(ns2, 3, 4)

Network whois record:

Query terms are ambiguous. The query is assumed to be: "n173.194.77.101"

Email address leads to:

Electro + Electro House no
http://www.djforum.ru/showthread.php?=4407....45
http://www.filehoster.ru/files/bj9552

(Filehoster, ru)
"The file does not exist, can not be displayed. Possible reasons is against the law of Russion federation rejected and removed."

Badoo

Br w, 48
"Wants to meet a girl, 40 - 50"

About me

All thing being equal we can chat and talk well "our choices make us who we are and we can always have the right choice". The thing that counts most in the pursuit of happiness is choosing the right companion. Remember, a successful marriage depends on 2 things: finding the right person and being the right person.

Looking for

It`s hard to get a real sense of someone from a dimensional view. Words are just words - I think the only real way to know what somebody is like is to actually spend time with them. I can put all my values down here, but there is so much more to me than words.

Personal Info

Relationship: I`m single
Sexuality: I`m straight
Appearance: 6`0" (1.83 cm)
90 lbs (41 kg)
average body, blond hair, brown eyes
Living: By myself
Children: Already have
Smoking: Non-smoker
Drinking: Yes, please
Education: College/University
Languages: English (Average)
Work: Manager. I have a high income

First contact on Badoo

Br w - Thursday, February 2, 2012 - 10.37 am
I wandered into your profile and well, i liked what i saw....So ummm, my name is Johnson Brown, I`m here to make friends and hopefully, find that special person my heart has been yawning for. I reside in England, UK, I`m writing you based on what i read in your profile. I`d luv to explore further and see where that leads to....I guess that`s what getting to know someone is all about. At times age and distance to come in between; but that`s only when it`s allowed to...Personally what matters is the state of the hearts. If there`s a connection, then nothing else matters...Based on my convinctions, I write you. I think you are anawesome and courteous woman....well, there`s only one way to confirm my thoughts - to open a healthy line of communication and n one way or the other relate more intimately. I guess am a lovely person chronically optimistic in everything i do. I`m looking forward to starting a new friendship with you and then see how for that goes.

X - Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 12.06 pm
Sorry for the delay to answer you. I do not come very often on Badoo, because I am a very busy and hard working single woman. Would be nice, if you could give me your email address. Thank you. x

Br w - Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 3.52 pm
Ok, here is it hope you write me thanks bj9552@gmail.com Looking forward to read from you.

X - Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 4.59 am
Ok, mine is X@yahoo.com.

Br w - Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 6.53 pm
Ok, i will write you more about myself thanks.

x - Friday, February 24, 2012 - 12.22 pm
Ok, will wait and see.

x - Saturday, February 25, 2012 - 4.19 am
Thank you, I got your mail.
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email correction
Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Re: Brown Johnson bj9552@googlemail.com

Postby Lioness1 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 14.40 pm

Email sent from XXXX@yahoo.com
to bj9552@googlemail.com

Hi, this is Debbie of Badoo, I jsut got your email address, now I decided to write...Would be nice to hear from you. Yours Debbie

Friday, February 24, 2012 - 3.39 am

Email sent from bj9552@googlemail.com
to XXXX@yahoo.com

(landed it my spam)

My dear Debbie,

Thanksfor your reply. Here i would like to share with you more about me. I`m Johnson Brown, reside here in Leeds UK a divorced with 2 children 1 boy and 1 girl age between 9 and 11. And i work as an Engineer here in London.

I`m 48 years old, blond hair, 5 fit and 11 inch tall and A divorcee, here looking forward for who i would spend my rest life with, hope we start with introduction of our self first. And let see how that goes. And i will also like if you let me know more about yourself.

My physical appearance, as you can see from my photos and read from my profile. If you want a specific detail about some aspect of my appearance, let me know. I retain the option of giving you on a honest answer to that. Interests including reading - true crime, mystery-intrigue, and usually anything on the best seller list. I like spending time with friends and family whom I´m very close to. Travelling - newly acquired taste. Music, blues, country and easy listening.

TV-comedy, news, national geography, Animal planet, crime shows, depending on the mood i`m in. Personally, i like swimming, playing mini golf, shooting pool, badminton and horesshoes (please note though, for the fact that i enjoy these things, i`m no way an expert at any of them, lol.

I like to try new things so i can see what the world has to offer, but that being said, i won`t try just "anything". I am flexible in different things although some people may call it contradictory (eg: today, may want go out for fine dining but tomorrow i may just want to stay home and barbecue). I believe that just because you like something doesn`t mean you have to do it every day.

Okay, here a few other things that you should know about me that may not be ideal. I find that the profile on this site lets you put in either physical attributes or positive points but i don`t believe anyone is perfect and if you are going to get to know me, you should see more than that.

I`m a sociable drinker - like to sit around and have a few drinks on occasion usually when it`s hot and sunny. Especially if i`m on holidays. And weekend. I can be shy around people i don`t know. Not anti-sosiable, just shy. I have beenlike this my whole life but I`m definitely more out going in the last few years. It`s a work in progress. The more comfortable i fell around people, the more i will open up.

Generally, i like to be around people, but there are days when i just want time to myself to unwind, read a book, or listen to music. I like a clean environment but am not a neat freak. I believe there are extrem as in this. I like a clean place, but i want it to be comfortable and lived in. I`m a resonable and easy going person, but given the right topic or situation, i may be narrow minded (some people say stubborn, ha-ha). I don`t like guessing games. I am not a mind reader. I like for someone to be honest and upfront with me. I`m not gullible or the most trusting person, so lack of honesty is a deal breaker for me. Note, being honest doesn`t imply being brutally blunt or rude. There is always a nice way to say everything.
Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lioness1 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:24 am

continue

Diplomacy is a gift...okay, now that I´v rambled on about myself, i hope you can get a little clearer picture of the type of person i`m. If you read through this and you`re still interested in exchanging email, I´d appreciate a more detailed description of you. Here is enclose of my picture hope you will like it?
I remain Brown.

Saturday, February 25, 2012 10.15 am

to bj9552@googlemail.com

Dear Brown,
thank you so much for your nice words. I just read your mail, and thought, not bad, this man!!! I am a single woman, divorced since 10 years now, I delated the divorce more than 4 years with all reasons of the world.....I have 3 grown sons, the live by themselves in partnerships with their girls. So, I live alone in my home, I am working for a real estate company here in Germany, I am a trained banker. Since 6 years, I know best: work-work-work! I (and also my friends) found, this is really enough, Debbie...This was the reason for me to go on Badoo.
I have some hobbies, too: cooking, reading, swimming, skiing, modern art, walking in the nature, painting, decorations, flowers, travellings and some more little ones.......I like foreighn countries and history too. I do speak English, French and German.
I would like to have a nice partnership with someone with humor, intelligence and lthe rest will be shown by the future. And I would like to hear your voice, you know the first......! Do you have a phone number for me to call you? Would be nice of you. Thanks ahead.
I hope, to hear from you soon again.
Yours Debbie
Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lioness1 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:43 am

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 12.22 PM

Email
send from bj9552@googlemail.com
to XXXX@yahoo.com

"Hello, good morning"

Yes, I have a phone number and i would appreciate if you send me few picture of your please. here is my number you can sms and call me same time.

+ 44 7031883877

Brown

Note: Phone number: +44 7031883877
(0044) a British follow-me-number (non-listed)
Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lioness1 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:44 pm

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 14.25 PM

to bj9552@googlemail.com

Hello, dear Brown,

I just saw your message on Badoo, well, I got your email, but sorry, I forgot to reply. Thanks for your phone number, mine is +49 XXXXXXXX, for Germany.

How are you doing? A lot of work, hmmm? Today is not my day: it is grey outsied, unfriendly....I better like the sunshine, hope we will have spring very soon. What do you do? Would be nice, to hear from you again.

Later I `ll try to call you - for sure.
Till then. Debbie
Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lioness1 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Wedenesday, February 29, 2012 - 22.58 AM

Email
send from bj9552@googlemail.com
to XXXX@yahoo.com

Hi, thanks for your number, i did callled but no answer from you. And i try tos send sms but it was not going through was this a land line or mobil line? Could you check if the number is correct please? Either text me to my phone given to you on Badoo. Well looking forward to open up a healthy line of communication with you soon. Brown

Note:
I have heard the bells ringing last night, but I was busy with my "main" scammer....!
Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lioness1 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Thursday, February 1, 2012

Brown Johnson has given me a new phone number:

+44 754 937 2727

(0044) a british follow-me number, not listed
Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lioness1 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:16 am

Thursday, March 1, 2012 - 4.43 PM

Parts of our first Yahoo chat

Johnson: Hi Debbie, are you there? This is Johnson, did you get my text message?
Debbie: Hello, I just send you a mail, sorry for the delay, I want to call you later.
J: I sent you text message from my phone did you get it?
D: I only got the email.
J: Oh, you do that and text me the number.
D: Your # is +44 7031883877, or?
I just tried to call you, there is no cennection, will try it again in a few minutes...
J: sms me on +44 7549372727

J: I`m in the office, will call you later.
D: Ok, i will try, too. In what office are you?
J: In my office.
D: I am at home.
J: It was 15/46 pm now here.
D: So minus 1 hour!
J: You did not go to work today?
D: Only in the mornings....

J: What do you think after you saw my picture?
D: Very nice, a good looking man!
J: You are still in Badoo, are you searching or stop search? What do you think about me and you?
D: Well, could be, that I sign out there, but I do not search, I thought, if there is someone, ok, if not, ok, too!
And now I found you....
J: Can you just sign out there in Badoo, if we have same mind set to move up? Although we are yet to know but i see you like a dream coming true and I`m ready to move on with you and meet you soon.
D: Well, I think about signing out.
J: Can you do me a favour?
D: What?
J: Delete your profile so i have the confidence of moving forward with you.
D: My girlfriend has to do this, cause I`m a really technological wonder!
J: Tell me what was your purpose on the site friend or something more than friend like soul mate?
D: A nice partnership may be....
J: Ok, I´m ok with that, i just want to make sure you was for me.
D: I will only be for you.
J: But I want your profile deleted on badoo please.
D: I will delete, my girlfriend will do this for me, trust me, please.
J: Yes, that`s why I am here to trust yoou. Can I trust you?
D: Yes, can I trust you? It is very ok.
J: 100 % YES YOU CAN
D: Ok, nice of you.
J: When I love I love, and when I trust I trust.....
D: I do in the same way for sure.
J: But I have to know you more and you know me too.
D: Ok, we will see the next days.
J: Pardon? Next days? Ok
D: Sorry, I just got a call, will talk to you later.

Meanwhile he called me twice, each call more than 20 minutes, the last one an hour ago!
Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Re: Brown Johnson: bj9552@googlemail.com

Postby Arabian Nights on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:13 pm

Appearance: 6`0" (1.83 cm)
90 lbs (41 kg)
:-o :-o

well just love the profile :D

he looks more like 110kg :D
hair bown and greying i would of thought :thinking: but blonde :silly:
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted
Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lioness1 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:55 am

Saturday, March 3, 2012 - 3.11 PM

Parts from our chat

............Johnson: you promise to call yesterday but you didn`t. How is your weekend now indoor?
Debbie: bj9552@googlemail.com is this ok?
J: Yes
D: Ok, sometimes I write the addresses in a wrong way, many clients have strong addies and long ones...
J: Oh, ok, What are you doing now, have you delate your profile on Badoo?
D: Not yet.
J: What is your thought about the email i sent you yesterday?
D: Very nice and impressive...
J: Ok, I have open my heart for you to come on.
D: Did you read my "sorry" in the email?
J: ....and all i will dedicate all my heart to you and make sure it works out. I have not.
D: So, please do.
J: Please, can you delete your profile on Badoo?

D: Did you get it?
J: Yes my Debbie, they are ok cool looking...
D: Boys cool boys...
J: Do you think they will be ok with us moving on?
D: So, when do you send me family pics?
J: Do you know my kids are still very young?
D: Yes, mine are over 20th, lol!
J: Either today or tomorrow my Debbie, lol, yes mine is below 15 hehehe...
D: Ok, would be nice of you.

D: Thank you so much, later I will call you again. I tried both numbers which I have.
J: call +44 7031883877 when you want to call.
D: I took this number too, for sure, I`ve the evidence on my display.

J: Ok, good, hope one day you will cook for me? You did not delete your profile till now, Debbie, are you still searching for some one there?
D: No, I already told you, my girlfriend has to do this.
J: oh, ok.
D: Did you read my mail?
J: Yes, I did.
D: I like yours.
J: I will call you later my Debbie i need to go do something now, thanks i like yours too.
D: Ok, till later, I like to talk to you so much, have a nice time...
J: Ok, you too be good my Debbie.

Note: I want him to open 4 emails, cause of readnotify.com, they are not yet opened!?
Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lioness1 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Wednesday, March 13, 2012 - 10.14 AM

Parts of our Yahoo chat

Brown: My Debbie are you there?
Hello, are you there my Debbie how is your health?
Debbie: Much better, but I have a lot of paperwork. I`m in my office now, my boss is in another room, so I can chat a while with you.
B: Oh, I called many you never answer..
D: At h ome? I`m in my office, 20 minutes from there, so sorry...

D: Would be nice to meet you some time, or?
B: Yes, I hope so.
D: Hopefully
B: Yes, my Debbie
D: Yes
B: I will try to come and meet you
D: When?
B: End of this month is my plan.
D: Good.
B: Would that be ok for you?
D: Yes, I like this, best season the spring...
This coming weekend it will be 22 degrees and more...
B: Ok, I will be there right after my business trip to Australia.
D: To Australia, so far?
What do you do there? I wish, I could be with you there...
B: Hahaha, you want we can...
D: Yes, haha, so it is!
B: My late father work there while he was alive want to meet with the company over his gratuiety.
D: Out of family reasons, good.
B: Sure and so reason

B: My love to you is growning more and more and most new is my plans to be with you and make you mine.
D: Nice of you...
B: Honest speaking this what i felt since i met you, have you comt to think why i call you all time?
D: Yes, I already knew, but I thought, the time will show, and now I´m sure, what I want... the same like you!
B: Oh, ok thanks hope you will never let me down if i fly across sea and mountain to be with you?
D: No, never, hello?
B: Yes, I`m here with you.

B: Just thought about you a while ago and that why i`m here now.
D: And what did you think about? Hey, tell me please.
B: Thinking about you and when will you be in my arms....
D: Hmmm, and what was the result of all?
B: At same time thinking what are you doing now, soon, end of the month was the result.
D: And then?
What`s the end of the month?
F: This month, March, what do you think?
D: I`m thinking of you - perhaps!
B: Thanks we will see how soon.
D: And what`s coming then....

B: Working
D: Ok
B: Yes, always thinking the very day we will meet and embrace one another.
D: Fine.
B: Yes my Debbie, are you busy?
D: No, I just called the Media Market, last year I bought a new and really expensive wahing machine of Bauknecht, a famous name here, and since some time, in special programms, everything comes out very wet. I have two years guarantee. Someone will call back in a few minutes.
B: Oh, ok.
D: And what did you work some minutes ago?
B: Busy with a client.
You see, a man would be good in my household. He could be the one for the most important decisions. Really! Lol

B: I mean will do anything just to make and be with you.
D: That`s a man`s word!!!
B: Make you my queen and grow old with you!
D: Hope you will not get much older because of me. Lol
B: hahaha!
D: Hahah!

Note: He really calls every second day for a long time, sometimes twice!
Last edited by Lioness1 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:55 pm

He's gonna get gray hairs when his bank accounts get closed. ha! :cool:
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lioness1 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Thursday, March 15, 2012 - 6.45 PM

New phone number (second one) +44 703 188 3877
(0044) - a British follow-me-number not listed
Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lioness1 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Saturday, March 17, 2012 - 7.32 PM

Email

sent from bj9552@googlemail.com
to XXXX@yahoo.com

Here is me and kids together with my mom hope you like them.

Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lioness1 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Parts of our Yahoo Chat

Offline 03/24/2012 - 02.11 AM

Brown: My wife to be did you get the simcard? If yes drop it here!

Debbie: Good morning!
Brown: My heart
D: Hmmm
B: How are you angel?
D: Fine, I just cleaned a very large glass window and door. I have to see everything clearly. And you?
B: Just home now, talking to you, later go and have some fun with my kids.
B: Listen to news.

B: Did you get the number yesterday again?
D: No, here in this store, they couldn`t give me a Vodafone card, only of other providers.
B: You can get any what is important is for me to contact you.
D: Yes, I can.
B: Will you get that today my belove?
D: I hope and will try..
B: Not hope and say i will plz
D: Today all is wrong, had some problems with the cable TV, with my laptop too, the whireless, now it`s only working with the yellow cable, terrible!
Therefore a man has to be here!!!
B: Lol, i want to be there that what baby i want you get simcard we talk all time

B: What exactly is my Debbie doing?
D: Sitting in front of the laptop and thinking!
B: Thinking of what Babe?
D: Please guess...
B: Maybe thinking of some one who is thinking of you too?
D: Could be possible!
B: Was it right or wrong my babe?
What could be?
D: You have won!
B: Not sure? Lol
D: Lol
B: Hahaha, thanks but i guess i miss and think of you more than as you do to me!
B: How do you knew that?
D: Of course, sure.
B: Good thanks for knowing that.
D: Yes, finally? Hahaha!
B: Hahaha, will make you my queen and my choice woman on earth!

D: I only believe, what I see!
B: Yes, you wil see that i promise you that as soon as my trip is over in Asia you will...
D: Sooooooon?
B: Yes, I told you before.

D: I just watch a film on TV about Malaysia, nice there.
B: What is that?
D: A movie about a hotel, a dream, very famous actors...
"Das Traumhotel" or "The Hotel of Dreams"?
B: What is it all about?
D: You can see so many nice places there...
about businesses, troubles, lies, love, dreams...
B: Oh, i see
B: What business?
D: Sales of houses...something about fraud too, will watch and tell you later the end of the story. A lovestory, it will end good, for sure.
B: Ok, watch then and tell me. How did you get the movie?
D: It`s cable TV, no Internet, First German Program ARD

D: Now, what`s new in your country?
B: Is it what new here or what new to me? If you want what new in my country i suggest you google and you will know it.
D: Internet is boring sometimes. When do you go to Asia? Do you already know the date?
B: Have not get my ticket yet will let you know when.
B: Yes would you come with me babe, i want you go with me.
D: That would be good, but in life you can`t get all and perhaps, I would disturb you in doing your work!
Job is job, and privacy is privacy.
B: Not really, job or work but kind of getting what is there for you to come a claim.
B: So not much work maybe you can come with me.
D: Hmm
B: Will you fly to my country first?
D: When?
B: I don`t know when you have time.
D: Well, we will see, but we must meet soon, that`s the point!
B: Yes, so you are coming before my trip or you wait me in your country?
D: What do you prefer?
B: Tell me, i need to know my plans. I want you this all i think.

D: The film just shows a wonderful garden there in Malaysia with flowers and exotic decorations, a beach and lots of green...beautiful!
B: Have you been there before?
D: No, I never was in Asia, but in Africa, USA and whole Europe...!
I have the Lufthansa Miles and More Card.
B: Have you been to my country?
D: ...Kenya, Sudan, Tanzania, Maroc, Israel, 2 times Egypt, Cyprus, Boston, Washington, San Francisco, Sausalito, Oakland.....
B: Why you have not been in my country? Lol?
Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Males