Gold Denis gold.denis13@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.

Gold Denis gold.denis13@yahoo.com

Postby username_p on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:26 pm

From my gmail half an hour ago

Hello dear;
How are you doing today? i hope all is well with you.My name is Miss,Goldlyn mark i am a loving and caring lady, i saw your contact on ( http:/ /www.flirtbox.com)I would like to know more about you.I am seeking for a reliable,affectionate person for a better relationship.Please contact me at my email address So that i can tell you more about me and give you my picture for you to know me better and for us to come together as a one divine relationship.Please I am waiting impatiently to hear from your lovely mail soonest Remember the distance, Age, colour, does not matter but love matters a lots with true relationship. have a special day
Thanks for your cooperation
Yours lovely Goldlyn

She will likely to ask for money support and make up a fake story that she's the daughter of doctor something
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved to pending until proof produced.-SH
username_p
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gold Denis gold.denis13@yahoo.com

Postby SlapHappy on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:09 am

I moved this to pending, even though it will probably be a scam.

Get some proof, paulz1989, and we will move her back. Money request email, or lying about location plus other proofs. It probably won't be too much work for you, just a sentence or two for a couple days. ;)
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Postby username_p on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:40 pm

Got more info about this scammer

Hello dear,
How is your day today? I'm happy in your reply to my mail. My name is Miss Goldlyn Mark,who has never been married before, am 24 years old from Ivory Coast in West Africa, My mummy is from Malaysia and my daddy is from Ivory Coast am currently resides in the unit No. 1 Diem refugee camp in Senegal, with the help of ( UNHCR ) United Nations High Commissioner Refugee,where I'm looking for political asylum from the civil war was fought in my country in the last three years. Pain I am suffering here in this area i really want someone who will encourage me and gave me good advice in life and help me out of this situation.In this field, as someone who stays in jail I hope by God grace, I will be out soon. My late father,Dr.Mark Denis was chairman managing director (INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD ) in Abidjan, economic capital of my country, and was also personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. Same old story about their parents "killed" in cold blood, bunch of lies

I have no relative to whom I can go now, because all my relatives ran away in the midst of war. The only person I have now is Rev. Richard who is the pastor of the (Christ, United Church) here in the camp, he has been good to me since I got here, but I'm not living with him i live in women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men and one for women. Please try to call me for 14 GMT, which is 2.00 hours with the phone number of the Pastor is (+221-778353013) when you call, tell him you that you want to talk to me Miss Goldlyn Mark and he will send for me in the hostel. Please call me, I will like to hear your voice.

As a refugee here, I have no right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I return to my studies because i only attended my second years in university before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents was conducted. Please listen to this secret, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is ( $ 5.5 million (five million five hundred thousand U.S. dollars). :-o So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come and join you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows about this money is Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in light of the above I would like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell anyone for am fear of losing my life and money if people gets to know.
I Will like to have your full information's so that when you reply me back i will give you the bank contact information's for you to contact bank and demand for the claim of my inheritance

1.Your Really Name

2.Your contact and residential address.

Remember, I am giving you all this information due to the trust placed in you. I love you because you are an honest and understanding. Thank you for your greetings sweet to me, you're a nice person, I love to meet you soon. Please, I want you to call me, call around 14 GMT, which is 2.00 hours, for further discussion, and I want to hear your voice.Have a nice day and think of me, this is my picture . Awaiting to hear from you as soon as possible,
Yours in love Goldlyn
I will never call this liar

"She" claims this is her picture. It could be stolen
username_p
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:58 pm

Thank you for your post, paulz1989.

"She" is out from Pending now :)
Can you, please, tell us where "she" pretends to be?
If you can post "her" profile elements used on the dating site and the header - see viewtopic.php?t=10910 - will be great. Your infos can help other potential victims.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby username_p on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:11 pm

Received: from [41.83.26.166]
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 15:17:06 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM SOONEST
To: xxx
Header trimmed. FF.

"She" claims that she found me on flirtbox.com

Gave you another username since your RS nick was your real life name! F
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: header trimmed, OP email deleted
username_p
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.83.26.166
Originating ISP: Sonatell
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Senegal

Please, next time, erase you on email adress out of header before to post it.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby username_p on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Sorry, I didn't know that. I am just new to posting
username_p
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:52 pm

If you are new, maybe it will be one good idea to read this:
FAQ - viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
How to use the board - viewtopic.php?p=79

Sure it will help you with new posts here...
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Females