johnwaters28443@gmail.com: johnwaters28443@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.

johnwaters28443@gmail.com: johnwaters28443@hotmail.com

Postby venezolana2012 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Hello. I was scam with this man (better say with this name), John Waters. I met at match.com.ve he used jmarshall7200 as profile's name (not longer anymore at match)
He suposed to be at Manila-Philipines, doing some business but he needs money because his consigments were at the custom, and he needs to pay £5000GBP :-o :shock: to pick them out from the customs in order to continue with his job rigth there.

The IP Addresses he used:
johnwaters28443@gmail.com
johnwaters28443@hotmail.com
81.167.229.179 TerraHost As
65.254.61.250 Atlanta
93.186.31.80 UK (cell phonne)
41.71.177.6 Lagos - Nigeria
41.138.190.82 Lagos - Nigeria

He suposed to be from South Carolina - USA. Of course the end of his email address 28443 is from South Carolina, but the real John Waters who lives there, moved on december 2011, he lives rigth now at 28403.

Here I'm coping the first email from him. The first, second and third email where personnal and with information about him, the rest, lots of poems and typical mails that we can find at the web, and scam web pages.

First mail:
Dear XXX,
I am so glad that we are finally getting to communicate like this because I must confess that only God's creation compares to the beauty I see in you and that is why I can't just let you go. I have been busy recently and I have been looking for that chance to tell you more about myself as you've been on my mind ever since I set my eyes on your profile. So I'm using this opportunity to tell you a little about myself and about things that are not on my profile, I am 51 year old, my birthday is on the 10th of March and I am professionally employed doing a job I love as an Independent Contractor in the IT sector, Oil & Gas and Mining. I work as a Geophysics. I study soil, earth and it components and inform my clients of its usefulness for their purpose. I know this may sound complex to you but that is just the simplest way I can describe what I do. I have traveled so many times local and abroad due to the nature of my job and I must tell that traveling with that one special person is my biggest passion which I am still yet to experience, followed by whitewater rafting and dancing. I am learning Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian and to speak some other European languages. I love to shop, swim and spend time in the spa. I will like to learn how to cook from you ... lol, throw dinner parties every night, just me and you having lovely meals with candle lights all around as long as you are the brain behind the lovely dinners, take long walks and hanging out with very close and wonderful friends as well as family.
I love to shop like I said earlier, designers perfume, lovely designers shirts, shoes and eye-wares but not alone any longer but with that one special person(YOU), I love the arts, fruit wine and red wine occasionally, good food, fine living and being on the water because I do rent a yacht sometime and you'll really love it in the bedroom of the yacht. I enjoy playing scrabble, chess, monopoly and other board games, sporting events, sightseeing, museums and learning. I am active in the following sports golf, tennis, snooker, love soccer as well. I have been single for years now but I am finally breaking out of my shell and trying this again after several attempts have failed to find me another serious and committed woman that will be ready to settle down and marry. She was my long time sweetheart and we were going to get married, I never thought I would be with any other than her but after her death, I was so broken and torn, it was so hard for me and since then I have been buried in my work because she was so dear to me and I never for once thought I would be without her love and since then I have remained single. I later tried to start another relationship that will be close to what I use to have but all the women I met were just something else, they were not ready for what I wanted and I was so disappointed and the only thing I could hold on to was my work until I discovered recently that I can try online dating and seek a matured and experience lady that will be ready to settle down with that one special person. It is true that tragedy is not easy to get over but I now realize that sometimes it means it is over, so move on and that is what I am doing right now which I know she'll be delighted about the fact that I'll get to be with someone like you.
I am originally from North Carolina,USA but work had took me to so many places and it was work that brought me to Venezuela since last year and I have decided to look for love that will make me remain here in Europe. I really love so many things about your country and I am so glad my next job after going to Manila, Philippines will be bringing me closer to you, to your neighborhood and hopefully you will be the one that will make me stay for good (I really pray so). I think by now I should have bored you enough with my story and I will certainly write more and tell you more about myself with time and as we get to communicate often. I want you to believe this that though miles may lie between us presently, we're never far apart, for true feeling doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart. I don't want to be too forward but I hope very soon we will be able to meet and spend some quality and memorable time together and after then we begin to plan our future together (that will be a dream come true for me and I can't wait for that to happen). Wishing you a splendid and a wonderful night as wonderful you are to me.
XOXO
John.

More about him:
In addition, a little bit more about myself and my family. We are not that much and sometimes I wish I had an extended family when I see people with lots of niece and nephew around them calling them Uncle & Aunt but none to call me that yet. Born in London, England to a English mother and an American father. We later moved back to United States where I grew up and that is why I am of dual nationality. I have been doing my job for quite some time now but I have been seriously buried in it lately after I lost my wife as there was no where to turn to than to occupy myself up and I must tell that it has really help indeed but I think it's time for me to drop the busy part of me and enjoy a GOOD LIFE with that one special person ... is it you??? I have two other siblings an elder sister that passed the same year dad died (1988) and a younger sister that is presently taking care of mom. I don't any have any child because my wife didn't conceive before she died but that hasn't taken my love for kids away, in fact it even makes me love kids so much whenever I can help them or come across them. Father is late, mother still alive and kicking, raised in a very strong Christian family and with that in me, I still can't stop attending church every Sunday. I believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord and personal savior and I have been trying to remain that in that christian way. I have had a lot of travel experiences due to my work can't really mention the countries ... a lot of them and I just hope we can get to visit some of those countries again as a wonderful couple ...(smile). Favorite colors...Navy blue,Yellow, favorite music ... soft rock, Christian & Gospel music, easy listening, Jazz, R &B. favorite food ... Fried rice,chicken and salad. I really love gadgets, luxurious cars, contemporary electronics like, phones, laptops, TV's, blu-ray, DVD players, wrist watches ... I really love to fly, watch soccer matches on weekends and shoot pool in my leisure hours.

The problem:
Honey I want you to know that I never thought that I would have to
deal with something like this at this early stage of our relationship
and I can only see this as a trying time for us. Thank you so much for
the concern and putting my problems into consideration because with
this obstacle before me, it will be so hard for me to focus. The money
I need now is about £5000GBP. I really appreciate your support both
physically, mentally and spiritually but I need it financially as well
and even though I really understand your financial situation at the
moment, I know it might be hard for you to get such amount but I want
you to at least try you possible best to assist me as much as you can
and have it in mind that I will be refunding the money with interest
and sealed with LOVE & APPRECIATION of a lifetime. I'll owe you this
all my life and I'll be able to be more proud and will never let down.

Last edited by Arabian Nights on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email into subject matter :)
venezolana2012
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: johnwaters28443@gmail.com

Postby firefly on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Hi and welcome, venezolana2012!

Thank you for your post, good job :applause:

Can you post, please, the profile elements used on the dating site? Your infos will help other potential victims.

The email adress has no DIY hits, but is reported for scam activity on Match.com and another anti-scam site.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby venezolana2012 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:16 pm

Hi, yes here are the informarion hi used at his profile.
Also I have the account number where I sent the money :evil:
Please tell me if you want it, and I will copy here.

Regards.

venezolana2012
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:47 pm

venezolana2012,

We need all infos that you can post - bank accounts too, if you can post the full header for the money request also (without your own email adress there, of course). But, please, use text only, Google can not read other format. Screen shots sure dont help...

Sorry to hear that you was scammed. Better thing to do is to stop all contacts with the scammer. Delete him out of your list, block him and dont respond if he try to contact you again.

You can find here one topic about the healing process - viewtopic.php?f=22&t=13396 and you can also find here http://romancescambaiter.com/rstb.html "the Scam Survivor's Handbook" - one free pdf copy.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby venezolana2012 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Thanks Firefly :)
Regards.

Here the account info:
Janet Hawkins
63 Royal Tern Dr
Hampstead, Nc
First Federal
Account Number : 5805013000
Routine Number : 253271945
janethawkins15@yahoo.com
venezolana2012
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:02 pm

Thank you. Dont forget to post the full header also - without your own email adress there.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby venezolana2012 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Sorry I do not have the header, he sent the information while we were chating by gmail chat :(

But this is the header of the first mail:

Delivered-To: xxxx
Received: by 10.227.200.21 with SMTP id eu21cs138800wbb;
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 03:15:51 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.180.77.228 with SMTP id v4mr27191396wiw.8.1326798949737;
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 03:15:49 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <johnwaters28443@hotmail.com>
Received: from blu0-omc4-s33.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc4-s33.blu0.hotmail.com. [65.55.111.172])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id o65si12244460weq.147.2012.01.17.03.15.48;
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 03:15:49 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of johnwaters28443@hotmail.com designates 65.55.111.172 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.111.172;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of johnwaters28443@hotmail.com designates 65.55.111.172 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=johnwaters28443@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU163-W6 ([65.55.111.136]) by blu0-omc4-s33.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 03:15:27 -0800
Message-ID: <BLU163-W639B7D92B5B976F3F1B1FF3800@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: johnwaters28443@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_39022323-24e4-4ebc-8273-fb24281b6ddb_"
X-Originating-IP: [81.167.229.179]
To: xxxx
Subject: =?utf-8?Q?Una_cordia?= =?utf-8?B?bCBIb2xh4oCP?=
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 05:15:27 -0600
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Jan 2012 11:15:27.0765 (UTC) FILETIME=[5105AC50:01CCD509]
venezolana2012
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:12 pm

Thank you again, venezolana2012. Good work!
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Thank you very much for letting everyone know about this scam by posting all relevant details :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: johnwaters28443@gmail.com: johnwaters28443@hotmail.com

Postby venezolana2012 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Hi everyone.

Today I received a new letter from "John", he used a new mail address (I'm not going to write it here because has part of my real name, he combined his name with my name)
Of course I'm not going to answer him, but let me share this letter with you.
Regards.

Hello honey,

How have you been doing? I hope you had a great start to your week? As for me I've just been there surviving by the day, I've not been able to contact you all this while because of the unfortunate experience I had after my eviction when I couldn't come up with my hotel bills anymore. I don't know how to explain all that to you now but I'll be so glad to hear back from you, to know you are fine and haven't given up on our love yet.

Please I want you to disregard any emails or contacts from my previous accounts I used in contacting you. I just opened this account now to email you and let you know that I am still alive out here trying to survive. Thoughts of you and the wonderful, beautiful and memorable images of all the pics you sent to me are still all up in my head even though I don't have them anymore and can't access it. Its those beautiful thoughts and pics that's surviving me and keeps me going. I just use this little opportunity I have to open this new email to contact you and let you know that I am still alive, missing you, yearning and craving for you so so bad because the love I've got got for you is still and always real. If only I have the time to write you more or if only I can access my former email account. I would have been able to explain how things are here for me. I was busy trying to send you an email before I got evicted and I couldn't logout my account since then I've not been able to access the account. All my accounts have been compromised and that's why I don't want you to pay attention from anything that is coming out of there.

I know you must be in the dreamland now dreaming of us making our first love, having our first kiss, first love, first outing together like I do every night, my love please I want you to hold on and be strong, don't allow any form of negativity to captivate your mind, just continue to stay positive and believe in this relatioship. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Your one and only,
John.
venezolana2012
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:23 pm

venezolana2012,

Stay strong and silent to him. You are doing well, and thanks for posting his begging emails. They may even get more desperate sounding, but do not give in to them. They are all lies. Watch out for "compensation scams," too. And other unknown characters trying to get you to respond. Say nothing to them either.

You know the only thing he misses and craves is more of your money, and he will say anything to get it.
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Postby haley on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:02 am

This man is going by John Tilgman. His email address is johntilgman@yahoo.com. I never sent him money, its my rule not to send money to online dating without have no human facee to face contact, plus its against my rules to take care of a man in such manner. However, I did do the shipping of supplies for him, which were all paid for when they arrived t my house. H e arranged for UPS and FED-EX prepaid. I think he was using stolen credit cards to pay for the suppies. I stopped 2009. However, he contacted me again last month out of the blue. Claiming to be working construction contract in Manila. He told me he has a son n college living in England with family. This man has been doing this for a very long time. He first contacted me end of 2008. One Sugardaddy.com. I attached the pictures that I have of him.

One of the emails he sent to me
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 19:10:20 -0700
Subject: Hold my hand ...

My Sweet love,

How are you and how have you been coping since the last time we had a chat? How are things going for you and most especially how's business? I want you to know that I really appreciate your messages everytime I came across them on the messenger and how you keep telling me you want to come to where I am. I have always waited online to see if I'll be lucky just for a moment to catch you online so we can chat, express ourselves and talk about how your visitation will be possible but you must be busy out there so I decided to write you an emails all the time. Honey if only you know how much I really want to be the one you wake up to and seek first every morning and before you sleep at night, I want to be the one you holding, snuggling and cuddling up to. If only you know how much I want to come running when you call from a thousand miles because I just want to be there with you always honey just like your shadow right by your side till eternity

I just wish you could hold my hand right now for you to see how much I care, all my love, all my heart is what I've been giving you from the start. Let's set aside the distance between us and the several obstacles and circumstances we've both been through, you know I care so if you ever want to doubt my love or my true feelings for you have no fear my darling, just reach out your hand and imagine holding my hand and I'll be right there with you because this love that we share I've promised myself right from the very start that I will stay within and stir it towards the right direction until we are at our final destination...in each others arm. Just like yesterday when this love affair started, I knew from the beginning that we'll definitely connect, see where and how far it has gotten us now? So don't bother fret and don't bother worry honey because I know God is guiding and protecting us for the sake of each other and for this sake I would never ever disrespect you or fail you in any way again. I am doing everything possible to end this long spell away from home and as long as you are my inspiration and motivating force, the breakthrough is just around the corner. I love you straight to my last breath now sweetie.
love always,

John.

jtilgman@yahoo.com
From
Subject reply to ths email from local network
Sent on 8-Jul-12 at 15:36:38pm 'US/Eastern' time
1st Open 8-Jul-12 at 16:09:40pm -4:00 (86%) Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States

Tracking Details
Opened
Reader Confirmed 8-Jul-12 at 16:09:40pm (UTC -4:00) - 33mins2secs after sending
Location Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on mail.brotherair.com (208.104.35.82:31493)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.8 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 5.2) AppleWebKit/536.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/20.0.1132.47 Safari/536.11
Accepts Files browser can open: */*,text/html,ap/xhtml+xml,ap/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
Referrer http://us.­mg3.­mail.­yahoo.­com/neo/launch?.­rand=3n6ipjsd9ns2a
Confirmed Reader clicked on your chosen banner at 8-Jul-12 at 16:09:40pm (UTC -4:00), 8-Jul-12 at 16:09:49pm (UTC -4:00)

ANOTHER TRACKING IP

jtilgman@yahoo.com

Sent on

28-Jun-12 at 02:27:25am 'US/Eastern' time

1st Open

5-Jul-12 at 22:07:46pm -4:00

(86%) Lagos, Nigeria

Tracking Details

5-Jul-12 at 22:07:46pm (UTC -4:00) - 7days19hours40mins21secs after sending

Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on

(41¸138¸175¸201:64512)

Language

of recipient's PC: en-GB (English/United Kingdom), en-US;q=0.8 (English/United States), en;q=0.6 (English)

Browser

used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/536.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/20.0.1132.47 Safari/536.11
Referrer

http://36ohk6dgmcd1n-c. c. yom. mail. yahoo. net/om/api/1. 0/openmail. app. invoke/36ohk6dgmcd1n/11/1. 0. 35/us/en-US/controller. html/0,http://36ohk6dgmcd1n-c. c. yom. mail. yahoo. net/om/api/1. 0/openmail. app. invoke/36ohk6dgmcd1n/11/1. 0. 35/us/en-US/view. html/0
Confirmed
Reader clicked on your chosen banner at 5-Jul-12 at 22:07:46pm (UTC -4:00)

Summary - as at 5-Jul-12 at 22:08:11pm (UTC -4:00) - 7days19hours40mins46secs after sending
Total
Opened 1 time by 1 reader

haley
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males