African scammers posing as white men.

raymonds042@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:31 pm

matchdoctor
cuteray
43-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 31 - 60
New York, New York, United States
am Petroleum Engineering by profession, and I specialize on Crude Oil and Gas Engineer. I am very sensual and also very affectionate (world-class cuddler). I enjoy pampering, surprising my partner and I also love to be nurtured in return.

Hi Gorgeous,
I scrolled through your profile and your charming pic caught my sight! Am single and I'm here to look around for friends but now I have a change of mind glancing through your pic.lol, I see some potentials in you and the inner glow in your eyes lights me up! I guess I'd keep my fingers crossed instead and see what happens... I'm new in all these and do not come around here often, maybe we'd hook up on I.M via my yahoo add: raymonds042@yahoo.com, I will apreciate it... hope to hear from you ASAP! Cheers....
Raymond
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of JMO

Postby firefly on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:24 pm

With the email adress kelvin_henry4@yahoo.com - on Facebook, uid 100000113059865, Anthonio Henry, Widowed, using Facebook for Android. Picture already reported.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby kellyam12 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:47 am

Hi there I need HELP! This guy found me on Plentyoffish.com i believed his romance and yadda yadda he asked me for money and I sent it as of today!!! And I found this website..Please someone help me please..
kellyam12
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:45 am

kellyam12, maybe it is too late, but if you just sent money today, maybe you still can stop that payment?? Run to WU with your receipt, or go to westernunion website and try to stop that payment. If the money was not picked up yet. you can still do it, hurry!!!

What was the name and email address he used on you?
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby YouMustBeKiddingME on Fri May 04, 2012 3:22 pm

** It is appropriate to contact me or post information about pictures stolen from me in this forum. **

A common sense note to everyone who reaches this forum. Never, under any circumstance think that it is OK to contact the real person behind the pictures through any direct route outside of this forum. As is stated on this website over and over again, the people whose pictures have been stolen are victims of crime as well.

Do not perpetuate the drama and abuse by attempting any of the following:

Hacking the person's account!
'Friending' the person on Facebook!
Contacting the person's friends once he accepts you on Facebook!
Contacting the persons family!
Approaching the person in the street or at home!
Leaving voicemails at their place of work!
Checking the person's professional affiliations in order to contact them at work!
Inviting me out for drinks!
Using your current law enforcement authority (I loved this one) to launch a 'personal' investigation to locate me for your own personal satisfaction! ( I will have you fired! )
Sending the person a love note stating you understand you have been scammed but would still like to get to know him?!

All of the above has happened to me so on behalf of all men and women this has happened to:

If you are considering any of the above: IT IS NOT APPROPRIATE!

Stop, think about the situation, and try to think clearly. If you do something - anything that can be perceived as threatening to the REAL owner of any of these pictures you can and will be prosecuted.

I understand the value of romancescam.com as a service to those who have been victimized by this, including me.

Being a victim does not give you the right to become a vigilante. If you threaten me or anyone, expect that there will be formal consequences for your actions.
YouMustBeKiddingME
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri May 04, 2012 5:19 pm

When one scam victim is stalking the picture owner, who is also a scam victim (identity theft, which can happen to ANYone), then a legal threat sounds not only understandable but adviseable to me. Stalking is something you CAN do something against it legally. I wouldn´t call it a threat. I woukd possibly go to the police myself. Is this a threat?

Of course it´s not nice. In an ideal world, rational thinking would lead everyone to the conclusion that it´s anoyymous Nigerian gangs who are the scammers. Like we have them in the Scammers4Real-topic.

Just one more indirect and direct consequence of Nigerian scams: vics stalking the real pic owner. As MUCH as we try to advise against even looking for the illusion, it seems one certain scam vic has lost all her senses and now becomes a criminal herself :(

I find this so enlightening. Would like to link to YMBKM´s post^^ from the "realguysearch topic" in my siggyline.

Consequences of scams are seldom reported so graphically :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby underworldfortress on Wed May 16, 2012 4:28 am

My recent encounters with these Nigerian scanners has come by several names; Josh M Ortiz, Mike Edwards, and Edward Mike. Mike Edwards and Edward Mike are the same person. Josh Ortiz and Mike Edwards are not the same person because Mike Edwards gave a home address to where to sent money. Josh Ortiz plays the role really good that he has an explanation of why in certain pictures of JMO has a wedding ring and has pictures of the JMO with a 5 or 6 year old boy claiming to be his son on a pier. Now the picture time lines of JMO speak for themselves. One can see the difference from JMO's 20's and 30's. One thing is certain that the scammer after showing his true self confessed of where he got the pictures off the web site Star Now and facebook. I do not believe that the scammer has revealed all the pictures of JMO which seemed more that 30. The scammer did say that he has a friendship with JMO and that they have chatted several times. The scammer mentioned videos of JMO on youtube since JMO wants to be a singer and where JMO works, which after doing some research had me disturbed. The concern that I have is that the scammer goes to IT school and made me wonder exactly what type of training he has received to be able to hack into victims computers and be able to retrieve emails and pictures posted on any site in which pictures can easily be download to any phone or computer. This site needs to protect the pictures posted on here as "view only" and not made available to download.
~ There's three sides to every story, yours, mine and the truth.~
underworldfortress
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Wed May 16, 2012 6:37 am

there is no such thing as "view only" picture. Especially for somebody who studies computers. Blocking right-click is a trick for children. Any picture can be downloaded or screengrabbed. The only way to protect pictures is not to put them on the Internet. ;)
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed May 16, 2012 10:23 am

^^ Could you rather post any direct scam details? Posters need to post the scam details (and not unproven stories) just like all the others in this thread have done, before "This site needs..." sentences come because we can only react to details given and not to stories.

BTW you have confronted your scammer, which is a big mistake. You should ignore him or they will never stop.

So, err, scam details please? Scripts, profile texts, emails, headers, phone. :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby shirley2 on Sat May 19, 2012 5:24 am

Hi all,
This guy is @ miumeet dating site. I will post his id when i see him again. thnx
shirley2
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby underworldfortress on Fri May 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Scammer is on Flirtmaps under Josh45 and is using Josh.ortiz101 and Josh.ortiz92 on yahoo. He is using several pics that are not on this site. Was unable to retrieve IP address and header from emails and emails were deleted from computer. Scammer does state he owns a company that builds bridges and roads and is currently in Nigeria.

http://cr.mmondi.com/MM3/cr/CjhMAqqDn3n ... /image.jpg

Am cool headed guy with a lot of caring and loving heart to render to that lovely woman out there.
josh45 45 years old from Cheyenne, United States

Is looking for: Woman
Last seen online: 05/23 at 21:48
Distance from you: 1376km
underworldfortress
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby underworldfortress on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:48 am

Hi every1,

This guy came up on FB as Josh Ortiz using the mentos photo...

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003508970482
underworldfortress
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby YouMustBeKiddingME on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:49 pm

underworldfortress wrote:Hi every1,

This guy came up on FB as Josh Ortiz using the mentos photo...

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003508970482

Tin Eye shows the same image also shows up as Parker Hopkins on http://www.requestadate.com/gay_dating_ ... pkins.html. Now targeting gay males.
YouMustBeKiddingME
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby underworldfortress on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:10 pm

This guy is getting desperate or stupid cuz this site logs and tracks IP address, it's in the disclaimer when signing up. I know IP addresses can show a different location, but still this scammer is getting desperate. The disclaimer also states about legal matters when signing up with false information or signing up others without their knowledge or consent.
underworldfortress
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:15 pm

I hope you did not tell him he is reported here! If yes the post will be useless and also you would be brake our first rule here.

Forum rules:

** DO NOT TELL SCAMMERS THEY ARE LISTED HERE!!! Those who do will get banned from this site. **
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males