It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sigmund Witt

African scammers posing as military personnel.
cjm1052
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason Mcaughty - lt_jasonmc@yahoo.com

Postby cjm1052 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:04 pm

Distance: 59 miles away
Height: 6 ft. 0 in.
Hair, Eyes: Black, Brown
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Religion: Catholic
Politics: Liberal
Education: Associate's Degree
Income: $275,000 - $1,000,000
Job: Didn't Say
Smoke: Don't Smoke
Has Kids: Yes, living with me

About Me
As far as looks go, I'd call myself average-sized and Attractive. I`m kind, romantic, sociable , And I am very dynamic. I am quite happy, but I realize that I need a strong and friendly family to make my life complete. I am a humble and easy going person with a good sense of humor... I am very new to this online dating stuff and would like to meet somebody nice, caring, someone who has a good sense of humor who loves to laugh and take life easy with everything.....

Seeking: A woman ages 40 to 50

© 2012 DateHookup.com - 100% Free Online Dating

This is a post on a site called datehookup.com

hrdznr2
uandme50

Subject: Hi
Yes ,all start with friendship...You are beautiful..i would like to know you more..
David

Feb. 12 4:02 AM
Thank you for the nice compliment. I am not very good at this stuff or starting conversations with people I don't know. If you would like to start, I promise I will try to follow along.

Feb. 12 8:40 PM
Thanks for responding...Well i will start so that you can follow..Its all about knowing you and knowing me..How long have you been on this dating site?Any kids?Are you divorced?Any luck on the site here?

My name is David and i am a Military man.(.Army)..I have been in the service for 27 years now..I am going on retirement after this deployment..I would like to find someone i can spend the rest of my days with...

Now tell me about you..
Take care
Hugs
David

Feb. 13 5:30 AM
Duplicate pics Deleted AN

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

cjm1052
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

david_witt01@yahoo.com

Postby cjm1052 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:47 am

Haven't been on the site long so not much luck. Never been married and have no children. I am self employed and getting ready to go back to school.

Feb. 14 11:57 AM
How are you?I would really like us to get to know each other better..I think its slow here,can we exchange emails?Maybe we chat in yahoo..Mine is david_witt01@yahoo.com
take care
Hugs
Dave

Feb. 15 5:20
I would really prefer not to give out my email address. I am checking my in box on a regular basis. I dont think it would be any faster.

Feb. 15 9:47 PM
So how can we chat to get to know each other?I really wanna get to know you...

Feb. 16 2:38 PM

http:/ /www.facebook.com/people/Will-Lescott/100003396470318
http:/ /www.myspace.com/571124328/comments

I thinkthat you are misrepresenting yourself and I am not interested in playing games Mr. Witt or Lescott...or whoever you are.

Feb. 16 5:41 PM
hrdznr2
read

After this message contact was discontinued
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email into subject matter :)

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

David Boggs - david_boggs@ymail.com

Postby janex69 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:37 am

person.com
USER ID: 5803427
Nickname: sugerboggs
Name: david
State/Region: Texas
City: Texas City
i like to meet someone caring,understanding that knows what she want and ready to go for it.i need someone that will there for me till the end of time

sugerboggs: hello sweetie i love your profile and i like to more about you you can add me on IM with david_boggs@ymail.com, so we chat better ,,,,
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

David Boggs - david_boggs@live.com

Postby janex69 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:38 am

http:/ /w ww.interpals.net/sugarboggsxx?&unum=&query=&from=search&qs=city%3D5008863
sugarboggsxx
boggs, 48 y.o.
Sand Lake, United States
Messaging david_boggs@ymail.com
david_boggs@live.com
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

robust
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby robust » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:15 am

here he is again http://www.datemefree .org/inbox.php?message=13103811" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kelvin65
46 y/o male
Houston Texas, USA

Hello angel,got your profile and found it fascinated for me.Hope you wont mind us getting to know each other more better.
Get a real job. Now run along mugu.Your waisting my time....

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Tindall Mark, majortindallmark@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:22 am

new reincarnation on matchdoctor

majortindallmark
42-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 38 - 73
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Today
job: Law Enforcement/Security

Hi im Tindall,how are you doing ,just passing by and saw your picture and u"re looking so great in your picture,do you mind getting to know me better,i would like to be a friend and get to know you better than this,can you add me to majortindallmark@yahoo.com or you send me your id ,i hope to talk to you soon .tindall.

Also on FB as Tindall Mark
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002388715057" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

picture already posted
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Witt Morrison, wittmorr6219@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:30 pm

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6023323
USER ID: 6023323
Nickname: Morrison
Name: Witt
State/Region: New York
City: Schdy

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Witt, michealwitt79@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed May 02, 2012 4:53 pm

connectingsingles.com/user/michealmania79
Michealmania79
I am a very Honest, Loving and caring person and love kids and animals a lot, I love to eat out but
About me:I will love to build a great contact and know you better...Well here is a little about myself my name is Micheal Witt and I was born a half Italian and half American. I am the only child of my parents but its unfortunate both my parents are no more. I joined the Military academy at the age of 17. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field.I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.
I’m looking for:I don't play games as I would hate it to be done to me ( which it has been and it hurts deeply) id be the happiest if I had a woman I could care for and love totally if she’s happy then I am, that’s my main concern it’s also nice to have your own space to do things on your own whether is just curling up with a good book or just chilling out for a while listening to some music, I like all kinds of music but not into rap.lol..
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Wed May 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Burb Witt, sigmundwitt65@yahoo.com
Today he is Burb W on Tagged with stolen photo in suit and 2 fingers
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5967322451" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Burb W

Hello,am pretty good and you.hope you are fine.I must confess you good looking,can we have a chat here or for easier on yahoo.my box address is sigmundwitt65 at yahoo dot com.hope you get how I write it? I will like to read from you back...caresss

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Fri May 04, 2012 4:55 am

Dave W, d.logand@yahoo.com
His old Tagged profile - picture with laptop
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5459839898" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hey i will also love to talk to you also too if you don't mind well here is my yahoo mail you can send me an email tell me more about you .. d.logand@yahoo.com hope to read back from you soon...

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mr_kelvin65@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 08, 2012 11:07 am

datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=207513
Kelvin65
- 46 y/o male
- Houston Texas, USA
- English, English, English
- Military
- ID: 207513
My ideal match should be caring,loving,fun loving,romantic,honest,God fearing :roll: and trust worthy.

Hello angel,got your profile and found it fascinated for me.Hope you wont mind us getting to know each other more better.
mr_kelvin65@ yah oo. com

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Borg Witt, friendlywitt4u@ymail.com

Postby Marisa » Sun May 13, 2012 12:16 am

just booted off DnM:

username: friendlyborg
email: friendlywitt4u@ymail.com

IP address: 109.169.40.181 - VirtualServers, webhost, already on scamlists

description: I am looking someone who I can settle down with. I would love to 1 day have someone who i can call my own but it isn't an emergency. It takes time to find your soulmate. I'm not looking for perfection as this doesn't exist and anyone who tells you they are, are lying. I'm not looking for just fun, so if you are please don't contact me, i'm here looking for a serious relationship and nothing else.

Also on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003746006657" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Borg Witt

I am a man with great sense of humor.I'm loyal, faithful to my woman only and friends around me ..I am looking someone who I can settle down with. I would love to 1 day have someone who i can call my own but it isn't an emergency. It takes time to find your soulmate. I'm not looking for perfection as this doesn't exist and anyone who tells you they are, are lying. I'm not looking for just fun, so if you are please don't contact me, i'm here looking for a serious relationship and nothing else.

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

chrisannaleigh
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby chrisannaleigh » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:25 pm

This man also goes by the name of Jerry Buss Witt. He contacted me on the dating site called "Badoo". His email is jerry_buss22@yahoo.com. I believed his stories, and his quiet charming manners. I have lost over $3400 to him ftrough his stories of needing money for his sick son that was in the hospital in Ghana for a severe heart condition. I hope that person can be found, and a stop put to the hurt that he is causing many innocent women. He can go screw his goat!!! i have an additional photo that i have not yet seen on here.

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted post´ßers real full name AGAIN. - If your nickname is your real name PM Marisa or me a new one for this forum.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:50 am

jerry_buss22@yahoo.com lead to FB as Jerry Witt Buss, Lives in Miami, FloridaIn a relationship, Male.
used the same pic above

his avatar

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

chrisannaleigh
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: jerry buss jerry witt

Postby chrisannaleigh » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:37 am

I got this very same letter.
Message body

hello, i have been a little busy that is why,i hope you are doing good for me......i miss your chat,this is some thing little about me i was born at Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field.
I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.
I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a noncommission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.
As you already know, I am currently stationed in Baghdad , the capital of Iraq.I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Iraq and I have already spent 10 months here in Iraq. My first mission to Iraq was in 2003. My mission ended in 2007. When back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 14 years.
I was married only once. I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with. I will be home soon. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone. Everything is monitored.
My relationship with my ex was like this. I loved her with all my heart. In fact it is true. I wasn't thinking she can do such a thing. I helped her in her work, support her family, spending much time with her as much as I could. Going with her to the beaches, the movies and a lot of interesting places just trying to make her the happiest woman in life. I know she is regretting it by now. Her parents once called me and were apologizing for her but I already made my mind. I don't know why she drew away from me. Maybe, she can't control her sexual desire. I do not get angry. It happens once in a while but I know how to control myself. In the army, if you can't control your anger, you gonna end up fighting all the time.you are the only woman i am telling this cos i feel very close to you. i will end this letter here but remember that am serious about my words.hoping to hear from you soon with lots of love.....
Have a good day.
hugs
Jerry

I looked up the IP address and here is what it says:

Email Header Analysis
Sender IP Address: 41.218.237.98 WhoIs Lookup IP BlackList Lookup
Host Addres: 41-218-237-98-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh

Additional IP Information About Email Sender
IP Address Country: Ghana
IP Address City Location: Accra
IP Address Region: Greater Accra
IP Address Latitude: 5.55,
IP Address Longtitude: -0.2167
Organization: Ghana Telecom
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Duplicate pics Deleted AN

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Real name of vic edited out.

Return to “Military scams”