It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Dr. Lior Angelovici

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:21 am

Pictures stolen from an Italian doctor, Lior A.
http://giaden.tuttoperlei.it/2009/06/30 ... eninforma/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (Italian)

another pest scamming from Malaysia booted off DnM:

username: mimieee
email: johnson.thomas67@gmail.com
IP address: 116.206.136.206 - Malaysia

Description:

I'm a man who is of good character. I consider myself cute, adventurous, sweet, outgoing, fun loving, talented, unique, courteous, funny, and emotionally supportive. I enjoy having a good time with the nice woman of my choice. The things that I like to do are eating out, snow-skiing, shopping at the mall, going to the movies, bowling, sporting events, taking long walks on the beach or elsewhere, travel to different places, listening to '70s and '80s music, using the Internet, good conversations, going to comedy going to coffee houses, church activities, classic video games, concerts, and having fun in other ways, depending on compatibility. I'm willing to date any woman with good characters of her own who has a reasonable profession: i. e., military, doctor, therapist, counselor, teacher, secretary, bookkeeper, lawyer, manager, musician, comedian, transportation, self-employed, clerk, DJ, TV anchor, reporter, producer, social worker, and nurses.
A woman that is looking for a new beginning. Someone whose needs will always come before mine... Kind and generous woman. Tired of all the shallow people that i've associatted with in the past

Junkmail:
how are you doing today?you look so cool,
i am so much interested on you.
i am Thomas Johnson
from england London (UK)
send me your email id so we chat,

His FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002041137555" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and of course he is an engineer who works at Shell Oil :roll:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: johnson thomas, johnson.thomas67@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:05 am

johnson.thomas67@gmail.com
Hi, my name is Th Mos. I'm a 43 year-old English male, currently in London, England. I last logged in on 21st Feb 2011

Jselkie58
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jselkie58 » Thu May 26, 2011 4:34 am

His email is:
derekwest94@yahoo.com
I HAVE FOUND THE WOMAN I WANT TO MARRY!!!
about myself:
I HAVE FOUND THE WOMAN I WANT TO MARY.... I AM NO LONGER LOOKING. I am a high energy, outgoing, fun, and a most of all a very passionate man. Age is unimportant to me; youthfulness is a state of mind. Perhaps you're interested in health and fitness, like me. I live a healthy lifestyle; I live this way in order to make sure my life will be long and enjoyable. Believe me, itís for your benefit as much as mine. Meeting my equal has been a challenges, but hey life is all about challenges right?
I feel every aspect of my life should be lived to the fullest degree. Sure down time is great, you and I over a glass of wine just enjoying each others company feels wonderful. I would think if you are the woman I suspect you are this sounds like a beautiful moment as well? There are so many great ways two people can enjoy their time together, can you share a few ideas with me?
Right now what's new for me now is planing to build a very huge Company.. My success allows me the chance to take long vacations and time off. I do travel for business but not excessively.
willing to relocate: Yes
marital status: Widowed
seeking relationship: Long term relationship, Marriage
looking for a match: Anywhere
Appearance
eyes: Brown
body type: Average
height: 6'0 (183cm)
bodyart: None
Background
education: Graduate degree
ethnicity: Caucasian
speaks: English
religion: Christian
Lifestyle
smokes: No, don't smoke
drinks: Never
living status: Living alone
has children: Yes
how many: One
about my children:
I have a son, he is currently completing his masters program in Italy. He will be getting married to his girlfriend as soon as he finishes with his studies.

wants children: Maybe/Undecided
job: Self-employed
about my work:
I work for myself and it allows me time to travel, I supply textile for a living it is fun to think about.

income: $100,001 to $150,000
political position: Liberal
Qualities
activities: Movies, Outdoor activities, Travel
attributes: Caring, Honest, Low Maintenance, Organized, Trustworthy, Funny
my idea of a great date:
It will be obvious when we meet and get together.
the person I would like to meet:
I just want to meet a happy, loving, honest, kind person that i will be with. I do not really care about physical beauty, i care about the person you are inside.
Ideal Match
No Mugu, I do not want to be your friend.
Not a Slammer Nor Scammer, Just a Bluster Buster

Jselkie58
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jselkie58 » Fri May 27, 2011 7:23 pm

New pics being sent to me. His "so-called" sister in Scotland emailed me also. But where is the .co.uk in the addy? Hmm.. Scams are always the same

Briseida
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Briseida » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Hi i want to tell my history, this man thomas johnson wrote me yestarday and asked me my adress and name he said he wants to send me flowers,of course i don't belive.He looks so nice but i started to research until i found this page that is amazing.Thanks to this forum i found this hypocrite man and now i know he is a scam.This person is in wayn i want to know if the photo is the real scamer or if someone use his photo stolen.i'm not english sorry my grammatical.
I SEND him some photo and now i 'm frightened because he can use my photos to scam somebody.This is horrible.I have all the e mails and his phone number but he never call me.His e mail is johnsonthomas20011@yahoo.com.I think we should advice the person from the picture his photo is for over the places. Another man George patrik is a scam too and is register in wayn He send me the same e mail that Thomas johnson with the same words is an idiot.This have to stop i can't believed that this people living stolen the money from inocent people.Fue un sueño que desperté :( a tiempo

red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:12 pm

never write to someone useing the same picture because it could be a scam profile, tto...please post details that are not posted yet...like pictures, phone number, text of the message/emails ( make sure you edited out your private details before you post) etc.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =72&t=5149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=18&t=63" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Pease post the phone number. -

All these pictures here are stolen by unrelated different invididual scammers. To see what Nigerian scammers really look like visit the "scammers for real" topic in General Discussion.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

ncleery
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mark Sirgio - markluv25@yahoo.com - vyzb87 on Match

Postby ncleery » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Mark Sirgio
markluv25@yahoo.com
vyzb87 on Match.com

allegedy in his 50's divorced since 2003.
Moved here from Italy
Has two horses over there.
One 17 year old son who he "talks to every day".

Sends txts from 716-642-2484
Calls (obviously overseas) from other numbers..
Has voice mail with his "name".
Found him listed on other scammer web sites.

Photo of him: Image
Photo with horse: Image
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fix the pics - FF

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Sirgio - markluv25@yahoo.com - vyzb87 on Match

Postby firefly » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:34 pm

Hi and welcome, ncleery!

Do you have more details? Please read this topic http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=40328" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to know what informations are required and also this topic http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=79" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to know how to use the board.

Still needed:
- profile elements used on the dating site
- first and second email
- header - see http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to know how you can find it and dont forget to delete out of there your own email adress before to post
- other contact details if you have them
. money request - chat log or text - if he has asked for money

Your infos can save other potential victims. Thank you.

maerose
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby maerose » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:46 am

I posted a reply when I found this information on Romance Scam. I never saw the post and never got an answer to my question. My sister is being scammed by this individual in a bad way. I sent her this information and she said really. I hope and pray that there is someone out there who has been scammed by this individual in the past 60-30 days. This guy said he is going to marry her?????????????????????. She has been carrying on with him for almost a year.

I have so much more information Please help

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:57 am

welcome to RS and thank for the post

please post all the information that you have about this scammer :) it will warning other

the information that we need is

1. a copy email with the header/ IP
2. copy email bout money request
3. copy chat
4. his pictures if you still have his other pics ( coz you had post a pic here ;) )

and read the FAQ here :http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=40328
it will helping you how to post that all information

to find the header click : http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dont forget to delet all your sister real deatail/ name before post here

regard, M :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

duckhunter
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby duckhunter » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:50 am

Ramos, we realize that it might be difficult to get everything we ask for, but please post what you can, including the tracked email information you got. If it's possible to get hold of an email or two - especially a money request - then please post them as well ... also any phone numbers or names of associates, etc.
Help us keep scammers stupid Post his details here to warn others, then walk away without explanation. Confrontation alerts scammers & makes them change their identities...which makes all your hard work outdated. It messes with their minds if they don't know why you walked away.

SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:33 pm

ramos22,

Not only is the scammer scamming your sister, but he also has many more victims on the hook right now.
So, the sooner you get your information here, the sooner that the others can find his details and be warned.

I'm so sorry that your sister is involved with this guy, and breaking off with him will be hard for her.
She needs to stop talking to him as soon as possible, completely, with no confrontation and no response to him at all.

maerose
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Thomas johnson - johnson.thomas67@gmail.com

Postby maerose » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:29 am

This is for Thomas Johnson
username: mimieee
email: johnson.thomas67@gmail.com
IP address: 116.206.136.206 - Malaysia

Derek West has told my sister that the above is his attorney but Thomas Johnson is using Derek West photos.

Derek West/Thomas Johnson is the individual that my sister has given $20,000 over the past nine months
She went to the airport last weekend to pic up Derek and he was a no show. Imagine that.This is the second time that she has waited for Derek to come home. Now he wants $1,250.

I was so nuts when I spoke to her at the airport and she had a 2 hour drive home at 3am I requested his e-mail, sent him an email through read notify and received the following:

To be honest i am being detained in Hong Kong airport for skipping to pay the complete amount of $1250 for over-stay in Malaysia. They got a call from Malaysia and ordered that i be detained in Hong Kong until i pay the money. They have my phone and i can not make a call.
I love --- with everything in me and i hate the fact that we both are going through what we are right now because i do not have cash in my hand here.... I appreciate you writing to me.

You and your family remain blessed. I am in Hong Kong now and everywhere smells like noodles and frog....

This e-mail was opened but not in Hong Kong!!!!!
READ NOTIFY
opened
Opened 28-Feb-12 at 22:39:23pm (UTC -5:00) - 10hours56mins59secs after sending
Location Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (86% likelihood)
Opened on (175.136.92.42:54647)
Language of recipient's PC: en-us (English/United States), en;q=0.5 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1; WOW64; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
Accepts Files browser can open: i/png,i/*;q=0.8,*/*;q=0.5
Referrer http://36ohk6dgmcd1n-c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. c. yom. mail. yahoo. net/om/api/1. 0/openmail. app. invoke/36ohk6dgmcd1n/9/1. 0. 35/us/en-US/controller. html/0

Re-Opened
Opened 1-Mar-12 at 00:48:26am (UTC -5:00) - 1day13hours6mins2secs after sending
Location Gosport, England, United Kingdom (86% likelihood)
Opened on (81.94.201.130:42167)
Language of recipient's PC: en-us (English/United States), en;q=0.5 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1; WOW64; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
Accepts Files browser can open: i/png,i/*;q=0.8,*/*;q=0.5
Referrer http://36ohk6dgmcd1n-c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. c. yom. mail. yahoo. net/om/api/1. 0/openmail. app. invoke/36ohk6dgmcd1n/9/1. 0. 35/us/en-US/controller. html/0,http://us. mg4. mail. yahoo. com/neo/launch

here is another e-mail that he sent me

I would really appreciate your help but it would be nice if you can talk to your sister first about it because i respect her feelings and i do not want her to think that you helped me with the fund without her concent. I love --- and will do anything to have her as my lover, friend and family.
Thank you very much for offering to help. She talks so much about you all the time.

This last act at the airport I thought would open her eyes. She said she would send me emails, copies of chats when he requested money, new pics (as of yesterday), phone numbers etc. Now she wants me to send her the information that I have. I will not send it because it is what I found on Romance Scam and right now I do not trust her. She told me this morning that she is so embarrassed and she cannot believe that she continued to let him manipulate her but in the same breath she states I need to find who this is because I want to help him. I truly believe she is delusional I do I do. I already went to stay with her for three weeks to gather as much information as possible. When I left I thought she was going to go to the counselor that I found but no instead she gave him (or it ) $2,000 to come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There she was waiting at the airport all day and night and he never arrived. I believe that the only way she is going to believe me if I am able to prove that this Derek West has done this to others and especially if it took place in the last couple of months
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Thread renamed.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: derekwest94@yahoo.com westderek10@yahoo.com johnson thom

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:48 am

Sorry to hear that :(

It´s just this anonymous Nigerian´s (damn standard) money request reason: Being held back in airports/customs and fees need to be paid!

Trying to gather scam info:

Myspace:

* TH Johnson
* Männlich, 44, LONDON, London and South East, Großbritannien

Facebook:

Thomas Johnson
Hat bei Shell gearbeitet

Hat hier studiert: University of OxfordWohnt in LondonAus Bolton

Arbeit und Ausbildung
Arbeitgeber

Shell
Shell

Hochschule

University of Oxford
University of Oxford

Schule

Oxford High School
Oxford High School

Kunst und Unterhaltung
Musik

Michael Jackson

Bücher

Bibel

Filme

Yes Man

Fernsehen

CNN

Spiele

Ninja Saga

Allgemeines
Über Thomas I'm a man who is of good character. I consider myself cute, adventurous, sweet, outgoing, fun loving, talented, unique, courteous, funny, and emotionally supportive. I enjoy having a good time with the nice woman of my choice. The things that I like to do are eating out, snow-skiing, shopping at the mall, going to the movies, bowling, sporting events, taking long walks on the beach or elsewhere, travel to different places, listening to '70s and '80s music, using the Internet, good conversations, going to comedy going to coffee houses, church activities, classic video games, concerts, and having fun in other ways, depending on compatibility. I'm willing to date any woman with good characters of her own who has a reasonable profession: i. e., military, doctor, therapist, counselor, teacher, secretary, bookkeeper, lawyer, manager, musician, comedian, transportation, self-employed, clerk, DJ, TV anchor, reporter, producer, social worker, and nurses.
Interessiert an Männer und Frauen
Geschlecht Männlich
Kontaktinformationen
Facebook ht tp:// facebook.com/jooonnyyy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Males”