It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:15 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Scott Davidson

African scammers posing as white men.
Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tom / Dunguy2007

Postby Pinky » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:30 pm

I know this guy on SPM is a scammer and I don't have time to bait him so I searched his pic on SD. It was matched with this one as a possibility. I think it's really close. If Red thinks it's the same, I'll bait him for details. He's a paid account, so he needs to go down.

If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

Re: Tom / Dunguy2007

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Gabsy Fisher, gabsy_fisher_2010@yahoo.com

Postby Pinky » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:30 pm

OMG these mugus are worse than cockroaches. They message me a dozen times a day. Apparently none of them read my profile. I have a all caps pidgin English curse written out just for them. :twisted:

duplicate picture removed RZ
* 6' 0" tall
* Average build
* Light Brown hair - Green eyes
* Caucasian
* I do not smoke
* Aquarius | Compatibility

* Very good looking
* Engineering/Architecture (occupation)
* Rather not say (income)
* Looking for a Serious relationship
* Widowed
* Has 1 child, lives with 1
* Catholic (religion)

A little about me...
just chilling and looking for my dream mate

What are you looking for in a partner?
i like to meet someone who is honest and humble..

I'd just like to add...
My personality traits are: strong, romantic, serious
My favorite of music: classic, opera, gut modern music
I usually read: , professional, poems and magazine
I like to go out and to the restaurant, cinema,
My favorite cuisine: Italian, some Russian and good international
I like these physical activities:jogging, see activity and more More about me: I like children, animals
A little about me...
just chilling and looking for my dream mate

His message:
Hello,

I am Gabsy Fisher,i'm new on this site and I'm seeking for someone to get along with .....I just read through your profile, you are the kind of woman that i want to share my feelings with,you have a lovely and an inviting profile, i couldn't take my eyes off your profile thats why i contacted you.Am your genuine man and i want to bring out that woman in you...Am 60 years old,I am a widower and I'm the only child of my parent And am kind of man with a Good Sense of Humor,Caring,Easy-going,kind,Friendly,Good Potentials, Honest and God Fearing..... I am looking for a woman that i want to share all my good and bad times with, someone i want to be with without regrets or fear and that has similar things i have in me....I am willing to relocate for that woman my hearts call for anywhere in the world no matter the distances cause i know what am looking for... I will be very glad if you can get back to me with your e-mail and do contact to know more about each other from there and also share photos .....I hope to start up a lovely conversation with you to enable us get to know each other better.. I hope to read from you soonest.

NB: if you really want to reply me back..Do email me via (gabsy_fisher_2010@yahoo.com)
CARES!
Gabsy Fisher
Thanks..
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Barry Johnson ---> barrysmith14757@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:37 am

http://www.wayn.com/profiles/barryjohnson66
Hi, my name is Barry Johnson. I'm single 44 year-old English male,currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Image ---> 1st pic Wayn Image---> His Yahoo avatar
Image---> other pic Wayn

Personal Note
im a lawyer.It is not so easy for me to describe my character. But I will try to do it for you… I consider myself as a very positive and optimistic person. I am kind, easy-going, patient, intelligent, honest and sincere man! I am always ready to help. I like to care about people I love :) I am very tender and romantic! I like kids very much! I enjoy spending time with children because all children are real angels. What can be better than their pure smiles? I like to make people happy. It is the main condition of my own happiness. I will be happy only if my close people will be happy. So my main dream is to have my own family and to take care of people I love more than life!I have really a lot of hobbies and interests. I prefer to stay active all the time. In childhood I was really very active child. I visited vocal and dancing classes. I liked to knit very much. I enjoyed playing volleyball. I am not a child any more, but I am still very active :) I do not visit vocal classes any more but I still love to dance. And I can say that I am pretty good in it :) In my free time if I want to relax and have some rest, I prefer to read good book or listen to good classical music. I like to spend time with my family very much. I play with my younger brother very often. :lol: We like to spend time together. I like to have fun with my friends. They are very nice and friendly people. Together with my friends I like to going to the cinema, going to the café, going for walks to the park, make barbeque :D etc.Before making any decision I like to weigh a lot all the advantages and disadvantages. It is difficult to describe myself, because I am so different! I can be calm, but I love active rhythm of life. I have a strong character, but I am very kind and unselfish.
My friends can describe me as a cheerful and jovial person who is willing to lend a helping hand to anyone in need, a person who isn’t afraid of challenges and complexities, a person who knows how to say the truth looking into one’s eyes. I respect honest people, because to be honest is difficult in our world! :applause: I appreciate justice in any.
I adore animals and children; they are the ones that always make my heart melt! I have a good sense of humor. I'm gentle and caring, creative and emotional.
In general, I am an ordinary person who likes to learn new things and learn all lessons of life
I am a versatile personality. I'm curious to try everything like I’ll never live my life twice! I love the adrenalin, extreme sports and unknown feelings! I love just deliberate and reasonable risk that will not bring pain to my close ones. I am fond of speed and keen on cars.
I am interested to try what I’ve never tried, to feel what I’ve never felt, to see things which I’ve never seen before! I love everything new and I believe in possibility to cognize all this just with one person as much as we could learn a lot from each other!
I'm not afraid of women with difficult nature, but who are sincere and are able of what ???
Barryjohnson66's Details
Eye Colour Black
Hair Colour Brown
Build Athletic
Height 6' 3' (191 cm)
Occupation Legal
Education Masters
Religion Christianity
Ethnic Origin White/Caucasian
Barryjohnson66's Favorites
Film legion
Type of music R and B
Song love me for me :silly:
Band/Group boys 2 men
Person bill clinton
Quote what will be will be
Place to party club
Place to relax beach
Place to holiday miami
Book shakespare
Sport golf
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_YZWSE64CNC6DKYD6TRGTE7RLE4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Barry Smith
Male - Virginia

His letter
hi,

This is barry from the dating site.i want you to know that i really appreciate your honesty and sincerity,i will do the same in return.

well im a british man.im 6"3 tall,weigh 75kg and im pretty athletic.

im a self employed government contractor and lawyer :mrgreen: .i inherited my construction company from my father and its worth over $150 million in asset and cash.i travel all around the world seeking government contract.i have been to almost the whole of asia,south american and europe. :thinking:

i love golf and tennis as a sport.i love hanging out with friends,wine tasting an sight seeing.i really love the picture you sent :-o ,you look awesome.

im looking for a woman who is independent,smart,single,reliable and honest.she must be willing to have an affair with one man which is me.she must be a good helper who is willing to make our relationship work,emotionally,financially and otherwise.

i know you have alot of questions to ask me just like i have for you so i suggest we chat if that cool by you let me know how. :sick:

i will be looking forward to chatting with you,ok

barry
IP: 98.138.197.71 Sunnyvale, CA, United States
Hostname: mg028.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
ISP: Yahoo!
Organization: Yahoo!
Services: None detected
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Vincente Miguel - vincente.miguel@hotmail.com

Postby BrightStar » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:15 am

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5457929422" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

simplyloves25@yahoo.com
Mark R
Dernière activité :il y a 8 heures
Consultations de profil :1362 fois
Membre depuis :le 3 septembre, 2011
Lieu :New York, NY
Statut relationnel :Célibataire
Intérêts :Les rendez-vous
Origine ethnique :Caucasien(ne)/Blanc(he)
Religion :Chrétien(ne)
Orientation :Hétéro
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_7EO4K6OILTF5Q7LNJK4ARF57SI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mark
• Male
Image---> Main Tag + Yahoo avatar
adult image host

http://www.facebook.com/people/Rikky-Ma ... 55?sk=wall" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rikky Max
A travaillé au sein de Dell
A étudié à University of Oxford
Pics are stolen from
Scott Davidson
52 from London, United Kingdom
Model, Actor
edit: here the webpage of Model, Actor ScottDavidson RZ
http://www.starnow.com.au/ScottDavidson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.castingcallpro.com/uk/portfo ... age=427745" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

write To simpleloves25@yahoo.com
Opened 2011/09/30 , 04:27:26am (UTC -4:00) - 4hour31min43sec after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41.58.4.71:18009)
IP: 41.58.4.71
Hostname: 41.58.4.71
ISP: SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED
Organization: SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED
State/Region: Lagos
City: Lagos

SEND A SHORT LETTER OPEN ON THE SAME IP

Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Scott Davidson

Postby Gabriella » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:20 am

This is what he did write to me short while ago
He is on Wayn now and wonts to no me i guess i will start and find out hes ID..if im lucky,im not sure if im strong for this but i try .So i could not find this email on spokeo
:liar:

Jeffrey Ne...

2011 Oct 04 01:21
Hello Dear, How are you,
hope you are having a great time? I am jeffrey.
I am here to make friends and also get some acquaintances.
Just came across your profile, and saw your beautiful picture,
while learning how to navigate the site and thought
I should drop you some lines right away. Will be glade
if you can get back to me!! You can add me at:
jessy1964 @ yahoo.com I look forward to reading from you soon. Have a great day!!!
jeffrey
:twisted:

Introduction
Hi, my name is Jeffrey Nelsen. I'm widowed 47 year-old American male,currently in Torrance, United States, but I live in Florida City, United States. I have 9 friends around the world and I'm online now!
Personal Note

I am bored right now so looking for good convo. I am 47 years old, looking for friendship for starters and if we hit it off see where that develops. I enjoy working out regularly. Not much of an outdoors person. I like intelligent good conversations. Humor is a must. I grew up in Norway,I enjoy the beach, dancing, hanging with friends and family. am outgoing, fun-loving and sometimes, too honest. Totally new and scared at the dating scene...do not want an egotistic and selfish person i hope here is safe for me to find that special one to spend this life with
I am bored right now so looking for good convo. I am 47 years old, looking for friendship for starters and if we hit it off see where that develops. I enjoy working out regularly. Not much of an outdoors person. I like intelligent good conversations. Humor is a must. I grew up in Norway,I enjoy the beach, dancing, hanging with friends and family. am outgoing, fun-loving and sometimes, too honest. Totally new and scared at the dating scene...do not want an egotistic and selfish person i hope here is safe for me to find that special one to spend this life with

http://www.wayn.com/profiles/jeffreynelsen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Michael J
Last Active: a day ago
Profile Views: 125 times
Profile Skin: Default

What's New

I found this on Tagged

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Yahoo ID <Alexdavidson67>

Postby janex69 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:45 am

http://absoluteagency.com/alexdavidson67/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alexdavidson67
United States, California, Los Angeles
I am a man, 51 years old

Duplicate pics Deleted AN
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: robertbrucia@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:28 am

Was on Tagged on the name of Robert B 54 y.o. for about 8 hrs DELETED
<robertbrucia@yahoo.com>

Found him on Badoo :D

http://badoo.com/01200344243/?r=33.1&p=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Robert, 53
Location Calgary, Canada
About me
I`m normal spirited man, who`s lovely, caring compassionate, understanding and likes listening that wants to meet an average woman to share same, experiences and common knowledge also I am a happy, honest, open minded, intelligent, confident, romantic, independent man and i will like to meet someone that shares same values wiv me.... All I seek is a woman, when I say a woman I mean W- Want of love O- Obeyed by love M- Mannered by love A always carin N Never stop believing in GOD
Looking for
All I seek is a woman, when I say a woman I mean W- Want of love O- Obeyed by love M- Mannered by love A always carin N Never stop believing in GOD
Personal info
Relationship: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Appearance: 6'0'' (183cm), 209lbs (95kg), average body, black hair and brown eyes.
Living: By myself
Children: No, never
Smoking: Non-smoker
Drinking: No
Education: Advanced degree
Languages: English
Work: business contractor. I have a high income.
Interests
In music:
i love country music
In movies, books & TV:
i love to listen to news and watch documentaries
In sports:
gold and swimming
I also like: i love anything that keeps my attention

All pics from model actor Scott Davidson can found here

http://www.starnow.com.au/ScottDavidson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Robert Brucia via Yahoo! robertbrucia@yahoo.com
IP: 94.78.72.87
Hostname: 94-78-72-87.nethouse.net
ISP: Nethouse Bilgi Islem Merkezi
Organization: Nethouse Bilgi Islem Merkezi
Assignment: Static IP

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:09 pm

For the email adress robertbrucia@yahoo.com, he use another stolen picture of Scott Davidson: Image

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:32 am

Thanks Firefly :roll: if you look at the link that I have put, you can see all the photos this scammer can used...

with any email addy... and the pic you have posted is always in the thread and usually mods delete duplicate. This is why I don't put the other pic....

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:36 am

I don't see it on this thread already, plus people would have to click a link to see the images otherwise. Some days it's a struggle to get people to even read the FAQ, let alone click on a link to another site to look at pictures there.

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:35 am

I shoul be very curious to see the link of this other pic of robertbrucia@yahoo.com ! Should it be possible to see the link ?

Thanks

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:20 pm

http://detectinvisible.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and put his IM name in.

tiredofnigerianscammers
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tiredofnigerianscammers » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:13 pm

how do you find out where they are from if they dont send you a email?
I don't like Nigerian scammers :evil:

JcaMarie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby JcaMarie » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:54 am

Please help me. My poor widowed lonely grandma was scammed by Mark Roberts, depicting this Scott Davidson figure. She has given him over $10,000, as well as another man another extensive amount. I have the names, and addresses behind the real person doing this and the FBI and police have been notified. They do however say though that the amount, although sounding extensive to us, is not as much as some of their other cases. I want to put this guy down but do not know how. I work for a law firm but as long as these men are truly in other foreign countries we cannot reprimand them. Does anyone have any other information they can provide me to help with this? I have also notified all of this "Mark Robert's" friends on facebook in case they are being scammed too- one lady thanked me so I don't think she knew yet. I am unsure if she has given him any money.

I hope someone responds.
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “White Males”