scammers with pictures of Terrel Fraser

African scammers posing as black men.

scammers with pictures of Terrel Fraser

Postby angiedbc4545 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:57 pm

pictures are stolen from a model Terrel Fraser

Marcus Harley <marcusheart2010@hotmail.com>
I am uploading this photo. I met this man on blackplanet.com Some months ago an need to find out if he is real or a scammer. Anyone that has been contacted or any information about this man please contact me on this site.
angiedbc4545
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Terrel Fraser photos

Postby firefly on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Hi and welcome, angiedbc4545!

If you really want to receive one answer for your question, you need to tell us more about this person.
See this topic viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328 to know what elements are considered as scam proof and this topic viewtopic.php?p=79 about how to use the board.

We need:
- email adress - with header - see viewtopic.php?t=10910
- profile elements used on the dating site
- other contact details - phone numbers, adress (if...)

If i understand right, he has not asked for money. If he has done it and you have meet him just online, you have your answer already.
And you know already that the real owner for this picture is one Modelmayhem talent, Terrel Fraser.

Waiting for some details from you before to tell more...
firefly

Bookmark and Share

A Potential Scammer

Postby angiedbc4545 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Duplicate pics Deleted AN
Has anyone seen this man, I am trying to help a friend me an her both were scammed by the same man. I met this guy on blackplanet.com in May 2011-Sept 2011 he went by the user id loverwisher2010 on that site. If you know of any information please add to this post. Thanks
angiedbc4545
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Terrel Fraser photos

Postby firefly on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:29 pm

angiedbc4545,

we have changed already few pm´s about this problem.
Post your details about this person and after that we can tell you more. Uploading every day same picture and same question sure dont help you to find more. In this time, if he is really scammer, sure someone else is victim. And maybe this victim can be saved if you just try to post the informations here.
And also, posting in different topics dont help you to find more.
Please, read the links, select your material and post relevant details. It is a help not just for you, because you will find more, but sure a great help for any other person who search online to find something about this man.
I have told you already - picture is stolen, is one male model, but sure he has nothing to do with the scam, is just another innocent victim whose identity stolen and used for one criminal activity.
You have mentioned through pm that you have all that you need as scam proof, including money request. So, right now, is no doubt that one scammer use this innocent man´s picture for scam activity. Not reporting the informations about him could be considerate just one attempt to protect one delinquent.
Help yourself and help other posting your infos here. Please!

Profile elements from BlackPlanet:
username loverwisher2010
Sex: Male
Dating Preference: Female
Last Login: 7 hours ago
Race: Black/African American
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Libra

Second picture: Image

I am a sometimes outgoing and sometimes shy person. A little bit of both depending on the circumstances, as well as my mood at the time. I am adaptable and flexible, but enjoy a regular routine and order in life (it helps to keep me from losing my car keys!). I am accepting and open, but am self aware of who I am. Dependable is a term that would describe me well. Sometimes curious, and sometimes content, I enjoy learning and doing new things, but I am not on a quest to get a PhD in life. Going out for dinner is enjoyable and fun, on the other hand I am also content staying home watching TV, reading a book, or playing a game.

I enjoy walking, casual bike rides, beach volleyball, golf, and surf-skiing. I'll even play softball on occasion; however, I am not a big sports person. I do not follow any sport. I like to stay active (as much as I can). I am just as comfortable going to a museum as a water park (but the water park is more fun!).

I enjoy a stimulating conversation about almost anything, and will even debate an issue, but there is something secure about a relationship that's not threatened by understanding silence. I love to learn, I've always been teachable; I absorb new information, which means I am well-educated in things that matter to me (maybe not the rest of the world, but let them get their own interests!).

Because I hold both solid beliefs and am open to new ideas, I am accepting of other people and other ways of thinking and believing. I am flexible enough to listen to something new and different, or something outside of my comfort zone; if it works for me, I'll take it in, and if not, I'll let it go. In this sense, I know who I am: I am neither closed-minded nor wildly open-minded, but walk somewhere near the middle of the intellectual road. Dodging all the other traffic is what's hard!

I have experienced the thrill of being in love, and I have had my heart broken; both are a part of life. But, being in love and being loved is the best. I hope to find love again. I am not into playing games of the heart. Having someone to trust with my heart is what I hope to find.

Humor and laughter are two essential elements in life. Without them we would never appreciate life. Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it. Because after all; when you become senile, you won't know it
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Marcus Harley: marcusheart2010@yahoo.com; marcusheart2010

Postby angiedbc4545 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:33 pm

This man also goes by the email address marcusheart2010@yahoo.com an marcusheart2010@hotmail.com
If anyone knows this man by name please please let me know. He has not only hurt me but he has hurt a friend of mine also. He has also been on myyearbook as Marcus Harley. Please help me Thanks
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email into subject matter :)
angiedbc4545
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Terrel Fraser photos - SCAM PROOF NEEDED!!!

Postby SlapHappy on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:57 pm

angiedbc4545,

You came back again, and again did not provide the information that we need to answer your questions.
And you do not respond to our questions either. This either means that you do not read and follow the links we posted and make the effort or ask questions on how to post what we are asking for, or highly more likely that you are still talking to your scammer right now. Which is it? :thinking:

Are you going to go back and read the links and FAQ and post what we need? Do you need help in this area?
Or, if you are still talking to your scammer, you must Drop Him now. And post.
He has other victims right now in his grasp, and your information that you are holding back from us here is helping him scam other people. You need to think of other people, too, and not just yourself.
Thank you for posting details in your very next post to help others.

The person in the pictures is an innocent man. The scammer stole his pictures. The scammer lives elsewhere from what he has told you. Stop talking to the scammer, and post what we ask of you, please.
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Postby angiedbc4545 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:07 pm

Thank you for your help. Your site is very confusing to figure out an me an my friend will go ahead an do the investigation at the end of the month so that we can find out who this person really is. Thanks for your help
angiedbc4545
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Hi again, angiedbc4545!

No idea what is so confusing. You have links - you must just read the text there.
And you have also one list whit details required too.

Of course, it is up to you to pay one private investigator and not tried to report him here, where the investigations is for free.
Not to mention that we have lost alot of time with this "ping-pong" questions-answers posts, and, in all this time, the scammer maybe has made another victims.

Finding the real man from pictures is WRONG. He has nothing to do with the scam. And the real scammer, hidding behind those pictures, looks like here: http://www.romancescam.com/scammers4real.htm.
If you try to contact someone using the same pictures you will alert the scammer that his fake profile is known. He will change this fake profile with another one and we will find him just after he will made another victim.
But it seems that is not your problem, no?

Good luck with your private investigator, btw. I am really curious if he can find more about this person with so little infos like you have provided for us here...
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby angiedbc4545 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:53 pm

What do I need to put on here?
angiedbc4545
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:04 pm

emails of money requests with email headers and IP addresses.. the links are up there ^^ and in the FAQ section.
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

marcusheart2010@yahoo.com, an marucsheart2010@hotmail.com

Postby angiedbc4545 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:35 pm

Profile elements from BlackPlanet:
username loverwisher2010
Sex: Male
Dating Preference: Female
Last Login: 7 hours ago
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Libra

chat log---- now let me know if i am confusing u, we r going back to the 21st of july
3:42:02 PM marcusheart2010: ok
3:42:36 PM xxxxxxx: this wk that we r on now is the 24th-29th
3:44:34 PM marcusheart2010: ok
3:46:44 PM xxxxxx: now Nashville which is the state that gets the money from his job in which his job mails the money to them Mashville would get it this Thurs or Fri, if Nasville gets it on Thurs I would get it on the card on the 31st which is on a mon, now if they don't get it until Fri of this week then i would get it on Mon, or Tues, Or Wed because the first falls on a Monday and the state system is shed down that is why when i get it in my hands i could tell u the exactly day that i could sent it to u
3:47:21 PM marcusheart2010: how much will that be
3:47:38 PM xxxxxxx: on the 31st i will have on the card
1133:49:03 PM xxxxx: typo
113.50 but since the card charge fees i would only be able to get the 100 off now i am counting on XXXXX XXXX 84.60 to come in this week then i will be able to send the 100. so u change ur mind about canada if u don't mind me asking u
3:49:34 PM marcusheart2010: you will be sending it to Nigeria now ok
3:50:45 PM xxxxxxx: ok what's the info
3:51:32 PM marcusheart2010: so how much you expecting this week
3:51:48 PM xxxxxx: this week nothing yet
3:51:53 PM marcusheart2010: ok
3:52:06 PM xxxxx: what's info
3:52:57 PM xxxxx: cause u know i will be buncing around this week depends on where MIFA is going to put us at
3:53:51 PM marcusheart2010: yes i understand
3:55:04 PM xxxxxx: i know the last time she had us set up in a lodge in Bartlett area a nice area of town but this time i don't know where
4:00:56 PM xxxxxxx: since part of my money is in this thing with you then its only fair that i have the right to ask u is this another clearing incharge thing with this country
4:02:02 PM marcusheart2010: how do you mran
4:03:35 PM xxxxxxx: who r these people ur dealing with, i mean i am not trying to be in your business or nothrying like that but since my money is part of this then its only fair that i ask about who these people are that's all

number he gave me ---- 1 315 307 4329

address for money delivery- Bola Clement
City- Fadeyi
State- Lagos
Country- NIgeria
Zip Code-- 23401
Security Question- Sky
Answer- Blue
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: removed prsonal details of OP-SH, email into subject
angiedbc4545
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:30 pm

angie,
I removed your personal chat name from your post. Please do not post your name or other Real life information here for your own protection, ok? You do not want other scammers contacting you.

This is good for a start, angie. Can you post emails with header information? This will tell us where he is.

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Syracuse, NY
Original network provider* Ymax Communications Corp. - Ny
This is a "Magic Jack" local number. A device that plugs into a pc, to give it a local number so as to make the scammer appear to be where he is not. Stolen, bought with stolen CC, or sent by another another victim most likely.
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Added new pictures:

http://www.blackplanet.com/loverwisher2010/

Last Login: February 25

^ GIS give this hit > http://www.myyearbook.com/members/38692686
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Marcus Harley <marcusheart2010@hotmail.com>

Postby angiedbc4545 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Emails with Headers
From Marcus Harley Sun May 29 00:53:12 2011
X-Originating-IP: [41.155.84.148]
To: removed personal details
Subject: Hello Dear

Second Email with Header

From Marcus Harley Sun May 29 13:38:44 2011
X-Originating-IP: [41.155.68.196]
Subject: RE: Hello Dear

Third Email Header
From Marcus Harley Mon May 30 14:58:21 2011
X-Originating-IP: [41.155.12.226]
Subject: RE: HUGES and KISSES

Fourth Email with Header
From Marcus Harley Tue May 31 13:42:04 2011
X-Originating-IP: [41.155.33.73]
Subject: RE: I hope I am not

Fifth Email Header
From Marcus Harley Thu Jun 2 05:14:04 2011
X-Originating-IP: [41.155.14.184]
To:removed personal details
Subject: RE: HI

And these are two new photos that my friend sent to me

Last edited by Arabian Nights on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: trimmed header, removed personal details, email into subject
angiedbc4545
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Email Sender:marcusheart2010@hotmail.com

Postby Arabian Nights on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Traces of headers :D
Header one

IP address: 41.155.84.148
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Ikeja