It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:31 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Cierra Spice

African scammers posing as white women.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gifty, lovelygifty90@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:41 am

http://www.4ppl .com/lovelygifty90" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Birthday:05.05.1978

Hello,
How are you doing today i hope you are fine by the grace of God.. Well actually my name is Gifty i am 33 years from Ghana and i am a Hair Dresser Apprentice well i am here looking for my soul mate and also a long term relationship and see where it would lead us together if you are interested any way you can contact me on my yahoo messenger i am online now add me on lovelygifty90@yahoo.com
I am online waiting for you..I will like to heard from you soon..
Stay Blessed..

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Gifty, lovelygifty90@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lisa Coma; <lisa.coma@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:12 pm

From today in 24Luv

lisacoma
- Profile ID: 87265
- 25 y/o female (1986 - February - 14)
- vegas, USA
- English,
- Have no children

Hello,
How are you doing and how is life treating you over there,how is friends,family and job.well i know its the responsibilities of man's to have first approach not a woman's duty.But after i went through your profile i found it lovely and interesting, i was even moved, that is why i mail you. my name is Lisa Coma Cierra, 24 years of age, i live sea ford city USA,i don't know may be you will like to know me and meet each other in person, i will also like you to go through my profile and if you are interested in meeting me, do get back to me asap on my private e-mail address,here is it.....(Lisa.coma/a t/yahoo/dot/com).... ..i will be looking forwarding to read from you.

Thanks.
Li sa..

Hi xxxxx,
Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want, you are my perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today.
The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.
Am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me, communicate his feelings to me ,make me laugh,hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly reactive, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a pretty lady like me doing on here .Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than youswould probably otherwise.and again kindly get back to me with your pics so that i can know who am talking to ok
regard

GLOBACOM
GLO-Mobile Network Services
Prasoon Agarwal
1- Mike Adenuga Close,
Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lisa Coma; <lisa.coma@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Coz "she" was shy to give Pic...I've ask her and Mugu is on Nightshift.....immediately a answer.....

DearThe very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have alot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have alot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you if you can be mine alone. I am very much a woman of substance and I am very unique in todays society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor!.
I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me, picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving,as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart. Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this.
I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you. I care

GLOBACOM
Prasoon Agarwal
1- Mike Adenuga Close,
Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria

Pic give us a Hint to a spanish SMS-Datingpage and to a Girl Maria; 33 years old. SMS-ID: C432

Second Pic is not family friendly
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: single pictures to here
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dell7391
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lisa Coma; <lisa.coma@yahoo.com>

Postby dell7391 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:31 pm

here is more alyssa.brown38@yahoo,on netlog and two there are about 40 profiles of this girl

bikini pic, delet M

i have about a hundred photo from different id"s everyone a scammer i would like to know who the girl in the photo is though

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Cierra Spice

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:17 pm

It´s no girl using Cierra Spice´s pics, it´s a number of different unrelated anonymous Nigerian internet cafe scammers. See "scammers4real" on the forum title page who the criminals behind her pics really are. Be prepared to puke though.

You can also read the FAQ, of course.

Short summary since most people don´t:
C.S. knows nothing about this, she does not need to be told, the real girls are in fact black male twens in Africa, they are scammers, avoid all Cierra Spice´s you may meet on the internet cause the males will ask you for $$$.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lisa Coma; <lisa.coma@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:05 am

Hi xxxxx,
Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want, you are my perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today.
The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions. Am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me, communicate his feelings to me ,make me laugh,hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly reactive, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a pretty lady like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than youswould probably otherwise.and again kindly get back to me with your pics so that i can know who am talking to ok ..and you can add me to your yahoo messenger for better ...charting..lisa.coma/at/yahoo/dot/com
i will be looking forward to read from you .
Best Regards
Lisa.

GLOBACOM
Prasoon Agarwal
1- Mike Adenuga Close, Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria

dell7391
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dell7391 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:38 am

also candy.obeng@yahoo.com,alyssa.brown38@yahoo.com,essandohrina@yahoo.com,livetosee100@yahoo.com,roland.kelly47@yahoo.com,babegem4eva@yahoo.com,janetdona411@yahoo.com,iamsingle_29@yahoo.com,clarafaith21@yahoo.com,cierra.spice25@yahoo.com
alyssa.brown38@yahoo.com(12/12/2011 2:40:12 PM) : xxx please dont call me again okay find some one else okay

alyssa.brown38@yahoo.com(12/12/2011 2:40:22 PM) : DONT CALL ME IF YOU CANT HELP ME

alyssa.brown38@yahoo.com(12/12/2011 2:40:39 PM) : I WILL NOT PICK YOURS CALL AGAIN UNLESS YOU SEND ME THE MONEY

alyssa.brown38@yahoo.com(12/12/2011 2:40:49 PM) : I AM TIRED OF ALL THIS TEST ON ME alyssa.brown38@yahoo.com(12/12/2011 2:41:20 PM) : IF YOU DONT SEND ME THE MONEY THEN BETTER FIND SOME ONE IN AMERICAN THAT YOU TRUST MORE THAN
alyssa.brown38@yahoo.com(12/12/2011 2:43:14 PM) : BYE AND MEET YOU WHEN YOU SEND ME THE MONEY

U CANT DO EVEN A SMALL THING FOR ME im asking here to show a picture holding a newspaper so i can see the date

alyssa.brown38@yahoo.com(12/12/2011 2:43:30 PM) : I CANT USED PEOPLE MONEY AND YOU TELL ME YOU WILL NOT SEND IT

alyssa.brown38@yahoo.com(12/12/2011 2:43:37 PM) : I CANT DO THAT FOR YOU

alyssa.brown38@yahoo.com(12/12/2011 2:43:44 PM) : BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
clarafaith21(12/15/2011 1:06:04 PM) : I wish i can also see money to fly back to u.s but a friend also promise me february but i can't wait till then and this will be easier for us if i can see d airfare
xxx (12/15/2011 1:40:43 PM) : problem Deleted out from chat log the user´s real name and id. FF

(12/15/2011 1:41:36 PM) : u want 2 thousand
(12/15/2011 1:42:39 PM) : I want 2 c your smile
(12/15/2011 1:43:24 PM) : find a better deal
(12/15/2011 1:44:04 PM) : i wanna hear it
(12/15/2011 1:44:38 PM) : ???[:-0
clarafaith21(12/15/2011 2:23:48 PM) : Then lets Forget about everything.you betrayal
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: re orientated pic

dell7391
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dell7391 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:06 pm

alyssa.brown38@yahoo.com

Logged In 41.190.88.246 + 196.201.51.19 = Ghana

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:08 pm

The email adress lisa.coma@yahoo.com lead on Netlog, Lisa Coma, no picture
Date of birth 18/02/1986
Location Las Vegas United States
Native language English

@dell7391,
see, please, http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, to know how to find the header. And, please, read the FAQ too - http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=40328" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, to know what infos are relevant. Thank you.

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:56 pm

Lisa coma - lisa.coma@yahoo.com

Received: from [41.203.64.129] = Lagos, Nigeria
Hello Dear,
How are you and work,hope all is well with you ?It's my very great pleasure to hear from you back,its really make my days with the lovely message you sent to me and i like the way you feel about me thank you my dear.I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated.In fact,many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurtsme so much.I'm the only child of my parent.
My Parents died in an auto accident while traveling to visit their parents in state some years ago.I must tell you my dear,I have sorrow in my mind when i see kids having fun with there parents.Well life must go on.
I have been into 4 serious long relationships and those are also my only serious partners I have ever had. 2 of my relationships ended because of my partners betrayal and infidelity (cheating) and the other 2 ended because the love was not there to grow they are all about my inheritance i told them and knew all am talking about.So i had to let them go on there way of life to cheat others on there properties.
I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring.If I'm sad, I'd like for him to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. He doesn't has to do much,but just knowing that he's there solacing me is more than good enough.
Have you ever had someone not stand up for you? I was deeply hurt when someone I once knew wouldn't not stand up for me, even after he told me he loved me.I would never allow someone to hurt my boyfriend or my husband, and I would always stand up for him. One thing I will always do for my man is to protect him when needed.
Well,i cant wait to hear from you soonest.Hope you are thinking about me?
Hope to hear from you soonest.
I care ............
Lisa.

Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lisa Coma; <lisa.coma@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Contact me today in 24Luv as

lisacoma
- Profile ID: 87265
- 25 y/o female (1986 - February - 14)
- vegas, USA
- English,
- Have no children

Hello,
How are you doing and how is life treating you over there,how is friends,family and job.well i know its the responsibilities of man's to have first approach not a woman's duty.But after i went through your profile i found it lovely and interesting, i was even moved, that is why i mail you. my name is Lisa, 25 years of age, i live sea ford city usa,i don't know may be you will like to know me and meet each other in person, i will also like you to go through my profile and if you are interested in meeting me, do get back to me asap on my private e-mail address,here is it....Lisa.coma.at y mail.com......i will be looking forwarding to read from you.
Thanks.
Lisa

Red Wing
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Red Wing » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:56 am

Contact me on Badoo--Alice<newlovek@yahoo.com>

Message flagged Saturday, February 11, 2012 12:23 AM
Here is my pics again..I am 30 years old.Age is nothing in a relationship, Age is just a number, What matter most in a relationship is understanding , caring, love , honest and faithfulness, when you have all these in your life then we can be together into a good relationship.

I will like to know much about you so that we can proceed into a good friendship and a relationship. So I will like to introduce myself to you so that you can know much about me and I will also want you to introduce yourself to me so that I can know much about you OK.My father is dead three to four years ago. I and my mother is living in my father house now, My mother is a retired principal in a secondary school, but now my mother is an evangelist.

I just finish my studyn two weeks ago.My dream is to marry a good man that God bring to my life when I finish my study because I want to settle down as a woman and move further in life then I can get a good Job and support the man God has given me.

I listen to single and marriage programmed in television because I want to be a good house to wife my future husband.

Please kindly tell me much about yourself? I want to know much about you so that me and you can proceed into a good friendship and a relationship. What is your real names and the name of your country? Which country are you living now? What is the name of your Job or Work? Did you have a wife or kids male or female? How old are you? I am interested in you. I like you and I want to be your friend and know much about you. I am from Ghana, I live in Ghana in my father house with my mother.
Have a lovely day. I wait to hear from you.
Yours sweaty,
Miss Alice

To:
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 5:36 AM
Subject: Re:

I am do great and wonderful here and what about you..I am very glad to hear from you and also we both can get to know each other by write to each other...I am 30 years old.Age is nothing in a relationship, Age is just a number, What matter most in a relationship is understanding , caring, love , honest and faithfulness, when you have all these in your life then we can be together into a good relationship.

I will like to know much about you so that we can proceed into a good friendship and a relationship. So I will like to introduce myself to you so that you can know much about me and I will also want you to introduce yourself to me so that I can know much about you OK.My father is dead three to four years ago. I and my mother is living in my father house now, My mother is a retired principal in a secondary school, but now my mother is an evangelist.

I just finish my studyn two weeks ago.My dream is to marry a good man that God bring to my life when I finish my study because I want to settle down as a woman and move further in life then I can get a good Job and support the man God has given me.

I listen to single and marriage programmed in television because I want to be a good house to wife my future husband.

Please kindly tell me much about yourself? I want to know much about you so that me and you can proceed into a good friendship and a relationship. What is your real names and the name of your country? Which country are you living now? What is the name of your Job or Work? Did you have a wife or kids male or female? How old are you? I am interested in you. I like you and I want to be your friend and know much about you. I am from Ghana, I live in Ghana in my father house with my mother.
Have a lovely day. I wait to hear from you.
Yours sweaty,
Miss Alice

Hello

How are you doing there?My name is Alice I'm a 30 years old Black African woman, single , no kids, 5.7 ft tall, 128 lbs., black hair.I live in the capital city of Ghana - Accra, which is along the coast of Ghana, and a student. well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me... I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going.well. I realize that u are far way from here .Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart. if you would still like to correspond, that's fine...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other. Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me. (and I hope I didn't scare you off)and i just add you on my yahoo messenger
Reply soon.
Alice

Red Wing
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Red Wing » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:58 am

From Newlove Kodo Fri Feb 10 22:23:55 2012
X-Apparently-To: Return-Path: <newlovek@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.138.52]

IP: 197.251.138.52
Decimal: 3321596468
Hostname: 197.251.138.52
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Services: None detected
Assignment: Static IP
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra
Header trimmed. FF.

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Robert Ahator - ahatorooo@yahoo.com>

Postby firefly » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Contact me 2 days ago on 4ppl: username miss_love
I am a:Woman
Birthday:16.10.1979
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
i am looking for the honest man..
I'm communicative, and friendly person...
Contacts on site:
hello man and i hope u are very happy to add me pls do u have yahoo id pls so that we can chat and know each other better okay

am very happy to meet you and this is id ahatorooo@yahoo.com

I am sexy, sensual girl. I am romantic but also I have strong serious positions in my life, purposeful. I love life, very sociable, like to spend time with my friends. If you want to know me better do not waiting for long time and lets start our communication right now.
Chat on Yahoo:

me (16.02.2012 16:49:02): hi, Rose
me (16.02.2012 16:49:18): nice to see you here
Rose Ahator (16.02.2012 16:49:16): ok and how are you doing
me (16.02.2012 16:49:48): i am fine, thank you. how are you today?
Rose Ahator (16.02.2012 16:50:19): am also fine by our load our god ok
me (16.02.2012 16:51:14): no idea if is... i have write to you on that email adress that you give one on the site... but i have received nothing back... and you have promised me that you will tell me more about you and you will send me more pictures with you
me (16.02.2012 16:51:48): maybe you are just busy... sure are alot guys there talking with you... so i am just one in the crowd...
Rose Ahator (16.02.2012 16:52:07): but i send you some yesterday
me (16.02.2012 16:52:45): nothing arrived here...
Rose Ahator (16.02.2012 16:53:29): ok then am coming to sen you some ok
me (16.02.2012 16:53:38): i hope so
me (16.02.2012 16:54:01): do you remember my email adress?
Rose Ahator (16.02.2012 16:54:15): no
me (16.02.2012 16:54:40): Rose, please... you have promised me that you will write to me
Rose Ahator (16.02.2012 16:54:52): ok
me (16.02.2012 16:55:25): me@xxx.com - so you must not ask me, because you just simply forgot who i am
me (16.02.2012 16:55:41): do you remember even your username on 4ppl, where we have meet?
Rose Ahator (16.02.2012 16:55:58): yes ok am sorry ok ,y love
me (16.02.2012 16:56:07): sure
Rose Ahator (16.02.2012 16:56:20): ok
me (16.02.2012 16:56:31): really, do you?
Rose Ahator (16.02.2012 16:56:43): yes
me (16.02.2012 16:57:00): if you have no interest, just tell me and i will understand
Rose Ahator (16.02.2012 16:57:24): no i love you soo much ok
me (16.02.2012 16:57:46): hope you do, Rose.
Rose Ahator (16.02.2012 16:57:55): ok
me (16.02.2012 16:58:12): really
Rose Ahator (16.02.2012 16:58:22): yes
me (16.02.2012 16:58:34): okay, if you say so
me (16.02.2012 16:58:56): you forgot who i am, you dont remember even your username on the dating site...
Rose Ahator (16.02.2012 16:59:25): i remember
me (16.02.2012 16:59:49): yes? what is your username there?
Rose Ahator (16.02.2012 17:00:10): miss_rose13
me (16.02.2012 17:00:19): ok, now i believe you
Rose Ahator (16.02.2012 17:00:37): ok
me (16.02.2012 17:04:17): good. waiting for your email than. must go back to work
Rose Ahator (16.02.2012 17:05:30): no iremember ok it is miss_love i just to no now you ok now i believe ok
me (16.02.2012 17:05:54): ok
Rose Ahator (16.02.2012 17:06:09): thank you ok
me (16.02.2012 17:06:38): waiting to meet you online later
Rose Ahator (16.02.2012 17:07:10): ok i will sen you the e-email ok

Email:
I am very gentle and kind-hear ted girl, I love smiling, and I smile a lot in my life. I also am an optimistic and active girl.
Header:

From Robert Ahator Thu Feb 16 08:21:40 2012
Return-Path: <ahatorooo@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Robert Ahator <ahatorooo@yahoo.com>
Subject: hi

Email Sender: ahatorooo@yahoo.com [more info]
IP address: 41.218.247.78
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: Greater Accra
IP address city: Accra
IP address latitude: 5.5500
IP address longitude: -0.2167
ISP of this IP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Local Time of this IP country: 2012-02-16 17:13

Fake profile mentioned in chat:
miss_rose13 - on 4ppl
I am a:Woman
Birthday:02.02.1985
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
am a girl of 25
pictures used are not enough family-friendly... but is Cierra Spice in all 3

Pics sended thru mail:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Abdulai Rufaida, rufaida112@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:43 pm

4ppl .com/rufaida112
Looking for a lifetime partner
Location:Tamale, Tamale Municipal, Northern, GHANA :twisted:

also on fb......
facebook.com/search/results.php?q=rufaida112%40yahoo.com#!/profile.php?id=100003707215124
Abdulai Rufaida

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “White Females”