Fax : +4487047-17298 ,
Human Resources Department
Email :brunel_hotelresort@yahoo.com.au

ARE YOU INTERESTED TO WORK ?

Brunel Hotel Resort has immediate employment opportunities. (B.H.R) plc intends to invite unskilled and skilled experienced individuals/expatriates or Consultancy firm capable of rendering good services in various fields. Interested candidates should forward their resume/CV Immediately. Reply to Email : brunel_hotelresort@yahoo.com.au

MR SMITH ANDERSON

79-81 Gloucester Terrace, London,United Kingdom.
Website : http://www.brunelhotellondon.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Phone : +447017037299
Fax : +4487047-17298 ,
Human Resources Department
Email :brunel_hotelresort@yahoo.com.au

ARE YOU INTERESTED TO WORK ?

Brunel Hotel Resort has immediate employment opportunities. (B.H.R) plc intends to invite unskilled and skilled experienced individuals/expatriates or Consultancy firm capable of rendering good services in various fields. Interested candidates should forward their resume/CV Immediately. Reply to Email : brunel_hotelresort@yahoo.com.au

MR SMITH ANDERSON
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Money Laundering, Fake Job Scam

Postby Pinky » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:35 pm

All Beauty Cosmetics Inc.

I am posting this one without absolute proof by IP address that it is a scam, but I am 100% certain it is. It's a good one too, so I wanted you to be aware. In our economy, it's likely many people will fall for it. The scam is that they will send you forged checks and money orders. You'll deposit them into your account and forward their payments on to their off shore bank account. A week later your bank will notify you of the return checks and you'll be left responsible for the money you withdrew.

Most people think that because a bank accepts the check and releases the funds, that means the check is good or the bank is responsible. This is not true at all. Whenever you get a check from someone you do not know, you should ALWAYS ask your bank to VERIFY FUNDS before spending or sending any of it.

This was sent to my business:
Originating IP: 11.02.08.07
Originating ISP: n/a
City: n/a
Country of Origin: n/a

Subject: All Beauty Cosmetics Inc Payment Clerk Needed

Thanks for the interest, All Beauty Cosmetics Inc is committed to improving the lives of our customers by providing quality services,products and solutions that earn their trust and build life time relationships. We are proud of our diverse, high-performance team work environment and we strive for continuous improvement through keen focus on growth, effectiveness and a sense of urgency. Individuals who are driven to earn our customers, trust and business every day, who act with integrity, who treat everyone fairly and value diversity, and who are accountable for their actions are welcome to show interest in becoming a member of our winning team With our offices in the States and pacific areas. We offer a friendly, growth-oriented work environment with excellent opportunity for advancement.

Due to growth we have a position available for a payment clerk, due to continued growth, All Beauty Cosmetics is always searching for a few bright stars to fill a variety of positions. It pays $1000-$1400 every 2 weeks plus benefits and takes only little of your time.

Note, we are using this opportunity to create extra income.

REASON FOR THE POSITION ?
We deals in sales and supplies of cosmetics accessories and do supplies to different location to different distributors.

YOUR TASKS ARE ?
1. Receive payment from Clients
2. Proceed and 24 hours in which funds have cleared into your account for withdrawal of funds
3. Deduct pay fees which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to our financial offices you will be contacted to send payment to.

DO YOU NEED TO PAY FOR THE TRANSFER FEE FROM YOUR PERCENTAGE?
No you do not have to; all necessary transfer fees should be deducted from the balance after you must have withdraw and deduct your pay
of total money Received While finish cashing.

ADVANTAGES ?
You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right from your home / office.
Your job is absolutely legitimate.
You can earn up to $1000-$1400 every 2 weeks depending on time you will spend for this job.
You do not need any capital to start.
You can do the work easily without leaving or affecting your present job.
No schedule for interview.
The employees who make efforts and work hard have a strong possibility to become managers.

Anyway our employees never leave us.

We are looking for capable, honest and open heart individuals who satisfies our requirements and that this willing and capable of handling this job position as a sub-contractor payment rep in his or her Geographical location.

If you are interested in our offer, and would like to work for All Beauty Cosmetics Inc for this position offered, Kindly fill the application form below.

EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM

First Name________________
Middle Name_____________
Last Name________________
Residential Address { Not P.O Box}________________
City___________
State______________
Zip_____________
Home Telephone Number_________
Cell Phone Number______________________
Gender____________
Marital Status___________
Age_____________
Nationality_________________
Are you a U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the U.S._________

Please note: check your email back for response within 24 hours......

Regards,
Eugenia Heather
All Beauty Cosmetics Inc
©2010 ABCI.

organization of The ABCI !

All Beauty Cosmetics Inc offers excellent benefits including 401k,
competitive compensation package, a fun and outstanding work
environment and more !

We are always interested in discussing employment opportunities with
motivated responsible candidates. We offer a competitive pay scale and
have an attractive benefits package .
They also posted on a Job Search board:
ALL BEAUTY COSMETICS INC. - Chattanooga, TN
Loking for a part time ofer where you can earn extra income at your own flexible schedule plus benefits that takes only litle of your time. Requirements - * Should be a computer Literate. * 1-2 hours aces to the internet wekly. * Must be 24 yrs and above of age * Must be Eficient and Dedicated Contact us with your resume or for more details and job information@eheather albeautycosinc@gmx.com Hury.don't wait! This great oportunity is limited so contact Al Beauty Cosmetics Inc. today!
The spelling and grammar appear to be African. This is one smart little criminal, probably in Lagos, Nigeria.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:51 pm

You could make $24,000 in 24 hours
Sunday, April 3, 2011 6:42 AM
"Immediate Placement" <RobertGAllen@dmjf231oking.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
Undisclosed-Recipient@yahoo.com

You could make $24,000 in 24 hours - Click Here

IP:95.138.245.41
Originating ISP: Ltd Plaza
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Roop
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Fake job scam

Postby Roop » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:25 pm

Further to my recent post not long after I was contacted by Vera Evraeva I received the e-mail below once again out of the blue. The e-mail address was charles.dubois@artdevivre-agence.com

Dear Sirs,
To begin with we, MangoClimate Company and the management team want to thank you for the time you spend reading this message.
We are a trading company and specialize in sales and installation of climate and heating systems, which are also used in telecommunication and production of computers. Our business partners include Samsung YORK, LG and other companies.
Worthless laws and corruption are forcing businesses to explore new ways, in particular, to open more offices, so that there.s a need to look for new staff. Along with our head office in Russia, we managed to open new branches in Kazakhstan and Ukraine. The next stage of our development is settling in England.
With this in mind, we are currently looking for a Regional Representative or Manager-Cashier - responsible person who is ready to understand the political and economic nuances of these countries. In our turn, we offer a substantial additional income with little time to be invested.
If you're interested, please contact us: job@mangoclimate.biz Yours sincerely, Sergey Kovalchuk MangoClimate

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Dr.El-Fayed Yak [maria.rolland@att.net]

Greetings ,

My name is Engr.Rochas Brian and am the Employment Manager of Costa Coffee, a quality coffee company based in the United Kingdom/Italy. the company has been setup in Lambeth, London/Italy since 1971, supplying all local caterers, major Italian and American coffee shops, Canadian coffee shops and around the world, with an exciting coffee, slow-roasted the Italian way. People couldn't get enough of it and by 1990 the first Costa espresso bar opened in Vauxhall Bridge Road in London. To this day we still use the same method of slow-roasting our coffee beans, serving the brothers' authentic blend of 6 Arabica beans to
1 Robusta in 5000 coffee shops all over the world. you can check out our website at : http://www.costa.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; The company is always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling our products to Americans/Canadians because of high demands.
We are looking for a representative in the United States/ canada who will be working for the company as a Part-Time Representative/Bookkeeper and we'll be willing to pay 10% for every transaction, of course it would'nt affect ur present state of work because you may do it as a PART-TIME work, all we need is just someone who would help us recieve demands from our customers in the states and Canada.If you are interested, get back to me assoon as possible. Endeavour to send your reply through my e-mail address.: (hr_costacoffeeexporters@consultant.com)

Regards,
Engr.Rochas Brian
Costa Coffee,
Exporters of Quality Cofee.
http://www.costa.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

zorro
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

virgin money-scam reaches Portugal

Postby zorro » Sat May 28, 2011 11:35 am

The well known virgin money-scam bow is available in portuguese, too. A certain Mr. Fernandez is writing:
Este e um trabalho que tem sido o esperado.

Somente as empresas bem organizadas se destacam no Mercado, A Virgin e uma empresa internacional com escritorios ao redor do mundo que presta servicos de consultoria financiera, devido ao interesse de mercados e clientes no mercado Portugues para o nosso escritorio em N Y (USA) foi confiada a tarefa de selecao de pessoal com a finalidade de abrir um novo escritorio para a atencao devido a nossos clientes.

Somos uma empresa com uma reputacao impecavel em todo o mundo, estamos sempre a procura de novos mercados e investir em que muitos sao os mercados de risco e abrir novas portas para nos para conseguir melhores retornos para nossos clientes.

Estamos a procura estrategico pessoal de apoio para o controle e gerenciamento de contas locais da nossos clientes .

O gerente de suporte estrategico, e um assistente online que executa as operacoes exigidas por nossos clientes em Portugal com outros paises (transferencias, pagamentos de contas, etc)

Voce sera responsavel pela administracao de contas a pager e receber, entrada e saida de verbas.

Este e o primeiro passo para o desenvolvimento em nossa companhia.
Voce tera um salario de 700 Euro, bonus diarios, os incentivos de desempenho e contrato com todos os beneficios da lei.

Voce tem que fazer um periodo experimental de 15 dias serao atribuidas tarefas diarias, ter um gerente de linha para o auxilio durante cada tarefa que voce executa e voce pode facer as suas tarefas com 4 a 5 horas diarias.

Requisitos:
CV
Voce deve abrir uma conta e enviar o IBAN , onde vamos atribuir o fundos necessarios para suas atividades no periodo de teste, e os seus pagamentos (de bonus, o salario)
IBAN: Nota
Estes dados sao obtidos atraves de abertura de conta bancaria e so permitem a depositar na sua conta.

Se voce tiver alguma duvida, nao hesite em contactar por tettyrachels79539@gmail.com e nossa equipe ira esclarecer o brebedad.

Cordialmente.
Juan M. Fernandez
Virgin Money Pt
...to see or to wait and see - that is the question!

zorro
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby zorro » Sat May 28, 2011 11:36 am

I forgot to quote the email:

zorro
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby zorro » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:46 am

From Maria Vogel, email itprogroup.vogel@gmail.com

%Einen schönen guten Tag ,%

Wir haben Ihre Kontaktdaten im Internet gefunden und möchten Ihnen eine Position als unabhängiger Dienstleister anbieten.
Mitte der 90-er Jahre entwickelte unser Unternehmen ein Plattform für Vermittlung IT-Dienstleister an Unternehmen zur Ausführung einiger deren kernfremder Aufgaben. Im Laufe der Jahre haben wir eine der besten Datenbanken der Fachleute aus der ganzen Welt aufgebaut.
Die Position, die wir Ihnen anbieten wollen, ist in unserer Finanzabteilung. Es ist eine Teilzeitstelle mit einem flexiblen Zeitplan. Im Durchschnitt liegen die Arbeitszeiten bei 2-3 Stunden täglich (Montag bis Freitag). Sie werden dabei von zu Hause aus tätig sein.

Dazu benötigen Sie: Internetzugang und E-Mail-Adresse.
Erfolgreiche Bewerber werden zunächst den Job auf Probe (30 Tage) angeboten bekommen. Alle Agenten bekommen Training und Online-Support. Wir werden Ihre Leistung dann mindestens eine Woche vor dem Ende ihrer Ausbildungszeit bewerten und die Entscheidung über ihre Festeinstellung bei uns treffen.

Während des Praktikums werden Sie €1200 im Monat als Grundgehalt kriegen. Darüber hinaus bekommen Sie 4% -8% Kommission für jede von Ihnen getätigte Überweisung. Nach dem erfolgreichen Absolvieren der Schulungszeit wird ihr Mindestgehalt auf €1500 im Monat erhöht sein plus die 4%- 8% Kommission. Das Gesamteinkommen angesichts der derzeitigen Kundenzahl wird damit auf ca. €4000 hochgehen.
HINWEIS: Nach der Probezeit können Sie sich entweder für zusätzliche Aufgaben oder sich für eine Vollzeitbeschäftigung bewerben.

Wenn Sie an dem Job interessiert sind, bitte kontaktieren Sie mich an: itprogroup.vogel@gmail.com

Vorname:
Nachname:
Bundesland:
Telefon:
Bevorzugte Anrufzeit:

Sie werden innerhalb von 48 Stunden von unserer Personalabteilung angeschrieben.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Maria Vogel
IT Pro Group

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:37 am

http://www.4ppl .com/lanchei" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

JOB PFFER

I am a:Man
Birthday:13.09.1960
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me

Hello How are you doing, i have a job offer for

Hello

How are you doing, i have a job offer for you, it is 100% free, what is your email address or add me to your YAHOO IM , my ID is lancollector@rocketmail.com, if you have one, thanks and let me know if interested,

Regards

Received: from [82.128.44.125]
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 12:13:06 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: lan lan <lancollector@rocketmail.com>

Originating IP: 82.128.44.125
Originating ISP: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Hello

Thanks friend,i am from China,i buy and supply Textile materials abroad, i need your assistant to be my payment agent in your country, i am having problem here, as i leave in rural area, means of receiving payment from my customer here is very hard , as postal people don,t come to this remote area , and most of my customer don,t like using money gram due to high cost of transfer, and that is only what we have here , i will offer you 10% in every payment my customers sent to you and also this might comes twice a week , all you have to do, is to receive the payment from my customers through Paypal or wire transfer , as soon as payment clears you are to deduct 10% for yourself and send the balance money to me via money gram , if this is ok for you, kindly email me your name, address, phone number and a passport ID, let me know if interested,

Regards
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:08 pm

From my dead AFD-Baiteraccount......

Five Star Alliance Hotel
Suite 1052 West Georgia
Street Vancouver, BC
V6E 3N9 Canada,

Dear. Applicant,
Job Vacancies in Five Star Alliance Hotel Canada

Due to decentralization expansion in
our services and opening of some new outlets, the hotel needs both
male and female workers to fill in different categories of the
existing job openings.

The Management will be responsible for your Flight ticket and also
assist to secure your visa and work permit through the Immigration
Bureau in Canada.

TERMS AND CONDITION-
Your age must be 18 years above and must have basic education at
least, you must be reliable and trustworthy and also you must be
law-abiding and adhere strictly to the Rules and regulations guiding
the operations of the Hotel, Interested applicants should contact via E-mail;fivestarhotalcanada@gmail.com

Thanks
Mr. Martin Richfield
Front Office Manager
website; http://www.fivestaralliance.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No IP traceable

Return to “Other types of African scams”